Lily's Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory was in awe as her friend was getting jackhammered by Jace. She'd never imagined that Lily could be so sexual a person yet here she was a wanton slut begging for cock. 'God forgive me' thought Mallory to herself, 'this is so fucking hot!'

Lily cried out with her release and Jace let loose moments later. The two kept fucking through their mutual pleasures eventually slowing down and resting.

The three lovers were now wildly entangled together. Jace loved it. The two women did, too.

Lily and Mallory kissed again and when Jace dismounted from Lily the two women got closer to continue their romantic interlude.

Jace was exhausted and while he still caressed the two women he eventually surrendered to wine and love and to sleep. The ardor of the two childhood friends only managed to go another fifteen minutes before they too were claimed by sleep.

Come the dawn it was Jace who woke up first. Grabbing his phone he sent a quick text to his assistant manager at the coffee shop that he was going to be a little late.

Turning back to the women he saw that they'd fallen asleep in a clinch. Mallory's bare ass was towards him and Lily's was towards the window. He cozied up behind Mallory and swabbed his morning hard-on between her pussy lips. She was still a little moist from the night before and although it took a couple tries he was soon balls deep in her pussy.

Mallory awoke to feeling Jace behind her. Lily's face was mere inches away and she could feel Lily's smooth skin touching her in several places.

Mallory understood what Jace wanted and she kept her silence as he struggled to mount her. He pulled back and she bowed her back to get her pussy in a better position for him. Mallory drew in a breath as his cock glided into her body.

Jace ran a hand onto Mallory's tit and played with her nipple, bringing it to its fullness. His cock ran in and out of her pussy and she loved the pure experience of sex from this man. Jace would have fucked her all morning long but the thought of missing the Monday deliveries reminded him of his responsibilities. He fucked her a little faster and a little harder and then sighed as his balls spilled into her body.

Too soon for Mallory's desires he was up and out of the bed and into the shower. Mallory watched as the bathroom door closed behind him and then she felt Lily's hand on her belly.

"That was pretty amazing, wasn't it?" said the redhead.

"The whole fucking night was amazing, Lily." Mallory looked at Lily, "You're amazing, Lily."

Jace soon hurried off to work but not before asking the women to lock up on their way out.

A shower was in order and the two women showered together not for passion but to clean up and get to their nine a.m. classes.

It was Wednesday before the trio could get together again. Mallory had intended the three of them to have a serious chat about hat they were doing, birth control, the future, parents, school, and etc. Yet when Lily and Mallory got to Jace's house there was a quick dinner followed by another night of sex.

By January both Mallory and Lily were pregnant. They dropped their classes for the spring semester. And then they had to tell their parents. Both sets of parents cut off their support and Jace was only too happy to have them move in with him. They kept working at the coffee shop through their pregnancies. The smirks from their old classmates made tolerable by the far less stressful facts of their new lives.

Jace finally proposed to both of them. There was no way he could legally marry the two of them so they decided he wasn't going to marry either of them. They'd just keep living in sin. Which, to be honest, made the sex a little bit hotter.

12