LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered me to my feet. "Not now, sweetheart. Although dammit I want to bury myself in you. But not now." He closed his bedroom door behind him.

My body was nearly vibrating with arousal and as soon as I slipped between the sheets. I had my fingers between my legs. A few flicks of my finger on my clit and I was flying. I sighed and wondered if he had done the same thing.

I called down to the desk to schedule a time for a golf lesson. I'd always wondered if I'd like it, and I knew Stevie played, so I thought I would try it. It turned out I loved it and scheduled another time for the weekend. I stopped and had lunch in the cafe. On the way back to the room I passed the pool which looked very enticing.

I had brought books so I was changed and back down at the pool. I piled my black hair on top of my head and swam for a bit. After I got out I was covered in sunscreen and began to read. A shadow fell over me.

"You got my note," I said.

"I did. I appreciate you left it."

"I wanted you to know where I was."

He spread his towel on the lounger next to me. I had a chance to check his body and it was as firm and muscular as I thought it was. He was also deeply tanned which showed off the glitter of silver on his chest. He sat on the lounger facing me, which put his sizable bulge on full exhibit between his legs.

"Do you want a drink?" I shook my head and he ordered for himself.

"Are your meetings over for the day?"

"They are. It all ended earlier than I thought it would today."

"I hope that's a good thing for you."

He nodded. "It is. Very. You're good luck for me I think." I laughed.

"You're the distraction I need in the off times. If you weren't here, I would be going over the whole thing in my head, over and over. Now and here all I want to do is look at you and talk to you."

I rolled to my side facing him, propping my head on my hand. "I enjoy distracting you I think." He didn't miss my tits that were pressed together, and in my current position, nearly ready to pop out of my bikini top. "Any way I can," I smiled.

"Mmmm, you know I have to get back up to the room looking like this," he said, glancing down.

I was in a position to see up the loose leg of his swim shorts. "He wants out?"

He laughed. "You are an ornery one aren't you?"

I slid my hand up his inner thigh. "Let's let his head out to peek around."

"Mmmm, Lily you're playing with fire."

We were in the corner of the pool so I knew no one could see what I was doing. I wrapped my fingers around the wide ridge of his head. "Yes, it's pretty hot." I swiped a drop of precum on my finger and brought it to my lips and licked.

He groaned. "You're killing me." I smiled wickedly. He got up and jumped in the pool and began swimming laps. He was a strong swimmer and I thought that this was something that he did every day.

He finally got out and grabbed his towel and my beach bag, and waited for me to get up. I slipped my cover up on but didn't have time to zip it up. I held it together as we got in the elevator, and on each floor, it began to fill up until I was crushed against Rod. He put his arms around me from behind with one hand in my cover-up.

He lifted a breast out of the bikini and began to knead it. My knees went weak and his other arm wrapped around my waist to steady me against him. He pinched my nipple while he ground his hard cock into my ass. I had to stifle my moans. I looked around scared that one of the others knew what he was doing but no one was paying attention. He pulled my other tit out and did the same. My breasts were exposed because the cover-up was gaped open because of what he was doing.

My pussy quivered and I felt a rush of wetness because we were so close to being caught. At any second someone could look over and see my tits.

Another floor and another person jammed on. A guy to our right turned to not squeeze someone behind him, and at the same time, he glanced over and saw Rod's hand on my tit. His eyes flared and Rod hefted my breast in his hand for the man's enjoyment. My cheeks were flushed from embarrassment and excitement. My pussy soaked my bikini bottoms. Rod's cock throbbed against me and I knew he was affected the same way.

Finally a few stepped out and the other spread out a bit, but the guy getting the show. He turned more to block the view from most of the passengers and Rod uncovered both my tits. The guy stared and winked at me. I smiled. Rod kneaded and massaged. He tugged my dark nipple longer, and my chest heaved from arousal.

The top floor came up and he covered me up and we stepped off. The guy hit a button back down for a lower floor. He was just along for the ride. And view.

Rod slammed the door behind us, I turned, leaned against it, and shoved his shorts down. His cock sprang free, throbbing and angry red. He untied my bikini bottoms and they dropped. I hung on to his shoulder and he grabbed my ass and shoved his cock into me.

"Oh god yeah, fuck me," I groaned. He fucked me hard against the door. My breasts were crushed against his chest.

'Ung ung ung," he grunted loud at the pace he fucked me. Suddenly I felt my cunt tingle and I shot over the edge. My cunt clamped on his cock and I screamed my orgasm. One last hard drive and he locked into me while his cock exploded.

I slowly let my legs fall to the floor. My chest heaved to catch my breath. He gasped into my neck.

"So much for the night of loving I had planned for you, Lily," he murmured. "I've never done anything like that before. I've never lost control like this.'

"I loved it. You know we have had long teasing foreplay starting last night."

Later that day Stevie texted me.

Is everything okay, sis?

I replied,

Going well but I need you and your cock bad.

He sent a smiley face and I grinned.

It was true, Rod is hot in totally different ways than my brother, but no one will replace Stevie. And I know he will be okay with what I chose to do.

We showered and had shorts on and the dinner hour was coming.

"How would you like if we order a pizza and beer and stay in and watch movies?"

"That is my kind of a perfect evening! Add you to the mixture and it's heaven to me."

"You're so sweet," I said and watched him blush even under that tan.

I was glad to stay in my shorts and braless in a tank top because frankly, I was tired of dressing up. We spread the pizza and beer on the coffee table and sat on the sofa next to each other. He started flipping channels on the remote. Because it was an adults-only resort, the array was channels was wild. I started giggling as he flipped and flipped.

"Maybe we should just pick a channel instead of wading through it all to see what was available. Obviously, everything is," he said laughing. A movie was just starting and he stopped there.

I finished my pizza and snuggle back into the sofa cushions. A sexy scene came on and then it quickly escalated into close-up shots of his cock sliding in and out of her.

"What the hell," Rod said. I laughed.

"This is apparently beyond R rating!"

"More like X rated, I'd say," he said. "I can find another movie."

"I'm okay with it if you are."

"Really?"

"Yeah, even at my tender age I've seen porn before!"

He laughed and put his arm around my shoulders and I scooted over so I leaned back on his chest. When I moved, my cropped tank top twisted and slid up. When his arm came over me, his hand landed on my bare midriff.

The next scene was girl girl and I felt his body tense and knew he was enjoying this one. His breathing got harder.

"You like two girls together?"

"Mmmm, I admit I do."

"Have you been with two girls?"

"I have not. Have you been with a girl?"

"I haven't, no. But this looks pretty hot. Their tits rubbing together. That would feel so good on her nipples. The way they are grinding on each other's thighs." He moaned. "Their full pink lips and tongues running across as they kiss."

"God, Lily," Rod moaned and sucked in a deep breath through his teeth. His fingers lightly caressed my side. "I love to see women sixty-nine."

"Licking each other's clit. Sucking on it. You can see their juices on their lips and face." He moaned louder. He traced larger circles on my side, not realizing that my shirt was pulled up and he was an inch from the under curve of my tit. "Their faces between each other's soft thighs. Smooth skin bodies rubbing together."

"Yessss," he hissed. He bumped into my breast and stopped, realizing I was bra-less. "Oh, Lily," he whispered, caressing my breast.

I quickly leaned up and pulled my top off. "That way you can watch and touch."

"You are so seductive." He looked over my shoulder and took my tits in his hands. "I don't need to watch a movie when I have something better here in my hands," he murmured.

The scene switched back to a couple where she had his cock in her mouth.

"Do you like to have your cock sucked, Rod?"

"God Lily, you're killing me. I've never met anyone that can talk about sex so honestly and naturally. That's going to take some getting used to for me. But I will. Make damn sure I will."

"I'm taking notes," I said and Rod groaned. "Always room for improvement." And I can practice with my brother too, I thought.

"Ugh, I have a video conference meeting very early in the morning because he lives overseas. I need to get some sleep. Much as it pains me to leave you."

"I understand. I will still be here and so will the movies," I said, grinning.

I slept in my own room because even though we had wild sex against the door, we weren't ready to commit to all night in bed together. Well, I wasn't anyhow. So I had no idea what time Rod left in the morning.

The room darkening curtains gave you no clue what time of day or night it was and I was sleeping longer because I didn't get a hint of sunrise.

"Hey, you going to sleep all day." I felt the mattress move and saw Rod sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe," I mumbled, giggling.

"If I didn't have another meeting in a few hours, I'd be right in there with you." I moaned. "I know, but I don't want to be rushed. We have plenty of time for just us, sweetheart."

I flipped the covers back and stood up. "Okay on second thought maybe we do have enough time."

I walked to the bathroom and looked back over my shoulder. "I can wait. Can you?" I giggled.

"You are such a tease," he said laughing, and I could hear him through the door.

I got dressed and we went down to the cafe for lunch before he had to go back to his meetings. As I was reading the menu a man walked up to the table.

"Hey! Just grabbing a bite before the next bludgeon," Rod said to the guy and they both laughed. "Lily, I want you to meet a business associate of mine, Jerry." We shook hands and he smiled warmly. He exchanged a few more words with Rod and was gone.

"You'll be the talk of the group now."

"Me?"

"Yes, your beautiful and charming self." I smiled at him and blew him a kiss across the table.

Tomorrow evening was the first of several social events and I had made appointments to get my hair and makeup done as well as nails. If I was to be arm candy, as Steve called it, then I was going to to be a memorable piece of candy.

I was under the dryer and texted Steve.

u miss me?

After a few moments...

fuck yeah I do! when u cumming back?

i miss u cock. and u too!

grrr, u tease.

where r u?

wy office.

what r u wearing?

LOLing here princess

i'm wearing nothing

grrrr. don't tell me.

okay i won't tell u I'm naked.

stand in front of ur window with ur dick out

lily

do it

ok

is it hard?

y

u know what to do

lily

do u have precum?

y

mmm yum. milk up more 4 me

fuck ur going to make me cum

y

i'm playing with my tits. nipples hard.

grrr

u milking the cum out of ur balls 4 me

y

wish I could taste it

where u go?

u cumming?

bad boy bro. ur squirting

y I did

uym.

in front of the window

y

good boy

u fuck me there when I cum back

YES

So now I had myself squirming under the dryer and still had to get my nails done. I'd just have to take care of myself later or wait for after the event.

I sat there thinking how brazen I had become since I left home. I would chalk it up to coming of age, passages, all the usual. But all I would attribute it to was my brother. I was not ashamed of my body. I knew sexually what I needed and I took it, but I also gave just as much in return. I am learning how to read a man. I was always more mature than my age, and my sexuality was now just catching up with that maturity.

I dressed for the event with much more confidence. I learned a lot from Stevie's party and had that experience under my belt.

I came out about fifteen minutes before we were to leave.

"Lily, you are stunning," Rod said, staring.

The one-shoulder black dress had one long sleeve and left the other shoulder and arm bare. No cleavage showed, but the style of the dress was tight and caressed all my curves. It was shorter than the other dresses, but nothing I was not okay with. I was able to wear my black impossible heels which were a bit more comfortable since I had worn them previously.

Rod walked closer and looked me up and down. "Just one thing wrong."

"Oh?" I said, ready to run back and fix my makeup or whatever was wrong.

"You need these." He held up a pair of diamond earrings.

"I can't. That's too much."

My hair was up-swept, the front angled across my forehead and covering one eye. My ears were bare and I knew they would look awesome. I took them from him and put them on.

"Perfect!"

'Thank you, Rod," I said, kissing him. He moaned and we took the kiss deeper. He cupped my ass and ground against me. I moaned in his mouth.

"I want you right now, but I'm not going to stop, once I have you naked against me." My pussy was wet at his words.

By the time I went in to repair my lipstick, Rod had himself back in check and we headed down.

It was located in the grand ballroom and it was certainly that. Tables had tiers of food starting with appetizers, the salads, to the main course, sides, and the dessert tables were spectacular. Rod held my hand as we surveyed the room. Large round tables had quite many people around them already. Servers circulated with trays of drinks and some folks were perusing the food tables with plates in hand.

"I have a table with the least amount of vultures," Rod whispered in my ear and I giggled. He looked at me and smiled. "You're awesome."

We saw some arms up in the air waving and we headed that way. But not before being stopped several times. Rod was very popular and obviously well-liked. He introduced me to everyone and got the same warmth. We finally made it to our table and made introductions.

One of the wives asked where I lived and what I did. I felt Rod tense beside me and I said, "I live in Columbus and am in college." Leaving them to assume how far I was in college. Grad school, probably. I knew I didn't look eighteen, especially right now.

A few minutes later Rod leaned over and said, "Nicely done," in my ear. I knew what he meant and smiled.

People continued to stop by the table to say a few words to Rod. Names and faces began to blur and I hoped there wasn't a quiz to follow.

We went out to dance, our first alone time since we had arrived.

"Finally, I have you all to myself."

"I think I was the one sharing you! Everyone loves you," I said truthfully.

"They love what I am, not who I am."

I didn't understand what he meant but just enjoyed being in his arms for a bit. Suddenly someone cut in and Rod hesitated before he turned me over.

'I"m sure you don't remember meeting me earlier. I'm Mike. I'm co-owner of a dealership in Cincinnati."

I smiled, at a loss. "Nice." I had an uneasy feeling about Mike. I looked over his shoulder as we danced hoping he'd lose interest in chat.

"Your man. He's a real shark." I could tell by the way he spat it out that it was not meant in a positive way.

"I don't know about him, but I know sharks in my business and something you really have to watch for," I hesitated because he was now paying close attention. "What you really have to watch for is their teeth," I said, loudly enunciating the last word. "Please excuse me, I have to find the ladies' room."

I wove my way through the dancers to the ladies' room. I took a moment to fix my lipstick and kill time, then made my way back to the table.

"Is everything okay," Rod asked, concerned.

"Absolutely!" I smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. I could feel the eyes on us, so I followed with another kiss before leaning back in my chair.

Everyone at the table was very nice and I enjoyed talking with them. I was sure that I got respect only because they respected Rod so much. And that was really okay.

We walked in the door and he nearly ran into me because I stopped short to kick my impossible heels off. He laughed.

'You little minx," he laughed unbuttoning his white shirt and tossing it on his suit coat on the sofa. "I had a feeling Mike was up to something. He's not my biggest fan."

"You're right, but he underestimated me."

He laughed loud. "I'm sure many do and I'm also sure you put them in their place." He sat down to take his shoes and socks off.

"He called you a shark!'

"That's all? That's the best he could come up with huh. So I know that's not all of it. I know you could be a little wildcat." He stood up and unzipped his trousers and dropped them. He picked them up, waited for me to finish, but I was staring at him in his snug knit boxers. "Did I distract you, sweetheart?" He grinned.

"No, you didn't," I said, unzipping the side zipper on my dress and letting it pool at my feet. I stood there looking at him in a black lace strapless bra, a black lace garter belt, black lace top hose, and no panties.

He swallowed hard, and said, "You win."

I laughed. "Okay so he said shark, and I told him that in my business I run into a lot of sharks, but the one thing you have to remember about sharks is...." Rod stopped looking at my body and met my eyes.

"Is what?" he asked anxiously.

"Sharks. Have. Teeth."

He bellowed out a laugh so loud I was afraid the next room would hear. "You are a mankiller in more ways than one, sweetheart!" He took my hand and led me into his bedroom. "You know, you are now going to have to go with me all the time so I have a protector. I need someone to have my back."

He scratched my nipples through the black lace and I sucked in a breath. I pushed his shorts down and he kicked them off. He had a handsome body. Well toned, muscular but not overly so. He was well endowed with balls. They hung heavy and low in their roomy sac behind a thick cock that would be average if it weren't for the large head with wide overhang.

"I'll have your back," I reached down and cradled his balls in my hand and said, "and your front."

"Mmmm, even better. I don't think I'm going to give you back to Steve," he said, and I thought, if he only knew.

I fondled his balls in their sack and got a moan. I wrapped two fingers around the base of his cock and squeezed tightly while I palmed the copious amounts of precum over the head. I dropped to the edge of the bed and lifted his balls in my hand. I pushed my finger into the sac and rolled his balls on the tip of my finger.

"Oh my god, Lily," he hissed.

I held his heavy cock against his stomach and licked his ball sac before sucking one into my mouth. His fingers wove through my hair and gripped, not painfully, but strong. I looked up at him and ran my tongue over his balls and up the underside of his shaft to the tip, then licked the beads of precum. His eyes grew dark and heavy. I wrapped my red-painted lips around the wide flange and lightly scraped my teeth over the head.