Lilybeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am," I replied as I curtsied.

The only person I recognized at the barbeque was Mrs. Joanie Ronson, the woman who had been sitting with the Hoover children when I first entered their home. She wore a skintight butternut top that exposed her toned abdomen, a short red skirt with matching stockings, and red heels. Her husband was very tall, broad, and blond. He was a head taller than Steve Hoover and he was over six feet tall. Five other couples aside from the Ronsons and Hoover's were present. Arleen introduced them to me, but I've always been bad with names.

I circled about the pool, filling goblets of wine. From time to time, one or more of the guests would shed their clothes and go for a swim. I could not believe how casual everyone was about their nudity. I didn't want or intend to stare, but I couldn't help myself. Mr. Ronson, Frank was big everywhere, including there! His wife was so tiny and petite, I wondered how it was possible for them to even fit together.

Most of the men were pleasing to look at. The exception was Mr. Adams, who was gray and paunchy and arrived with his much younger wife. He really paid attention to me in a way I did not like. The women were uniformly attractive. The feminine shape is so pleasing to the eye, with no sharp angles or dangling testicles. Arleen was exceptionally pretty, a point noted when she went for a swim,

"Wow Arleen, if I didn't know better I swear that I could never tell you have given birth!" exclaimed Mrs. Hayes.

"As if my swollen boobs and lactation bumps didn't give the game away," she answered.

"Speaking of which," interjected Mr. Anderson, "Is the milk bar open to the public?"

Everyone laughed while I was horrified.

"In your dreams, slick," she fired back followed by, "Speaking of which, the twins are about due for a meal. Come with me Lilybeth."

Zachary and Arthur were just stirring when we reached the nursery. Arleen hadn't even bothered to cover herself after leaving the pool. Once the twins were fed and changed, I checked on Katherine, whom Richard had put to bed and was sleeping soundly.

We returned to the lip of the pool and I heard, "When is your servant going for a swim, Steve. At least have her undress, her clothed state is most conspicuous."

Steve looked directly at me and said, "You have worked hard, Lilybeth. It is a beautiful warm night why don't you show our guests your newfound swimming abilities."

"Please sir, I would rather not."

"That wasn't a suggestion, Lilybeth."

I feared as much. I gritted my teeth and began to undress, starting with my shoes. Every eye was on me as I stood in just my yellow step-ins. I closed my eyes and tugged them off. The assembled group of people broke out in a round of light applause, disarming me. I ignored the eyes that I could practically feel touring my body, dove in, and completed a dozen laps.

Steve helped me out of the pool. He surprised me by then embracing me and planting a kiss on my startled lips. I must confess that once the shock wore off I realized it was a very nice kiss.

"What's she like between the sheets, Hoover?" asked old Mr. Adams, "Squealer? Panter? Giggler?"

"I don't know yet, Doug, We're using the go-slow Weinreich Method. It's supposed to bring out the best long-term results. However, once I DO know the answer to your question I will make damn sure NOT to tell you the answer!"

Everyone laughed. I turned crimson with embarrassment, which set off another round of laughter. I wanted to make myself invisible.

I was permitted to re-dress. For a time I resumed my duties of dispensing wine and fetching ciders from the refrigerator.

Later, after some of the guests had gone home, Steve called me over to a round table. I was instructed to sit in the one vacant seat. A bottle was placed in the middle of the table. Steve explained that the game was called "Spin the bottle" and that whomever the neck of the bottle pointed to, I was required to reward them with a long kiss. There were three men and three women, including me, around the table. Richard sat opposite to me Mr. and Mrs. Ronson to my right Arleen and Mr. Adams's young wife, Veronica occupied the final seats. Richard spun the bottle and the game began.

I kissed everybody! I lost count of how many kisses I gave and received. Sometimes, when I was kissed, I felt their tongue enter my mouth and dart about inside it. With encouragement, I permomed this act myself and greatly enjoyed it. Around eleven P.M. the last guest made their way home. My head was spinning from all the kissing I did. I tried to recall Daniel's kiss, my first, and found, to my delight, that it was still crystal clear in my memory. I'd have hated to lose that!

Arleen, Steve, Richard, and I all pitched in to clean and had things in apple-pie order in no time at all. I was about to head to my room when Arleen announced.

"You will be sleeping with Steve and me tonight, Lilybeth."

"Ma'am?"

"Nothing is going to happen, at least not tonight. We just want to get you familiar with sleeping with others. It won't be long though before Steve and I take your maidenhead."

"Oh," I said softly.

I prepared for bed in my usual manner. Steve and Arleen took turns undressing me. Steve folded everything neatly on a chair in his room. I slid into bed between them as directed. I exchanged long kisses with each of them Then, Settled into slumber with each of them hugging me. It was not an unpleasant situation. I tried to imagine Steve as Daniel and Arleen as my oldest sister, who sometimes shared my bed when our family had guests who spent the night. My dreams were quite serene until I was awakened by the cries of the twins. Arleen slid out of bed so that I could follow suit. We all woke to the alarm. I hurried into my clothes and hastened to the kitchen.

Arleen was dressed for work, which she explained was, "in an office downtown." She wore a rather modest blue dress that fell to her knees. Steve wore his usual grey pinstripes. Richard turned up in some sort of uniform which he explained was for his "rugby match." All of them filed out of the house, leaving me with the children and a detailed checklist.

I felt odd, at first, never before had I had an entire house to myself. Never when I was growing up on any occasion. The children were there of course, but They didn't really count. Katherine was coloring and watching the box in the library, the twins were chasing dreams, so there was no one to prevent me from going from room to room, extending my arms and marveling at the space and the quiet.

I didn't have much time to dally. There were floors to mop and vacuum, bathrooms to clean, lunch for Katherine, the twins to feed, and later, a dinner to select from what was available in the refrigerator and pantry. I took the kids to the park where I pushed Katherine on the swing. There were other men and women there with their children. Older kids were kicking a ball around. The weather was a bit overcast but nice. I looked around for Mara but didn't see her. Officer Haig strolled past but seemed content to strike up a conversation with a brown-haired young mother.

I returned home and began preparing dinner. I decided on something a bit ambitious, crab cakes and grilled salmon. I set Katherine little tasks to do. The crab cakes were in the oven. The Salmon I would pan sear. Everything could be made ready within minutes of everyone arriving home.

First through the door was Richard, a mess of dirt and grass stains.

"Quite obviously, I need a bath Lilybeth," he said matter of factually.

"I'm preparing dinner," I said, trying to dodge the situation.

"Will it keep for a half-hour or so?"

L could not lie.

"Well... no," I returned.

"Excellent! Meet me in the main bathroom."

I made my way upstairs to find that Richard had already begun filling the tub. He looked at me expectantly. My hands reached for his close-fitting padded shirt. I pulled it up and off and away from his body. He grinned at me. I felt just like Victoria in "The Journey."For some reason my right hand stroked his firm stomach muscles. I hastened to remove his spiked shoes and thick socks. That left... My hands were all aflutter as they found their way to the elastic waistband of his padded shorts. And then he stood in just his underwear. Praying to the Maker for strength, I found the courage to tug these down. Richard was sporting an erection. He winked at me and stepped into the tub.

My heart beating a mad tattoo, I gathered up the soap and washcloth and set to the task of bathing my Master's brother. His skin and muscles felt so good under my soapy fingers. Unlike his brother, Richard had hardly any chest hair. I dare say that I preferred a smooth chest. I washed him everywhere, including his hair. The only place I didn't was was the juncture of his legs.

"No need to be shy, Lilibeth, you know what to do."

"Yes, Sir," I replied meekly before I began washing his manhood. I soaped it up just like Victoria did in the movie. It felt very good in my grasp. Slowly at first, then with more confidence, I began to tug it up and down.

"AH! Just like that Lilybeth. Don't stop!"

I redoubled my efforts and was rewarded with the sight of Richard's milky seed emerging into the water. His erection went soft. Richard laughed and said,

"You are a natural, Lilybeth. You can go back to the kitchen now. Take my dirty uniform on the way out. I can take care of myself from here. Before I rose from my knees however, RIchard leaned over and kissed me. I left the bathroom in a weird sensation of mortification and triumph.

Dinner went over very well. The fact of Richard's bath went unmentioned by either of us.

Later, during my brief alone time, I replayed the bath in my mind. My fingers found their way inside me. The wonderful feeling, they called an "orgasm" at the intake center, was the best one so far.

I spent the next week sleeping between Steve and Arleen. Each night, we kissed longer and deeper and their hands explored my body. I was encouraged to do likewise with theirs. Things built and built. At the start of my third week both suckled my beasts at the same time. At first, it was shocking, then it felt really, really good. Arleen's head disappeared beneath the covers and I felt her lips, hot and insistent on my secret place. She focused on my clitoris with her tongue, lips, teeth and fingers. Before too long my body was tingling all over and I gasped with surprise and pleasure. Arleen's face reappeared, a beatific smile upon her lovely face.

Steve and Arleen took turns kissing me again. They suckled my breasts as before. In fact, their mouths darted all over my anatomy, including each toe and finger. Suddenly, Steve was above me. Arleen parted my legs and whispered encouragement in my ear. He was inside me! The in-and-out rhythm was amazing. I pushed back as Arleen instructed and Steve's thrust felt even better! I felt the approach of another orgasm. It fell upon me like a tree collapsing under lightning. I heard myself emitting mirthful laughter as I felt Steve soften within me. When I returned to myself. Steve and Arleen were looking down at me.

"Welcome to the family, Lilybeth!" said Arleen.

"Thank you I managed to utter before I fell into the most profound sleep of my life.

**

Before I even realized it, an entire year had passed. Kat got taller and sweeter. Zachary and Arthur grew larger and more of a handful. Arleen had not quite weaned them yet so now I had to deal with the joys of feeding rebellious little one-and-a half-year olds. We played many games together and I began supervising some of Kat's lessons. She would be going to school before too long and the Hoover's wanted her to do well. Steve and Arleen taught me many things about intimacy between a man and woman. Most nights, I still shared their bed. Sometimes, in the afternoon, it would just be me and Arleen or sometimes just me and Steve. Some nights, curiosity would get the better of me and I would migrate to Richard's bed before returning to Steve and Arleen's. Richard was a hungry lover compared to Steve, who was more mature and gentle. I liked both approaches honestly. The most aggressive of the trio however was Arleen. She introduced me to dildoes and other toys and taught me what "pegging" was. This she did both to me and to Steve, sometimes on the same night one right after the other! I knew that I would never be so content and satisfied in the community. Still, I occasionally missed my parents and siblings.

Mara and I synchronized our schedules so that most days we were at the park together. She was looking forward to transitioning to teal attire. It meant more freedoms and more responsibilities. I found that I could talk about ANYTHING with her. She was like the older sister I never had. She teased Officer Haig relentlessly. Flirting with him and then summarily dismissing him while we laughed and laughed. Mara and I even exchanged seep, powerful kisses. I wondered what she looked like under her uniform and she told me that if she ever got the chance she would, "rock my world." I don't know how serious she actually was, but it was an intoxicating game to play.

Things were as pleasant as could be. Then it happened. On a beautiful June day, I noted a construction crew laying a new sidewalk in front of the house. One of the workmen in yellow seemed eerily familiar. My eyes were continually drawn to him. He turned, and I realized that it was Daniel! MY Daniel! I hurried outside with the pitcher of lemonade I had just made atop a tray with glasses. The handsome and incredibly fit young men and their overseer stopped their work.

Daniel's eyes grew large as he contemplated me, "Lilybeth?" he asked in an amazed tone.

"In the flesh, Daniel."

We stood and stared at each other. I wanted to toss my tray away and hug and Kiss Daniel right then and there but I knew that I could not. I could feel the stares of the other three boys and their older overseer, Finally Daniel broke the spell.

"Guys, this is Lilybeth, the girl from home I told you about."

"I daresay you undersold her beauty, Daniel," said a redheaded boy.

"That's for sure!" said another.

I felt myself flush.

"So, you work in this house?" asked Daniel.

"Yes, the Hoover's are super nice and they treat me very well. I also look after their little ones."

"This is my boss, Mr, Halliday," returned Daniel, gesturing towards the older man. "Our work takes us all over the city. He is an excellent boss." The man nodded approvingly.

"It looks like they work you hard, Daniel, at least judging by those muscles," I said. Never before had I seen so much of Daniel and I simply could not get enough. His physique was practically chiseled. He was better than either Steve or Richard. His buttocks looked so adorable in his tight shorts and I could see the bulge in front. My mind went to the honeymoon we never had.

"I hate to break this up," stated the overseer, "But my boys do have a deadline to meet."

He placed a card atop my tray and said, "It might do Daniel a bit of good to get a taste of home. He's been steadfast and loyal; he's earned it. Have your master contact me. If he is amenable, perhaps you can visit Daniel on his off-hours."

"Truly, Sir?"

"I can't promise anything. The ball is in your Master's court."

I watched Daniel and his friends at work for as long as I could before I made my way back to the house. My feet never touched the ground.

When Steve and Arleen got home, I presented them Mr. Halliday's card and explained about Daniel and our time in the community. They drank it all in and told me that they would have an answer for me in a day or so.

Those were the longest two days of my life. Steve sat me down and said, Arleen and I both feel that you have been an exemplary servant. You have done everything and more that we have asked of you. We both feel that you have certainly earned yourself some time with your boy from home. HOWEVER, do not think that this will be a frequent occurrence. You should also prevent yourself from getting overly attached to this boy. He is not your future. This home is your future."

"Thank you, Sir!" I cried before planting a long kiss upon his lips.

That night, I thanked Arleen and Steve by giving them something extra in bed. They tied me to the bed frame and took turns with me for most of the night, releasing me periodically so that my circulation was not compromised. The next night, Steve took my asshole and Arleen pegged me there after he finished. Every moment was worth it!

Several days later a taxi stopped in front of the Hoover's home. Arleen walked me to the cab and handed me her overnight bag, which she had graciously allowed me to use.

"Have fun, sweetheart, but not too much fun. See you in the morning and I expect a well-prepared breakfast."

She kissed me and closed the door of the cab. I was so keyed up, I had to remind myself to breathe slowly. The Taxi took me to the industrial side of the city before stopping in front of a nondescript grey and black building. There was a logo above the door that matched the one on Mr. Halliday's business card. I pressed my letter of introduction to my chest, exited the taxi and strode up to the front door, where an armed guard sat. He carefully read my letter, gave me a thorough once over from crown to toe and grudgingly unlocked and opened the door.

"First right at the end of the hall," he intoned.

I followed his instructions and found myself at a door. I knocked. The redheaded boy I had seen earlier with Daniel opened it.

"I'm here to see Daniel," I explained. The door opened all the way. I noted Daniel and the rest of the boys sitting at a table playing cards. Their game stopped and they all gawked at me.

"Daniel!"

Lilybeth!"

I was in his arms, his strong powerful arms, receiving his ever so sweet kisses. Daniel picked me up and lifted me in the air before lowering me for more kisses. It was wonderful and everything I dreamed of. I could scarcely believe it was happening. I don't know how long we kissed but when I finally came up for air, Daniel introduced me to his co-workers.

"My buddy, Max." The redhead.

"My friend, Harry." The brown-haired boy.

"My pal, Benjamin," The towheaded boy.

They were all attractive and fit. Benjamin wasn't wearing his vest, his pale skin practically glowed under the overhead lighting. After a moment or so, Daniel led me to his bunk and drew the curtain around it. He sat down, I sat on his lap. We kissed and kissed, tongue dancing all the while.

"Oh, Daniel. How I've missed you."

"Not as much as I missed you, sweetness."

We could not keep our hands off each other. Conversation would have to wait. We undressed each other in mad passion. I contemplated Daniel naked. Reality was even better than my dreams. I placed my mouth over his beautiful penis and began to pleasure him as all the Hoover's had taught me. Daniel was so excited, he did not last very long. His seed slid deliciously down my throat. He hugged me closely before dining expertly on my femininity. My first orgasm with Daniel was spine-tingling. Scarcely had I recovered from that when Daniel was ready to go again. I got on all fours and he took me from behind. The closeness of him against my back, his hands toying with my breast and encircling my waist was the stuff of dreams. I came a second time. Beyond delighted that Daniel's seed was inside me. This was hardly the honeymoon I imagined for us back at the community, but it mattered not one whit.

We snuggled between the sheets and spent time catching up. I wanted to know everything that had happened to him since our last kiss.

As Danel filled me in on his adventures, we made love face to face with me on top. Once again I was tingling all over.

"Oh, Daniel, this is such a wonderful evening."