Lily in Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan learned more about Lily's family. She was an only child, her parents very conventional and happy together. She talked about her aunt, the one who ran the crafts store, named Margaret, and how she had really supported Lily when she had come out as trans. Her parents hadn't been against her, per se, but hadn't exactly been the most understanding about it either. Her cousin Annie, aunt Margaret's daughter, was another major figure in her life. Because she had no siblings, Annie, who was four years older than her, had acted like a big sister to her her whole life.

Lily let slip that it was Annie who had pointed out to her that Ryan's clumsy invitation to the on-campus movie had actually been an attempt at a date. So, it seemed like there was little that was not shared between these two. Having his actions scrutinized by a team of women made him just a little nervous.

But, she explained, it had been Annie's advice that she be as forthcoming about her gender status as possible. Ryan made a mental note to thank her, if and when they ever met.

For his part, Ryan had comparatively little to say about his own upbringing. He had supportive parents and a younger brother, although the two weren't very close. Several aunts, uncles and cousins, but none he was close to.

They both talked about classes--the biology class they were both in, but their other classes as well. Lily had been a straight-A student, back in high school. Ryan was unsurprised, but also unintimidated--so had he. So, they might be in very different majors, but it was good to know that they were both committed to prioritizing their education.

It was 1 a.m. by the time they decided to wrap things up. Ryan could have gone longer, but Lily couldn't stop yawning--she was an early riser by nature and was far less used to being up so late.

They ended up in a parking lot, by Lily's car, a white Ford Focus.

"Come on in," she invited him.

"Oh, I don't mind walking home," Ryan replied, not wanting to be a burden. He was somewhat self-conscious about not owning a car and liked to maintain his independence. "My dorm really isn't that far from here."

"Okay. You can walk home if you want to. But I still want you to get into my car."

Ryan looked at her, confused. She was giving him a look like he was the biggest moron on the planet. Which, after he mentally put things together, he supposed he was.

"Oh, right, yeah, sure," he agreed hastily, walking around to the passenger side of the car.

He was quickly seated and as soon as he turned to face Lily he felt her lips press against his. He returned the kiss as he felt her hands press against his body--one on his shoulder and one on his knee.

They continued to kiss, fast and hard, with desperate gasps of air in between. Her hands gripped him with a force that was somehow both tender and strong.

His own hands began to explore, very gradually. A hand on her knee felt the soft fabric of her dress and, with gentle pressure, the silky smoothness of the stocking underneath. His other hand reached up to her neck, touching the skin that was every bit as warm and soft as he had imagined. He brushed her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear--her long hair was also just as silky and smooth as he had imagined.

Ryan's erection strained against its confining boxers and jeans and he shifted his body to try to work it into a more comfortable position--to no avail. He wondered absently how far things would go that night, but he quickly put such thoughts aside and focused on enjoying the present.

When she began to kiss with her mouth open, her tongue gently probing against his, he responded in kind. Their hot, slippery tongues slid across one another and Lily let out an audible moan of pleasure.

Urged on by this, Ryan removed his hand from her knee and brought it around her waist. He ran his palm over the fabric of the dress down to her hips and then slowly upward...

And, just like that, it was over.

When Lily pulled back from their embrace, he quickly retracted his hands, as if he had just touched something painfully hot.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--" Ryan apologized, but was cut off.

"It's okay, it's okay," Lily assured him. "You didn't do anything wrong. Really. It's just... this is all new to me. I need to take things slowly."

"Hey, this is all new to me too," Ryan admitted. "So, I'm okay with taking things as slowly as you need to."

Lily patted him approvingly on the thigh.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

They sat for a moment, in silence.

"So, do you want that ride back to campus?" Lily asked.

Ryan considered the raging hard-on currently in his pants and the potential awkwardness of attempting to conceal it on the long walk home.

"I need to focus on driving, but you can rest a hand on my leg," Lily offered.

"Sold!" Ryan exclaimed, bringing a smile to Lily's face. She had grown so serious--it felt good to bring things back to a lighthearted mood.

Lily retrieved the car keys from her purse and cranked up the ignition. She adjusted the car's heater to blast at the front windshield, dissipating the fog that had accumulated from their making out. They buckled up and, just as Ryan was about to move his hand to its pre-approved position on her knee, Lily adjusted herself, hiking her dress up and exposing a patch of black stocking just above the knee.

She smiled warmly at Ryan as he rested his hand on her leg. The stocking was smooth and warm from the skin just beneath it.

So much for giving his erection time to subside...

The drive was brief and wordless. When they pulled up to his dorm, he removed his hand and unbuckled.

"One more," Lily requested, leaning toward him.

They shared one last kiss of the evening, long and breathless.

Ryan extricated himself from the car as gracefully as he could, given the circumstances. They wished one another a good night and he watched longingly from the sidewalk as she pulled away.

***

Being a late Friday night, the bathroom was empty as usual, to Ryan's great relief. He had a greater need than usual to 'relieve' himself.

He began to stroke himself immediately as he got into the shower. His hand on her leg... she had felt so warm, so soft. But he wanted more. He wanted to feel every part of the pale, bare skin of her long, slim legs. Her lips, her wet tongue... He wanted more of that too. He wanted to kiss her neck, her shoulders, her chest. God, her chest. He knew her breasts had to be small, but that didn't matter--he wanted them all the same.

A part of his brain reminded him about her penis.

But, this night, he didn't care. The thought was discarded as quickly as it had come up. He wanted all of her. He wanted to touch, to kiss, to hold every part of her. And he wanted her to do the same to him.

He shuddered in orgasm and leaned heavily against the wall in order to not fall down. It took a good long while to catch his breath. But when he did, he felt a newfound kind of mental clarity about the situation.

***

After that second date, they continued to text, but they spent more time talking face-to-face during the week. They both had a break after their shared biology class and they were able to take turns walking one another to their next class (before walking back to the opposite side of campus for their own next class).

On Wednesday, after the end of a rant regarding how the cafeteria egg noodles for beef stroganoff somehow managed to be both tough and undercooked AND mushy and overcooked, Lily brought up the weekend.

"Hey, how about this weekend... The Mummy... Returns!?"

Ryan laughed at her goofy delivery of the question.

"I mean, it's not a great movie," she admitted, "but it's still fun, right?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," Ryan agreed. "I have dinner shifts at the cafeteria Saturday and Sunday, but I should be free Friday night."

She then answered the question he was about to ask.

"You can come over to my place--we can stream it there."

The prospect of having the privacy of an entire apartment, just for them, was unbelievably exciting. He tried to temper his expectations with a reminder that she wanted--perhaps, needed--to take things slowly.

"Cool," he replied, trying to not sound as eager as he felt. "I'll come over after dinner?"

"How about you come over FOR dinner?" she asked. "My kitchen is tiny, but I think it would be fun to make something together."

"Sounds great," Ryan agreed, feeling slightly intimidated. His cooking skills basically began and ended with preparing boxed mac and cheese. He hoped he wouldn't embarrass himself. "Just as long as it's not beef stroganoff..." he joked.

"No..." Lily said with a smile. "I was thinking of this basil and tomato chicken dish my cousin told me about. You don't have any allergies or anything, do you?"

"Nope. I'll eat pretty much anything--but that sounds fantastic."

"Great! I'll pick you up around 5:30 then?"

Ryan hesitated.

"You're feeling self conscious about not having a car, aren't you?" she asked, hitting the nail on the head.

"Yeah," he admitted. "I'm trying to not think it's some macho manly bullshit issue. I guess it just bums me out to lack that kind of independence."

Lily nodded in understanding.

"But, it'll all be worth it, right?" she asked, hesitantly.

Dinner, a movie, and who knew what else, and all he had to do was accept being driven around town a little?

Ryan laughed at himself.

"Of course," he exclaimed. "5:30?"

"5:30."

***

The car ride to her apartment was short, but it would have been quite a trek by foot. He was grateful that he had accepted the ride.

Her apartment was small and sparsely decorated, but it was clean and smelled fresh. The living room housed a television, a loveseat, and a small table and chairs. The kitchen area was open to the rest of the living room. Down a short hallway lie, presumably, a bedroom and a bathroom.

When Lily entered, she took off her flats, and so Ryan did likewise with his sneakers. Her black-stockinged feet looked cute without shoes. They looked particularly great with the black and white gingham dress she wore, alternating black and white buttons running the length of the dress from collar to hem.

The dinner was easy enough to make, and Ryan managed to not embarrass himself too badly, although it was obvious that he wasn't very experienced in the kitchen. She delegated the easy tasks to him. He measured out chicken broth and heavy cream while she minced garlic. He sliced bread and toasted it while she sauteed chicken. He grated cheese while she whisked together the creamy sauce.

The meal was amazing--not only compared to the poorly made cafeteria food, but even compared to most of the home-cooked meals he had had growing up.

"Wow, is there anything you *can't* do?" Ryan asked, impressed, as he used a piece of toast to soak up some of the sauce on the plate.

"I can't do semaphore," she answered, thoughtfully.

"What? I thought everybody learned semaphore in, like, elementary school?" Ryan asked in mock surprise.

Lily smiled to herself, suppressing a laugh.

"What the hell is 'semaphore'?" Ryan asked under his breath.

"I think it's the language ships used to use to communicate," Lily replied. "Like, with flags."

Ryan laughed aloud at the absurdity of the situation.

"I do *not* know why I know that, by the way," she clarified as she joined him in laughter.

When their laughter died down, Ryan offered to clean up the dishes. Lily waved away the concern, content with letting them soak in the sink overnight. After adjusting the lights in the apartment to be less bright, she then invited him to join her on the small couch in front of the TV.

Once seated, she immediately scooted closer to him, until her body was pressed against his. With no other comfortable position available, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she snuggled in even closer, her head resting against his chest, her hands both on his thigh.

Ryan was immediately aroused, a fact that he could not conceal--his only hope was that her attention on the screen would hide the fact.

Lily used the remote to navigate to the movie and quickly loaded it up. The film was mere minutes in when she paused it and brought her lips up to Ryan's surprised face. They kissed in a frenzy of long, passionate kisses, until she paused to catch her breath.

"Don't worry, we can still watch the movie," she explained nonchalantly. "After we're done."

'Done with what?', Ryan wondered, though felt no need to actually ask. He simply allowed himself to be swept up in another round of wetter, sloppier kisses. Both of her hands caressed his thigh--one soon felt its way up, underneath his shirt and onward to his chest. Her slender fingers ran lines along his stomach and chest, eventually gently curling a fistful of short chest hair.

From his current position on the loveseat, Ryan could do little more than massage her shoulder with the one hand that was wrapped around her--his other hand barely managed to reach over to her knee.

Her hands suddenly withdrew and Ryan was afraid that the evening's physical encounter had come to an end. He was pleasantly surprised when he saw her working at the buttons of her dress, unfastening them until she could squeeze her arms out of the sleeves, leaving her topless, save for a simple white sports bra.

She shifted her positioning on the couch, allowing Ryan to pivot as well, their bodies now facing one another directly. He gently gripped her waist with both hands, excited by the warmth and softness of her bare skin. He ran one hand around to the small of her back while the other climbed gently upward.

"Over the bra, please," she whispered, in between kisses.

Ryan gladly obeyed, gently cupping a breast with his hand. She let out a sharp gasp as he squeezed, as softly as he could. Her breasts were indeed very small, the padding of the bra being thicker than the actual breast beneath it. But she was obviously very sensitive. As he caressed the bra's fabric, he felt the small points of her erect nipples--swirling his thumb around these produced deeper, more primal moans from his partner.

Considering the size of her breasts, he realized that he actually felt himself more turned on by these moans of pleasure than he would have been from the physical sensation of feeling up double Ds that elicited less of a reaction.

Because she was too distracted to kiss back properly, Ryan instead kissed her throat, neck and shoulder. He was less vocal than her about it, but he was going crazy with pleasure, his erection straining for release.

Ryan had to pause as she pulled his shirt up and over his head and tossed it aside. Lily now took charge and leaned into him, kissing his neck, shoulders and chest. He felt somewhat awkward as she stroked his bare nipples--he had never been particularly sensitive there, and was definitely not as sensitive as her. She kissed her way down his happy trail, eventually sliding off the couch and taking up a position on her knees, between his legs.

He was shocked when he felt her run a hand along the length of his erection, over the fabric of his jeans.

"Is this okay?" she asked with shy nervousness.

"Yeah," Ryan replied, shocked at the progression of events. In his head, the response was more like "Fuck, yeah!"

Lily continued to rub, cupping her hands to stroke the length of his cock. She looked up at him, wordlessly repeating her question. Ryan nodded emphatically and she grinned with excitement.

Lily deftly undid the top button of his pants and, careful to not snag anything, pulled down the zipper. Now partially freed, his erection straightened out, its head peeking out over the waistband of his boxers. She resumed the gentle stroking with her cupped palm, this time over the fabric of his underwear. When her hand made contact with the bare head of his penis, she tickled it gently with a fingertip, sending a shiver of pleasure down Ryan's spine.

She giggled at this and then tugged at the combined waistbands of his boxers and jeans. Helping her out, he lifted his butt off the couch, and she quickly pulled the clothing down to his ankles. As he seated himself, she shucked the underwear and pants fully free, tossing them to the side.

"Fuck..." she swore, in awe of what she saw before her. Ryan knew that he was only average-sized, but he smiled to himself at this subtle stroke of his ego.

More than just his ego was stroked as Lily took a firm grip of his cock and began pumping it slowly but evenly.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, her tone still shy and curious.

"It feels amazing," Ryan answered. Encouraged by his approval, her grip tightened and her pace quickened. Unsure what to do with himself, he sank deeper into the couch, tilting his head back and letting out a deep sigh of contentment.

Lily slowed her stroking to a stop and held the cock upright as she began to kiss it, up and down either side of the shaft. Ryan sat up when she began to do this, eager to watch. The lighting in the room was dim, but it was enough to see the unforgettable image of his lover, her eyes closed in a happy place of her own, nuzzling his cock against her smooth cheek before pressing her soft, wet lips against it in a series of tender pecks.

Lily soon shifted her positioning to bring her mouth straight down on the cock, kissing the smooth, sensitive skin of its head. She swirled her tongue around the glans, wetting it completely before bobbing her head downward, taking him into her mouth.

Ryan let out an involuntary moan of please at this and felt her lips curl in a self-satisfied smile. She gripped his shaft tightly with one hand, stroking it in time with the movements of her head, slowly working the tip of the cock in and out of her mouth.

"Does that feel good?" she asked again.

"It feels amazing," Ryan exclaimed breathlessly.

She smiled and continued sucking. It was a slower pace than Ryan ever took whenever he pleasured himself, but the intensity was much, much greater.

Unable to even imagine feeling better, his assumptions were shattered as she brought her other hand into play, firmly kneading his balls while she continued to stroke and suck.

"I'm gonna come soon," Ryan warned, mere seconds after she had begun to stimulate his balls.

Lily paused, with her mouth at least:

"I want it," she said softly. "I want you to finish in my mouth."

Not wanting to miss her opportunity, she immediately took him back in her mouth, sucking, stroking and massaging, all together. True to his word, Ryan could hold back no longer--he felt his muscles tense as his orgasm shook his lower body. He felt the ejaculate stream from his cock as Lily, without missing a beat, continued sucking. His whole body shivered in overstimulation and, with a gentle hand on her shoulder, he bade his lover to stop.

Releasing his now softening penis, Lily delicately wiped her lips and chin with the back of her hand.

"Fuck, that was hot," she sighed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it too," Ryan said with a chuckle. Then, a somewhat troubling thought came to his head.

"Do you want me to..." he trailed off

"Oh, no, no," Lily stated emphatically. "I'm good."

There was an awkward pause between them.

"What I meant by 'taking things slow', was that I need to take things slow regarding my own body," Lily clarified. "I have... some issues I need to work past. But YOUR body," she said with a gentle squeeze of his inner thigh, "well, your body, I'm very comfortable with."

"Okay," Ryan replied simply. It was not at all what he had expected from the evening, but he certainly wasn't about to complain.

"I would like you to make room for me on the couch though," she requested. Ryan scooted to the side, but Lily quickly corrected him, helping position his body in the corner of the couch, one leg extended lengthwise, the other hanging off the edge. She took up a position between his legs, her own legs curled up and her upper body resting against his chest.