All Comments on 'Limousine: The Driver'

by dlawson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

You need an editor here and there (Literotica's got lots of them - if you ask, they'll check for typo's and howlers like his hat being "eschew" on the sofa, etc.

But the story's a good take on a classic loving wives theme and we enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another

gay guy wanting the man his wife is fucking. 1 star, this should be in the group sex category not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Different

Does she decide she liked it - a lot - and go ahead with seeing the limo driver off and on, get curious about other studs, does she become a hot wife or...as a stand alone story - they're happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Look if you really want a guy to fuck don't do it through a proxy

Clearly you are gay. Come out and come clean with your feelings. You don't want the wife to have a stranger in her ass, outs YOU who wants it in yours.

Stop the lies, stop the denial and come out.

Oh and stop writing about wimpy husbands and move your writing over to the gay section where you'll fit in better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot, thanks

Good story. Steamy, compelling, and convincing. Technically, I thought the pacing and dialogue were handled well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just another

Just another everyday cuck and whore story, no different than a thousand others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous