LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment's hesitation, I took my brother's cock in my hand and started stroking, saying, "This! I'm going to do this to it."

"Yeah, baby. That's my girl," he growled.

"You know you just peeked on me, but I never did on you."

"How'd you know I peeked?"

"I didn't until now," I said, smirking.

"You are a brat... Oh god, that feels so good."

I lightly bounced his balls on my fingers as I stroked his shaft. The water churned around his cock as I stroked faster. His head tipped back and he growled.

Both of my arms under the water squeezed my tits up and nearly out of the bikini top. He pulled the ties and it floated away. He weighed each one, his big hands pinching my nipples between his thumb and forefingers. He tugged and pulled them harder and longer.

"Mmmm, Stevie. I love that."

"God these tits drive me crazy. D cup is perfect for my big hands."

I giggled. "I could see you putting your hands on a girl's tits looking for the perfect one for you."

"Nothing wrong with that," he said then groaned louder when I palmed the head of his cock. "Keep that up and you're going to get an eruption in the hot tub."

I shrugged and stroked faster. I fondled his balls, which he loved by the grunts and graveled vibrations. He began thrusting, bouncing me on his lap, while I held on to rub his shaft. Waves lapped against the sides of the hot tub and splashed over. His cock began to pump his seed that immediately swirled and disappeared into the hot water.

"Oh my god, Lily." He gathered me in his arms and pulled me against him. My nipples hardened as they rubbed his furred chest. He caught his breath. "Your tits against me. I'm obsessed with them, Lil."

I smiled, liking his obsession a lot.

We were out, showered, and dressed having lunch when Trisha got home.

"I almost forgot! We have to go shopping for dresses for the party!"

"What party," I asked.

"I have an annual party for invited guests from the other dealerships in Columbus. Mostly owners, other high-level people," Steve said, reading the paper.

"I'm buying you the dress for the party, my treat, and I get to pick it out!" Trisha said.

"Uh oh. Your style is a little more, uh, revealing than what I usually wear."

"My point exactly! I want to get you something to show off your gorgeous body. You never know who you'll meet at this party!"

Steve peered over the paper. "You're trying to fix her up? She's only eighteen. She still has college and a career ahead of her," he scolded Trisha but she was paying no attention to him.

"Let me change clothes and we'll go to the mall. There's a big one north of Columbus with lots of dress shops. We'll both find something great!"

I watched her run up the stairs.

"Phew," I said, laughing.

"She does get carried away, but she loves you. Let her spoil you. She has excellent taste."

The mall was huge and surrounded by a huge variety of other stores and restaurants. Trisha knew where to go and we headed to the first store. She was a whirlwind whipping through the racks and pulling out a dress here and there.

"I'll be sitting out here, I want to see them all. Get an idea of color and style."

She was on a mission, I thought, laughing. I hung up six dresses and undressed. The first one was a no-go for us both. Second and third I liked, but she didn't Fourth was a maybe, and fifth and sixth were no go. She had them hold one and off we went to the next store.

Four dresses and she didn't like any of them on.

The third store she had more of an idea of style and color and chose very similar dresses.

She loves the first one but I wanted to try on the others. I did and we decided on the first one. At that point, I decided to let her choose all my clothes.

We stopped back at the other shop to tell them we found a dress, but Trisha bought that dress for me too saying I'd have a chance to wear it in the future.

The shoes she chose were the highest heel I've ever worn and I hoped I would make it through the evening without falling down.

"These things are impossibly high," I grumbled.

We stopped to grab lunch.

"It's so much fun having you here, Lil. I hope you decide to go to school here. I could spoil you more."

"It's strong out front for me but I want to check the department and department head. The campus to some extent too."

"I get it totally."

"You guys seem so happy," I remarked. "And that makes me happy."

"I suppose we are," she said contemplatively. "We had some really tough times. When your brother was hurt and they finally told him it was career-ending, I didn't know how he was going to adapt. He was in a dark place for a while, but thankfully he came out of it better than ever really."

I smiled.

The next few days were meetings with caterers, florists, parking and I lost track of what all. Trisha had it all under control. I could tell she had a lot of experience setting these things up.

"We'll have to stay out of the kitchen the day of the party, but the caterer has promised the three of us breakfast and lunch."

"Nice. Here's hoping for perfect weather!"

"Yesssssss," Trisha said. "That's the only thing out of my control. If it's nice, there will be dancing out on the patio and a bar on the deck. Torches will line the perimeter of the property and they will have huge floating lit up white balls in the pool."

"Wow, I'm really getting excited now," I said, pouring us both a cup of coffee. "Is it mostly couples?"

"Steve invites a nice mixture of singles and couples. He adds in a few movers and shakers in Columbus as well as some artists. Just to spice things up a bit," she laughed.

"Fun stuff. I'm totally excited about it."

"Excited about what, sis?" Steve asked breezing into the kitchen. I got up and poured him a mug of coffee, ignoring his inference.

"The party. I was telling her who all would be here."

"Ah yes, all too old for her," he said, laughing.

"Okay, I gotta go," Trisha said. "I have an appointment with a new bakery to do some tasting. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it," she giggled walking out the door.

Steve took a sip of his coffee. "It will be old men compared."

"What? Your age?"

He tapped his fingers on the counter and eyed me. I decided to go while I could and raced up the stairs. He caught me at the top of the stairs, threw me over his shoulder like I was a feather, and dumped me on my bed. I was giggling so hard I had to run to the bathroom.

When I came out, Steve was in my bed. He didn't have a shirt on when he came down for breakfast, so I couldn't tell if he removed any clothes.

"What're you doing in my bed?"

"Come over here and find out."

I looked at him suspiciously "I'm your sister you lecher."

"I know. I want to compare to see how much we are alike."

"Compare what?"

"Oh, you know," he smirked.

"No. I don't."

"You know what's going to happen if you continue to tease me don't you?"

"No. What?"

His eyes narrowed and in a seductive voice said, "You'll get it deep and hard." He watched my breasts as I breathed harder. "And you know from a long time ago, I keep my promises." I swallowed. "So now, are you going to come here, or do I have to come get you?"

I walked over to the bed, crawled up from the foot of the mattress, and straddled him over the bedclothes.

"You're close. Warm. Keep trying."

I locked eyes with him, reached down, and pulled my shirt over my head. His eyes flared.

"Nicely done. Love your lingerie, sis."

The smoky lavender bra was perfect on my white skin and lacy enough to see my dark brown nipples through. I leaned forward, let my hair hang in front as I reached back and unhooked my bra. He never took his eyes off of me. I let the bra drop, but my long thick hair covered my tits.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrists as slowly pulled me forward. My hands were on his shoulders and I was on my knees straddling him. He reached up and gathered my hair in his hand. My tits were hanging and swaying over his chest.

"Like what you see?" I whispered.

"I love what I see," he whispered while cupping his big hands under my tits."And what I feel. And what I'm going to taste."

I leaned over his mouth and teased his lips with my nipple. He growled as I kept brushing it back and forth. He squeezed my tits together and rubbed his beard across them both, stopping to nip and tug. I moaned. He sucked harder.

"Take your shorts off."

I slipped off the bed and shimmied my shorts and panties down my legs. He threw the covers back displaying his muscled body and throbbing cock.. I straddled him again, but this time it was open steamy pussy on his hot shaft.

"Oh baby," he said, cupping my ass and grinding up into me. "I can't believe how sexy you are. My sister turned into a fucking sex goddess."

I sat astride his huge body. "I'm glad we found each other." He nodded, knowing exactly what I meant.

"Wait, I have something for you." He got a recognizable blue box out from under the covers and opened it towards me.

"Oh my god, Stevie," I said as he reached up and hooked the necklace behind my neck. It was a collar of diamonds that fit snugly around my neck. Two chains dropped from the center and a large emerald cut diamond nestled in my cleavage.

"Beautiful," he said running his fingers lightly over my breasts. His finger traced the arc from my nipple to the diamond to my other nipple. "Do you like the collar?"

I reached up to touch it. "I've never worn anything like it. I will have to get used to it." I traced the chains down to the diamond. "This is too extravagant, Stevie."

"Not for my sister."

"It's to wear with your new dress at the party."

"Trisha is going to wonder...?"

"Trisha knows. She showed me your dress and I said I would get a necklace for it. Oh," he nodded towards the dresser, "There are matching earrings over there."

"Stevie!"

"So now, after all this, are you going to keep just sitting on my dick and smashing it, or can you find something to do with it?"

I went to my hands and knees and kissed all over his face, then I covered his lips with mine. My tits hung low and I let my nipples rub his chest. The diamond glittered between my tits. I went up on my knees, reached down to hold his cock, and began rubbing the head up and down my slit. He growled and watched me. I teased it at my entrance and just slipped the head in. He growled again. His precum and my juices had my cunt dripping.

"Do you want it," I whispered. He rocked his hips. "Tell me you want deep in your sister's cunt." I kept rubbing the head on my clit.

Suddenly he grabbed my hips. "Fuck me, Lily," he ground out. "I need your tight cunt on my cock. You know I want to be deep inside your body. I want my sister riding my cock. I want to watch those tits bounce."

I looked at him as I slowly slid down his shaft. Until I was down so far the only thing I could do was grind on it. I leaned on his shoulders and slid up and down his cock, letting my tits sway over him.

"Oh god, baby," he growled. "You are driving me crazy."

He kneaded and squeezed my firm tits, moaning the whole time. He began to buck and all I could do was hang on and ride. My tits danced and swayed, my hair flew, I tightened my cunt to squeeze my brother's marauding cock. I raised up, my head fell back and I moaned loud and long as the orgasm racked through my body. My clenching cunt milked his cock.

"Oh my god, Lil, I'm cumming," he shouted, driving up and pumping his load of cum deep inside me. "Holy fuck," he moaned, pulling me down on his chest.

"Mmmm, that was the best," I murmured against his furry skin.

"It was the best ever, yes."

He rolled us on our sides and gathered me tight against his big body. I was cocooned in his arms and legs.

"I love you, Stevie," I whispered.

"I love you too, baby."

"Now you need to get out of here before Trisha comes back."

"Damn. Kicked out of my own sister's bed. What the fuck."

"You're just shameless," I told him.

"You liked my dick inside you though, didn't you?"

'Damn straight! Now get the fuck out of my bed!"

Three more days until the party and Trisha whisked me off for a spa day. Waxed, creamed, brushed, scrubbed, trimmed, and painted. They didn't miss a square inch of my body and by the time I left, I was so relaxed my legs were like noodles.

At dinner, Steve said, "Did you ladies have a good spa day?"

"Oh my god, it was awesome!" I exclaimed, totally captivated by spa anything now.

Trisha smiled at me fondly. "I think we--" She looked at her buzzing phone. "Shoot, I have to take this call." She left the table.

"So you liked the spa huh,' Steve said looking at me. I nodded a little suspicious. "How about a spa day with me?" he said, waggling his eyebrows and I laughed.

"You goof."

The morning of the party was bustling activity inside and out. I watched from my balcony as they converted the pool, deck, patio, and yard into what will be an illuminated spectacle. Columbus weatherman predicted a perfect evening and I was so happy for Steve and Trisha. I peered down into the living room which had flowers stacked on every surface waiting to be the last things to go out.

I leaned on the railing and jumped when Steve grabbed me by the hips and rubbed his hardening cock on my ass.

"You are despicable," I said, wiggling my ass into him.

"I love the names you're calling me. Eventually, you'll run out."

"I doubt it! I can be very creative." He reached under me to squeeze my tit. "Stop it! Someone will see us!"

"She's riding herd in the kitchen and won't come up for air until it's time to get dressed."

I turned around and said, "I still don't like taking chances, Stevie."

Suddenly he picked me up and we went through a door into a darkened room. He kicked the door shut behind us. He set me on my feet and then there was a dim light allowing me to see we were in his his office. Bookcases that looked like fine furniture lined the walls and held awards and plaques, and football trophies he had won through the years.

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my shorts and yanked them to my ankles.

"Ohhhhhh you!"

He set me on the edge of his huge wooden desk and stroked a finger through my slit. "You're wet, baby. That's from me?"

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Not really. I thought the caterer was pretty hot," I joked.

He unzipped his pants and his cock flopped out heavy and swollen. "He's a pussy. You're mine."

He stood between my spread thighs and ran his cock head up the same path his fingers stroked. I sucked in a breath. We both looked down between us as the tip of his cock slipped between my soft pussy lips. He teased my clit.

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the desk behind me. My breasts exploded out of my bra.

"I need you so much. You know you fucking drive me crazy."

He pushed the tip inside me. "More," I moaned, watching his cock start to disappear in my cunt. Another teasing inch.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it. I need your hot meat," I gritted out.

He slowly slid in until his pubic hair ground against my soft cunt lips. We both moaned and his cock pulsed inside me. He fucked me on the edge of his desk for a while. Then picked me up and walked to his office chair while I was impaled on his cock. He sat on the edge, my legs hanging on each side of him.

My toes rested on the legs of his chair and I could push up. And down. And up. And down. I got into a rhythm and rode his cock in long strokes. The head nearly came out before I dropped back down his shaft. I ground down, taking it deep. Then pushed high.

His hands were on my bouncing tits and he groaned, low and deep. "I'm gonna cum soon, Lily. Gonna shoot deep in your sweet pussy."

His words were inflaming. His shaft rubbed my clit and my cunt clenched, tightly milking the cum out of his balls. He grunted loud and his cock pulsed as his heat filled me.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Oh, Stevie," I whimpered.

"I know. It'll only get better baby."

Later, after I had showered to prepare for the evening, Trisha did my makeup and hair. Her dressing table was a jumble of pots and containers and from that, I went from a moth to a butterfly. I looked in the mirror at a person I didn't recognize.

"Wow."

"You're already so beautiful, Lily. I knew with a little bit of makeup you would be stunning," she said, standing behind me looking at me in the mirror. My long black hair was pulled up in a sexy tumble with a few strands trailing down. "You really have no idea how gorgeous you are, do you."

"Oh my god thank you so much, Trisha." I hugged her. "This is going to be so much fun." I ran back to my room, anxious to see me in my dress.

I spotted people out on the deck getting drinks and wandering around the patio and pool. I wanted to wait for a while to go down so Stevie and Trisha had time to greet their guests before having to deal with me. I was feeling a bit nervous too. I was an eighteen-year-old in a very adult world here.

I began to descend the steps and as soon as I saw Steve, all my nerves vanished when he smiled and winked. He met me at the bottom of the stairs.

"You look gorgeous, Lily. I almost wouldn't have recognized you."

Thank you. Thanks to Trisha I have smokey eyes."

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "And you have given me smokey pants you sexy thing." I giggled.

The black dress shimmered, but the star of the show was the emerald-cut diamond that nestled between my breasts. My dress bodice was deeply cut and held by two spaghetti straps. It was longer, above the knee, but the slit went to the top of my thigh. I wore impossibly high strappy black heels.

As Steve and I stood talking several men began to crowd in for introductions. As he introduced me, he gave names and how they were involved in the business or community. I got the card from someone in charge of marketing at a large firm in Columbus, that represented an impressive amount of regional business. Since my major would be in marketing, he asked me to follow up with him.

Later Trisha cut in and whispered, "I thought I'd save you for a minute." We giggled.

"It was a bit overwhelming."

"I'm sure it is honey. The fact you look much older than your age makes a difference. If you get stuck, give one of us the high sign and we will save you. Steve is keeping an eye on you as well."

"Thank you," I said, relieved.

I was able to get away and wander out to the deck for a drink. No alcohol because I knew I had to stay sharp with this group. I was in the shadowed corner of the pool when Steve came out and motioned to go down the path towards the golf course.

"You've had my dick hard all night, young lady," he said, and I jumped.

"I didn't hear you coming, Stevie."

"Oh, you can hear me cumming, baby." I laughed and punched him on the arm.

"You're going to be missed at your own party, bro."

"I've talked to everyone there. At least once. Did a little business. And now it's time for a little fun." His big hands wrapped my waist and pulled me against him. "You have been driving me nuts all evening you know."

"Oh yeah," I murmured. My heels made me much taller and I found I had more control. I held the back of his head, pressed my lips to his, and dipped my tongue in. I tasted the smokey scotch. "Mmmm, you taste good.

"Take your panties off. I want to taste you!"

"You wolf!"

He was kissing me over and over, pressing his hardness into me. He slipped a spaghetti strap over my shoulder to free my tit in his hand. He leaned over and suckled my nipple even harder.

"At least the names you're calling me are more accurate now," he said smiling. He tugged my nipple with his teeth. "I'm going to get you diamonds for each nipple."

"Eeek, you want me to pierce my nipples?"

He didn't reply. His hand slipped into the slit in my dress and pushed it up to my waist. He looked down t my garter belt and thigh-high hose.