Lily and Elliot Intimate Training

Story Info
After their first encounter, Elliot signs up at Lily's gym.
1.5k words
3.96
10.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are over 18 and are not blood relatives nor related in any way.

Elliot worked as a cashier at a store near Lily's gym, a muscular woman older than Elliot. After she noticed him checking her out while paying for her items they had their first sexual encounter.

It took only 3 days of pining since their first intimate encounter for Elliot to sign up at Lily's gym, giving in to his burning desire to spend more time with her while at the same time being very worried of appearing too eager with this move. Now that he had given in to temptation though he could barely control himself and only managed to do a 10 minute warm-up on the treadmill to try to keep his behaviour inconspicuous before going on a hunt from room to room to find Lily.

Today was his second lucky day and not only did he find Lily in the bodybuilding room but she also wasn't exercising with a trainer, and all the other men were following like ducklings the 20 year old girls in yoga pants as they moved from one exercise machine to the next.

"Hello 'my name is Elliot' employee!... nnngmphh!" was her welcome line as she proceeded with squeezing the leg adduction machine as if she wanted to kill it.

"S-sorry, maybe I shouldn't have disturbed you while you were training."

"No, come here closer. I need a training buddy. nnghh!"

"Okay, what do you need me to do?"

"Don't just stand there, get behind me and put your hands on my abdomen. I need you to help me feel when the muscles activate so I can improve my control."

Elliot quickly obliged and could already feel his downstairs buddy growing by the moment as he made sure to keep contact with her flat stomach as it moved, but when he noticed that she was slowly moving up her down, getting him closer and closer to her crotch, he became rock hard.

"Please remind me to never go camping with you."

"huh?"

"If you pitch a tent that goes that much forward rather than upward, I most certainly don't want to stay under it!"

He obviously knew that he was hard, but what he hadn't thought about was that his raging boner was pushing forward his pants to the point that part of his crotch was visible.

"Urgh!" was his reply as he brought his hands over his crotch to cover it and his cheeks got all red.

"Pfft. First I don't get anyone to help me out, and now I get this lousy assistant?"

"I don't understand, what did I do wrong?"

"Not only you started thinking with your second head, but you also stopped doing what I asked you to do in less than a minute! You were supposed to keep your hands on my stomach."

"I'm sorry"

"You're really not, but you will be. There's no way that you can focus in that state and with such a lousy help I won't get any results. Let's get out of here and take care of your shortcomings."

"Please, don't go, I can help you train!"

"I don't think so. Let's go home. Why are you just standing there again? Come on, come with me!"

She dragged him out of there and brought him to her home running so fast that he struggled to keep her pace. Sweaty and panting, they moved to the kitchen where she served two tall glasses of sports drink mixed with some tea colored amber by a couple of drops of honey. Elliot couldn't help but stare at her as glistening sweat flowed down her body along with a couple of drops from the drink.

"So..?" she questioned, puzzled, once they were done drinking.

Decided to not let such an opportunity go to waste he started walking towards her with the intent of grabbing her, but she quickly turned around and walked upstairs directed towards her bedroom. He was still a bit short on breath so by the time he reached her she had already taken her clothes off, leaving nothing but black lace panties and a sports bra.

Elliot enjoyed the sight so much that he hadn't even noticed that around the room various drawers had been opened, and, surprising even himself, pounced on her, squeezed her butt while kissing her, and threw her on the bed.

Lily responded with a purr that spurred him to once again jump on her. He grabbed her wrists tight and held her arms wide open while once again kissing her, this time more aggressively.

Lily reacted by biting his lips, his cheeks, his neck and so he flipped her over, gave her a couple of strong spanks on the bottom of the butt where the skin was not protected by the panties and hadn't healed yet from the last time, took her bra off, and flipped her back up. She smiled and had a little laugh.

Lily raised her knees and Elliot started kissing and licking her lower right leg, working his way up while pulling the leg down. He applied strong pressure with his left hand on her crotch through the panties, which stole a strong moan from her, while holding and massaging her hip with his right hand and kissing her stomach, which she arched in response.

He was really getting into it when she interrupted him. "Wait! I'm still sore from the training. Give me a massage". She sat on the edge of the bed and offered him her shoulders. Elliot quickly obliged and massaged her shoulders, turned her around, and rubbed her legs focusing on the muscles at the back of the lower legs.

"Hmm. that's better. Now it's my turn, lay on the bed."

Elliot laid himself supine on the bed while Lily massaged his soles and toes, which tickled him.

"Well, if you are that ticklish you leave me no choice" said Lily before reaching down next to the bed, on the side that was opposite of the entrance door and was therefore hidden from his sight when he had come in. She picked up a blindfold which she pretended to put on before climbing on him and putting it on him instead.

She quickly took off all his clothes leaving him completely naked and then used two silk scarves to tie his wrists to the bedposts and turned herself around. In reverse cowgirl position she started grinding on his crotch until her panties were soaked by her fluids and his precum.

"Please... let me fuck you..." was his request which she promptly ignored with a smirk. She took her panties off and put them into his right hand to hold on to before returning to her previous position. This time though she decided to envelop his cock, which in the meantime had become so hard that it couldn't be bent at all, between her thighs. As she rocked back and forth they got wetter and wetter and while his pulsating cock was very pleasurably stimulating her labia, spreading them at each of her thrusts and back, it eventually got so sticky that it wasn't working as well anymore.

Elliot was so horny that all he wanted was to fuck her hard on his terms, but she was in control for now.

Lily once again reached down to grab something but this time he couldn't even see what it was, he could only hear the sound of something plugging into a wall socket.

She returned to reverse cowgirl position and slowly lowered her pussy on his cock as they both let out a loud moan at the same time.

She bent forward, placed her hands on his quad muscles and once her pussy was fully stretched by his member she started working up the pace of her bounces.

Elliot, constantly at the edge of pleasure, couldn't do anything other than pull at his restrains and try to thrust his pelvis as far as he could, but every time she would push him down with her weight until he'd give up.

After a few minutes of reciprocal ecstatic pleasure Elliot heard a mysterious click which was followed by a constant, loud buzzing noise.

He didn't know what it was, but he could certainly feel a strong indirect vibration in his groin area. It oscillated between giving him pleasure, tickling and numbness.

Meanwhile Lily was screaming at the top of her lungs, overwhelmed by the pleasure brought to her by savagely fucking him while free to tilt her pelvis and bend his cock as it pleasured her more and having her clitoris stimulated by her magic wand "massager" at the same time. It didn't take her long to have a series of massive orgasms which left her voiceless and him completely teased and soaked in her fluids. Lily was now exhausted and fell back on his chest, panting.

Elliot on the other hand had been left unsatisfied and his frustration and constant tugging ended up freeing his hands without her help nor will.