Linda

Story Info
Group sex.
3.6k words
4.29
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgood13
Ozgood13
193 Followers

Linda

All characters in this story are over 21 years of age.

I was divorced for a few months and had bought a small two-bedroom house out in the country about five miles from Portland TX. The house was brick-faced and the previous owners had added a forty by forty-foot bonus room. The room had plenty of electrical outlets and places for speakers mounted in the corners of the room as wires were still in place and the wires came out of the wall next to the french doors that opened to the room.

It also had a door leading outside where a six-person hot tub was on one side of the deck and a steam sauna was on the other side of the large twenty by twenty deck. In the bonus room was a full bath with a shower big enough for a couple of people, two toilets, and a large counter with twin sinks. The floor was gray slate tile and the walls were a soft sandy colored brown. I made this my master bedroom and the original master was made into a guest room and the other my office where I ran my computer tech service business from. The kitchen and dining room were in one space and the great room I set up my main living space for when people would come over.

Getting the place fixed up with furniture and setting up the sound system in the bedroom took me a few weeks and my friends were asking when the house warming party would be.

Most of my friends are women and I never fooled around while married, but my ex was the jealous type and she was always checking up on me and she just knew I was having affairs with all of them including a very close gay male friend named Eric. Eric was very open about being gay and in the showers at the health club we belonged to had asked me if I was bi or only straight.

I was not bothered and let him know I was open-minded, but married and would not cheat on my wife. He understood, but left it hanging if I ever wanted to play around he would be more than willing to please my body and I would not have to respond, but just enjoy the sex. Linda, Karen, Wendy, Lynn, and Sheri all openly flirted with me as well.

One night Linda even changed out of her work suit and put on her bikini in front of me while we talked about her Real Estate work. I quickly turned my back as she undressed and she patted my butt and walked past me when she was done. "You really must love your wife as here it was I was naked and you did not look. You are such a sweetie and if you were single I would have my way with you."

Thinking about what Eric and Linda had said in the past and how comfortable all of us are with each other as friends I was thinking tonight was going to be special as the weather was warm and a full moon was going to be out tonight. I put the light blue satin sheets on the bed and left just the fitted sheet and the matching comforter. Candles were placed all around the house and I had installed dimmer switches on all the lighting and some soft jazz on the radio station. I had a case of white wine and trays of cold cuts and cheeses as well as several types of bread. Eric was the first to show up as I had just got out of the shower and was just wearing a towel as I had my clothing laid out on the king-size bed.

Eric followed me into the bedroom and as I pulled my towel off he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I responded and I felt his soft hands caress my backside. I was short of breath and broke the kiss as my cock had become erect. "Eric I need to get dressed and if we don't stop now the women will not be greeted and welcomed properly." I went for my silk boxers, but he suggested I go without them. "Just wear the slacks and shirt, no shoes or socks. "Eric said. I pulled on my black denim pants and he stroked my erect cock and it was pointing at my belly button and my black silk shirt fit like a second skin. Eric looked me up and down and said, "You look good enough to eat and later tonight I just may be able to."

The wine was chilled as I poured us both a glass and showed him the rest of the house including the hot tub and steam sauna. The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door Eric followed me. All the girls were at the door as they carpooled in Sheri's minivan. I invited them in and Sheri saw Eric and me barefoot so they all took off their shoes. Linda had stockings on, but Sheri, Karen, Wendy, and Lynn were not wearing stockings or nylons. Linda asked where the bathroom was and Eric showed her the master bathroom. Sheri poured everyone a glass of wine and the trays of cold cuts and cheeses were being nibbled as I told everyone to feel free to look around and relax at their leisure. Eric was nowhere to be seen for the moment and when Linda came back into the living room nude.

I almost choked as I had a mouthful of wine and Sheri was unbuttoning her blouse and Karen and Wendy were kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Eric walked into the living room and saw all the women in states of undress and in a flash his pants and shirt folded on the buffet. I was the only one still dressed as Eric came over to me and kissed me in front of everyone and now I kissed him back. The girls all undressed me and when Lynn saw I was not wearing any underwear she stroked my cock. Eric knelt in front of me and started to lick my scrotum. "Tonight I finally get to have this in my mouth and I have been wanting this for so long." He said as he looked into my eyes. Erick just swallowed my whole cock and started to deep throat me. Lynn told the girls to take notes, as he is the best cocksucker there is. Sheri laughed and said, "I can do it better and Eric may even enjoy one from me as well."

Eric pulled off of my cock and said, " Why not I just love a good blow job as much as the next gay guy, and if you want I'll even fuck your ass while we all enjoy it." then he was back to work on me. Eric must love sucking cock and he was doing a fantastic job of it. Watching all the women around me and his fantastic blowjob I flooded his mouth with my orgasm. Linda watched as I orgasmed and told Eric " Don't swallow it. Kiss me and share." When my cock stopped pumping she knelt next to him and french kissed Eric.

I could hear her moan as she tasted my sperm and exchanged my cum with each other. I was weak and sat down on the sofa and watched the two of them. Wendy and Lynn were in a sixty-nine on the floor and Karen was masturbating herself and she watched them. With everyone doing each other and Linda kissing Eric I wondered if he was gay or bisexual. I always thought of being straight, but then sex was sex and now being single it was fair game. I saw everyone untangle from each other and poured everyone a fresh glass and we all raised our glasses as Linda toasted "We all gather here tonight for the same reason as each of us has wanted this man naked and between our legs, including you Eric. When he was a married man he refused to fool around on his wife at the time and she thought he was taking us all. He is a loving honest man and now tonight we all get him sexually. Eric and I have tasted him and we all will before the night is over."

Everyone downed the wine in their glasses and Eric poured us more. I had blushed at the toast and the girls thought it was cute. Karen came over and kissed Eric and while doing so he was getting an erection. Sheri and Lynn both knelt at my knees and started teasing me as well. Wendy and Linda had started to play with his cock and they also were sucking his nipples.

He seemed to be enjoying the attention he was getting and I was standing tall as well. Sheri pushed me back where I was leaning back and she straddled my hips pushing her breast into my face as she fondled my cock and Lynn was taking her time licking my cock and then Sheri's wet pussy. Lynn took hold of my throbbing cock and was teasing Sheri with it as Sheri moaned as Lynn rubbed my cock across her clit. Sheri was flowing and her juices soon coated my cock and Lynn's hand. Lynn placed my cock at Sheri's pussy and used her left hand to guide Sheri onto me.

I slid into her moist tunnel and she started to orgasm even before I was fully into her. Lynn was running her hands around our joined bodies and nibbled Sheri's erect nipples. Lynn gently held my balls and tenderly used her finger to tease my anus. I was thrusting into Sheri and her great tits were bouncing in my face there was no way I would be able to keep one in my mouth. I looked over at Eric and he had Wendy on her hands and knees as he pounded into her behind and Linda was under then sucking on his nuts as he fucked Wendy's wonderful tight ass.

I knew from all the action going on around me and the stimulation I was receiving from the two wonderful ladies I was about to orgasm myself. I told Sheri I was going to blow and she pulled her dripping wet cunt off my cock and she and Lynn both started licking on my thick hard cock. Lynn shoved her finger up my ass and I started spurting thick shots of my semen onto both of their faces. Sheri directed my cock as my load spattered on Lynn and her face. The semen soon covered both of the women's faces as Sheri continued to pump on my cock and Lynn massaged my prostate.

My orgasm covered both of them and some dripped down onto their breast. Lynn and Sheri started kissing and cleaning each other's faces as they licked my cum off of each other's faces. My cocks started to soften but did not get flaccid as I watched the two of them clean each other. Karen and Wendy who just had finished pleasuring each other in a sixty-nine position came over and sat on either side of me and kissed me as they fondled my semi-hard cock. Karen looked at Sheri and Lynn cleaning each other's faces and kissed my left ear lobe and Wendy started on my right ear lobe.

This caused my cock to come back hard as the two of them continued stroking my cock. Wendy moved down my chest sucking on my chest as she found my right nipple and suckled on it as Karen locked me in an open mouth kiss while grinding her pubic mound against my thigh. Wendy continued to kiss her way down my belly and as he reached my belly button she started to use her tongue as if my belly button was my anus. She rimmed and sucked on it all the while giving me a hand job. Wendy shoved one of her breasts in my mouth and I sucked and nibbled on her nipple and used my hands to squeeze both of her breasts.

I went from breast to breast and Wendy's breathing was rapid and shallow as she came on my thigh. Karen swallowed my cock and in less than an hour, I could feel myself on the edge of another orgasm. Once Karen came she slid down my body to join Wendy in a blowjob and Wendy took my balls in her mouth as I shot, yet another load into Karen's mouth. Karen did not swallow but pulled Wendy up and tongue kissed her sharing my orgasm with her.

I was lost, as I never had come so many times in such a short period of time. Now everyone had tasted my come as promised and I was shaky on my feet as I stood up and my cock now hung limp between my legs and poured us all another glass of wine and went to the hot tub and slid into the warm bubbling water. Everyone joined me and we talked about how everyone here had been wanting to do his for a very long time and how much fun we would have in the future. Eric said my cock was wonderful, but wanted me to do two things for him, but if I was not comfortable doing them he understood.

Eric had dreamed of me giving him head and then fucking him. Lynn and the others thought it was a great idea and I agreed to do so once my cock came back to life. We all sat in the warm bubbling water and talked about who would sleep with me tonight after everyone else went home and the girls thought Eric should spend the night as they each ad work the next morning and both of us had the next day off from work.

I spoke up and told everyone to feel free and come over any time they wanted to use the sauna, hot tub, or even me. I would also leave a key in the workroom out back so if I was not home to let themselves in. Linda asked about bringing anyone else over and I told her it was ok as long as everyone understood the amount of clothing we were wearing at this moment was all anyone was allowed to wear within three minutes of walking inside my house.

All nude all the time was my new motto. Eric reached over and stroked my cock erect and said it was time to give my first blow job. We all got out of the hot tub and went back into the living room as soon as we dried off. Eric's cock was about seven inches long and not too thick. He stood in front of the couch and I knelt before him and looked closely at his cock and balls. I had never thought of how sexy a cock was and how soft the skin is.

Never having looked at someone else's up close made me understand how someone could love another's cock. I ran my hands up the back of his hairy thighs and as I reached his ass I leaned in and opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth. The skin on my tongue was warm and soft, with the taste of his precum leaking out. It was a little salty, yet slick on my tongue. It twitched as I sucked and ran my tongue all around the sensitive ridge of the mushroom-like glans. Eric moaned as I started. Wendy, Lynn, Karen, and Sheri were on the floor watching me and playing with themselves. I bobbed my head down and used my left hand and cradled his scrotum as well as wrapped my right hand around the base of his erection and sucked him deeper into my mouth. Eric started to pump his hips as I took him deeper.

I reached the point where I started to gag, but started breathing in and out of my nose and once his cock hit that point in my throat I swallowed his cock as I let go of his cock and grabbed his ass forcing his throbbing cock into my hungry mouth. My nose was pressed against his pubic mound and Eric grabbed my head tightly in both hands and his cock started pulsing in my throat.

I reached between his legs and put my left ring fingertip against his rectum and started swallowing as his orgasm went down my throat. I pulled back so I would be able to taste him as he exploded. My cock was erect and throbbing as I sucked him of all of his load. Sheri took my cock into her hand and covered it in a very thick layer of lube and whispered now was my time to fuck his ass.

Eric almost fell as Wendy and Lynn guided him onto his hands and knees as Sheri placed the head of my well-slicked cock to his twitching asshole. Once the tip of my cock was centered onto his anus I grabbed his hips and in a fast single stroke, I entered his ass till my balls were rubbing against his own. The feeling of being in another man's ass was incredible, whether it was the taboo of it or else it was just how hot and tight he was. Karen had crawled under him with her face watching my cock start to take a long deep thrust into Eric's ass and I heard Eric groan that she was sucking his cock as I fucked him.

I was humping wildly and Karen shoved her right ring finger up my ass till her palm stopped it from going further. I gripped Eric's hips and pumped his colon full of my orgasm as he screamed out he was cumming as well. It was a wonderful feeling of fucking him and after the two of us orgasmed I fell back and my semi-hard cock slipped out of his well fucked ass.

Karen got up and brought in a soapy washcloth and warm water and washed my cock, balls, and anus clean as Eric's cock started becoming erect again, just as mine was getting hard. Karen dried my cock and I willingly got on my hands and knees as she slid under me in her favorite non-penetration position and I leaned down and started sucking her clit as she sucked my balls.

I felt Eric's hands on my hips as he started to lube my ass. I did not see he was lubing up his cock, but I knew I was about to be fucked by a man. Not a dildo or a vibrator, but by a real hard cock attached to a man I have known for years and trusted. I felt the head of his cock press against my anus and as he entered me it felt like nothing I had ever felt before. With just the head of his cock in me I felt full and stretched open, as well as his cock pulsing with each beat of his heart. The two of us were connected as only lovers could be.

I felt his hands grip my hips tighter as he pushed in while he pulled me towards him. I said, "Put it all in don't stop. Shove yourself into my ass till your balls bounce off of mine." and with that, he pulled my virgin ass onto his throbbing cock. It felt like his cock was in my mouth I was filled and now understood why women like a cock in every hole possible.

Lynn slithered under me in a sixty-nine position and I watched Sheri start eating her pussy as I was being well fucked. Lynn surprised me by sucking my cock into her throat and I felt her hands rubbing Eric's balls and I guess she was fingering his ass also. Karen was straddling my shoulders and her breast must have been in Eric's face as he long stroked my ass.

Eric was breathing hard as he pounded my ass and with Lynn sucking my cock I was on the edge and Karen squatted in front of me and shoved her pussy towards my mouth and with a quick flip of my tongue across her clit she shot her juices onto Lynn's belly as she came. At the same time, I came in Lynn's mouth and Eric flooded my ass with his cum.

The room smelled of sex and everyone was worn out after the orgasms we all had. Wendy ushered us out to the hot tub and we all talked about how well the night had gone and how happy everyone was now that we all had sucked and fucked each other. Wendy was between Eric and me and her hands were stroking us. I enjoyed her touch but stayed soft. Wendy kissed me than Eric. "Eric I need a fuck.

I know your gay, but please fuck my pussy." Wendy pleaded with her. Eric simply stood up and bent Wendy over in the water and shoved his cock into Wendy's pussy. Wendy came quickly and yet he continued to fuck her till she cried out for him to stop.

His cock covered in her juices I turned and opened my mouth and licked his cock clean. Once we were all had our lust sated for the night Eric did have to go home and Linda and the girls had work in the morning and I watched everyone dress as I cleaned up the living room and as each of them left I kissed them goodnight. After they left I hung all the wet towels in the laundry room and went into my bedroom and went to bed. I quickly went to sleep and dreamed of my ex who now if still married had something to be mad about.

The end

Ozgood13
Ozgood13
193 Followers