Linda and Bev Full story

Story Info
woman finds a special friend that blooms.
15k words
3.74
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers

The Lesbian Adventure

I am a married woman of 36. Two kids and a husband. I am 5'4" weigh 135 pounds, 36 C 24 35. My legs are not as long as I would like but they have a nice shape. Green eyes and my hair is to my shoulders, right now I have it colored red. I am not an over sexed woman; we have sex about three times a week. However, it is more vanilla, the kiss and play with my tits, few licks between my legs then two to three minutes of intercourse. Then roll over and sleep. Not much excitement for me. I am just as much at fault because I did not tell him I needed more. I never masturbate because, I do not really know how, I was raised in a strict home. My mother never had "the talk" with me. I believed that a good girl did not do such things. I am or was a good girl. Let me explain.

About eight years ago I worked part time at a down town building. I worked for the management as a tenant coordinator. I would take care of the tenants building problems, housekeeping, maintenance issues, coordinating the use of the conference center, things like that. I would walk the building and check on the upkeep. I also assist with the coordination of the security services company. One afternoon I was in the building employee cafeteria. The night before my husband just pushed me away when I wanted sex. He said he just did not want it. That was the fifth time that week he did not want sex. We had not had any for almost two weeks. I was having a cup of tea when one of the female security staff asked if she could join me. Her name is Bev, she is about three years older. She has black hair, in her baggie, uniform you do not see the curves of her body, or the swell of her breast.

I said of course. She removed her jacket and sat down. We chatted about nothing just girl talk. I looked at one of the young hunks that works on the tenth floor. He was about 23 has a nice butt. When he passed, I looked at the way he walked away. Bev turned and looked when I said his butt is nice. She looked then turned back; she did not say much. We started talking again when she asked what my problem was. I don't know why, I told her that my husband has not touched me in two weeks. She said that is what dildos are for. I looked at her, she smiled asked if I ever used one. I blushed, I told her that I do not have one and if I did, I don't think I know how to use it anyway. Bev smiled she asked if I just use my finger. I shook my head I said I don't, I never did that. She asked never. I said never, I was raised that a good girl did not do that. Bev reached out her hand and put it on mine she said, "poor baby." Her hand felt warm and when she rubbed her fingertips lightly over the back of my hand, it felt nice. The gentle touch of someone, anyone, was what I wanted just then.

We finished our drinks; she stood up first then helped me up. As we walked out of the room to the elevator, she "accidentally" bumped my hips two or three times. When the elevator opened, we got in, she moved close her hand touched mine. I worked on the 15th floor, Bev road up with me. We did not talk as others got on and off. Around the 9th floor Bev reached over, she took my hand, I felt her warmth, I also felt a warmth that at that time I did not understand. She held my hand until the door opened on my floor. She squeezed my hand just before I moved to get off, Bev said that she will see me soon.

I kept that funny feeling that I got when she held my hand, the rest of the day. I worked till after six that day. As I was getting ready to leave the office Bev walked in. I locked the door she walked with me to the elevator. We got on the elevator she took my hand again. She pushed P3 level that was my parking area. As the elevator moved, she stepped closer our hips touched. She knew that the car would not stop because the building closed at 5:30. She leaned closer to my ear just as the car stopped, she kissed my cheek. I looked up, she smiled saying that I looked like I needed that. I looked down as I blushed. She walked me to my car still holding my hand. I unlocked and opened the door, as I turned to sit down into the car, Bev kissed my mouth.

I sat down swung my legs in, I took the wheel in both hands. Bev leaned in and kissed me again. I felt heat in between my legs as my nipples hardened, they pushed on the cup of my bra. Bev said she will see me tomorrow as she closed the door. She watched as I started the car and drove off. I drove slow looking at her in the rear-view mirror. She waved as I made the turn to go up the ramp and out.

My drive home took me longer than normal because of construction. As I drove, I replayed Bev's kisses, I had to open my thighs, I was warm, I did not understand it. I felt a tingle in my crotch a warm feeling on my lips and cheek, the two places Bev kissed me. When I got home, I went to change out of my work clothes, I thought about Bev's kiss. I took off my dress, I saw the outline of my nipples under my bra in the mirror. I looked down, I was so aroused by Bev, I had to change my panties. I put on a loose blouse and skirt. All thru dinner, and my house work, I felt warm, I was glad I had a skirt on.

I went to bed early I put on my silky pajamas. As I sat looking at my book not reading, I thought of Bev, I kept sliding my legs together. I was so worked up when my husband came to bed, I sat up unbuttoned my top and exposed my titties to him. He kissed me as he felt me up some, then he pulled my bottoms down. I took them off. He jumped on me and was finished in two minutes. As He rolled over, I pulled my bottoms back on and left my top open. As he slept, I thought of Bev, my hand moved to my nipple and I pinched it. I felt electricity thru my fingers, thru my breast, down to my womanhood. I put my hand between my legs.

I rubbed the wet spot. "I sat in the dark for ten minutes I was so antsy that I had needs. I got out of bed went in to the living room grabbed my jacket and keys. Ten minutes later I standing in the hall as the door opens, I walk in and the door closes behind me. I slide the jacket off my shoulders and down my back as it falls to the floor, I am standing with my pajama top open wide and my nipples hard. I gaze into the eyes and say in a low voice. Teach me. I am taken by the hand over to the couch and pushed down. We kiss I feel the hand on my breast then one on my pajama bottom. Then I am pulled down to lay on my lover belly".

I felt my hand between my legs when I woke up in the morning. My top was open. I was laying on my belly with a pillow under me. When I got out of bed to shower my pajama bottom stuck to me between my legs. I don't know if it was because of the dream I had about Bev, or my husband. I believe it was Bev.

After my shower I put on my sexy black lace half cup bra with matching panties. I put on a loose fitting pullover top with a low neckline, my skirt was below my knees because I did not want to wear pantyhose, I put on my flats. I put my hair up in a ponytail, I did my make up with extra lipstick and perfume. I skipped my breakfast got the kids off to school. I grabbed my purse as I left for work an hour early.

Bev was by my parking place when I pulled in. I looked at her before I got out of the car. She said she saw my car pull in on her camera and came down to greet me. She helped me out of the car. She said I looked nice and smelled wonderful. She kissed my neck as she held my hand. I looked around then I kissed her on the lips. She stepped back and looked at me. I smiled and said just returning the favor. She kissed me again and squeezed my hand. Holding my hand, she led me to the other side of the parking area by the back elevator. She pointed out her van, she said that she wanted me to know what she drove. She pushed the button and the elevator door opened.

We got in she pushed my floor. As the door closed, she pulled me close she kissed me. Her tongue parted my lips, her hands grabbed my ass thru my thin skirt. I felt my panties wet and my nipples harden. I broke the kiss I said someone might see. She pointed out that this cars camera was off right now. She hit the stop button the car stopped. Bev looked at me and said that I turn her on from the first time she saw me. I took a step back leaned against the wall. I told her that last night I could not sleep and that I must have had a dream because my panties were wet this morning. She reached out grabbed my top and pulled me to her, she kissed me forcing her tongue into my willing mouth, our tongues intertwined in a passionate warm kiss.

She looked down pulled my top open, she said my nipples are hard. I smiled as I said yes. I have had hard nipples all night. She pushed the on button and the car moved. When the door opened on my floor, she said lunch 12:30 her car. As I got out, she rubbed my butt, I turned around and said I would see her at 12:30 as the door closed. I worked at my desk all morning, it felt like it took days for 12:30 to come.

I finished my work and closed my desk, today was a half day for me, at 12:35 I was by her van. Bev came out about five minutes later. She opened the door for me, I got in the front seat. Bev got in and told me she worked the early shift today she was now off. I said that it was my short day also. Bev leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She said she knew, that is why she worked the early shift. She pulled out of the lot and drove. I asked where we were going for lunch. She said her house, I felt my panties get warm.

We did not talk on the twenty-minute drive. She pulled into her driveway and stopped. She kissed my lips then got out; she opened my door for me. She helped me out of the van she kissed me full and deep. She took my hand as she led me into her house. She made a light lunch with wine. After she cleaned the kitchen up, she joined me on the couch. She asked me if I thought about her last night. I told her that I could not stop thinking about her all night. She moved close kissed me. My legs were tucked under me as I sat on the couch, I had pulled my skirt out from under me when I sat down. She moved close, as we talked, she rubbed my legs thru my skirt.

She asked what I was thinking about last night. I told her that I was confused about the feelings I was having, I just kept reliving her kisses over and over. I told her that when I got home, I had to change my panties. She looked in my eyes and said she did also. She pulled her legs up under her after she took off her shoes. She reached over to me and pulled me to her, I put my head on her chest. We did not talk she just held me close. I heard her heart beat and felt her chest rise and fall. She stroked my back as we sat.

After a while she pushed me back on the couch and kissed me. She started to rub my legs thru my skirt. She took a deep breath, looked me in the eyes, she told me she was a lesbian, that she wanted me. I sat still I looked at her, I knew she was by the way she acted yesterday and today. I sat quite as she moved her hand under my skirt and rubbed my naked leg. I told her that I never had a woman or even masturbated. I told her I just did not know how to respond to her. She kissed me her hand slid higher and higher then down. We sat looking at each other as she rubbed my outer thigh under my skirt.

She broke the silence, her voice sounded loud in my ears, but I knew she whispered. She asked me if I wanted to try a woman now. I sat frozen as she rubbed my leg all the way to my upper hip and across my ass cheek. Her hand stopped on my butt. I sat looking for what seemed a long time but it was just a few seconds. I said yes. Her hand squeezed my butt cheek as she moved close to me, she kissed me tenderly. She started with my lips, just a kiss, then she kissed my lips again, her lips pulled at my bottom lip. She kissed me again; I kissed her back. Her hand was moving over my leg and butt under my skirt.

I placed my hands behind her head and held her to my mouth. She moved kissing down my face, down my throat to my upper chest, then back. Her hand moved from under my skirt to my breast, she rubbed me thru the silk fabric. She moved her hands down over my side and lifted the top up slowly, she bent over, she kissed my naked skin as the top uncovered me. Her hands pushed the top over my breast, I lifted my arms over my head. She pushed the top over my shoulders, past my head, and up my arms. She kissed my breast just above my bra, as she held my arms over my head. She moved to my mouth as the top came off and went to the floor. I brought my arms down around her shoulders I held her close.

Her hands moved over my breast, down my side. I shivered at her touch, her hands moved up and down again and again. I broke the kiss put my hands to the top button of her uniform blouse. She looked in my eyes as I opened the first button, her right hand moved over to my breast, she squeezed me thru my bra. My hand went to the next button as we kissed. I moved to the third button I opened it, pulling the blouse open around her bra. I moved my mouth to her breast, kissing her above her bra. I opened the last two buttons I pushed her blouse off her shoulders. We kissed as the blouse fell down her back. I sat back as I moved my hands to her bra covered breast, I squeezed them, I played with them for a few seconds. She moved her arms and the blouse fell off onto the couch.

She held me close as we kissed. She reached down, I slid my legs off the couch, she pulled them up over her lap. This caused me to lay down on the couch. Bev moved over me, she started to kiss my naked belly, she licked my stomach around my bellybutton. She moved higher kissing and licking as she went. My nipples had slipped from the half cup of my lace bra. Bev licked them, then looking into my eyes, she bit my right nipple. I quivered, I never felt so excited from having my breast kissed and nipples sucked. Bev pushed higher kissing my throat as she went. When she reached my lips, her body was laying over mine. Her hands holding my breast as she slid her tongue in my mouth. We laid kissing and holding each other. I slid my hand down her naked back to the full firm rounded ass, I squeezed her thru her pants.

She broke the kiss; she moved back on the couch. She lifted my leg high; she removed first one shoe then the other. She held my legs higher as the skirt fell down my leg her hand moved over my skin. She pushed my skirt higher and higher until it was bunched at my crotch. Her finger slid under my skirt as she rubbed my panties. She pulled my skirt over my waist, I laid exposed for the first time for a woman. Her hands moved over the front of my panties; she pushed her fingers between my legs. I opened my knees slightly as her fingers rubbed my wetness. She moved back lifted my leg high and licked the back on my knee. My hand went to my breast as she did this. She licked down over my ankle and took a toe into her mouth. Her hand slid up and down my leg as she sucked. She lowered my leg and pulled me up putting my arms around her.

Bev held me close, our chest crushed each other's. She moved my head closer her hands opened my bra. I knew she wanted me to open hers. I slid my fingers under the side of her bra and slowly moved to the middle of her back. I opened the hooks; her bra fell open. I rubbed her naked back as I licked her shoulder. I moved my mouth under her chin, I gave her a love bite. She sat back her bra fell off her chest. With one motion she pulled it off and tossed it to the floor. She grabbed my open bra and ripped it off of me, she tossed it on hers. My hands trembled as I reached out and pulled on her nipples. She smiled as my hands moved around her breast, she placed her hands on mine to help me squeeze and play with her breast. She lowered my hands as she stood pulling me up with her. She put her arm around my waist as we walked to her bedroom.

As the door opened, I saw her bed was pulled down, a rose was on the pillow. She kissed the back of my neck, as I looked at the bed. Her fingers pulled my right nipple as her left hand slid over my skirt covered ass. I looked around the large room. The bed was a four poster with lace curtains, the satin sheets are red. The lace trim around the pillows is black. A fireplace on one wall and a love seat was angled so it was facing the fire and the bed. The rug was plush, in front of the fireplace are two large pillows on a bear skin. She pushed me towards the bed whit her hand on my ass. When my legs touched the bed, she stood behind me, she opened the button on my skirt it fell to the floor. She moved to the bed and laid down.

She lifted the flower to her lips and kissed it then handed it out to me. I took the flower as I sat down on the bed, moving over to her, I kissed her lips. I placed my head on her belly as she stroked my hair. She did not say a word, she just laid stroking my hair. She let me make up my mind as to what to do next. I sat up looking down holding the rose to my nose, I kissed it and placed it on the side table. I turned as I laid down next to her. She put her arms around me and pulled me close. We laid together as she was holding me close.

We laid with me in her arms for most of an hour not talking but cuddling and kissing. She moved a hand down over my belly to the top of my panties. I lifted my head, she looked into my eyes, as her hand slid under the waist band of my panties, then over my pubic hair. She asked me if I ever masturbated. I told her no, her fingers slid thru my pubic hair and down between my outer labia lips, she hit my clitoris. I jumped as she slid a finger over the outer lips of my womanhood then slide inside. It felt wonderful to have a finger deep in me. She whispered for me to pull my panties down. I lifted my ass off the sheets as I slid my panties down to mid-thigh. She kissed me and pulled her fingers from me. I felt empty and cold without her hand on me. She moved my panties down and off.

She said the I can't masturbate with my knees together. She adjusted the pillows so we were reclined. She kissed me and whispered in my ear to put my hand between my legs. I opened my legs and put my hands over my pussy. She had me move my hand around touching every part. She told me to lift the upper V with two fingers and spread my fingers open. I did as told, then she had me move a finger over my clitoris. I felt electricity hit me, my clitoris made me jump and my back arch. She told me to lick my finger and touch my clit again. That felt different and more enjoyable. She whispered that it is better with a tongue. I said my husband licks me but I never felt like this.

She told me to use the other hand on my titties and pinch my nipple. That made my knees straighten out and my toes point. Bev talked me thru my first masturbation. I felt my body respond as an orgasm build. She kissed my neck and lips as I worked my fingers. I lost control my hands did what they wanted. I fingered my clit, pinched my nipples, pushed one, then two, then three fingers, in me and pumped them in and out. I started to get hot, Bev sucked a nipple in her mouth. My belly quivered as my legs shot out straight. I bucked my ass up off the bed over and over as my juice flowed over my fingers, my head went back and I could not catch my breath. I fell spent back on the bed. I could not move; my breath came in gasp and my nipples tingled.

Bev held me close and moved her hand over mine, she helped me climax again. I cried, it felt so good. I put my head on her shoulder as I sobbed. She held me for a while then lifted my face, she kissed my tears away. She held my head to her chest as her fingers played with my pussy lips. I lifted my head and kissed her lips; I pulled her down on the bed with me. Her hands moved up my body and we cuddled. I fell asleep, it was dark when I awoke.

A candle was lit, a note on the pillow read "put on the nightie and come out to the living room." Bev was in a matching black lace shorty nightie, neither of us had panties. She asked me to call my husband and say I was with a sick friend at the hospital. She gave me a number and a name of a nurse for him to call if he needed me. I told him I would not be home till morning. She explained the nurse was a special friend and she would take care of my husband's call. She said that tonight we were going to be love making all night and that she did not want me to worry about anything. She brought a light diner; we say on the love seat. We ate and talked about many things but sex.

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers