Lina and The Landlord Ch. 02

Story Info
Lina pays a second time.
1.5k words
4.62
1.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Lina and The Landlord 2 -

~ I'd recommend reading the first part of this as it takes place exactly where it ended <3 I'm bad at endings so forgive me if this ends a little abruptly I promise I will get better. I'll try to make my next posts on the longer side as well since this is a bit short. ~

Lina's sleepy ears perked at a particular word.

Mate.

What the hell did that mean?

"What are you talking about?" she rasped. Her eyes were opening and closing, he had really zapped-or fucked the energy out of her. "I'm not...this is just..."

Business. A mutually beneficial exchange.

Sol eyed her intensely. "Just what?" his large paw stroked up and down her back and he pulled her closer into his grasp. "I've conquered you. That makes you mine."

What the fuck?

Lina squirmed in his grasp, sitting up with a huff. "That's not what this is at all," she remarked calmly. The drowsiness kept her cool but she was starting to become more alert as this misinformed alien kept speaking. "What are you even talking about?"

Despite her rejection of his... proclamation? He looked calm as ever and continued to lay languidly on her bed as he kept grabbing at her.

"I'm providing for you now," he says, then adds, "This apartment is yours because I'm giving it to you in exchange for your obedience."

Obedience. The words rang through Lina's head. Just what the hell had she agreed to? Yes, she couldn't pay her rent. But that didn't mean that she was going to be his toy or housewife or just whatever he had in mind for her.

"Wait a minute." she shook her head, "That's not...I didn't agree to that. This is just sex. I'm not going to let you control me!" She was starting to panic now. Was he nuts? What sort of mental gymnastics had he been performing to come to this conclusion?

"Settle," he murmured, squeezing her gently. "I'm not going to be a demanding mate."

There was that word again.

"We're not mates!" she said, half irate and a low growl escaped from beside her. "I don't even know what that means!"

"We are," he said sternly. Then he rubbed his thumb over her neck-which caused her to wince when he pressed down on a tender spot. The bite mark. "This makes it so." She slapped his paw away and touched the spot herself and her mouth gaped wide open. Her brain was going a mile a minute. She hadn't consented to this!

"I didn't agree to this!" she repeated, trying to escape from his grasp.

Sol huffed. Humans, he thought. Always going back on their word. Well. Sol wouldn't let her. He had been trying to find the right way to conquer her for months. In this new environment-away from his home planet, it wasn't easy to dominate a female. At least, not if he had wanted to do it the honorable way.

He hadn't honestly been going to throw Lina out to the streets of the megaship, but he needed a way to seize the opportunity that had landed at his feet even if it wasn't ethical by human means.

"You did, you asked me to bite you." He grumbled."

"I-!" well. She had, hadn't she?

Do it, fucking bite me. That's what she had said to him.

"That was just in the heat of the moment!" she argued, "It didn't mean anything, I didn't agree to all this!"

"You agreed when you presented to me." he rumbled. By all means, he had won. Now he just needed her to understand that. Of course, he was prepared to take on an aggressive female. He had thought her submission had come a little too easily.

Lina stared at him bewildered. "I don't know what that means," she said exasperated. "You can't just tell me I've-oh!" she was toppled over, "what are you doing?!" she shouted.

He grabbed her by the waist, putting her on her hands and knees. "This is presenting," he said lowly-sultry. "You put your back to me and-" Lina whimpered when he cupped between her legs. "Showed me your cunt."

He said it so matter-of-factly that Lina didn't know what to do. She was held there on her hands and knees with her landlord pawing at her pussy.

"Stop that." she hissed, she was still sensitive from earlier.

He purred, "Why? You like it..." his hand rubbed back and forth then circled her clit with the pads of three fingers and she bit her lip hard to stop the moan that wanted to escape her mouth. "Don't fight this...or do..." he murmured, "I'll just prove myself to you again if I must."

"All you've proved is that you're a perverted slumlord!" she gasped, hips arching when he dipped two fingers inside her. They slid in easily with a squelch-she was still sloppy with his cum. "Angh! I said stop!" Lina squealed.

He nuzzled against the crook of her neck and she shivered, it felt strangely intimate. The way he was positioned against her, thrusting his fingers in and out of her as he kissed and laved at the bite mark he thought meant some sort of ownership over her.

"You're..ahh..an asshole!" she moaned out, "stop this," she begged. Lina was weak. Everything he was doing to her body made her want to give in. To go along with this whole 'mate' thing if it meant that he'd keep touching her like this.

"Listen to me..." he purred into her ear, "Your place is here. Your home...that I'm paying for now because you can't. I'm housing you...taking care of you." he curled his fingers inside her and her mouth dropped open, "And I'll do much more for you now that we're mates."

"No." she whimpered, "I just..." she just needed to work out her credit situation then they were done. That was all. This... this was all temporary. "Ohhh!" her eyes squeezed shut when he began to finger her harder.

"Don't reject this." he coaxed, "I can make you feel so good." he continued to cajole into her ear just like before, talking about all the ways he would spoil and take care of her and it was so confusing for her mind, she was whining now.

Tears pooled in her eyes, she felt so full from his two thick fingers and the twinge in her core made her feel crazy. She needed more. She needed his cock.

"Fuck..." she hissed, angling her hips higher, showing her dripping slit. "Fuck me...please...please."

He sucked harshly on her bite mark and she spasmed.

"OH!"

"Lina...tell me, tell me what I want to hear." he asked, "And I'll give you everything you want."

"N-no..." she whimpered.

She didn't want to be controlled. Didn't want to be obedient to Sol. She barely knew him, and from what she had seen so far there wasn't much more worth knowing. But the way he cooed in her ear. Talked about caring for her, it made her feel warm inside. Made her want to look deeper. He was using her for sure.

But maybe he would use her kindly...

"Please..." she begged, "Please fuck me Sol."

He growled against her ear, "You can beg all you want, but I'm patient...now, tell me you'll be mine."

"N-no-oohh!" she cried out, his fingers moving faster, twisting and curling.

"You want my cock Lina?" he asked, positioning behind her, "Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you and fill you up with my seed?" God. Yes. That is exactly what she wanted.

"Please!" she begged again, thinking she was about to get her way.

He pulled his fingers out of her gaping pussy, then thrust. Only it wasn't inside of her cunt, but between her pussy lips. The tip teasing her throbbing clit.

"Sol!" She sobbed, "I can't take it anymore, please!"

"You know what I want Lina...give it to me." he growled. Pistoning his hips. His tip grazed her entrance one too many times and she was keening now.

"Oh gods!" she screamed, "Yess...yes-" Lina bawled, "I'll be your mate, just please, please fuck me!"

There it was. The words he had wanted to hear. He smiled in victory, then took her hips between his hands. He slid inside her in one fell push. They both groaned in pleasure and Sol pumped into Lina furiously. He wanted to fill her up with cubs but her damned breeding implant prevented that. He was getting worked up into a frenzy. Instinct overriding logic.

Saliva filled his mouth and his fangs were coming down, he was going to take a bite out of her. Again.

And he did, sinking his teeth into her neck for the second time of the night, Lina howled and jerked underneath him and Sol held her to him as he continued to fuck her.

She was pulsing around him, her pussy clenching tightly as she came with a cry. The pressure was too much for him to bear and he roared out his orgasm. He swelled, filling her up with his cum. He continued to fuck her as she sobbed against the mattress until he was sure he had given her every bit of his seed. He held onto her tightly. Purring in her ear as she shook.

Sol suckled at her skin, tasting the coppery blood of his mate.

His.

"Mine." he rumbled quietly.

She nodded, beat. "Yours."