Linda and Bev Full story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I traced a wet finger around my Areola and cupped my breast in my hands. I felt my panties become wet, some of the wetness was from Bev mouth but most came from the excitement of my lovers' embrace. Bev kissed down my leg to my foot taking off my heel. She reached up pulled down my stocking slowly rolling it down my leg to my ankle then off. She kissed up to the top of my other stocking, using her teeth she pulled the stocking down my leg. When the stocking reached my ankle, she carefully removed the stocking from around my ankle bracelet then off.

She stood, as she kissed me, she reached the nightgown on the bed. She raised my arms over my head as she lowered the red satin down over my body. As her hands reached my waist her fingers hooked the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs. I stepped out of the panties wrapping my arms around her neck kissing her deeply. She held me close for a few minutes before pushing me down to the bed.

I laid on my back with my legs over the side. Bev opened my knees moved her face to my clean shaved naked vulva. Bev gently licked up one side then the other. Her tongue moved over the hood covering my clitoris. Her fingers opened the two sides of my labia exposing my clit to her tongue and my vagina to her searching fingers. Bev mouth found my love button with her teeth and lightly bit my clit. Her finger slid deeper into me searching for my G spot. Just as she found that special notch, my belly quivered, my legs shook and I exploded in an orgasm.

Bev lifted her face, looking down at her I could see my wetness on her face and chin. Bev moved on to the bed pulling me up beside her. We cuddled for a while as I regained my composure. Bev stroked my breast thru the satin of my nightie as I caught my breath. I rolled over covering Bev with my body. My hands roamed down the side of her silk nightgown. As I kissed Bev, I pulled the long skirt up her legs to her waist. I forced her knees apart, laying between her legs as we kissed. I moved my satin covered pubic mound over her naked mound. Bev lifted her knees pulling them to her chest as I increased the speed and pressure of the movement of my pubic mound over her. Bev started to move her hips and I felt her moan into my mouth.

Our tongues intertwined as my hands found her breast. We humped our bodies I groped her breast. I slowly moved my mouth down kissing her throat then her cleavage licking between her breast. Over the lace of her nightie down to her exposed womanhood. I licked up and down the open folds of her pussy. I sucked her clit as I moved two fingers into her vagina. Her knees held my head in place as her fingers intertwined my hair. I felt her body heat increase as she moved her hips around. I slid my tongue into her open pussy just as her stomach quivered. Bev pulled my hair as she orgasm over my lips. Her wetness covered my face as she bucked her hips up and down on the bed. She called out my name as her orgasm hit her full force. I knelt over her as I pulled down her nightgown covering her. I laid next to her, cradling her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the morning Bev was up and out. I showered, as I dressed Bev returned with tea and breakfast. She told me that I only needed to put on my two-piece bathing suit, with a wrap she has a boat rented for the day. After we finished, we drove to the pier to the boat rental. The boat was a cabin cruiser with a long foredeck. Bev drove the boat out about two miles, we could just see the hills above the city from the boat. We dropped anchor Bev went below, she brought up a cooler with wine coolers, and a few big towels. As she gave me a wine, Bev removed her swim suit. She told me to take off my suit, she wanted to get a full body tan.

I looked at her Bev smiled, she said we are out of sight of land and we would see any boats coming long before they could see us naked. Bev lifted a bottle of lotion and said this will help with our tan. She stood naked looking as I removed my suit. As my breast fell out from under the cup Bev smiled saying that today will be fun, just drinking wine, naked in the sun, with a beautiful woman. What more can a woman ask for. I lowered my bottom and tossed them on the deck. I walked up to Bev kissed her and said a cabin boy might be nice to help with the lotion or other things. Bev shook her head she said that she plans to rub the lotion on my body and that a BOY would just get in the way of the other things.

I took the towel from her hand spread it out on the deck. I laid down face up as Bev opened the lotion. She poured some in her hands and knelt over me. She applied the lotion on my neck and down over my chest to my breast. She took a long time rubbing the lotion on my breast. Bev hands moved down over my belly rubbing in the lotion as she went. I opened my legs. Bev covered my legs and my inter thighs with lotion. She moved slow over my thighs down to my ankles and then my feet. I was covered with lotion.

Naked Bev laid next to me I sat up taking the lotion in my hands and covered Bev naked body as she did mine. I moved back up to her breast I added lotion around her Areola until her nipples hardened. I kissed her nipple just before I laid back down. We both covered our face's with lotion. We laid soaking up the sun for a long time. After about two hours I told Bev to roll over. I applied lotion on her back then over her well-shaped ass cheeks. She moaned as I rubbed her ass cheeks. I slid a finger in between her ass cheeks over her rectum. She looked over her shoulder saying the we can play later. I pouted my lip out smiled saying that I will hold her to it. After I finished with her body, she did mine. We laid face down for two hours soaking in the sun. After we oiled our bodies and turned over every half hour for most of the day.

The sun was warm but the sea breeze kept us cool. I saw sweat between her breast and the sun gleamed off her smooth flat belly. About five in the afternoon, we had finished off the ten wine coolers. Bev looked out over the water and said we should go down to the cabin to get dressed before we head back. We went into the cabin Bev pulled me to the bed and pushed me back. As I fell back, I opened my legs. I reach up to her and asked her to lick me. Bev moved onto the bed kissed me then lowered her mouth between my legs and gently licked, I played with my nipples as she sucked my clit. I could not control myself, my orgasm hit me way too fast.

After I calmed down, I rolled Bev onto her back and put my lips over her smooth labia licking up the fold covering her clit. I used my fingers to open her flower to reveal her little nub and lowered my lips to it. I gently suck her clit as I used my hands on her breast. I brought Bev off after only five minutes. We laid still for about half an hour then we dressed in our suits. We got back to the dock about two hours later. We went back to the hotel room.

I told Bev I need to see how we did with our tan. I pulled her to the long mirror in the bathroom. We looked great our skin was a light golden brown tan. We did not have any lines because we laid naked in the sun. I looked at Bev and pulled her to the shower. I thought I would seduce her in the shower. Bev beat me to it. As the water flowed over me, she pushed me back against the shower wall and soaped my breast. She lathered my body from foot to head. She used the soap in tight circles over my breast. My head was back eyes closed as her fingers found my pussy. I felt a finger slide over my clit and then into my open pussy. As her fingers found my depths, she moved up kissing my throat. The water hit my body, Bev's mouth and fingers made me hotter than the water.

My nipples grew out from my breast to point at my lover's open lips. Bev sucked my nipple into her mouth sucking gently as her other finger found my rectum. I felt her finger glide over my nether opening as her mouth sucked my breast. Her other fingers found the special place that we call the G spot. With one finger pushing into my rectum, lips sucking my nipple, and my G spot manipulated, my orgasm was building out of control. Even in the shower I broke out in a sweat. My nipples tingled, my breast felt heavy, my breath was coming in short gasp, my toes tingled. I felt the center of my being quiver, my knees weakened as I exploded. She kissed me as the water flowed and her fingers played. She would not let me move as she brought me to three orgasms. After my last stomach quivering orgasm, I pushed Bev back and knelt down pushing my lips to her pussy.

As the water cascaded down her body and over my head, my lips brushed her pussy, my tongue slid between the folds of her outer labia lips. I found her clitoris while sliding a finger thru her open pussy lips into her warm wet pussy. I felt her hips move pushing her mound into my face. My free hand found her rectum. I pushed my index finger thru the first ring into her asshole Bev cried out her body shook she grabbed the shower curtain rood to hold herself from falling. I saw her belly quiver and tasted her orgasm flow over my tongue. Bev reached down pushing her hands on my shoulders. She held herself up as her orgasm receded. We finished the shower. We dried each other gently. I pulled Bev to the bed closed the drapes and put the do not disturb sing on the door. We slept till noon.

Bev woke me with light licking of my pussy. She moved from my pussy lips to my mouth. As we kissed, I tasted my wetness on her lips. We stayed in bed making love until just before dark. We got out of bed and dressed in just sundresses and shoes. Naked, under the dresses we walked to the beach to watch the fireworks light up the night as they reflected off the water. As the rockets exploded, I whispered in Bev's ear the this is the second time in 24 hours that I saw fireworks. Bev rested her hands on my ass as I put my arm around her, I placed my head on her shoulder. We listened to the music play from the Cantina. After the fireworks show we walked to the Cantina, we took a seat in the back and ordered tequila sunrises.

As the night drifted on, we would dance with each other or with guys that asked. We danced fast dances with the guys, bouncing and hopping to the music. The slow romantic dances we saved for each other. We drank and danced till early morning. We held each other as we walked to the hotel, just as the sun came up over the eastern mountains. After we got to the room we fell, naked on the bed and slept till three. We woke each other with kisses and fingers. We showered as the night before.

After Bev dressed me and applied my makeup, she did my hair. As she worked on me, she told me that she enjoys dressing me it turns her on. She kept me naked under my lose fitting dress. Bev put on a short jean skirt and a loose fitting pull over top. We walked along the beach holding hands.

We walked along the boardwalk, we sat for a sketch artist. She sketched us in and embrace that showed our attraction for each other. She drew us looking into each other eyes. she drew us in a naked embrace. With our hair flowing and our lips close almost kissing. As she finished and gave us the sketch, she said that this is the way she sees us. When we saw the finished work, Bev turned to her. Bev smiled and asked how she knew that we were lovers. The artist said that sisters can always tell who are also sisters. She introduced herself as Ann. She invited us to her place for a light dinner. We accepted.

When we arrived at Ann's home, we met her lover, Frankie. We sat drinking wine and talking. Ann asked if I would like to pose for her. Bev said she would like a picture of me. I said OK, Ann took me out to the garden deck. She had me undress I sat naked as she painted my portrait. This took about three hours. After Ann finished, we walked into the house we found Bev laying on the couch with Frankie face between her legs. Ann took my hand pulling me into her bedroom. She pushed my naked body to the bed and slipped her head between my open legs. Ann used her tongue and lips in a way that no one has ever had before. Within just a few minutes I was crying out as I orgasm.

I looked up as Bev and Frankie came into the room. Bev laid next to Ann between my legs as Frankie lowered her pussy to my lips. As I liked and sucked Frankie, Ann showed Bev how to please me. we four stayed in bed switching partners all night. The next day Bev took all of us out on the boat. We laid out naked tanning, we drank wine and would find our way to the bed in the cabin with each other all day. We traded partners back and forth until we all were totally sexed out. As night fell, we headed back to the dock. We kissed the girl's good-bye and headed to our room.

The next day with the two pictures we drove home. My husband put the sketch on our bedroom wall. That night as he was making love to me on our bed I looked up at the picture. I closed my eyes remembering the sex Bev and I had as my husband moved his hips pushing his cock in me. I lifted my legs around his hips and put my hands on his ass encouraging him to fuck me harder. As he fucks me, I dreamed of Bev.

Bev took the oil painting to her house hanging it over her bed. I called her after my husband finished and went to sleep. Bev asked me to talk dirty to her as she masturbated looking at the painting. As I listened to Bev masturbating, I moved my hands in my nightie pinching my nipples and a finger found my clit. As Bev became louder my excitement grew. I bucked my hips off the mattress and pulled at my breast. I orgasm with my lover on the phone. I thanked her for the orgasm that my husband did not give me. Bev and I have made love under both pictures many times. The fourth of July has been my favorite holiday ever since.

It was three thirty in the morning, a few months later, when I stopped at the light. I was on my way home from Bev's house. We got together at about 5:30 that afternoon for a chat that as usual we ended up making love for hours. Bev had me cuming most of the night with some new toys she bought. She really worked me over with them. She got a little aggressive as she played. But I love it when she does. We had a few extra strong tequila sunrises and just a salad for dinner. After our second orgasms each we each had two shots of tequila. By the end of the night my makeup was a mess and so was my clothes and stockings. My nipples hurt from her biting on them and my womanhood was sore from her sucking on my clit.

As I waited for the light a car passed me and blew thru the red light. As it went thru the intersection it hit a small truck. The cars tangled and blocked the intersection. I called 911 reported the accident. I saw the drivers and all the passengers get out of the wreak cars. My car was blocked in so I could not leave. When the cops came, I was still in my car. Four cop cars came. As one worked the accident. One directed traffic, one talked to the people on the sidewalk. The last one came over to me.

I lowered my window as he asked me for my driver's licenses. I told him I was not involved. He said he knew that he just needed my information as a witness. When I fumbled with my purse, he shined his flashlight on me. He opened my door asked me to get out of my car. I stood up I had taken off one of my heels because my foot hurt. I stood in one shoe holding the other. He told me to sit in the front of his car. I grabbed my purse and shoes as I walked to his car. After he closed my door, he walked over to the other side. He took my licenses asked my name. I told him my name was Linda Jakes. He said well Miss Jakes I think you might have had a few drinks tonight.

He looked at my licenses and asked if this was my address. I said yes. He wrote down my information asked for my phone number. I gave it to him. He asked me what I saw. I told him that after I stopped for the red light the blue car passed me on the left and hit the small truck. I told him I called 911 and reported it. I could not get past the accident. The others were out of the cars walking around. As it was after three in the morning, I thought that I better stay in my car.

He shined his light on me again. He picked up a little box and put a little tube on it. He told me to blow into the tube. After I gave it back, he looked at it. He asked where I was coming from. I told him I was coming from my girlfriend's house. He asked again, I said a girlfriend's house. I asked him why he asked. He said that my makeup was smeared, my stockings had runners, my half-slip was showing from under my skirt, and that my blouse was not buttoned right, I had skipped a few buttons. He asked if I dress in a hurry.

He said the I looked like I just came from a sexual encounter. He asked if I was with a man, I told him no I was with my girlfriend. He asked why I was dressed like that. I sat still for a few minutes. He looked at me and said well Miss Jakes. I said Mrs. Jakes. His eyebrows lifted. I said that my girlfriend and I had a few drinks before and during our lovemaking. When we finished, I noticed the time and got dressed fast and left.

He smiled at me he asked if my husband knew about my lesbian affair. I said yes but tonight I told him I was going to a movie by myself. He told me that the breathalyzer test said I was borderline and that he could arrest me. I started to cry I did not want to get arrested for D U I. He put his hand on my knee just under the lace of my slip. He told me that he was not going to write me up because I called in the accident and stayed until he came.

When I opened my bag to get a tissue as I did one of Bev's new toys started to buzz. He grabbed my bag and asked if I had a gun. I said no that was something else. He reached in the bag; I knew that I turned red when he pulled out the vibrator. He had trouble turning it off. I reach over and showed him how. He asked why it felt oily. I blushed as I told him that Bev had just gotten the new toys and we tried them out tonight. He asked if we used them on each other. I said yes. He smiled.

He told me that I should put on my shoes. I had to lift my leg up as I did the skirt and my slip fell around my waist. He looked at my crotch. I looked up at him. I said that I left my panties at Bev's house. He told me to fix the button on my blouse. As I did, I let the blouse open showing him my sexy little bra with my nipples poking out of the top. I adjusted the cup slowly giving him a good look at my breast. I fixed my clothes he handed me my bag He told me to drive safe and to go straight home.

I woke up about 8:45 hopped in the shower. The water felt good I closed my eyes as I thought of the lovemaking I had with Bev. I was masturbating just about to cum when the doorbell rang. I got out of the shower put on my white silk robe to answer the door. I asked thru the door who was there. I heard police. I opened the door and it was the officer from the accident. He said he had a few more questions and asked if he could come in.

I opened the door he stepped in. He stood about 6 feet 6 inches. Had broad shoulders and was good looking. I showed him into the living room he sat on the couch I sat next to him. My hair was wet and it was dripping on my robe. The white material was becoming transparent. My nipples shown thru he could see they were hard. My robe opened showing my legs almost up to my crotch. His eyes locked on mine as he talked, I felt myself getting warm. As he asked his questions, I looked him up and down. I noticed he had a bulge in his pants. I bent over some and my robe showed more of my breast. I looked across the room I saw my reflection in the mirror. That is when I saw my nipples thru my robe.

He asked if he could have a drink. I had started coffee just before I got in the shower. I stood up, I had to move past him between the table and the couch. I turned to face him as I stepped over his legs my robe opened and he had a good view of my pubic hair and wet pussy. As I walked to the kitchen, I asked how he likes it. He said with cream. I smiled as I walked, I knew he meant the coffee but you never know. When I brought the coffee out, he had taken off his gun belt it was on the table.