Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 09

Story Info
Matt services his teacher and Linda.
1.8k words
3.97
10.4k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt went to school and got a text message. He got excited, figuring it was from Lilly. But no, it was from Miss Garcia. He wasn't sure if he was happy about this.

"Come to my office right away. I need you to do some work for me." He cringed at the thought of making Lilly angry if he went. But he didn't want to make Miss Garcia angry if he didn't go. He decided it would be best if he went.

He got to her office and she was waiting for him. She had on a mini skirt that barely touched her pussy and a top that showed off her beautiful breasts. Her fingernails were painted a bright red. She was holding a cane. Matt got erect just looking at her. Her nipples got erect at the sight of his erection. He especially liked the cane.

"Lilly has really messed up my head," he thought.

"Lock the door and stand in front of me. Don't talk or you'll get caned." Miss Garcia knew what aroused Matt. His dick was sticking straight in front of him and there was a little wet spot on his pants.

"Close your eyes," she commanded. He got nervous and did as he was ordered. He felt her fingers tracing his lips and around his ears. His dick jumped.

"Are you excited?" she asked. He swallowed hard and was barely audible as he said yes. She traced his dick with her fingers and smacked him.

"I said no talking!" she said. His dick jumped when he got hit.

Miss Garcia decided to really have some fun with Matt. She licked his ears. She ran her fingers along his mouth. She took one of his fingers and sucked on it. She kissed him on the back of his neck. He breathing got shallow. His dick jumped each time she touched him. She kept this up for several minutes. Matt was about ready to cum.

"Take off your clothes." she commanded. "Don't open your eyes until I tell you to!" she yelled at him.

He unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants. His pants fell. He undressed, and in a hurry. His dick-head was shiny from the pre-cum pouring out of him. He didn't know how much longer he could hold off from cumming. She placed her hand on the head of his dick and started caressing it. Then she stroked his dick. He started moaning. She stopped and waited for him to calm down.

"Open your eyes," she said. He did. She was naked. He gulped. She smiled at him.

"Touch me." she said. He tentatively reached out. She smacked the cane.

"Faster!" she ordered. His dick jumped at the sound of the cane. He started rubbing her tits and pussy. She closed her eyes at the pleasure he was giving her. His breath quickened.

She yelled at him. "Don't you dare cum until I say you can. Do you understand me?" He replied that he did, but wondered how he would do that.

She laid on the floor, knees up, and told him to start licking her. She held his head, grabbing his hair to keep him close. As she orgasmed, she moaned so loudly that Matt was afraid someone would hear. Then, she ordered him to start screwing her. And if he came before she told him to, not only would she tell Lilly, but she would not cane him. He didn't realize what she said at first, but his dick jumped when he realized she was going to cane him when she wanted him to cum.

As he humped her, she would hit him a little with her cane when she wanted him to go faster. She thought it was almost like riding a horse. His dick would get a little harder with each hit. She was in heaven from this screwing. As she felt her orgasm approaching, she started hitting him harder. His dick pumped and he thrust into her as she came. She bit his shoulder from the pleasure she was feeling. As she came she hit him harder to get him to cum hard. She dropped the cane and wrapped herself around him to keep him inside her as long as possible. Then she picked up the cane again and started hitting him again. He immediately got hard again and started screwing her, faster this time, only interested in his next orgasm. She felt his change, closed her eyes and held on. She shuddered and tensed up. Her next orgasm shook her down to her toes. He came fast and hard as she clenched her pussy around his dick. He was spent. She was satisfied.

"Now get off me!" she yelled. He jumped up. "You'll be back the next time I call you, and you'd better be as good as you were this time!"

She smiled and smacked her hand with the cane. He stepped back, got an erection, and blushed. She walked towards him holding the cane.

"We'll see if I can get more out of you next time." He tensed as his dick jumped. She touched his dick-head and it pulsed as she did. She kept rubbing the head of his dick. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as she rubbed him.

"Now get out!" she commanded. He quickly put on his clothes and ran back home as his erection slowly subsided.

A couple of days after Miss Garcia had her way with Matt, he was at school and Linda approached him. Linda had noticed that Lilly hadn't been around school for awhile and she decided to get her hands on Matt.

She walked up to him and said, as sexily as she could, "How are you Matt?" He glumly replied "fine" but she could tell he wasn't. "I wonder if they broke up." she wondered.

"Where's Lilly? I haven't seen her for a while" Linda asked.

Matt yelled, "I don't know and I don't care! Leave me the fuck alone!"

Linda recoiled from being yelled at. "I'm sorry. I was just curious. I didn't mean to make you angry."

She stepped closer to him and put her hand on his arm. He started to get erect. Her nipples poked at her top just from touching him. She felt her pussy getting wet.

"I didn't mean to yell at you," he said. "I'm just worried about Lilly."

Linda asked if she was ok. He told her Lilly was okay but he was miserable. They sat down and he showed her Lilly's text message. By this time, Matt had a huge erection and Linda licked her lips without realizing it.

Linda put her arm around him. "I'm sorry she'd doing this to you. I don't know why you're with her since she treats you so miserably." He started to squirm while she was touching him.

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said.

Linda mumbled under her breath.

"You're, I mean, you're beautiful, too, maybe even more beautiful than Lilly. It's just that she's the first girl to ever take an interest in me. And we did things that I never thought I'd do with any girl, not just a beautiful one."

Linda replied, "Well, if you think I'm a beautiful girl maybe we could do some of those things."

Matt's eyes grew wide. Linda was beautiful, he thought. She'd never been mean to him like Lilly had been. And she was offering to do things.

He started to smile and leaned over to kiss her. She grabbed his face and kissed him with a long, passionate kiss. His erection began to throb. Her nipples pressed against her shirt. She took one of his hands and put it on her boob. She put her hand on his erection. He groaned at the feelings he was having.

They went to Linda's apartment and immediately took off their clothes. Matt started to lick Linda's boobs. She pushed his head down to her pussy. He had become pretty good at cunt-licking thanks to Lilly. He did all the things to her he had done to Lilly.

Linda started to moan, realizing this was going to be a great orgasm. She tried to hold on a long time so she could feel this pleasure for hours but couldn't help herself. She grunted and thrust her hips as he stuck his tongue in her pussy. She screamed from pleasure she never thought possible.

"I'm not going let Lilly have him back," she decided. Then she laid him on his back and wanted to give him the best time of his life. She wanted him to forget about Lilly and she was determined to do that.

She started at his toes. She licked each one. She sucked each one. Matt moaned and squirmed. His dick stuck straight up and pulsed. She licked his left ankle, up his calf up to his knee. She moved to his right side and did the same. Then she licked his thighs.

He dick was throbbing as pre-cum leaked out. His dick and balls were saturated. She avoided his dick and started licking his stomach. She reached his nipples. He sucked in his breath and grabbed the sheets.

He threw his head back and started humping the air. She licked down his left arm, paying special attention to his elbow. He grunted. She moved to his right arm, again licking his elbow.

He thought he was going to cum right then. Then she got to his hands. Each finger was licked and sucked. She took her time with each of his ten fingers. She wasn't sure, but she thought he might have passed out for a moment.

His dick was now ready to explode, but she wasn't ready. She got to his ears. He tensed. She sucked at the spot behind his ear. He moaned, loudly. She licked around the edge of his ear and started sucking his earlobe. He thrust his hips and started to cum, shooting straight into the air.

Linda smiled as he came. "He's mine," she thought. She kept licking his ears, his face, his eyes. She licked his lips without sticking her tongue in his mouth. He was whimpering.

"To hell with Lilly," he thought when his brain started working again. "Linda doesn't want to hurt me. She wants me to feel good."

They held and touched each other until Matt was erect again. It didn't take long. He stared into her eyes as he laid her on her back. As he entered her, he kissed her deeply.

"I'm never leaving Linda."

"He's never leaving me."

were the last things they thought before they started screwing. She cried as she came. He screamed as he pumped into her.

They both passed out.