Liminal Summer

Story Info
Janet decides to take a younger lover and each him.
3.3k words
4.42
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer after high school graduation is a liminal time for most, when one has left the territory of childhood but has not yet crossed into the land adulthood. Everything that happens in liminal time has special potency, and profound experiences can set one onto the course of their life.

And so it was for Jack in the summer of 1978, when his parents went away for a week's vacation. He was left all alone in the house. The next-door neighbor's daughter Janet was left in charge, much to his chagrin. She was three years older, a college juniora nicely endowed, athletic brunette. She really turned him on. He would have had the hots for her in any event, but an incident two years before had indelibly branded her lusciousness onto his horny adolescent psyche.

Late one summer evening he was in the back yard with his new telescope, looking at some now forgotten late-rising celestial phenomenon, when he heard the sound of loud rock music coming from the rec room at the back of their house. Silently crawling through the shrubs to where he had a clear view into the neighbor's dimly lit rec room, there he saw Janet clad only in bra and panties, dancing to the Rolling Stones' Satisfaction, which she played on repeat, while alternating between doing the Twist, shaking her well-rounded ass and shimmying her lovely tits from side to side, then slowing down to a slinky, sensuous, serpentine strut done while stroking and squeezing her breasts with one hand while cupping her crotch with the other, busy middle finger pressing deep between her folds, then back and forth from Twist to strut until she sprawled on the couch with legs spread wide, her right hand plunged under her panties, moving it up and down, slowly at first then faster, eyes closed and full lips quivering, while the other hand freed her breasts from the bra to pinch her nipples, one after the other, until she threw back her head and cried out, squeezed her thighs together, trapping her hand, and most certainly indeed got herself some satisfaction. He jacked off to that scene for the rest of his life.

On that fateful day, he'd come home from his summer job and was sitting on the couch watching TV when Janet walked in the front door, not even bothering to knock, announcing that she was here in her official capacity to see if he was behaving himself. She inspected the house like a drill instructor, remarking critically on the dirty dishes in the living room, before finally leaning over him with fierce eyes, full breasts swaying tantalizingly close to his face, and briskly informed him that he was dirty from work and it was time for his bath. Flabbergasted, he sputtered a weak protest at being treated like a child, but she would hear none of it, and, taking him by the arm, marched him upstairs to the bathroom, where she turned on the water and then left the room. Shakily, he got into the half-filled tub, lay down with his stiff cock rising entirely free of the water. Shortly after he got in the tub, she walked in, again without knocking, stark naked under a filmy negligee, she kneeled beside the tub, smiled sweetly and told him that he had a beautiful penis and asked him would it be alright if she touched it? Staring bug-eyed at her breasts, he gulped affirmatively that, yes it would be alright, and she proceeded to lather him up, feeling his slippery contours, slowly stroking him up and down, smearing the oozing precum onto the head and delicately tracing the rim of his glans with her forefinger, then taking his cock in her hands, sliding them in quick succession up the shaft, squeezing the head goodbye before returning again for another trip. In very little time he climaxed expelling long strands of ropey white semen onto her hands.

"There, that's out of the way, now take me to your bedroom"

Some time ago, Janet had grown dissatisfied with the hurried humpings of the college boys she dated, and, on the advice of a close friend, decided to take an older lover. She met him at the university art museum the winter of her sophomore year, a tall, lean man in his late 30's with shoulder length dark hair and a short, full beard; he was an Art History professor there on sabbatical from the West Coast. His eyes were kind and he was charming, witty and smelled good. For their third date she accepted his invitation to come to his apartment and see slides of his recent trip to southern France. After an early dinner at good off-campus restaurant, they went back to his apartment and smoked some pot as the show began. Sitting on the couch with the projector set on automatic, she snuggled against him and curled her legs beside her. She was wearing a silk blouse and miniskirt, black lace panties her only underwear. His arm felt good around her as they watched the show, and she turned slightly so that her breast pushed against his side. After a short while he took the hint, and Janet breathlessly assented when he asked permission to touch her.

Slowly, one fingernail traced a tingling line from the side of her breast to her thigh, which soon was fully revealed, her miniskirt pushed above her panties by caresses that extended from knee to ass, the tips of his fingers tracing the sensitive softness of her inner thigh, each time coming tantalizingly close to her pussy, tracing the crevice between her cheeks. Soon she found herself lying on the couch as he kneeled on the floor beside her and unbuttoned her blouse, gazed admiringly at her breasts, kissed them all over, each nipple sucked in turn before he kissed her on the mouth, his lips soft and full, moving languorously with just a hint of tongue, as slides of Medieval French villages and castles marched unnoticed across the screen. After several long, sweet kisses, Janet sat up and shyly said that it was only fair that he take off his shirt as well, and so he did, revealing a nicely muscled torso that she could not help but run her hands over, savoring the feel of his skin and the patch of hair between his pecs.

He took her hands in his and kissed them both on the palms, sucked her finger tips one by one, turned then to kissing her face and neck, giving special attention to the hollows above her collar bones, breathing into her hair, then tickling her ear with his tongue before leaving a trail of kisses down to her breasts, which he proceeded kiss all over again, at last taking a nipple between his lips and gently sucked on it while flicking the end with his tongue. Some-time later, after having given her nipples the lingering attention they demanded, and deserved, he turned to the rest of her body, laying her down on the couch with her arms held over her head, kissed her all over, especially those places where her skin was softest, from her underarms down her side to the curve of her waist, her tummy, probing her navel with his tongue, then down below, his breath hot on her pussy through the lace, several times up and down her inner thighs, each time breathing his hot breath onto her pussy, rolling her over to kiss the backs of her knees, up her legs, pulling her panties down to kiss her bottom, rubbing her back with his beard, lifting her hair aside to kiss the back of her neck and shoulders. Janet had never been so turned on in all her life, her panties were soaked and it seemed as if her insides had melted into one great quivering mass of sensual yearning. Most of her college boy lovers would have been finished with her and asleep by now, but this man had yet to touch her pussy.

Eventually she found herself straddling his naked thigh as he sat on the couch, squirming and whimpering as he sucked her nipples while squeezing her bottom with warm, strong hands, the smoldering itch in her pussy growing hotter and hotter, her squirms becoming ever more frantic, now his hands are grinding her clit against his thigh and when he flicked her nipple hard against his teeth, she climaxed, squeezing his leg between hers in an iron grip, crying out and shuddering uncontrollably, collapsing onto him, soft breasts flattened against his chest.

When she'd recovered, he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, laid her down and stripped off her panties and miniskirt, leaving the blue silk blouse for flair. God she was hot and lovely and he was dying to fuck her, but there was one thing yet to do: ask her if she was on the Pill. The answer was yes, so there was no need of a condom (those were the days!). Lifting up her bottom with one hand, he thrusts a pillow beneath her, raising her vulva up in so inviting a manner that he must pause and take time to tongue it up and down and suck on her clit, making her gasp and squeal before slowly sliding his cock into her ravenous opening.

Two hours later Janet lay sprawled on the bed in a blissful daze, the last of his semen leaking from her vagina, nipples tender from so much attention, her mind a kaleidoscope of images: the cascade of sensations the first time he entered her; kneeling Cowgirl astride his incredibly hot cock and raising her bottom up and down on his glistening shaft while he groaned in ecstasy; cumming while getting fucked hard with her legs over his shoulders; the taste of her own juices on his mouth; the sounds he made when he came the first time - "Oh yes, oh yes... uuuh huh... hah... ah... ahh... ahhhhh... oh my God, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, oh its good, aahhh... aaaaahhhhhh, oh my, oh my, oh my, you're a Goddess you do me so good"; sucking lazily on his soft cock for a time, then feeling it slowly lengthen and harden in her mouth, reviving him for another round; being led back into the living room to be draped over the back of the couch and taken from behind as he slapped her ass; the growling sounds he made when he ravished her; sitting on his lap with her legs wrapped around him, his slowly pulsing cock deep inside her, staring into each other's eyes as he sent waves of chi spiraling up into her body; his relentless tongue circling her clit, bringing her orgasm after orgasm till exhausted, she cried uncle; a long, exquisite back rub followed by a shower; the feel of his cock hardening as she soaped him up, pulling him toward her with long, slow strokes; him standing behind her, hard cock between her cheeks, his hands massaging her soapy tits, then her belly and groin, fingers inside her; running back to bed soaking wet in a frenzy of desire that eventually slowed to tender, leisurely stroking that kindled yet another fire, and when she screamed and bucked her climax, he had no choice but to cum too, driving his throbbing cock again and again incredibly deep into her, bathing the mouth of her womb his with his hot, spurting seed.

They made love two- or three-times week till June when they tearfully parted and he returned to the West Coast. Then and there, Janet resolved to find herself a suitable young man and train him to please her just as her older lover had done. No more selfish, clumsy lovers for her. It didn't take long for her settle on the boy next door, he was good looking, personable, and obviously was attracted to her, for she'd caught him staring at her breasts many times. The perfect opportunity presented itself in early July when both sets of parents were away and she was left in charge of the house. She'd been fantasizing for weeks about what she would do and decided that giving him a bath was perfect, because she could get him off right away without too much mess, and then take her own sweet time with him.

After Jack's bath they went to his bedroom, where Janet had him sit on the bed and stood so close that she could brush his face with her naked breasts, carefully dragging one nipple back and forth over his parted lips, parted with equal measures of desire and astonishment at his unexpected good fortune, while she spoke these words:

"Now this will be your first lesson on how to please me. First of all, it's really important that you take your time and not rush me. From what my girlfriends tell me, almost all young guys act that way. This leaves me frustrated. So, I'm going to teach you how to make love the way I like it. All right now, lesson one is about my breasts. They are very sensitive, so don't be too rough with them or I'll cut you off, just like that. First, I want you to kiss them all over to warm me up, yes that's good, nice and soft, the undersides like it too, oh yes. Nuzzle between them - feels good doesn't it, sure does to me. Mmmm, kiss by belly too.... the tip of your tongue in my navel would be nice... yes, that's just right. Now, I want you to take my nipple in your mouth, use only your lips and tongue, no teeth, at least not at first, now gently suck and flick the tip with your tongue...yes, just like that... oooh yesss! Keep doing that, emmhmmm, whoooeee, now a little harder....... OK now take my other breast in your hand and massage it - gently - ahhh that's good, keep sucking and flicking, wow! Here, let me show you something - when you massage my breast, take the nipple between your two middle fingers, close to your palm, yes that's right, let it peek out - see, now you can lick it, and when you massage my breast, your fingers will give my nipple a nice squeeze... yes, do it just like that.... my, aren't you nice and hard, feels good to hold, I hope you like it because I'm not letting go, now suck on my nipple the way I showed you... oh God it goes straight to my clit when you do it like that... keep... doing... that... now you can nip me with your teeth... you can do it harder.... oh... please... don't....... stop...... I'm... going... to.... cummmm.......... yieeeeeeeee!"

Covered with a thin film of sweat, they collapsed onto the bed. After a while, Janet announced that it was time for his next lesson. She pilled all the pillows she could find up against the wall at the head of the bed, leaned back against the pillow pile with her knees spread wide, the soles of her feet together tucked up against her bottom, her vulva fully displayed.

"Now I want to teach you about my pussy. Come closer, lie down here, that's right, you can get really close, she's very friendly. Lots of guys who think that they're great lovers have no clue as to how women's parts work. Here's your chance to find out - look, see how I'm all puffed up and open because I'm so turned on by the lovely things you did to my tits. I hope you like the way I've trimmed my bush; it makes it a lot easier to see what's going on down there and much easier to lick me. Normally my outer lips are closed and you can't see the inner ones, but they are peeking out now because I'm really turned on. I'm sensitive everywhere, outside and inside, but my inner lips are especially sensitive. Now look carefully, do you see how my inner lips meet up here and make a kind of a little hood? See that little bump under the hood? That's my clitoris; it's REALLY sensitive, so be gentle whenever you touch me there, and don't go there first, give me time to warm up before touching my clit. My pee hole is below my clit, but it's hard to find. And here, tah taaa, is my vagina, it's where penises go in and babies come out, well, penises yes, but no babies for a long time, I hope. It's important to have clean hands when touching my pussy - that way I won't get yeast infections and other stuff that makes me too sore to make love. I do like having my butt hole touched when I'm getting fucked, maybe push your index finger in and out one or two knucklers deep, but always use the same hand and don't touch my pussy with it until after you wash. Got all that? Good, we can always have a review session whenever you like."

"Would you like to touch my pussy? I thought you would. Here, I'll lie down with a pillow under my butt so you can get at me easier. There, that's better. No need to wet your fingers this time because I'm nice and juicy, but when I'm not warmed up, wet fingers feel much better. Now, start by tracing one finger between the inner and outer lips... both sides... yes... that's good... oooh, keep... doing... that... emmhmm, very nice... yummm! Wow, you sure learn quickly. Now, try touching me inside my inner lips... yea, just move your finger slowly back and forth between them... thaaats right... whooeee, very good...take your time... a little nudge to my clit would be nice... gulp, keep up that rhythm....... yieeeyowee!"

"OK, down boy, enough of that for now. Would you like to feel inside me? I'm so glad. Mostly I like two fingers in me, but start out with one. So, take your index finger, go in slowly and kind of stir around in there... yea, feel all around the sides, doesn't that feel good? Think how nice it will be to have your cock inside me. OK, use your middle two fingers now... move them slowly in and out, the outer part of my vagina is very sensitive... do it like that for a while and I'll just lie here and enjoy myself....... emmmm that's good. Now, hook your fingers and feel up top along my pubic bone, there's kind of a rough patch, it's quite sensitive... not there, keep - yes, right there... you... can... rub... it... hard... oh my... wow, that gets me so hot. One more thing, see if you can find my cervix, it's way in back and has a little dimple on it... it's OK to go deeper, I like that... stir around a little bit... there, feel it? I like it when I get fucked really deep and it gets bumped by a penis. You know what I'd really, really like to do right now? Feel your penis slowly slide into me and then have you fuck me hard and fast untill I tell you to slow down..."

For the rest of the summer, they rendezvoused several times a week in the cottage, where she took part in many practice sessions to help Jack refine his technique, which he did enthusiastically. They continued to see each other on vacations until the spring when Janet hooked up with a graduate student whose chemistry and sexual style matched hers. Eventually she decided that he was a keeper and decided to call off the affair with Jack, but not before one last weekend of wild desire.