Lily and The Cave of Tentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was her chance - her only chance - to escape. Minutes ago, Lily would've taken the opportunity and run for her life. But that was before the orgasm; before she'd felt her body surrender to the overwhelming pleasure this thing could give to her. Besides, it was getting dark outside now. And she'd only pretend to give herself to the creature. At worst, she'd only be here for a year, until the next Departure day.

Lily stood. "You win," she told the cave. "I'm yours. Take me. Do with me as you please."

--We're happy to hear that,-- the creature replied in her mind. Tentacles embraced her slowly, almost lovingly. They carried her deeper into the cave, removing her boots and vambraces, then set her down.

Lily should've been blind, but somehow she could see an empty space on the wall. She understood; this was to be her spot.

She stood with her back to the wall, spread her legs and held her arms out at her side. From the ceiling, five pink tentacles descended and sprayed fluid onto her hands and feet. "Thank you," Lily whispered to them. The moss-like substance hardened around her extremities, locking her willfully in place. Lily looked up and smiled at the fifth tentacle as it vomited the binding fluid onto the top of her head, covering her eyes and hair, cementing her against the wall beside countless other Departed girls.

--As reward for your cooperation, we've selected you to be our newest sac,-- Lily was informed.

"Oh, thank you. So much," Lily beamed.

Three more tentacles approached from within the cave's blackness. These were similar in appearance to the blue-black "cum" tentacles, but they contained spherical bulges at regular intervals down their length. Lily could no longer see, but she sensed their presence, and their intent.

"I'm honoured," she thanked the creature in her mind. She opened her mouth and allowed the tentacles inside her body.

Now that she was a willing sac, there was no need for aphrodisiac, nor any reason to be gentle. The tentacles entered Lily's three holes at once. Due to their cargo, these tentacles couldn't shrink in size like their fluid-filled cousins. Thick as her thighs, the tentacles forced their way into Lily's mouth, pussy and ass. She moaned in pleasure, feeling herself being stretched beyond what should've been possible. Before long, the tentacles reached her stomach, her womb, and her intestines. "More, more, more," she begged the creature inside her mind. The tentacles ceased fucking her and paused, then commenced pumping the spheres into her holes.

One by one, the eggs travelled down the tentacles. The ones being deposited into her womb rubbed against her clitoris on their way inside her. Seven or eight eggs was all it took until Lily's next orgasm. She squealed and moaned, writhing her body against the three tentacles, fucking them mindlessly while they pumped her full of eggs, using her whole body as an incubator.

Each tentacle delivered about two dozen eggs into Lily's body, then withdrew. Three of the regular blue-black tentacles emerged to plug her gaping holes. They expanded and commenced fucking her yet again. To Lily's slight disappointment, the eggs limited the amount they could penetrate her body this time. But what they lacked in depth, they made up for with enthusiasm. Once they'd discovered their limit, they immediately began thrusting harder than ever, testing the strength of the moss-like bindings. She squealed with mindless pleasure as her body was fucked violently, her tits shaking hard and fast.

The tentacles fucked their newest breeding sac for over an hour before they felt the lilac fluid working its way to the surface. Eventually, they came, spraying fluid into the sac's three orifices, fertilising the eggs. As before, there was far more fluid than the sac "Lily" could contain, so once the sac had its fill, the fluid sprayed from the three orifices like a fountain. It not only covered Lily's whole body, but the breeding sacs either side of Lily were also covered with lilac cum.

Lily awoke some untold time later. She felt movement within her body and knew the eggs' time had come. Her only wish was that she could see her children, but she knew the terms when she took her place on the cave wall. But now was not the time to be sentimental. Movement was happening. Something was moving down inside her body. The first of her children was making its way into the world. It was inching closer and closer to her opening.

She felt something tickling her pussy lips. A bright blue tentacle flicked around in the open air, growing slowly from Lily's vagina. It worked its way out, twisting and turning to and fro. Inch by inch, it emerged from her body, until all eight inches were free. Lily's firstborn tentacle child fell from her pussy and tumbled down to the cave floor.

"I'm a mother," Lily grinned. The baby tentacle inched its way back towards its mother, crawling up her body like a caterpillar. It eventually latched onto one of her exposed breasts, which was now leaking a dark orange milk. The tentacle drank its mother's milk greedily while Lily moaned with delight.

One by one, Lily gave birth to a multitude of eight-inch-long baby tentacles from her pussy, her mouth, and her ass. Each of them started crawling up her body. Though she only had two nipples, each of her babies fed well - the second tentacle latched onto the end of the first, and so on, until Lily had two trains of hungry tentacles attached to her breasts.

The father of the tentacles, content that all their offspring had been birthed, presented three more egg-bearing tentacles to the breeding sac Lily. She smiled, ready for round two.

"Being a mother is much more rewarding than being an adventurer and travelling the world," Lily realised while the creature pumped her swollen body full their of children-to-be.

12