All Comments on 'Lily's Story'

by the_shires

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whoA

very good. this made me horny. I masturbated to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet and Fucken Hot...

Agh! I loved it. I was so aroused. The story is short but it was good. I just wish I could of been there lol ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bite me

this biting is so HOT

visioneervisioneerabout 10 years ago

A rough but believable SM scene. Counterposing Lily's fear and uncertainty with her desire gave it a sharp edge.

AndiBanandiAndiBanandialmost 5 years ago

I initially expected to quite enjoy this, as my own situation is quite similar and it's nice to dream of the day we can finally meet up in person.

Then the first thing he did when they met in person for the first time was berate her and then tie her up and leave her alone - without him - for three hours.

I know this is porn, but the sheer callousness displayed here took me completely out of any sort of mood to enjoy it. Maybe - maybe - it could have been salvaged if the very first thing he did when he returned was untie her and provide a whole lot of aftercare. Feeding her a few chocolates and then launching right into fucking and degrading her is not a whole lot of aftercare. And what did he do afterwards? He literally rolled over and went to sleep.

If my Master did this to me I would be utterly miserable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous