All Comments on 'Lily's Condition'

by creative1772

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, this didn't get me to cum, but it was well written and interesting enough that I read the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a journey! Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect! One of the most enjoyable stories I have read on here. Creative and smooth flowing from start to end.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! Really exciting, original and very well written! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! Great pacing and attention to detail. Loved the steady transition to a hucow. Please make more lesbian lactation content, it is seriously hot..

UnwrappedGodivaUnwrappedGodivaover 1 year ago

Excellent story! I love the pacing and how you managed to have a slow progression without ever being boring. The only criticism that I would have is about the trope of drained breasts looking like flat, saggy deflated bags. You warned us on the first page that you took some liberties with the human anatomy, but for some reason it is more difficult for me to believe in the deflated bags than in the giant beachballs producing gallons of milk. But that did not prevent me from enjoying this story. Of course you deserve five stars. I hope that you will write more stories like this one.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Too much BDSM and not enough dick to keep me interested in 14 pages, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and very well written! I did need more dick (or at least a dildo). Fingers definitely aren’t enough lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story, I came across it while casually looking for something to cum to when I was in the mood. That turned into reading the whole thing over a few days, because it was too interesting to read all in one go, I wanted to savour it! ☺️ I spent the whole time reading with a low warm glow of arousal. I didn’t cum but I was surprised how wet I was each time I took a break. Let’s just say my partner doesn’t know why I’ve been so turned on recently. They’re very happy though. It was well written and fun to read, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hate it. Sure! Not erotic, not even slightly arousing. The constant torture and pain on the body was overwhelming to read, felt much more engaging than the relieve. The tits turning monsters, just biggest and biggest is an horrible fat fetishism far from arousing, so protagonist wasn't sexy buy just imaging her as you described. No male interaction. Doctor wasted potential. No dicks at all. And a stupid frustration torture that is. Not. Sexy. Sorry this was one of the worst reading I had on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely story, thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreative1772@creative1772
very open minded part time cd. in a happy vanilla marriage but eager to explore the depths of fun and fantasy... i prefer loose naughty chat to heavily structured roleplay, and i'm always looking for inspiration for my next story... don't be shy, i love to chat with all la...