LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Big bro & little sis catch up and have some wild sex!
16.8k words
4.63
57.2k
126

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,326 Followers

Former pro football player and older brother to a gorgeous sister that's ten years younger. Now that they're adults, they're taking it to the limit. There's only one problem...

As always, I write real. I don't write fairy tales and the characters don't always walk off into the sunset hand in hand. For the rest of you that like the twists and turns, stick around! As always, comments, private emails are welcome and answered as I have time. Also I love your * love * at the end of the story. xo

LILY & Her Football Player Brother CH 01

"Of course you can stay with us! Get your butt here as soon as you can," my brother blasted over the phone, his voice as big as his body.

"Thanks, Steve! You're sure Trisha is okay with it though?"

"She loves you!"

"Okay then, I'll let you know when I get my flight out."

I made all the arrangements, talked to my sister-in-law who was indeed excited I was coming, and, and went to pack a few things.

The flight to Columbus was only three hours which gave me time to remember the fun I had with my brother. I was an oops baby and he was ten years older than my eighteen, so he was nearly a father figure. My Dad was gone working long hours, and I always suspected relaxed with a woman of the week. My Mom, who is gone now, could be brutal, so in some ways I understood, but when he was gone from her, he was also gone from us. Stevie was more responsible for me than my Dad ever was.

On my last round of visiting universities and I had saved Columbus for last. My brother was a defensive linesman, always was big and burly from when we were kids. He now special orders dress shirts to wear at the auto dealership he owns in Dublin, where they live.

Trisha was waiting for me with a big smile when I rolled my bag out. "I'm so glad you're here," she said warmly, giving me a hug. "I think of you as my sister too, you know!"

"You've been in the family so long I think you are my sister!"

"Steve is still at the dealership so I thought we'd stop for lunch?"

"Yes! I bet I know where we're going! Sausage!"

She laughed. "I knew you liked the German Village as well."

We talked nonstop. I did not realize how much I missed her and began to feel the warm peace we feel when we are with family. I couldn't wait to see my brother. His nature and size always made me feel protected.

The gates slowly opened as we pulled up. Already stunned at the grandeur, I was having a difficult time taking it all in.

"Wow, Trisha," I said in awe.

"You like?"

"Are you joking? Do you have GPS for that house so I don't get lost?"

She laughed. "Your brother loved it because the rooms are spacious. I think he finally feels he can move freely and not have to be worried about fitting through doors or knocking something down."

I nodded. "I remember that. We don't realize the plight of large people in a normal world."

I caught a glimpse of the golf course through the trees, a premier Dublin tournament course in the country, and right in their backyard. The landscaping was summer lush. She pulled into the three-car garage alongside an exotic sports car and empty space for whatever Steve drove.

The mudroom, between the garage and kitchen, was as large as my bedroom at home. I walked into the kitchen and my act of cool and no-big-deal attitude went straight into the dumper when I saw the kitchen.

"Oh. My. God!" I said, my mouth literally hanging open.

"It's great isn't it?" she exclaimed. "Even though it's just the two of us, I love cooking here." She smoothed her hand over the stone island. "We entertain a lot so this, or even the house, does not go unused."

The laundry room slash pantry was conveniently off the kitchen. Trisha said the second floor had its own laundry and pantry, but that one had a small drink refrigerator and microwave for late-night snacks. Guest rooms also included a small refrigerator.

"Okay, let me take you to your room so you can get settled in."

We went up a grand staircase to the second floor that overlooked the living room on three sides. Two floors high huge stacked windows brought the daylight into the cozy living area and polished stone floors.

"This is so beautiful, Trisha. I'm so happy for you guys!"

"Thank you, honey. We have five bedrooms for you to pick from, but I thought you might like this one."

She opened the door to what I would consider a master-size room, which made me wonder about the real master bedroom. The outer wall was a series of french doors that opened to a balcony, which allowed me a view of the golf course on the vista, and the swimming pool, hot tub, and deck below.

"You can put your clothes in here." She opened the door to a bedroom size walk-in closet with a makeup counter in front of the windows.

I nodded. At a loss for words that weren't drooling compliments. I was sure there were more jaw-dropping things to come, but for now, my head was exploding.

"I'll put my clothes away and maybe grab a nap. I had to get up early for the flight and I'm feeling a little drowsy. Especially after that sandwich! I love those things!"

I looked at the remote that Trisha handed me and found the curtain button which quickly darkened the room. The soft cotton sheets felt good on my skin and I dozed off.

A tap at the door woke me up. "Come in!" I said, my voice gravelly while I looked for my phone on the nightstand to see what time it was.

"C'mon lazybones," my brother said in his quiet voice, which I appreciated. "I left the dealership early to spend some time with my little sis!"

"Stevie!" He sat on the edge of the bed and we hugged, not wanting to let each other go. "I've missed you."

"Mmmm missed you too honey," he whispered in my ear. "Since when did you grow into these?" He rubbed his chest on my tits.

I laughed and punched him on the arm. I pulled the sheet back up, but not before he got a good look.

I patted his belly, still firm without an ounce of fat, but I still had to say, "Since when did you grow into this?"

He boomed laughter, pushed me back on the bed, and had my wrists pinned above my head before I knew it. All through my life I never really stood a chance with him. He would only let me get away with stuff when he wanted to.

I saw him looking and realized the sheet slipped again and my breasts were totally exposed to him.

"Damn, you have grown up little sister," he growled low. "If you weren't my sister...." He looked down and dropped his head a bit. "Mmm mmm, mmm."

He let go of my wrists and I pulled the sheet up. "Not like you haven't seen them before, Stevie."

"No, but not bare and certainly not this size... What are they anyhow?"

"Thirty-eight D. You're depraved."

"I've seen them, a million years ago, much smaller and you were never naked besides." His eyes raked down my body. The soft cotton sheet had settled on all the curves and valleys of my body so he could probably revealed more than it hid.

"You are perverted," I laughed. "Should I check for cams in my shower I wonder?"

"No, but that's a damn good idea," he said, still checking me out.

"Get out of here and let me get dressed!" I said, shoving at him, although I may as well be trying to move a house.

He sat there and laughed, daring me. I flopped back on the bed and yanked the sheet up to my neck.

"Since you put it that way," he grumbled and left.

I realized then how much I missed him and our banter. It had never been sexual, but we always had teasing fun. He has been the best brother I could ever want.

I took a quick shower, dressed, and was downstairs in thirty minutes.

"I need to take some things to the houseboat, are you guys coming with me?" Steve said, carting a big box into the kitchen.

"Not me! I'm making us a special meal tonight to celebrate Lily being here!" I went over and hugged her, thankful I had a sister-in-law so sweet.

"OK sis, you're up. You haven't seen the houseboat lately. We had some work done on it.

He walked past Trisha's SUV, past his sedan and the sports car chirped. "We'll take this. I haven't driven it in a while."

"Poor you," I said, smirking.

"You are really looking for trouble young lady."

"HEY, I'm almost nineteen!"

He groaned. "Don't remind me." Sometimes our ten-year difference could be bothersome.

"Love you, Stevie," I said. He kissed my hand and put it on the shifter under his.

We roared out the driveway and down the winding road, the acceleration and power were like a bolt of lightning from my hand through my body. He up-shifted and downshifted through the curves and waves of adrenaline shot through me like an orgasm.

He slowed down as we hit the lowered speed limit. He kissed my hand and dropped it back on my thigh but not before brushing my skin with his fingers.

"You're corrupt," I said, and he grinned. "But that was hot." He laughed loud.

They bought the houseboat shortly after they were married and had actually lived on it for a while while he transitioned into pro football. Once he turned pro, they moved to several cities as teams changed until he had an injury that sidelined him.

"Good. It's still the same old houseboat, just fresher. Prettier!" He snorted and laughed.

"Pretty huh." He began pulling stuff from the box. "Hey pretty, why don't you go to the deck out back and get some sun. It's private so you can go topless!"

"Evil you are."

I did go stretch out on the lounger enjoying the warm sun and slight bounce of the boat. He came out and began working on a light fixture.

"You know--"

"Don't even say it," I interrupted.

"What?! I was just going to say we could swing by the business since you haven't seen it before."

"Sure you were going to say that," and we both laughed. I smiled watching him work, enjoying how without the pressure of the pros, he is much more relaxed and enjoying life. Not to mention more amorous and sexually flirty with me.

We drove by rows of glittering automobiles before we got to the soaring glass fronted building. It was a much bigger dealership than I imagined. The opposite side was rows of preowned vehicles. He introduced me around and we went up to his office.

A bank of screens appeared to cover every square inch of the place. The mirrored front allowed him to overlook the showroom floor and out into the front lot. I stood in front of the window.

"Very sneaky, brother. Spying."

I felt his heat behind me before I felt him brush against me. My knees turned weak and I gripped the rail that went across the window.

"I've never been sneaky, but suddenly you're making me that way," he whispered in my ear. "Sis, you're driving me crazy. When did you grow up to be so fucking beautiful and sexy."

The heat of his body was intense. I swallowed. "Don't tell me you haven't fucked some lovely up here!'

"Okay, I haven't fucked anyone up here. Never even thought about it." His big hands held my hips. "Until now." He rubbed his hard cock against me."Baby, let me touch."

I shuddered. How could I be forgetting that this was my brother? He was a lusty man and everything else in my mind dimmed. Damn. I can't feel this for him. But I was so young when he left the house, we did not live together long as brother and sister. Our ten year age difference did make all the difference.

"Stevie, this is such a bad idea."

One big hand splayed across my stomach, the other my midriff holding me back against him.

"Then why are we both feeling like we don't want to stop," he said, nuzzling my neck. "C'mon. Let me touch." His hand was underneath my breast.

I watched the people on the showroom floor knowing they could look up at any minute. The glass was mirrored, but would it really hide us. It made the whole situation that much more titillating. But he had just introduced me to them all as his sister.

"You just want to grope my tits," I murmured, relaxing back against him, loving the feel of his hands on me.

"And your point is...." I could feel his smile against my neck. I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against me.

"Mmmm, Stevie," I murmured, leaning my head as he kissed and nuzzled my neck. His hand moved between my breasts as though not wanting to push me any further than I was willing to go.

"Your heart is beating so fast, honey."

"It's what you're doing to me," I whispered.

"Like what you're doing to me," he growled. "What's happening between us. I don't know the answer any more than you do, but I know it feels right, Lil. I've never had the kind of need for anyone like I have for you. Right now my balls are aching."

Agreeing with everything he said, I gave up. I reached back and squeezed the hard bulge in his pants. "When did you grow this?" I said, grinning.

"Apparently we missed the good parts of each other growing up, eh?"

I rubbed the length through his pants and he pushed into my hand. "Honey, another minute of that and you're going to have to follow through."

I sadly gave one last squeeze. "I have to sort this out. But if so, not here, not now."

"I agree. I want you naked in bed under me while I slide deep inside your sweet pussy." I swallowed hard. "But not before I get between your soft thighs to taste you. But not before I caress and suck those luscious tits." My knees went weak again.

"Stevie," I moaned, turning my head.

His lips were on mine, hard and insistent. His tongue pushed in and I sucked his tongue in, tasting him. He slipped his hand between my legs. I was sure my panties and shorts were soaked. He moaned and pressed his fingers into my cunt, the heel of his hand rocking on my clit. I opened my mouth wider and shoved my tongue in and out.

"Oh god baby, cum for me," he growled against my lips. My hips rocked rhythmically against his hand and suddenly an orgasm exploded through my body. I moaned loud in his mouth as wave after wave crashed through me. As my body relaxed, he supported me against him.

He murmured in my hair, "I want you and I'll have you."

My brother sent me down to the showroom until he could be presentable enough to walk out. It wouldn't do to see him with a hard-on for his sister, I thought.

We walked into a kitchen that smelled deliciously spicy and suddenly the German sausage sandwich seemed like a long time ago.

"Did y'all catch up today," Trisha asked during dinner.

"We did. I got everything done on the houseboat, then I took her by the dealership."

"Nice. I guess. Not exactly a girl's dream day," she said and we all laughed.

Stevie and I exchanged glances thinking the same thing. What he did to me was a girl's dream. Many a girl back when he played.

That night, I had the most arousing dreams. At my age, I haven't had a lot of experience, but today with Stevie changed all that, opening my mind to anything.

"Lily."

I heard him in a dream and waiting to see him.

"Lily."

I fluttered my eyes, not wanting the dream to end.

"Lily wake up, baby."

I opened them to Stevie leaning over me.

"Mmmm, I was just dreaming about you and here you are," I mumbled.

He brushed the silky black hair back from my face, just like he did when he used to put me to bed.

"I'm no dream. I'm here." I tried to look at him, but he was so close all I could see what his broad shoulders and thick arms. I turned my head to see the rest of him and as my eyes traveled lower, I saw he was naked. His cock was thick and angry red and throbbed in front of him.

"Mmmm, Stevie," I murmured, still half asleep, but knowing what I was looking at.

"Yes, baby. I want to see you too."

He slowly pulled the sheet down, exposing my bare tits to his gaze, then lower past my belly until he uncovered my pussy. I kept a small tuft of black hair but my pussy lips were smooth and soft.

"You're so fucking hot, Lily. I wouldn't have guessed you would be so gorgeous and look like this."

He caressed my breasts with his big hands. I arched, pressing my tits into his hands. He slid a hand between my legs like earlier, but this time he fondled my bare pussy. He slipped a finger in and stroked through the wet folds.

"You're so wet."

"My dreams. They were of you. Of us."

"Oh my god. I need to bury myself in you." He touched my clit and that was all it took to set me off after the dreams and his touch. I tried to stifle my moans. "No one can hear you, baby. The rooms are all soundproof and she is in the other wing. Which is good because I will have you screaming with pleasure when I fuck you." His words send shudders through my body. "Night night sweet girl. Dream of us again until you soon feel me inside you."

I heard the door close softly.

The next morning at breakfast, Trisha announced she had had a tennis date that she couldn't cancel.

"I really don't want you guys stopping your lives because I'm here! There's a pool and hot tub out there that's calling my name. I still need to go look at housing near the college. Daddy doesn't want me to stay on campus, but get an apartment of my own, so that will take some time. I have an appointment for a tour and to talk to the head of the department, but I'd like to look around on my own first. So see, I have plenty to keep me busy."

My brother was cutting back his time at the business and allowing those he groomed to take some responsibility, so today was his day off.

"Hot tub and pool sound good to me!" he said. "If you want company that is."

I laughed. "As long as you don't displace all the water."

"Uh-huh, I'll get you for that one," he warned. I turned and flew up the steps to my room, only to remember I didn't bring a swimsuit. So after that grand exit, I had to go back down to mention that. I needed to go shopping first."

Trisha said, "I got a million of 'em! Just look in the pool house and wear what you want."

"Thanks, sis!" I said and she grinned broadly.

I loved my sister-in-law and couldn't think about her when I thought about what Stevie and I had done. Or maybe even will do. Will I have a guilty conscience, I wondered. If I go to college here I will be seeing a lot more of her. Of him as well. Maybe I should consider everything before jumping into the fire. But I was like a moth to a flame when it came to my brother.

I went into the pool house and sure enough, Trisha had enough swimsuits for a third world. At least anyone in the third world might want to wear skimpy bikinis. I chose one, changed, and pinned my long black hair on top of my head. By the time I came out, my brother was in the hot tub.

"C'mon in sis!"

I squatted on the edge and slowly slid one leg in, then the other. He watched me through slit eyes.

"What are you looking at reprobate."

He boomed in laughter. "You are still an ornery one, aren't you."

"Like you aren't worse!"

"You know those tits are buoyant."

"WHAT. You're nuts."

"Look at them."

"You look at them," I shot back before thinking.

"I am baby. I am." I rolled my eyes.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes to enjoy the swirling hot water on my body. He nudged my knees apart and pushed his big body between my thighs.

"What are you doing?"

He cupped my ass and pulled me against him, my legs automatically wrapping around him. He leaned back on his knees in the water and ground his hard cock into my pussy.

"Jesus Stevie, Trisha could--"

"She won't be home for hours. Let's play baby."

His hazel eyes always melted me before, now they were mesmerizing. We had the same black hair, his was short and spiked from the water. His black beard appeared to be a five o'clock shadow even right after he shaved. We had the same milky white skin. I ran my fingers through the black curls on his chest.

I trailed my fingers down the center arrow, under the water, until I got to the bush at the base of his cock.

"You're naked!"

"Mmmm, yes I am. What are you going to do about it."

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,326 Followers