All Comments on 'Lily Blossoms'

by TheFallenSaint

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another WACC story! Yay how original!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Rum and Raisin (minus the rum)

Good basic swap story. Small twists in that Sweetie1 really just wants Sweetie2, but has to do Hubby2 as part of the package. And THEN, Sweetie2 opts out (but offering a raincheck!). So it came down to an effective MFM 3-some (for tonight!)

Not a lot of drama ... a little Sweetie1 reticence until the sex starts but there is NO doubt for the reader! Editing could have been more careful. 'Event' got shortened to 'even' and got past the spell-check and grammar-check. As did several others!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife didn´t want

So the wife backed out yet you let him take yours. What an idiot. Any way this was very poorly written. looks as if you were in a rush and just wanted to put something on paper. Try to remember when next time you try your hand at writing to include the Who. What, When, Where and Why. And whether fact or fiction (which this was) Try to make it belivable. Don´t just try to throw words together hoping people will understand what you´re trying to relate. It was a beautiful story of a loving husband and wife no doubt. But please go back to the drawing board and maybe take some classes. Don´t make your wife look like an idiot that can´t say no to any cock presented to her. My late wife would not have gone through with it. First thing she would have said was that was not the deal we made and if her husband was denied she would not give herself to the others husband until they could work something out. But she would not have left me out just to get her thrills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous