LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, baby. You're killing me. And those fucking heels."

I stood there, one tit out of the bodice and my dress bunched around my waist. "What if someone sees me like this," I hissed.

"They'll want to fuck you too, but you are mine."

"God knows my cock wants to, but I'm not going to fuck you now. Go repair your lipstick and I'll see you back at the party."

He tucked my breast back into my top and slid the strap up. I watched him stride back up the path as I fixed my dress. I slipped in to repair my makeup.

"I've been looking for you, Lily," a white-haired gentleman said. "You've been surrounded by the young cocksmen."

I laughed. "I'm glad you found me," I said sincerely. I remember when Steve introduced us, there was a fondness between them.

We found a small unoccupied table on the deck and talked. He was amazingly smart and one of those types of people you could talk with for hours.

"Rod, you old coot, are you hitting on my baby sister?" Steve said, pulling out a chair.

"I think she has better taste than that!" They laughed.

Actually, I preferred older men as friends, and although I hadn't had much time for dating, knew that when I did, it would be an older man. Rod's white hair belied his age I was sure. He was not as old as he appeared to be at first glance. Or maybe because he kept a young man's vitality. No matter, I found him attractive.

He excused himself and I told Stevie I was tired as well and going up to bed.

Not surprisingly, in the middle of the night, Stevie pulled the sheet back, baring my body.

"Open up baby. I need you."

I mumbled, still so sleepy but wet just as soon as I heard his words. I rolled on my back and opened my legs. I love the immediacy of night sex. Sleepy quickies.

"Fuck me, Stevie,' I whispered. "I need your cock."

He held himself over me and shoved in. That angle meant his shaft rubbed my clit. My body jerked with each stroke. He was desperate and fucked me with short, hard jerks. Each with a deep graveled bark against my neck. It was pure raw sex and we both climbed higher. I dug my nails in his ass and squeezed. He pounded into me even harder.

"Oh god, Lily," he growled.

He shoved in hard and deep and at the same time slammed against my clit starting spasms in my cunt. He growled louder when the muscles gripped his cock and flooded me with his seed.

"Damn baby, I didn't hurt you did I," he whispered while we caught our breaths.

"Mmmm, no. That was the best, Stevie. You make me cum so hard."

He rolled to his side taking me with him and cradling me against his chest.

"I think it's because we are brother and sister. There is another element of excitement, add taboo to it, and the fact that we are highly sexed," he added, and I giggled. "I love that you're always ready for me. Always so wet."

"You make me wet. Sometimes just hearing your voice," I admitted.

"Lily, first I want you to know that Trisha and I discussed it and we both want you to stay here. If you decide on Columbus. The campus isn't that far, and there's a bit of interstate that helps."

"Stevie, I don't know what to say. You're both spoiling me," I said, kissing his chest.

"You don't think you're not spoiling me. Giving me your sweet pussy whenever I need it. Which is often, with you," he laughed. "By the way, there's a car in front of the garage that's yours to get around in. Nothing fancy, but I know you wanted to check out the campus on your own, and you'll need it to get to your appointment. The keys are above the visor."

"Stevie!" I threw my arm over his chest and my leg over him until I was half laying on him. I swooped in for a long, wet, wicked kiss. We made out like we were in the back of a car until we both fell asleep. In the morning, he was gone.

I was awake for a while before getting out of bed. I loved my brother's late-night visits to my bed. Trisha told me they have separate bedrooms because of her snoring, which she laughed about.

We were brother and sister that loved each other but with an added element. I would never make demands on him and I know he would not sacrifice his marriage for me. I had a lot to think about. Not only if I want to go to the university here, but if I would live here.

Steve and Trisha were both gone with a note as to their itinerary for the day. I remembered enough about Columbus that I felt confident getting around, so I took the car and headed out.

I drove up High street through Clintonville, where I thought I might find housing. It was a great neighborhood, walkable, historic, and just down the road from the campus. I found a parking spot off-campus, grabbed the map I had printed out, and began to wander around. My stomach started grumbling, so I grabbed a sandwich across the street and people watched. Even though it was summer, there was a remarkable amount of students out and about.

I left and headed back to Dublin. I had to go by Stevie's dealership and decided to stop to see if he was busy. When I walked into the showroom, I saw him talking to several salespeople. He saw me and I hung back.

"Lily! This is a wonderful surprise, baby," he said low. "Let's go up to my office. I make them nervous when I'm on the floor," he bellow laughed, and I saw the others smile at him fondly. I knew he was well-loved by his employees.

He got us both a soda and said, "So how was your tour, what did you do today, did you get lunch?"

"Geez, bro."

He laughed. "I guess I sound like Mom huh." He sat on the edge of his desk while I told him about my day. I told him I had gone through Clintonville as well, and if I decided not to stay with them, I would like a place there.

"Loved the campus. Very imposing and I got the feeling just walking through, that this was a no-nonsense place for the serious student. I really loved that about it."

"Agree with your assessment. You'll come out of there with superior knowledge, and businesses know that. They're always looking to hire a graduate from there. Anywhere in this country actually."

"Of course it depends on my interview, but I'm pretty sure I want to go there."

"Oh baby, I'm so damn happy you'll be here with us. Either way, with us at the house, or just in town."

I walked to the glass window and looked down at the showroom. "You would never jeopardize your marriage for our relationship would you?"

I could feel his heat behind me and his hands rubbed my arms. "Lily, I would never do that, no. What you and I have is special. Brother and sister love that goes way beyond the normal. Way beyond." He kissed the side of my neck. "Do you feel better about us now?"

"No."

"No?"

"I'll feel better about us if you fuck me in front of this window," I said, turning and putting my arms around his neck. "You're sure they can't see us right?"

"Fuck. Men fantasize about a woman like you and I have you right here, in the sweet flesh."

My clothes were in a pile around my feet before he came back from locking the door. I leaned on the railing, my ass out wiggling. He groaned.

His cock rubbed down my wet opening, adding his copious amount of precum. "You're wet too, you know."

"I am. I do. All for you. Because of you." He pushed the head in a little, and I moaned. "This sweet pussy gets me harder, faster." He pushed in deeper then back out. I whimpered. "Almost like I was when I was your age." He continued to push just the head in, then back out again.

"You're teasing me," I whimpered.

"I am."

I pushed back to try to slide on, but he did too. "Stevie!" He started rubbing his cock on my clit and I groaned and my cunt contracted. "Dammit, Stevie, fuck me!"

Just that quick he shoved in ball deep. Gravelly grunts as he held my shoulders and pounded into me. My tits swayed and bounced. His fat balls slapped against me.

"Fucking fat balls," I moaned. "Shove that stiff cock in deep. Deeper!"

As I rode him, our bodies slammed together harder. The sound of pounding flesh, low continuous moans, grunting growls to the pace, the lewd slurping of our juices. The smell of our sex drifted from between my legs and added to my arousal.

"Fill me with your cum. I want to feel your cock pumping. Emptying your balls. Fuck me harder. My tight steamy cunt is going to milk every drop out of you."

The more I talked the harder he fucked me, the louder he grunted and growled. Without warning, I shot off. Wave after wake rolled through my body. My cunt spasmed on his cock.

"Goddammit," he groaned. He grabbed my hips and locked in deep. His cock pulsed. Wet heat filled me.

After his cock fell out of me, I stood up. Naked in front of the window. I still felt the thrill of being seen even though no one could. He stood behind me and kneaded my tits, tugging my nipples. He smoothed his hands over my belly to my pussy.

"It feels like everyone is watching us doesn't it?"

"Yesssss," I hissed.

"If they could see you, every guy down there would have his cock in his hand. You leave a wake of hard-ons you know."

"I do?"

"There were more than a couple of guys at the party that would give anything to have your sexy body under them in bed."

I leaned my head back on his shoulder. "Only one guy there that I want to do that, and he's here with me right now."

"Love you, Lily," he said, nuzzling my neck.

A few days later Steve came into my room early. He smiled.

"What you're thinking will happen later."

"Promise?"

"Oh god yeah."

"Do you remember Rod from the party?"

"The white-haired guy?"

"Right. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I told him I would run it by you. He helped me get started and I owe him that. He is buying up dealerships around here and wants to include the Cincinnati area. He has a weekend of meetings at a resort further south."

I nodded. Not knowing where this was going.

"He asked if you could go with him for the weekend."

"The whole weekend?"

Stevie nodded. "There is always a lot of socializing at these things along with intense meetings where millions are on the table."

"Wow," I said, learning a lot during the conversations so far. "So what would I do?"

"The point would be arm candy for him. Having a younger woman gives the impression to others that, an older man especially, has the vitality of youth and stamina which transfers to the boardroom. In other rooms, a sexy young woman is not going to be hanging around with a limp dick. So to speak."

"Speaking of dicks. Would it include sex?"

"That is totally up to you, baby. I know Rod wouldn't expect it, nor would he push it. It's going to be all up to you."

"Wow," I repeated.

"He is my best and oldest friend in the business. Out of everyone I know, I would choose him to be with you. If that was what you chose. Again, it's up to you. All that will be expected is that you attend the social functions and dazzle them, just like you did at the party here."

"Can I think about it?"

"Absolutely! It's two weekends away and I know if you don't go with him, he won't take anyone else."

"And you're okay with whatever happens?"

"Yes, I am. You'll always be my sister, and I hope my lover. We have a complicated relationship don't we," he chuckled.

'I know I will want you no matter what I do in life, or who I'm with. You complete me in a way no one else has."

"Oh baby," he gathered me in his arms and squeezed as only a football player can.

A few days later I told Stevie I would do it. I remembered Rod. I did feel an attraction and knew I would be comfortable on any social occasion with him. Beyond that, I wouldn't plan.

That afternoon a clothing rack was wheeled into my bedroom. Trisha followed the delivery man in and closed the door when he left.

"Rod sent these over. He said to choose any or all. And if you prefer another lady's dress shop, let him know and he will have an account open for you," Trisha said, raising her eyebrows smiling. "I might add that this is from the most exclusive dress shop in the area."

We unzipped the cover and both gasped at the same time. It was packed with the most exquisite gowns I have ever seen.

"Oh my god," Trisha murmured, pulling one out to hold up. "Look at these!" she said, waving to the rest.

"Can you help me choose?"

Several hours later, after trying on more dresses than I could imagine, we had them narrowed down. Trisha called the store to come to pick up the rest.

"I guess I need to learn this smokey eye thing from you too," I said ruefully and we both laughed.

The gowns glittered and sparkled like a jeweled rainbow in my closet.

"Trisha sent me up to put my stamp of approval on the dresses you guys chose."

He let out a long wolf whistle when he walked into my closet. As he looked and slid the next gown down, he said, "Maybe you doing this wasn't such a good idea." He turned and laughed when he saw the look on my face. "I'm joking sis, you are going to knock them dead and I'm thrilled. Don't forget, you have my name so that will be a few marks for me having such a sexy sister." He shrugged.

"You are incorrigible!"

I was a little worried that this would change things between Stevie and me, but that night I got a late-night visit.

"Open up for me, baby," he said, cradling himself between my thighs. "Fuck, you look so damn sexy when you're sleepy like this."

"Mmm," I murmured, smiling.

"I need in." I wrapped my legs around his waist and he groaned, sliding in deep.

"You feel so good inside me," I said, my voice raspy from sleep. "Was thinking... Probably wouldn't do well in classes... If I didn't have this cock in me every night."

I felt his cock jerk inside me when he realized what I was saying. "You'll live here?" I nodded.

"Fuck, baby, you just made my night. Day. Week."

I giggled. "Just fuck me, big brother."

The following Thursday Rod picked me up in a limo for the ride to Cincinnati. He was as handsome and vital as I remembered. He had a male vigor that I knew once was unleashed, would be more than I had ever experienced.

The two-bedroom suite was splendidly appointed with a full bar and living quarters with adjoining bedrooms. My clothes were already in the closet, as was a variety of casual clothing.

"Trisha picked out some day clothes for you as a surprise," he grinned when he saw me looking at all the clothes.

"This is so much for just a weekend!" He shrugged. "They're yours now. I can't wear them." We laughed. "We have nothing scheduled for today, so I thought we would just relax. Maybe a massage and steam?" I nodded, having neither before.

The massages were separate but we met in the private steam booth. We each had a white towel wrapped to cover. He sat on the lower bench with his long legs stretched out in front of him. I sat opposite, which was a mistake. I was having trouble with the hook and loop on the towel because it was not meant for someone with thirty-eight D tits. I frowned and fixed it again.

He chuckled. "I'd like to say just take it off, but I know that could be taken in several ways." I looked at him. Stood up, let the towel slide down, and wrapped it around my waist. "I can't say that wasn't one of my better ideas," he said, eyeing my tits appreciatively.

"You're Stevie's friend," I shrugged. "I trust you. And I'm comfortable with you."

"That's quite a compliment. Although it could be taken several ways. One is you're comfortable with me because you know I'm too old to do anything to you. Or two, you're comfortable because you know I'd never do anything to you that you wouldn't want."

"I don't think you're old at all, so...."

"I'm afraid my towel is giving it away." I looked down at the tent from his hard-on standing at attention.

"I'm looking forward to this weekend," I said smiling.

"As am I. I will be in some high-pressure meetings and look forward to having you there to relax with."

"That's what I'm here for," I said, thinking how much money he spent on me already.

"Oh, you'll find all the amenities of the resort on the coffee table. Feel free to do what you want. There's golf, tennis, and other activities. Of course, a wide variety is offered at the spa. Order lunch in or go to one of the little cafes around. Please do what you want. I want you to enjoy the resort!"

"Thank you," I said sincerely.

"Now, as much as I hate to lose the view, we need to get out of here before we melt." I pulled the towel out and headed towards the shower area.

We met back in the suite. "I've made reservations for dinner. This might be the only dinner I won't be rushed."

"I understand. I don't want you to feel pressured because of me. I'll be fine and look forward to spending time with you when you can."

"You're a soul beyond your years."

I pulled out an off-shoulder long sleeve dinner-length dress. It was in a bronze color that looked beautiful with my hair and skin. I did a smokey eye that Trisha would be proud of and slipped into another pair of impossibly high heels. I guess I was going to learn to walk in them or else.

I came out to Rod waiting with crystal glass in his hand. The ice tinkled when he turned.

"My lord, Lily. You're gorgeous."

I smiled and blushed. "Thank you."

Dinner was impeccable and delicious. We went into the bar with three-piece live music. We sat in a small semicircular booth next to each other.

"You act as though I'm the only man in the room. You have no idea how nice that is."

"I thought you were the only man in the room," I said, picking up my glass to take a sip.

He held my hand and we sat drinking, talking, and listening. "Would you like to dance?"

"Yes, I would."

I easily went into his arms, my hands on his shoulders, his hand wrapped my waist. I glanced up when he looked down. I felt his body vibrate a groan.

"You are making this extremely difficult for me, you know?"

"I am?"

"I'm doing my best to be a gentleman that I promised your brother I would be, but I look at you, and that all flies out the window."

I slid my hands to the back of his neck, moving my body closer to his. He could feel my breath on his neck. I could smell his maleness. He moved his hand up my back and lightly pressed me closer. We danced until the band took a break.

We sat down and ordered fresh drinks. He cleared his throat. "So what exactly brought you to Columbus? To see your brother and sister-in-law?"

"No, I'm interviewing colleges and this was my last stop so I could spend time with them."

"Ah, okay! And have you decided?"

"Yes, I'm going here."

"Good choice. A diploma from there opens doors. What are you interested in doing?"

"Marketing."

"Good career choice. You are a smart lady," he said, smiling and squeezing my hand.

"Thank you. I have a full scholarship that will start next year, which gave me time to look around."

"Very impressive! The band is back, another dance?"

I held his hand going to the dance floor. We fell back into the same comfortable position and as the song went on, I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing my body tight against his. He nuzzled my neck and turned us so my back was to the wall. His hands slid over my ass and pulled me against him. I felt his heat through our clothes. It turned into more of a moving embrace than a dance, but the bar was nearly empty and the dance floor was heavily shadowed, so even the band couldn't see us.

"Looks like it's time to go," Rod murmured, his voice deep and raspy. I backed away and walked by the table and picked up my clutch.

We walked into the suite and I immediately kicked off my heels. He laughed aloud. "You poor thing."

I laughed. "I call them impossibly high heels because it's impossible to get used to them and impossible to walk in them."

He smoothed his fingers over my cheek. "This has been a wonderful evening, Lily. You are special."

His lips brushed mine and I opened when his tongue lightly dipped in. I could taste and smell the woodsy whiskey on him. He cupped my ass and pulled me against him, sucking in a deep breath. His cock throbbed against my pussy as the kiss went deep and passionate.