Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her unsubtle hint I stop time, partially to have fun and partially to think. Crystal is right about me. She's very perceptive and I think she's right about Lillith too. I resolve to not overthink things, or at least try not to, and just have fun.

Deep down I know it's what I want to do anyways. I just have a lot of hangups and my whole life's experience of living one way. Now I'm living another way and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Turns out Crystal was a very good sounding board for me after all, just not in the way I thought.

With that in mind I take the few steps to the pair and give them the usual instructions about answering questions fully and honestly. Also for them to join us until I say they can go and not think anything strange out it.

I put myself back in Crystal's frozen embrace and pull her close, making sure to grope and fondle her a little before starting time. She moans and then fake glares at me, "Tease!' she swats my butt as the pair turn around and stand next to us.

"What are your names and why are you with each other?" Crystal asks. I'm not sure if she heard me in frozen time or if she's guessing I said the same thing to them as the others.

"I'm David and this is Melanie. I'm with her because she's hot and looks good on my arm." The guy answers. "I don't know if it'll be anything long term but she'll make me look good for the company's summer party next week. If she's a hit I'll probably try to make it more of a serious thing and lock her up."

"Typical." Crystal mutters echoing my thoughts.

Melanie looks somewhat awkward after what he said. "He's my boss's friend and business partner who works at an investment firm. He asked me out in front of my boss and I didn't feel like I could say no. He hasn't done anything bad and my boss has asked how things are going so I keep going on dates with him. We've been dating for a few months now."

"How's the sex?" I ask.

"Great!" David says. "She has a great body and she's fun to fuck."

Melanie looks even more awkward, "Eh, it's ok. Not a lot of foreplay before he sticks it in and once he's done, that's it. I orgasm sometimes but not often."

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Crystal exclaims. She looks at me, "Please tell me you're going to do something."

"Defintiely!" My doubt melts away as I think about how to help them. Well, mainly helping her. "What's your orientation and do you think Crystal here is sexy?" I ask the pair. Both are bi, which I was hoping would be the answer from Melanie, and both think my girlfriend is sexy. I'm not into guys at all so David being bi doesn't really do anything for me but it is interesting.

"Do you want to keeping dating each other?" Crystal asks directly.

David answers first again, interrupting Melanie to do so, "I want to keep dating for another few weeks and see is she'd be worth investing into more. She seems nice enough and smart enough and acts appropriately. I don't have any other great prospects right now anyways so if nothing else she's fun to have around until I find something better."

Melanie gives another awkward answer, "Not really but I dont't know how to say no to him. He knows a lot of people and he's friends with my boss. I get the feeling I'd have a really hard time at work if I broke up with him and he could make finding a new job in my field difficult. I'm just starting my career and a major setback now would be terrible."

Crystal glares at the older guy, "Do you know the work thing is part of why she's dating you?"

The older guy shrugs, "Well yeah, of course. How wouldn't I know that? I'll drop hints about being well connected frequently so she knows it. It's an effective way to stay in control."

Crystals mutters a curse as I stop time. "You sir," I touch David's shoulder, "will stop dating Melanie. You'll be polite and gracious about it and tell everyone she's great but that you two just weren't quite compatible. The split will be amicable. You won't try to hurt her in any way and you'll even help her career if possible. You'll also stop doing any kind of predatory sexual behavior and you won't tolerate other people's predatory behavior."

I look at the late 40s guy next to the woman probably less than half his age and add, "You'll only date age appropriate people and will focus on their pleasure and sexual satisfaction at least as much as your own." That should be good buy I add, "And by age appropriate I mean don't date anyone more than ten years younger than you."

I go to Melanie and touch her mostly bare shoulder, "Similar thing. You'll split with David amicably. You know he won't try to harm you and you'll accept his help if he offers it since you know there'll be no strings attached. You'll excel at your career and you'll only date who you really want to. You'll never feel pressured to date somebody you're not really interested in." Putting a hand on both of them I tell them to break up when I restart time and not to think any of this is unusual.

Figuring that should take care of them I have an idea for a fun surprise for Crystal. In the frozen landscape people are easy to move around so I pick up Melanie and carry her about twenty feet away. I take the time to really look at her. She's a beautiful woman with a very flattering white and yellow sundress on.

She's a little taller than average with lean, athletic legs accentuated by her heeled sandals. She has similarly lean hips with a slight narrowing of her waist leading up to a nice but modest bust, B or maybe C cups at most. It seems like she has the toned body of an athlete. That's not surprising considering this is a trendy area in Denver. She has a beautiful oval face, pretty brown eyes, and curly chestnut brown hair that falls to about her shoulder blades. The athletic look is finished with the golden tan skin of someone who's outside a lot.

I caress and squeeze a breast as I tell her she should feel free to make out with Crystal right now if she wants to and not to worry about what other people might think. Also that she loves breasts, both playing with them and having hers played with. My arousal is building up again and I have to force myself to stop playing even more. Mostly. I give the bit of her exposed cleavage several kisses before picking her up.

I get Melanie back in position where she was before rejoining Crystal and restarting time. After a brief moan from Melanie, her and David immediately tell each other they want to stop dating. It has to be the weirdest but nicest breakup I've ever seen. Short, polite, to the point, and with no hurt feelings.

With that done she immediately turns to us, "Hi, I'm Melanie." she introduces herself. "You're Crystal, right?" she asks. After my pale punky girlfriend nods Melanie surprises her by grabbing her shoulders and pulling to bring them face to face. I guess she did want to make out with my girlfriend since she pulls the smaller woman close.

My new girlfriend tenses up and quickly looks at me and my knowing smile. She relaxes with her understanding I must have done something and turns her face to look at the beautiful brunette. Melanie takes that as a good sign and kisses Crystal.

Crystal starts kissing back and within moments they have arms wrapped around each other and are passionately making out. Crystal has her hands around Melanie's waist and back while the taller athletic woman slides her hands down Crystal's back. I can see them grabbing each other as their passion takes over.

It's an incredibly erotic scene and after a short while I notice the foot traffic around us on this warm summer evening has basically stopped to watch the pair in front of me. They are even right under a streetlight acting as a stage light.

There's a wide mix of reactions. Revulsion on a couple of obvious bigots, awkwardness at the public display of affection from most, intense interest, and everything in between. David is on the staring in desire end of the spectrum.

The very public display is definintely turning me on. It's even more of a thrill when when Crystal drops her hands down to grab Melanie's butt. She bunches up the sundress making it ride up and threatening to expose her panties.

Melanie's response is to basically do the same except grabbing each globe of Crystal's rear in her tight shorts and pulling her closer. She practically lifts the smaller woman off her feet. From their increased passion and what their hands are doing it's only a matter of time before they start tipping over into indecent exposure, which I would be fine with if it wasn't for people who would likely complain and call security or the authorities.

Not wanting them to get into trouble I stop time. Also, my succubus enhanced libido wants to play with them in this very public space. With them frozen I can get a better up close view. Both of them have very frim grips on each other's rear. Melanie's sundress is almost pulled up to the bottom swell of her cheeks and Crystal is on tiptoes, either to reach Melanie better or because the taller athletic women is pulling her up. Or likely a combination of both.

I almost start playing but I pull out my phone first. Crystal would probably like some pictures of her and Melanie so I snap several quick series from different angles. I really should figure out how to show her things on the phone. Lillith said something about taking over other screens but I haven't tried it yet. That's for another time though. I turn the phone's camera on auto and prop it up before turning my full attention to the pair of women.

First up, I want to get Melanie from almost showing off to definitely showing off. Sliding my hands down her legs and then back up under her dress I feel she has slim, barely there panties over her toned cheeks. It's kind of difficult feeling her with Crystal's hand in the way but with a little tugging I get the sundress pulled up to expose her sexy rear.

My arousal and lust jumps significantly. I guess I don't have a handle on it after all. That or it's somehow unpredictable or follows some logic I don't know about. Whatever the reason I want to do a lot more than just strip her.

Pulling her dress up more I see can clearly see her panties, yellow to match her sundress. They're sort of a standard shape but the thin flat seamless type that hugs every curve. She has a very nice, very toned rear that you only get from years of dedicated exercise. I really want to see more of her now.

Sadly I have to separate the two women but after some disentangling, and groping of them both, I get Melanie standing alone. It's easy to unzip and remove her dress. I toss the garment on David before quickly stripping her down entirely, tossing the matching yellow bra and panties on the guy too.

Now naked I see that Melaine is definitely athletic. She has nice muscle definition in her abs that match her lean limbs and taut rear. Add in her smaller breasts with their small brown nipples and areola and she's a very sexy woman. She's also completely bare between her legs with darker lower lips that match her nipples. She was also hiding some serious tan lines under her dress from her two piece workout clothes.

Before I decide what to do to Melanie I strip Crystal as well, again using the time frozen David as a middle aged clothing rack. They're both beautiful and they're both slender but they are also very different. Crystal is very pale with punky/gothy asymmetrically cut black hair. She's also petite, maybe 5 feet tall without her boots, with narrow shoulders and hips. That makes her full perky C cup breasts look even bigger on her because of her small frame.

Not wanting to mess with this later I run the half block to the ice cream store to grab a stack of napkins and some more foodservice gloves. Returning to the pair of naked women the first thing I do is strip down too, adding my clothes to the pile on David. With all the options available I feel somewhat silly for going with what is still one of my favorite things to do. Cupping Melanie's small breasts I start kissing and licking them.

She has sexy little breasts that are fun to play with. What they might be lacking in firmness and heft they make up for in softness and malleability. I can basically suck her entire small breast into mouth and pull my head back, stretching her soft flesh until they pop off and shake back into place. Her small brown nipples are nice and firm though, which I love feeling as I massage the breast I'm not sucking on.

Her breasts are also a noticeably lighter skin tone. Her tan lines indicate a two piece outfit she must wear a lot. The shape reminds me of the kind of thing triathletes wear, which would explain how toned she is. Looking down the same tan lines show lighter skin contrasting with her brown nether lips.

Running my hands down her toned body I grab her firm muscular butt with one and slide my fingers between her already damp lips. Seems like kissing Crystal really turned her on. That's confirmed even more when I push a finger inside her. She's so wet I add a second to her tight channel, fingering her as I lean down to suck on her breasts again.

My increased libido and rapidly spiking arousal wants more though. I quickly rearrange Melanie like a life-sized action figure. She's bent over with her butt in the air, legs straight and slightly spread, and back arched. It's very lewd and sexy and reminiscent of classic pin-ups again.

With her facing Crystal I put one of Melanie's hands on my pale girlfriend's pussy, making sure to push a few fingers against her puffy little lips and inside her very wet pussy. The other hand I have reach around to firmly grab Crystal's butt again. I don't know if Crystal will feel this but I make sure to pull Melanie's hands firmly against the pale flesh.

Lastly I gently push Melanie's beautiful face to Crystal's chest. Her mouth is still open and in the process of kissing when I stopped time so place her open mouth over one of Crystal's bright pink nipples. As aroused as I am I can't resist massaging and playing with my girlfriend as I do this. When I readjust Melanie's face, it moves some just like other body parts do when I put hands on them with time stopped. I don't notice much except Melanie maybe sticks her tongue out more and maybe salivates a little.

With her bent over like this I cup a soft little breast and let it hang, naturally forming a somewhat pointed cone off her chest. It's different than other women I've played with but just as sexy. The newness and variety actually seems to turn me on more.

I grab my cock and press it against her breast and start jerking off. I repeatedly bump into her flesh and I basically swipe the tip up and down across her breast and firm little nipple. Caressing down her back to her tight butt I grope in between her legs so I can play with her pussy too.

Even though my fingers are just inside her opening I can feel her getting wetter and wetter as I play with her. I don't know if masturbating against her breast is helping that but I'm hoping it is. It's definitely helping me.

Soon my legs are shaking slightly from the stimulation on the head of my cock and I'm about to orgasm. I don't want to make a mess so soon but her breast feels so good. Moaning and grunting I aim down at the last second and shoot my load on the ground.

I kind of knew this anyways but it seems like Lillith upgraded me to shoot a lot more forcefully, sending my cum a lot farther than I ever used to. Farther than anything I've ever seen in porn even, and a big load too. This is where I know some things done to me are Lillith's doing and preferences. I like having orgasms but I don't really like the cleaning up part and I, for the most part, don't really get extra turned on by cum on women. I know some people love it and that's a strong kink, which is fine. It's just not mine.

When my orgasm finishes I straighten up and know exactly what I want to do now. I reposition Melanie's hand from Crystal's rear up to the pale breast she's "sucking" on. With her hand up there my girlfriend's breast shakes and jiggles beautifully under Melanie's lips.

Taking position behind Melanie I guide my cock to her very wet pussy. As athletic as she is I'm hoping for a nice tight pussy and I'm not disappointed. Her opening in particular is extra tight, firmly gripping my cock as I push myself in. She stays that way, not really moving with time stopped. What I don't expect is how shallow she is. I get about two thirds of my cock in her when I bump into the end of her channel.

I've been told that some women like a lot of pressure up there but for some women it's really uncomfortable. I err on the side of pleasure and start thrusting with shorter strokes than I normally would have used. With as tight as she is though, and how her opening seems to pull at me no matter if I'm going in or out, this feels amazing. Again, she's a different kind of sexy.

Grabbing her hips, with her tan lines as great guides, I start fucking her. I'm really glad for Lillith's gifts and upgrades to me because I can thrust perfectly deep every time. I also find myself unconsciously going exactly deep enough for my cock to brush against the end of her channel but not ram into it. I just go with it, trusting that my succubus given skills would perform for maximum pleasure.

It's extremely pleasurable for me and not just feeling her tight pussy around my cock. Like I'd hoped, my fucking rocks Melanie slightly against Crystal. This causes her breast to tremble and shake in the taller woman's mouth. It's a very sexy sight that really turns me on.

Gripping her hips tight I keep fucking Melanie until I feel myself getting close. I think about pulling out to make less of a mess but my arousal suddenly flares up and I need to feel the extra pleasure that coming inside her will bring. A few more strokes in her time frozen pussy and I start moaning.

This time I stop thrusting with my cock barely touching the end of her channel. My throbbing shaft sends jet after jet of cum inside her and I'm glad I followed my succubus instincts. With as tight as she is anyways, and being frozen in time like a sex doll, her pussy basically seals everything in. I get the unique and very stimulating experience of feeling the pressure build up around my cock with every spurt.

Once my legs stop shaking and my orgasm passes I realize I have a potentially sloppy problem to deal with. Not really knowing what else to do I pull out and step back quickly as a large gob of white comes out too. Luckily it doesn't hit me and when it touches the ground it freezes in place. Melanie's gaped open pussy is clearly visible with only a dribble of white on it.

While that took a lot of the edge off my arousal I need more. I decide to switch the women so Crystal is bent over with her open mouth sucking on one of Melanie's breasts. After getting them in position I massage the small, soft breast until I get almost all of it in my girlfriend's mouth. I really hope the camera gets some part of this because she'd love it.

Unsurprisingly Crystal's pussy is very wet from Melanie kissing her. Or more likely she's still wet from the ice cream shop and garage before that. I sigh happily as I push my cock back in her pussy. Despite being shorter and more petite than the althetic brunette she can take my entire length. Everyone is a little different and I get a huge thrill out of experiencing that.

I grab her hips so I can start fucking her hard and deep. Unlike Melanie she doesn't have any tan lines. Just smooth pale skin, the kind that simply burns instead of tanning. Looking up at Melanie's chest, even her lighter tan lines are definitely darker than Crystal.

Since I know she can take it, and she loved it earlier, I start ramming my cock in Crystal using long deep strokes. With time frozen the only sounds I hear are my breathing and grunting, the wet sounds of my cock pistoning in and out, and the slap of my hips against her backside. The shockwaves make her sexy little bubble butt bounce under my hands and her face press against Melanie's small chest.