Lilybeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That it is. I'm sure the other guys will feel the same way."

"What do you mean, Daniel?"

"They didn't tell you? I thought you knew. Every third night, Mr. Halliday gives us a woman to share. We are all equals here and share everything. This is a third night."

"You mean?"

"You don't have to be as adventurous with them as you have been with me. When you are finished we can spend the night together."

"You promised to protect me, Daniel!"

"And I am. What isn't given will be taken and I'd hate for that to happen to you."

"Daniel..." I began.

"We are not in the community anymore, Lilybeth. I certainly won't think any less of you or stop loving you afterward."

"But..."

"You obviously love sex. The ladies who Mr. Halliday sends tend to rave about Benjamin's abilities."

"Can't it just be us tonight?"

"Even if I could placate my friends and that happened, Mr. Halliday would never let me see you again and we can share a bed all night long."

I began crying. Daniel took me into my arms and kissed my tears away.

"Our lives are no longer our own, sweet Lilybeth. Even so, we have more freedom than we had back on the island. I work hard and am rewarded for it. Your being with me is your own reward. Surely there is space in your heart for my friends. We've been together since the intake center. They are as close as my brothers. You should view them as extensions of me."

"Oh, Daniel. I don't want to disappoint you..."

"Then don't."

He helped me back into my clothes minus my shoes and step-in and made me take a step beyond the curtain.

Harry placed a goblet in my hand and Max filled it with a potent liquid. I took a deep draught. Benjamin led me to their card table. We played spin the bottle for an hour or so. Kissing the boys as well as the liquor loosened me up. I could tell that all the boys was as fit as my Daniel. I began to wonder if they were as accomplished lovers as he was.

Max, whom I favored the least, was the first of the three to lead me to his bed. Max is a sweet and passionate boy, if not one especially well-endowed. I had no problem taking the entirety of his manhood into my mouth. The sex with him was nice even though I never came close to orgasming. As soon as I could, I redressed and moved on to Harry.

Harry was not a misnomer, practically every inch of him was covered with thick fur. He reminded me of a great big shaggy dog that our family owned. He had me suck him to the point where he was coming, then he raised me in the air and impaled me on his huge phallus. Whereas Max was a virtual chatterbox, Harry mostly grunted with the occasional "Good," or "Yeah baby!" Later, I climbed on top of him. Seconds after he deposited his seed in me, he was sound asleep. Feeling a bit insulted, I made my way to Benjamin.

Daniel was not exaggerating! Benjamin seemed to have a sixth sense as to what a woman wanted. He dined expertly on my secret place, getting me off with ease. He made very sweet love to me with his perfectly proportioned penis, taking me face to face and then taking my rear end. He was simply marvelous. With a bit of regret, I made my way back to Daniel's bed.

He proceeded to make love to me a fourth time. We talked until the earliest hours of the morning. I told him about the Hoovers. The sex I had with all of them. Daniel told me about the women Mr. Halliday hired. Very few of them were island girls. They were Republican prostitutes who had clearly taught the man I loved a great deal. We finally fell asleep. Having Daniel's arms around me while I dozed was the greatest goodness I have so far encountered.

The alarms went off in Daniel's dormitory. We had time for several long kisses before I made myself as presentable as possible. Gathered up the overnight bag and rushed off to the taxi that had been sent for me. Returning home, I just had time for a quick shower before it would be time to begin breakfast. I regretted washing off Daniel's scent. (And, truth be told, that of the other boys). In short order, I put together a spectacular breakfast if I do say myself.

Arleen was the first to arrive, I suspect she may have been waiting up for me.

"Well, how was he?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Marvelous! Thank you ever so much!"

"You are entirely welcome, Llybeth. If you continue to be a spectacular servant Steve and I might let you have regular visits with that boy of yours."

Life with the Hoover's just kept getting better and better!