Linda and Bev Full story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner she lit the fire in the bed room, we kissed each other while we laid on the bear skin rug. After a long time, Bev started to kiss my neck and down my body. She lifted the hem of my nightie as she sucked my nipple. Her hand rubbed my pubic mound and slid thru my pubic hair. She kissed down over my belly to my navel, then over my pubic hair. Her hand slid to my breast as her mouth reached my pussy. She looked up in to my eyes as she gave me the first woman kiss on my outer labia lips. She knew how to make me hot. A woman knows what she likes and will do that to another.

My head fell back I arched my back. I lifted my ass up to push my womanhood to her lips. I felt her tongue on my clitoris then slide over my labia. She bit at my clitoris, I felt her tongue curled and slide down along the inside of my left labia lip. Her tongue slid in to me like a hard wet little cock. She had my knees bent with my feet on the rug. Her arms wrapped around my thighs her hands held my lips open for her mouth. Bev licked and sucked me as I started to feel a tingling. My orgasm built; my breath came in short gasp. She worked me faster and harder until I felt my blood boil, and my wet womanhood shake. Her fingers slid in me, one, then two, then three. I reached down I held her head pushing my pussy to her mouth. She sucked as I pushed and moved her face around me. I lost control as my head bobbed; my back arched. My legs straightened my belly quivered. Sweat broke out on my forehead and between my breast. I clamped her head to me as hard as I could thru my orgasmic explosion. Bev slowly licked me clean then licked up my body to my lips. With her lips wet with my juice she kissed me I pulled her to me; we laid on the floor for half an hour just cuddling.

Bev pulled me up and took me to the bed. She laid me down and moved next to me. She pulled up the sateen sheets over us I put my head on her chest. We drifted off. I dreamed about her, how she looked stripping for me then kneeling between my legs licking. The dream felt real. I felt the warm breath and wet tongue. The dream had me humping my ass off the sheets. I could feel and orgasm build. The dream pulled my nipples and felt hair on my belly. My eyes opened it was not a dream, Bev was under the covers licking me to an orgasm.

Bev moved her head up my body and thru the top of the sheet. She kissed me; I could taste my love juice on her lips. I pulled her close and whispered that I wanted to please her as she had pleased me. I asked her to teach me how to make her cum. Bev looked at me then pulled the covers off us. She was naked as my nightie was pulled up over my breast. Bev asked if I really wanted to make the jump from a housewife that was curious, to a lesbian lover. I kissed her lips I told her that I passed that point after lunch.

She kissed me and rolled on to her back. I took off my nightie as I knelt between her legs, I was sitting back on my heels. I reach out slid my fingers over her pussy. She asked me if I remembered how she ate me. I said that is something that I would never forget. She smiled and said well you get comfortable between my legs put your face on my pussy use your tongue like a cat short licks as you move your head up and down. She told me that she was a screamer and she might call me names but don't stop until she pushed me away. I moved up and kissed her lips, then I licked down her body licking and sucking as I went, I bit her nipples, I sucked her navel.

My tongue left a wet trail from her chin to her pubic hair and down to her pussy. I laid out on my belly I pushed her legs up over my shoulders. With my hand I pulled her pussy lips apart, I kissed her open womanhood. I looked for the first time of the open folds of a woman's labia, and the inter lips of her most prized and special gift she can give to her lover. I followed the curve just under the lip to find her clitoris. It looked like a teeny tiny cock. It sat at the top of the folds of her labia, just under the upper V, below her hair. It had a small flap of skin covering, this hood covered the clit and could be slid back much like foreskin. It was a short nub but had a little pink tip.

I touched Bev's clit with my finger she jerked. I pushed the hood open and licked it with the tip of my tongue. Her hands fell to the back of my head. I sucked Bev's clit gently as she moaned and pushed my head hard to her pussy. I sucked harder as she moved her hips. I eased off her clit and licked her pussy outer lips with my flat tongue. I licked up and down over and over. Each time I licked over her clit Bev moaned and humped her hips up to my face. I licked faster and harder, she squirmed and bounced her ass off the bed.

I moved my hand palm up to her womanhood; I moved my hand towards her while two fingers slid in to her. My fingers slid deep and I felt a little bump, she jumped and cried out, "oh yes you bitch that's it." I knew I was doing something right. I started to finger fuck her. I looked up, her eyes where closed she was moaning. I licked her as I used my fingers, she bucked my face she started to call me names. Her body bounced around; she held my head hard to her womanhood moving herself around mashing her labia lips over my lips. I worked my fingers as I moved my mouth to her clit and sucked hard, I bit and sucked then bit and sucked then licked then bit. Bev jumped and bounced, her legs locked around my head, her belly quivered, her back arched. She tossed her head back with her eyes closed, she stopped breathing as her head came up and she looked down into my eyes. I felt her juice flow over my hand, I tasted her nectar on my tongue, her legs spasm and she said, "oh yes suck my cunt you little lesbian whore." Then she fell down on the bed.

I laid still for a few minutes then slowly moved my fingers from her pussy. She reached down grabbed my hand to her mouth; she sucked my finger clean. As she licked my finger, I kissed up her belly up between her breast to her throat, reaching her lips I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She held my head to her mouth our kiss lasted for over a minute. Bev pulled me close and whispered that we need to do one more thing. She removed the sheets and pulled off the pillows, she then moved around, she knelt by my head looking down to my feet. I knew what she wanted, I opened my legs, she placed her knees on both sides of my head.

I looked up at her womanhood as she lowered herself to me, I used my fingers to open her pussy lips, she placed her pussy to my lips, I licked her clit. Bev pulled my pussy lips open and slide I finger over my clit; her mouth touched my pussy. I felt her mouth moving around to hit all the areas. She pulled her fingers from my clit, replaced them with her tongue and teeth. As Bev worked my pussy, I copied her moves on her pussy. I felt my lust growing and the heat building between my legs. I worked Bev's clit as she rubbed her pussy hard down over my lips and tongue. I felt my juices flow.

I must have been doing something right because Bev pussy became wet. She ground her hips hard on my lips. I sucked, licked, and bit her clit. Bev humped my face faster and faster. I lost control; my body took over as my hips humped up hard to Bev's face. I moved my hips around and ground my wetness to her sucking mouth. I felt my orgasm build and build, I felt the heat from Bev body as sweat broke out on my forehead. Our naked bodies mashed together and her body heat mixed with mine. A thin sheet of sweat covered us between or humping bodies. My orgasm was about to hit when I felt Bev tighten her body her knees pressed my head. Bev body quiver as she bucked my face. I did not have time to admire my work as my own orgasm hit me. I could not breath, my belly quivered my legs tighten. My cum flowed from my pussy over Bev's face and her sucking mouth, she sucked my juice up as it flowed out. I sucked her cum as fast as I could. We fell limp on each other's bodies. I basked in the afterglow. Bev pulled me beside her and put her head on my chest. I stroked her hair as she fell asleep. It was light when I woke with Bev face on my breast. She looked up we kissed good morning.

We laid together for a long time just cuddled. She made the first move and pulled me to the bathroom. She turned on the shower as I put up my hair. She sat down and peed as she watched me. When she finished, I sat down and as I peed, she said she likes to watch a woman peeing. I finished Bev pulled me into the shower and as the water flowed over us, she lathered up my breast and my pussy. She said she needed to make sure I was clean before I left. She handed me the soap I lathered her breast and pussy; I slid my finger in her she jumped. I said I just wanted to make sure she was clean. She kissed me bit and sucked my lower lip. Her fingers soaped the inside of my pussy. We lathered and rinsed each other until the water cooled off, she helped me dry.

We went out to the bed room and looked around for our clothes. I walked out naked to the living room and picked up the blouses, bras, and other things we left out there. I dressed for her but gave her my panties. She sat me down at her makeup table brushed my hair dry. I put on some of her lipstick she gave me her favorite perfume. I put it on behind my ears, she kissed me there. I put some on my neck she kissed there, I put some between my breast she kissed there, I put some on my wrist she kissed there. I told her that I wanted to put some on my pussy but if I did, I would need to stay overnight again. She kissed me full on the mouth and said I can sleep over anytime I wanted.

That night started our affair, I became her lesbian lover. We would spend one or two lunch breaks in her van each week. I have spent the night many times and we even went away for long weekends. The nights I am not with Bev I often masturbate; I also use toys now. I am a good girl, and we do masturbate. Mom had that all wrong. I am no longer just a wife of a wham bam thank you ma'am husband, that needs to masturbate to climax. I am a lover to someone that knows how to treat me like the sexual woman I am.

Bev and I have now been lesbian lovers for over five years. Bev and I have had many loving and romantic special times together. One of my fondest was the first time we traveled out of town to spend a long weekend together. My husband was with the kids on a camping trip. They love sleeping in tents and cooking on camp stoves. My idea of ruffing it, camping out, is the motel 6. If I have to use the toilet, I don't want it to be made out of wood over a hole in the ground. I love breakfast in bed, clean sheets, hot showers, and maid service. Camping is not any of that. I told my husband the only way he will get me camping is in a 40 foot Winnebago, that is hooked up to water power and heat. When they go out camping, I have a free weekend to myself. Before I met Bev that meant a day spa and having my nails done. After Bev it was much of the same thing but I had someone to share it with then sex after.

Bev and I had our first long weekend about four months after my first night with her. Hubby and the kids were out on the long fourth of July weekend. That year the fourth was a Thursday. That meant the family left on Wednesday midday. Bev and I left mid-afternoon. She picked me up and we drove to the shore about three hours away. Bev drove and we listened to some of our favorite romantic music. Soft low and sexy. The music had the right effect on both of us.

About two hours on the drive Bev pulled off the highway, onto a side road and down to a small lake she knew of. As we pulled in, we found that we were alone. Bev took a blanket from the back. We held hands as we walked to the side of the lake. We put the blanket on the ground we laid down. As we listen to the music from the car, we held each other close and kissed. I started to open her blouse but Bev stopped me. She said she wanted to save our love making for the room later. Now she just wanted to cuddle and kiss as the music played. We held each other and kissed for most of two hours. We did rub each other thru our clothes but we did not go beyond that.

Bev said we needed to get going she wanted to make it in time before the sun went down. We drove into the sun as it was fading lower in the sky. The warm light thru the windshield started to work on me. I pulled my skirt up to my waist and opened my blouse. I sat half naked looking at Bev. She kept looking at me, she said it was not fair for me to be able to do that and she can't because she was driving. I kissed my fingertips then touched them to her lips. I whispered that I would make up for this later. She pulled up her skirt high on her thighs and open her legs to cool herself.

I started to play with the front of my panties. I pulled the panties down over my pubic hair running my finger thru the little curls. Bev watched the road but kept glancing over to me. I told her that it was too bad she had to drive because her fingers pulling my pussy hair feels better. I slid a finger thru the upper folds of my labia over my clit. I gave a little shiver Bev took a deep breath. I looked at her smiling. My hand was inside my bra cup. I pulled the cup from my breast wet my index finger; I rolled the wet tip around my areola until my nipple grew hard. I pulled the nipple looking at Bev saying that both my nipple and clit are hard and hot, too bad she can't help me. With my knees up and open wide I was totally exposed to Bev's gaze. I let my head fall back on the headrest. With my eyes closed I played with myself for my lesbian lover. I kept toying with Bev as we drove. About an hour after we left the lake, we pulled on to the beach parking area.

I was so into my playing that I was still exposed when we stopped. Bev looked over at me and asked if I was enjoying myself. I said yes why. She said that she likes what she is seeing, I started to say something, before I could Bev added that the cop walking thru the lot might like it also. I sat back up and adjusted my clothes just before he walked past my side of the car. I turned red. Bev laugh out loud. She said that sometimes payback is fun. I looked at her, she said payback for getting her wet as she drove and she could not do anything about.

We got out of the car. We held hands as we walked to the water's edge. We sat down and watched the sunset over the ocean. The long red and yellow streaks of light glowed over the horizon for about an hour as we held each other. When it was full dark Bev pushed me back down on the sand and kissed me with more passion than ever before. The kiss was warm, long, gentle, and vert soft. Bev and I walked back to the car with our arms around each other. We drove to the hotel and checked in.

Bev signed us in as a couple. We got to the room Bev said we needed to change for dinner. She took a shower as I unpacked our bags. After she finished, I showered. When I came out Bev was dressed in a form fitting skirt and vest outfit without a blouse. She walked up to me and kissed me. she said she wanted to help me dress. She had me sit at the makeup table. She brushed my hair and pulled it back. She started to put on my makeup. She brushed my face with a light base then added light green eyeshadow. She did the outline of my eyes with thin black liner and put on deep red lipstick. She pulled out a new perfume that smelled wonderful and sexy. She poured lotion on my back and rubbed it in. then she removed the towel and applied lotion on my neck down over my breast rubbing it in slowly. She used the lotion over my belly and down my legs.

I stood Bev brought out a small box, inside was a light green lace bra and pantie. She helped me on with the bra. Looking at me in the mirror as she lifted my breast into the cup and adjusted them in place. I stepped into the panties as she pulled them up my legs, over my ass. Her fingers moved to the inside of the leg opening and adjusted the pantie over my womanhood. She pulled a sheer blouse from the closet and guided it over my arms. I turned to face her as she buttoned the last three buttons, leaving the top three open. As I moved my bra would be exposed.

She had me sit down. She gave me a small box I opened it and found a small gold chain with the date of our first night together. She took the chain from my hand and placed it around my ankle. She then pulled stockings up my legs to my crotch. The skirt was a light green silk wraparound that came to just above my knees. My black heels completed my outfit. She brushed my hair out around my shoulders and added more perfume on each of us. We stood and looked at ourselves in the mirror I liked what I saw. Bev breast were barely covered by her vest and the skirt was short showing off her naked legs. She pulled off my rings and placed a gold ring with a small blue stone and a small diamond. She placed it on my finger and kissed it then she gave me a matching ring and I placed it on her hand and kissed it also. We left for dinner.

We left the hotel and walked along the boardwalk by the ocean to the restaurant holding hands and looking at the moon light reflect off the water. The restaurant was a small quite out of the way place made for couples. The lights were low and the music sexy and soft. We ate by candle light as we held hands across the table. We had tequila sunrise with dinner and champagne and large strawberries for dessert. Bev took a large strawberry dipped it in chocolate then fed it to me after I had the strawberry in my mouth, she kissed me with her tongue. She looked at me and said that was the best strawberry she ever tasted. We sat close and listed to the music drinking champagne as we held each other in the dim light. We kissed from time to time, we cuddled. It was one of the most romantic dinners I have ever had. We sat there for a long time.

As we walked back over the boardwalk holding each other I rested my head on her shoulder. We walked slow looking at the moonlight bounce off the water. About half way back to the hotel we moved down under the boardwalk to sit in the sand looking at the moon reflection. She pulled me close and as we kissed; we laid down on the sand. Bev pulled my arms around her neck as she moved over me kissing my mouth. Her hand slid up my leg to under my skirt and back down to my knee as we kissed. We stayed kissing in the moonlight until the cool breeze lifted our skirts up with each gust. We went to the hotel brushing the sand off us as we walked. We had a drink in the bar. Bev asked that I wait for three minutes before I come to the room and left me alone.

I went to the ladies' room and freshen up my makeup adding more lipstick and perfume. I went to our room. I opened the door our favorite romantic music was playing a candle lit the room Bev was standing by the bed in a black silk and lace long nightgown, with a red rose in her hand. I closed the door as Bev came to me with the rose and kissed me tenderly. Bev gave me the rose took my hand; she pulled me to the bed. She turned reaching up opening the buttons of my blouse. As she opened each button, she pulled the silk apart to expose my skin, as my skin came into her view, she tenderly kissed me there. As the blouse opened her lips moved lower down my body. I lifted my hands to reach out to touch her but Bev pushed my hands down to my side. She slowly removed my blouse.

She kissed down my belly to the top of my skirt. Her hands moved over my hips around to my skirt covered rear, her hands slid over the swell of my butt down the back of my legs. Her mouth sucked my navel, her tongue left wet line from my bra covered breast to the top of my skirt. Bev knelt down on her knees in front of me pushing the side of her face to my pubic area her arms hugged me as she said the she loved me. I held her head to me as I ran my fingers thru her hair.

Bev moved her hand slowly down my skirt to my stocking covered legs. She looked up into my eyes. Her hand moved up to my waist opening the button and pulling down the zipper, my skirt fell from my hips to the floor. Bev pushed her face into my pantie covered pubic mound as her hands moved to squeeze my ass cheeks. Looking up into my eyes she licked my silk covered womanhood. I felt my excitement build as she kept working my lower body with her hands and mouth. My nipples hardened with her experienced manipulation. I reached up pinching my nipples resting the back of my legs against the bed. I opened my bra letting it fall to the floor.