Lilybeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, it took me a while to place myself in the Hoover's home and as their servant. The nearest shower was in the large bathroom three doors down. I hastened to wash and dress in a fresh uniform before making my way downstairs to the kitchen where I began breakfast.

I prepared eggs, bacon, and beans, just as if I was at home. Katherine was the first down the stairs. I placed her in her highchair and gave her some milk. The rest of the household soon followed. While they ate, I bathed and diapered the twins. I was used to eating last at home.

Arleen was effusive in her praise, telling me that, I was "Heaven sent." Maybe I could win this family for the Maker. Perhaps I HAD been placed here as part of a divine purpose! I felt very good indeed.

Mr. Hoover left for work wearing a modest suit of grey pinstripe. Arleen put on shorts and a loose top. Richard appeared wearing tight pants and a clingy midriff-baring shirt. I tried not to focus on him. Arlene had me compose a shopping list.

"Eventually, you will handle the shopping trips on your own. I'll send you in a cab to the market. There is no rush for that now. One thing I would like you to do is take the twins around the block in their stroller so that you can begin to familiarize yourself with the neighborhood. One day soon, you will take Kat along as well."

I felt very self-conscious in my skimpy uniform as I began my journey around the block. I had no fear of getting lost. I had the Hoover's house number memorized and the block was one large rectangle. I passed a school, a lovely park with a small stream and fountain and lots of pretty houses. I paused at the park, taking in the scenery.

A large man in a blue uniform approached me. I was unsure what to do.

"You are new to the neighborhood aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm Lilybeth, the Hoover's new servant. This is only my second day. Have I done something wrong?

He chuckled and replied, "Not at all, Lilybeth. I am Officer Peter Haig, local law enforcement. I'm paid to keep an eye on things around here. Most folks call me Pete."

"Pleasure to meet you, Officer Haig," I said as I curtsied.

"Fresh from the island?"

"Yes."

"Well, I hope you enjoy living here. It is a very pretty neighborhood and town."

"Yes, it is, Officer Haig."

"How is Arleen doing?"

"Fine, sir. She is waiting for me."

"Give her my regards."

"Yes, sir."

"If you need anything. If anyone bothers you, push one of those blue buttons on the street lamps and I'll come running."

"I'll keep it in mind, Officer Haig."

"Pete. I insist."

"Very well, Pete."

He moved on and I hurried home.

"Pete's harmless, Lilybeth. He's just a typical nosy cop. It's good that he pointed out the panic buttons to you, though.

Arleen gave me an hour of free time. I returned to my room and tried reading the servant's guide, but I was too tense. My hand vanished beneath my skirt and I pleasured myself. When I closed my eyes, the actor from the movie appeared. What would it be like for a man to pleasure me with his mouth or to put his penis inside me? The release felt especially good this time.

Arleen said she had some work for her job to perform.

"I'm not yet officially back and the deluge begins! Entertain the children in the library until dinner time."

Katherine and I did some jigsaw puzzles and played tea time with her dolls. She insisted that the box in the library be turned on. I followed her instructions and a person appeared in the window. She was some sort of teacher. For the next hour or so she taught letters and numbers and read a fairytale. I liked the woman in the box and saw why Katherine did as well. I thought it would have been nice to have a box like this back on the island. I brought the twins to Arleen when they needed feeding or fed them from the bottle myself and changed several diapers. Katherine wanted to help. She would make a good mother one day, I thought.

Before I knew it, the time came to prepare dinner. Arleen let me do a lot more of it by myself. I made pork chops with a garlic glaze, knot rolls, carrots, and string beans. Dinner went down very well and I received even more praise than on the night before.

My first week in the Hoover household passed very much along those lines. Saturday arrived. Arleen explained that I would have light duties on the weekends and on some holidays I would do no work at all!

Arleen sent me out to the pool. Steve was standing beside it wearing a robe.

"My wife tells me that you do not know how to swim. The time to rectify that is now. He cast off the robe. He was naked underneath it! I stared and stepped backward.

"Lilybeth. Don't be silly. Everyone swims in the nude. Take your uniform off and step into the shallow end of the pool."

"SIR!"

"Don't make me tell you a second time, Lilybeth."

"But, sir!"

"You are no longer in the community, Lilybeth. You are in the Republic. Now do as I say or I will take a belt to you."

With shaking hands and in staggered breaths I managed to divest myself of my clothing.

"No need to be shy. Lilybeth."

I was naked in front of a man who was not my husband! I managed to meet Steve's gaze. I knew to expect something like this, but it was still overwhelming. Despite my intentions, my eyes took a tour of Steve's exposed physique. He was finely muscled everywhere. His penis was limp in its nest of dark curls that continued in scattered clumps to his chest, which was heavily furred. At his urging, I strode into the shallow end of the pool and dunked my entire body. There I was just inches away from his manhood. The first naked man I had seen with my own eyes. I prayed for strength. Steve turned out to be a gentle yet firm teacher. He touched me only when he needed to and nowhere near my private places. After the shock and shame wore off, I found that it was easy to follow his instructions. I learned two strokes that day. All by myself, I swam ten laps of the pool!

"Now, I want you to work up to at least twenty-five laps a day. That will give you a vigorous cardiovascular workout and we won't have to spend too much time in the gym. So, eleven laps at least tomorrow, twelve would be even better."

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now dry yourself off and get dressed. The family is going out for dinner tonight."

This marked the first occasion for me to wear my cap and cape. We rode in the car to town. This time, I was in the back seat next to Richard. We ended up in front of a very tall building. Steve found a place to park the car and Richard helped me exit it. Arleen was dressed in a tiny black dress with heels and stockings accentuated with a string of pearls and matching earrings. Steve and Richard were dressed in black suits that concealed everything but still conformed to their bodies and elaborate ties around their necks. Just inside the door, we handed the children off to a servant in a teal uniform. Arleen called it the "In house nursery."

We entered a little room. It moved upward very fast. Richard said the room was called a "lift." When the doors opened again, we were on the roof of the building with tables laid out and a spectacular view. A very good band was situated in one corner playing soft music with a steady beat.

We were led to a table and menus were handed out. I could not read nine. It was in some unfamiliar language.

"I'll order for you, Lilybeth. The food here is out of this world."

Whatever it was. It was mighty tasty!

Steve explained that the reason for the expensive dinner was twofold, "Next week, is Arleen and mine's sixth anniversary. The other reason is me making full partner at the law firm."

I did not know what he meant other than it was good news.

Couples began moving in step to the music.

"Come on, Lilybeth," said Richard, "let's dance."

"But I don't know how to dance," I protested.

Steve interjected with, "And this morning you didn't know how to swim. Richard will teach you!"

I followed Richard's lead. It turned out that the steps were not all that complicated. The hard part was keeping in time to the music and being aware of where Richard's feet were at all times.

After a while, I quite got the hang of it and completely enjoyed myself. I danced with Richard. I danced with Steve. I danced with Arleen. Once when I was dancing with Richard an older man asked if he could, "cut in." So, I danced with him twice as well.

Later, Richard told me that he allowed the older man to cut in because he was the town mayor. Our village mayor back on the island was nothing like him!

I stood at the edge of the building and contemplated the lights below. Richard embraced me from behind, planted a kiss on my cheek, and said that during the daytime you could just see the ocean from this vantage point. It was a very heady night.

Completely spent from dancing, we settled in for dessert. I had a wonderful slice of cheesecake. Richard bought me drinks made out of shaved ice that went very well with it. They tasted just like strawberries and were delicious in the extreme. A second one appeared. Then a third. I felt very funny. It was like the room was spinning and I had trouble getting my words out. The Hoover's just laughed. Past midnight we headed for home. Katherine and the twins were sound asleep when Arleen retrieved them. I tried to buckle Katherine into her seat, but my fingers would not work for some reason. The car began moving. I rested my head on Richard's shoulder and darkness closed in.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I was in my bed. I wracked my brain, I could not remember getting undressed. I noted that my clothes were neatly folded on my chair. But, I always hung up my clothes to minimize wrinkling -- even when they were dirty and I intended to wash them. Had someone put me to bed? Undressed me? If so, whom? A shiver ran through me. Did they touch me there or do other things when I was unconscious? Did I want to know the answer to any of these questions?

I looked at my clock. It was early in the morning. In the past, when I woke up with a headache, I found that physical activity helped me feel better. I pushed my troubling thoughts away, slipped on my robe, and headed out to the pool. I took twelve laps. I might have been able to do more but I was afraid that if I tired myself out too much and got into trouble, no one would hear my cry for help and I'd drown. Steve taught me that it was important that I not overexert myself and to know my limits. Winded, but feeling better, I exited the pool and dried off.

As quietly as possible, I made my way from room to room gathering up the contents of the clothing hampers in each. I was startled to discover that the duvet and sheet of Richard's bed gapped enough that I spied his penis. It was currently erect. I wondered why and how men achieved that state. Richard was even more handsome asleep. I realized that I was gawking at him. I quickly turned away and made my way to Steve and Arleen's room. The household laundry, including my own, was soon spinning in the washer. I really liked the machines of the Republic. Back home, laundry was an all-day job. I reasoned that the family would be awake soon. I hastened to the kitchen.

My headache was not unique, Both Steve and Arleen claimed to have them. Richard simply laughed at his brother and sister-in-law's "hangovers."

"It looks as though our little servant is blissfully unaffected as well," stated Steve.

"Actually, Sir, I woke up with a throbbing head, but twelve laps about the pool."

"Twelve laps? I like a girl that can take instruction."

"You certainly were out of it last night," teased Richard.

"I'm sorry, sir, Ma'am," I offered in return.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Lilybeth," said Arleen in a soothing voice. "We intended for you to have a good time. And that is just what you did."

"I don't remember coming home."

"You had too many daiquiris, sweetie," she continued. "Steve carried you upstairs while I tended to the children. He and Richard put you to bed."

"Oh," I said as the color drained from my face.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, Lilybeth," Arleen said.

That was too much information. I focused on preparing the meal. The thought that Richard had seen me naked was disconcerting. True, I had just spied him in an identical state, but that was incidental to my daily duties. Had Richard actually removed my clothes or did Steve? Did they do it as a team? I decided that I did not want to know.

My breakfast went down well. I made a move to clean up but Arleen intercepted me. "Steve and I have this Lilybeth. It's a beautiful day, Why don't you take the twins and Kat to the park. Take the big stroller, it can accommodate all of them."

"But there are clothes in the washing machine," I protested.

"I'll take care of that as well. We are having some friends come over for a barbeque around five. I'd like you to get some fresh air and relaxation before then, as the party will keep you busy filling glasses and so forth."

It really was a beautiful summer's day. I enjoyed my times alone with Katherine, she had a sweet disposition and adored it when I read to her or played with her. She tried to help me with the twins. I gave her simple jobs to do. That seemed to placate her. The big stroller had two seats, a narrow one in front for Katherine and a wide one in the back that the twins would probably be able to share for a few years. Arleen placed the diaper bag with its bottles of breast milk and snacks for Katherine and shooed me out the door.

The walk to the park was relaxing and got my mind off being undressed by two men. At the park, sitting on the bench by the fountain was another servant from the island! She was dressed as I was, in yellow. She smiled and waved at me so I introduced myself.

"I'm Mara," she said as she took my hand. I noted her dark hair, blue eyes, peaches, and cream complexion. She oozed self-confidence and maturity.

"Lilybeth. I don't remember you from the boat," I ventured.

"That's because I've been here three years."

"This is the end of my first week."

"Have you fucked your master yet?"

"What? No..."

"You will. It's a lot of fun actually. I was like you before it happened; appalled at the very idea. You are free of the censors and the priests and the rest of that no fun crowd from the island. I've never been happier."

"Does it really get easier?" I inquired.

"Some families go slower in breaking in their servants than others, but before long you will be sharing their bed."

Mara had a boy about Katherine's age with her. The two seemed to hit it off and darted over to the play equipment. Zachary and Arthur were sleeping peacefully.

"What's your family like?" I asked.

"The Parkers are very nice. Paul and Jennifer are easy to work for and not especially demanding. She's pregnant right now, but that hasn't stopped our lovemaking."

"You sleep with your mistress?"

"Ha, most nights I share their bed and both take me. Sometimes at the same time."

"That's perverse!"

"You ARE new, aren't you?" said Mara, and then she laughed out loud.

"Mara, you know that this goes against everything we were raised with."

"No, shit, greenhorn! That's exactly why I enjoy it so much. Where would we be if we had stayed in the community? Married, saddled with kids, afraid to enjoy the pleasures of our own bodies. Terrified and ashamed of sex which was given to us by the Maker. Every day blurs into the next until we are old and haggard and have accomplished nothing more significant than being a dutiful daughter, a dutiful wife, and a controlling mother. To have kept our emotions hidden until the prayer for the departed is read over our grave while the gathered crowd of "mourners" is focused solely on what foods will be served at the wake. Do you REALLY miss that Lilybeth?"

"I had a boy, Daniel...we were planning on being married," I ventured.

"You'd have never had him to yourself, Lilybeth. He would have been required to attend the husband's meetings at the temple. You would have been caught up in the sewing circles and the coffee klatches, being constantly judged by women who envy your youth and your looks and feel better about themselves by making you feel miserable. He would work from sun up to sundown. In less than a year, you would have had your first of a passel of children. After your honeymoon, your life would have been over Lilybeth. That is the cold hard truth."

"But we loved each other. I still love him."

"Love would not have protected either of you from a living death, girl."

I pondered those words. Much of what Mara said was the truth. Would things have been any different for Daniel and me? As much as I wanted to believe that we would have been exceptions to most of those around us, I knew deep down I would be forced to conform and obey. So would Daniel. What would all that conformity do to our love? Daniel could not even kiss me until we were away from the prying eyes of the community!

While I was lost in this reverie, Officer Haig strode up.

"Now what would you two lovelies be discussing on an even more beautiful day?" he asked.

"Lilybeth and I were just debating which of us was going to seduce you, Pete!"

The color rushed to my cheeks.

"Haha, Mara! You'll be corrupting innocent Lilybeth here."

"Hey we all need to get laid, Pete. Especially the greenhorns."

"Don't let her get to you, Lilybeth. It's too bad a cop's duties don't include bending miscreants over their knee and administering a bit of discipline."

"Oh, I'm a miscreant now, Pete? A minute or so ago, I was "lovely."

"Touche, Mara."

"We're fine, Pete. Really."

"OK," said the policeman as he strode away.

Once he was out of earshot, Mara said, "He wants to screw an island girl in the worst way. He's even offered me money!"

"Honestly?" I replied.

"Yeah, servants are fantasy women to some Republic creeps. Watch yourself around Pete. He thinks his badge gives him a license to do anything, and that is simply not true. Just because servants sleep with their masters doesn't mean our legs are open to everyone."

"But he seems so nice!" I returned sincerely.

"Most creeps can don a handsome face if it gets them closer to their goal, Lilybeth. Trust only your family. At least for the first year or so."

"I'll keep it in mind, Mara."

Mara noted the hour on the clock tower of the bank that stood across the street from the park.

"Look at the time Lilybeth, we should round up the kids and get moving. I'm sure we both have to prepare lunch."

"Can you give me your address, Mara? I could really use the advice of a more established servant."

"Sure thing, Lilybeth, though I am sure our paths will cross often around town and here at the park."

She handed me a card with her address on it and some numbers that I later learned were used by the telephone to contact her master. I'd seen people using little boxes which they held up to their ears. They were sort of explained at the intake center, but with all the other stuff we had to learn it sort of washed over me.

I returned home to a hug from Arleen and a brief kiss. I ironed the clothes that needed it, tended to the twins, and filled the next several hours.

Around four in the afternoon, Arleen told me to take a half-hour rest and then report to her in a clean, freshly pressed uniform.

When I did report, I found her wearing a lovely floral dress and makeup.

"We are having a barbeque out by the pool, tonight with several other couples. It won't be going too late because I have to return to the office tomorrow. We went over the schedule for feeding the twins and the activities for Kat. You are a bright girl, so I trust you will have no problems. Tonight, however, you will be filling glasses, smiling pretty, and being a genial, friendly servant. Steve is going to do the cooking over the grill. You will help him serve. To be honest, this barbeque is also an excuse to show you off. Having such a pretty and talented servant makes Steve and I quite happy and in a mood to show off."