Lily in Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've really got to get her a card or something," Ryan mused. "Something like 'Thank You For Helping My Girlfriend Accept Her Body And, In Doing So, Allowing Her To Feel Comfortable With Physical Intimacy With Her Boyfriend'. You think they have that at a Hallmark store?"

"It's a bit wordy," Lily replied thoughtfully. "Maybe it's next to the 'I Love My Boyfriend For Being So Patient And Understanding As I Navigate The Issues I Have With My Gender Identity and Body' cards."

Ryan's ears perked up.

"Oh, is that in the 'love' section?" he asked.

Lily tilted her head to look him in the eyes.

"I love you," she declared, a hint of trepidation in her voice. Any fears she might have had about her feelings being unrequited were quickly dismissed.

"I love you too," Ryan told her, shifting slightly to give her a single kiss on the lips. He held her tightly as she nuzzled against his chest.

He had had quite a few fears and worries of his own, when their relationship had first started. But now, he realized, these too had all disappeared.