Lily in Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was still naked and Lily was still topless. Rather than dressing themselves, she pulled the throw blanket that rested along the back of the couch around their huddled-together bodies.

Remote in hand, she hesitated before resuming the movie.

"That all felt okay, right?" she asked nervously.

Ryan snorted in disbelief.

"Are you kidding? It was amazing."

"Okay, good," she said with relief. "I had never done... that before. I was afraid I was going to suck at it."

"Well, technically, you *did* suck at it..." Ryan joked.

He couldn't see her face, but he could feel her eyes roll in her head.

"You know what I mean."

"I do, I do," he conceded. "And to be fair, I've never received a blowjob before, so I'm not technically the best person to ask. It sure felt pretty skillfully done."

"Well, I've been fantasizing about it pretty much since I hit puberty," she joked. "I've just never had a special guy in my life to do it with."

Ryan hugged her at this. He liked being her 'special guy'.

"Also, my cousin is kind of a turbo slut--and I don't mean that in a pejorative sense, just that she knows what she likes and goes out and gets it. She's been telling me about her various 'sexcapades', in usually too-graphic detail, for a long time now."

"Ah, there is that too," Ryan admitted. This seemed like a very plausible explanation for her odd combination of inexperience and skill.

"So, ready for the movie now?" she asked.

"Go for it."

***

From that date onward, their relationship fell into a sort of pattern. They would chat and hang out for a while after their shared biology class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And then, one weekend night a week, they would have a date--always something low-key, like an on-campus theatre show or concert, or dinner and a movie.

After a few weeks of this, they started referring to one another as boyfriend and girlfriend. It ended up being a pretty easy conversation--they were both very much on the same page, regarding their relationship.

Ryan was happy that she was such a low-maintenance partner. She recognized that they were both poor college students and she didn't expect grand, expensive dates. He was also happy that she wasn't particularly clingy. They texted occasionally, but they spent the majority of their nights apart. She wasn't, like the girlfriends of some of the guys he knew on his dorm floor, the type of person to want him around all the time: eating, studying, relaxing, etc. Lily enjoyed her privacy and independence, and Ryan liked that, because he did too.

She also valued her education and never let their relationship get in the way of her schoolwork. Which, again, worked out great for Ryan because he was also committed to his schooling and liked being able to focus on studying, homework, and class projects on weeknights and then spend time with her on the weekend.

Regardless of the nature of their dates, they always ended up at Lily's apartment. And a blowjob was always involved. She had an admitted fixation on giving oral sex and seemed to derive great pleasure from it. As great as this was, Ryan always felt a little guilty about not being able to give a similar level of gratification in return--in whatever way that would actually be... But whenever his hands would wander too close to her waist, or start to slide underneath her bra, she would gently bring these motions to a stop.

Painfully curious to know what the next step in their physical relationship would look like, but far from dissatisfied with his weekly blowjobs, Ryan bided his time.

Halloween fell on a Saturday that year and Ryan was excited to spend this holiday with Lily. But, for the first time since they had started going out, she blew him off to spend time with someone else--her cousin Annie.

He couldn't be jealous. He had, after all, had a pretty solid monopoly on her weekends for the past month or so. And he knew that she was very close with this cousin and missed her pretty badly. So, despite his disappointment, he tried to not make her feel guilty.

The Student Union was hosting a Halloween party on campus. Without any other plans, Ryan showed up. But he didn't have a costume and he didn't really know anyone there. So, he had some snacks and spent most of the evening in his dorm, playing video games.

Later that evening, he was rewarded with a texted series of photos of Lily and Annie, dressed up as sexy witches. It had, apparently, become a recent Halloween tradition for the two of them to sew their own costumes together, in different takes on the same basic idea. Annie's costume was pretty typical--a pointed hat and a skintight black dress with an astoundingly low neckline. She did have an impressive set of tits, and Ryan couldn't help but be turned on, at least a little.

Lily's version of the witch costume was, however, a total knockout. Her dress was tattered-looking and tiered at the chest, to not draw attention to her, comparatively, very small breasts. But the hemline of the dress was extremely short and her pale, bare legs went on, and on. Maybe it was because he had always seen her legs in stockings before, but the sight of all that smooth-looking skin really turned him on. The other part of the costume that stood out to Ryan was her makeup. Normally, Lily never wore makeup. Or, at least, not anything that Ryan was able to notice. But, for her costume, she wore lots of black eyeshadow and black lipstick. All this blackness highlighted her flawless pale skin in a way he couldn't have imagined possible.

[I know you said it wasn't a competition, but if it was, I'd say you're the CLEAR winner] he texted her back.

[You like it?] she replied.

[You are so fucking sexy]

[Oh, you're just saying that because you're all backed up, without your weekly blowjob] she texted back with a winking emoji.

[Ask me again, right after a blowjob. I'll say the same thing. You're sexy as hell. You turn me on so much.]

Worried that he had perhaps said too much, or been too graphic, Ryan waited anxiously for her reply, which took some time.

[Well, on a related note, I know I had said that we should just skip this weekend. But I really want to see you. I won't be back in town until kind of late on Sunday. After dinner. But do you want to come over anyway?]

[Absolutely]

[Awesome. Well, I've gotta go now. Annie says hi, by the way]

[Hi Annie!]

[I'll text you tomorrow when I'm leaving]

[Have fun, I'll hear from you then]

***

It was almost 11 p.m. by the time Lily swung by Ryan's dorm to pick him up. Not really all that late, but later than usual for them, considering they both had 8 a.m. classes on Monday. Given their conversation from before, he had half-expected for her to show up still wearing her sexy witch outfit. So he was disappointed, at least a little bit, when he found her to be wearing one of her typical dresses--pink and floral print, with red buttons running down the center, and black stockings.

The circumstances of the evening had made it seem like it might be shaping up to be something special, but this outfit, and the chit-chat they exchanged during the short car ride, made it feel completely normal.

When they arrived at Lily's apartment, Ryan helped her bring in her small luggage, while she grabbed her purse and a plastic pumpkin filled with leftover candy. He made himself comfortable on the loveseat while he waited for her to unpack and get settled. So he was a little surprised when she joined him almost immediately, straddled him, and began kissing him on the lips, cheeks and neck. She seemed more frenzied, more desirous than usual.

"I missed you," she whispered, in between kisses.

It had only been a week since their last hookup, but Ryan knew how she felt.

"I missed you too," he replied, his hands running the length of her back, up to the nape of her neck.

As usual, Ryan let Lily control the pace of things. They made out for a good deal longer than normal, before she dismounted and took up her position on her knees. As always, she stroked and sucked in a way that made Ryan's brain melt with pleasure. He announced his imminent ejaculation and she greedily slurped it down, continuing to suck until he asked her to stop.

At this point, the two would usually snuggle together on the loveseat and watch a movie. But, this night, there was something different in store.

"Tonight, I think I'm ready," she declared softly, looking up at him from her kneeling position between his legs. She looked so innocent, so shy.

"You *think*?" Ryan probed. If they were going to do anything new, he wanted to make sure she was absolutely, completely comfortable with it.

"Yes," she replied, her shyness turning to certainty as she stood. "Tonight, I am ready for something new."

Ryan awaited direction as he reached out and idly ran his hands along her thighs. In his seated position, she towered over him, a position of confidence that he found very attractive.

"Wait here," she commanded. "I'll call you back when I'm ready."

With that, she leaned over to give him a quick peck on the lips before scurrying off to the bedroom. Ryan's mind raced with the possibilities of what might await him. Even just being in the bedroom itself would be something new--despite the amount of time he had spent in her apartment, this room had always had its door closed, another mystery to this woman who already had more than her fair share of mysteriousness.

He wasn't left to his thoughts for too long as Lily soon called from the bedroom for him to join her.

Still naked, Ryan crept quietly across the darkened apartment, down the short hallway, past the bathroom, and into Lily's bedroom. The overhead lights were off but the room was lit dimly by a floor lamp in the corner. The room was neat and clean--minimal furniture and decorations.

In the center of the room was a queen sized bed. Lily was lying across it, completely naked, with only the corner of the white comforter covering her waist.

Her bare breasts were just as small as Ryan had imagined, each a slight mound topped with a bright pink nipple, erect in anticipation. Her legs, which he had also never seen bare in-person, looked smooth and inviting. They ended in toes painted with black nail polish--likely a part of her Halloween makeover.

"Wow," Ryan sighed. Lily smiled, embarrassed.

She slowly brought her hands to the corner of the blanket that hid the last of her. Ryan nodded in encouragement.

The fabric pulled back, revealing her penis.

At first, Ryan wasn't even sure what he was looking at. It was stiff with excitement, but so, so small. The skin around it was completely bare. It looked nothing like his own penis. The phrase that Marissa had used, so many weeks ago, came to his mind: a 'feminine penis'. There was really no other way to describe it.

"I know, it's kind of gross, and weird," Lily said, avoiding eye contact with Ryan.

"Not the words that come to my mind, to be honest," Ryan replied.

Lily looked up, meeting his eyes.

"Cute," he said. "Feminine. Special--like everything else about you."

At this, she actually choked back a sob. Ryan was immediately on his knees at the side of the bed.

"I'm sorry," she said, still choked up. "I'm not upset. I'm just... I was so scared. But now, I'm so relieved."

Ryan kissed her forehead.

"You're safe with me," he told her.

"Thank you," she said, wiping a tear from her eye.

He kissed her again, this time on the lips. She kissed back, passionately, her strong feelings of fear shifting to strong feelings of lust.

Ryan joined her on the bed, but stayed in a position perpendicular to her--he felt a fresh erection arising as their tongues danced across one another and their arms explored bare bodies, but he understood that, this time, it wasn't about him.

He slid a hand across her flat stomach, up toward one of her exposed breasts. Still kissing him, he felt her nod in assent and he continued, his fingertips lightly tracing the ring of her areola.

She gasped for breath as he did this, moaning in pleasure from just the gentlest of touches. If that was how she responded to a finger, he was curious to see how she would feel about what he wanted to do next...

Lily was breathing heavily and unable to kiss back, so Ryan moved his lips along, kissing around her jawline up to her ear, down her neck, across her throat and on to the center of her chest. From there, he began making very delicate kisses in a line toward the breast he hadn't touched yet.

She didn't stop him, so he continued on, gently kissing a circle around the soft tissue of the breast. Then, as gingerly as possible, he extended his tongue and traced circles, tightening until he reached her areola.

All of this drove her absolutely crazy--her entire body squirmed with bliss as she moaned in pleasure.

Ryan pressed on, swirling his tongue across her pert nipple, flicking it ever so lightly. He watched with a sidelong glance as her hips rocked in pleasure. To his surprise, she gently pushed him away.

"Too much?" he asked, concerned.

"No," she said, catching her breath, "well, almost. I just have one more thing I want to do, before I finish."

She reached under a pillow and brought out a wand-style vibrator, its long handle terminating in a round white bulb.

"I don't really like touching myself directly... down there," she explained. "Even when it's just me. So, I use this. I'd rather you do something I'm used to than... well, than something else."

"Okay," Ryan agreed. It made sense to him. His only concern was that he had never actually used a vibrator before, although he had seen them used before, in porn.

With a press of a button, she brought the tool to life, buzzing softly.

"Just be gentle, okay?" Lily requested, handing it to him.

Ryan nodded in understanding and carefully brought the head of the vibrator to her small, stiff penis.

"Oh, no, no, no," Lily responded, laughing to herself. Scared for having done something wrong, her amusement at the situation made him feel much less guilty.

"Like this," she explained patiently, guiding his hand and the vibrator lower, to the area between her scrotum and anus. Ryan applied the tool gently and she let out a deep sigh of contented pleasure.

What he was doing made sense to Ryan, in a way. He was familiar with this part of his own body--a sort of internal part of his shaft. It felt good when he rubbed himself there, although he hadn't ever considered bringing himself to orgasm in that way. But if this was what she wanted, he was happy to oblige.

Her hips rocked in a steady rhythm as he tried to match her timing, stroking her with the vibrator as it hummed away. He resumed his stimulation of her nipples with his tongue, but she quickly shooed him away.

"Too much," she explained breathlessly. "Here, just hold my hand--I'm almost there."

Ryan obeyed and allowed her to tightly clench the hand of his that wasn't working the vibrator. He turned his head and watched her lower body with a mixture of anticipation and curiosity. Her movements were becoming more erratic, more mindlessly needy. He tried to keep up an even tempo with the wand.

"Oh, fuck, Ryan, I'm coming!" Lily shouted.

He had expected her penis to erupt in a stream of cum, as his own did when he orgasmed. Instead, only a slight dribble of ejaculate oozed out. The orgasm was, seemingly, an experience that hit her entire body, rather than just her genitals. Her hips rocked, her legs shook, her back arched. The experience lasted several times longer than his own orgasms and he only pulled back the vibrator when her hand pushed his away.

Fuck, that was good," Lily signed. Normally, she didn't swear often, so these expletives really emphasized how strongly she felt.

Ryan waited patiently for her to catch her breath, his hand still being clenched strongly by hers while his other held the still-buzzing toy. He smiled with a strange feeling of satisfaction as he watched her small penis soften.

Lily eventually came to her senses and grabbed the vibrator from him, deactivating it and tossing it to the side. They lay together in comfortable silence with one another for some time.

"Hey, do you want to sleep over tonight?" Lily asked hesitantly. "I know you have class early tomorrow, so it's okay if you don't want to--I can totally drive you back to your dorm tonight."

"That sounds fantastic," Ryan replied. "The staying-over option, I mean. Not the driving-back-home one."

Lily smiled at him, a soft, serene look that made her look even more beautiful than usual.

"But, uh, could you go back to the living room for a bit?" she asked shyly. "I need to clean up."

"Of course," Ryan replied, kissing her on the forehead before shuffling off of the bed. He tried to hide his erection as he turned to walk away--the whole experience had turned him on immensely, but she was clearly spent for the evening and he didn't want her to feel like she needed to do any more than she had already done.

Back at the loveseat, he donned his boxers as he heard the sounds of running water from the bathroom. This was turning out to be a night of several 'firsts'. He sat on the couch and waited patiently for his turn in the bathroom.

"So, I actually have a spare, unopened toothbrush, if you want it," Lily called from the hallway.

"Holy shit," Ryan exclaimed under his breath as he looked up from his phone. Lily stood in the hallway dressed in a black bra and black boyshort-style panties. Her hair, which normally hung down just past her shoulders with a part just to the left side, was tied up in a messy bun. She was also wearing glasses, with a thin wire frame and large, round lenses.

She laughed nervously at his stare.

"Sorry, it's just that, well... you look fantastic," he fumbled out.

"Oh, this is nothing special," she replied, shifting her body shyly at his gaze.

"And the glasses--I didn't know you wore glasses."

"I wear contacts," she explained. "These are just for nighttime."

"Well, I like them. With the hair, they give you a sort of 'sexy librarian' vibe."

"Thanks," she said timidly. "The girly-looking ones bug me because they're too slim--I hate having things be blurry in so much of my field of vision."

"Well, those seem 'girly' enough to me," Ryan declared, rising from the couch and walking over to her.

She scoffed at this.

"No way," she said with a smirk.

"Or, maybe they just like girly because they're on you," he explained, now standing face to face with her in the hallway. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, once.

"I know it's probably pretty shallow of me to feel this way, but I really like it when you say stuff like that," she said earnestly, hugging him back, her head against his chest.

"Hm?" Ryan asked quizzically.

"I mean, when you talk about me being girly. For a really long time, I didn't feel that way about myself. And so, hearing it from you... I just really like it."

"I'll keep that in mind," Ryan replied softly, kissing her forehead. He took the toothbrush she held in her hand and made his way to the bathroom.

When he was finished, he walked back to the bedroom. The bed had been remade and Lily was already under the blankets. He quickly joined her and she immediately positioned herself as the small spoon.

Wrapping his arms around her, he nuzzled the nape of her neck and lightly kissed her shoulder. The smell of her hair was an intoxicating, uniquely feminine scent--fresh, with subtle floral notes. She adjusted her body slightly, getting more comfortable, and he did the same, inadvertently prodding her buttocks with his erection.

"Patience," she joked, reaching a hand back and lightly petting his thigh.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to--"

"Oh, I know," she said, cutting him off. "But I do know that you're all riled up again. Maybe I'll give you some head in the morning."