Linda and Bev Full story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers

I gave him his coffee and turned facing the table. I bent over to put my coffee down. As I was doing this, I felt his hand lightly touch my ass thru the thin robe. I smiled moved past him then sat down. He asked a few questions about the accident as he sipped his coffee. I reached for my coffee when I sat back his arm was on the back of the couch. With his arm around me I sipped my coffee.

He turned to me and said that he had come to arrest me for drunk driving. He still had the results from the breathalyzer from last night. I sat holding my cup as he talked. My eyes started to tear up. He moved closer to me he whispered that we might work this out. He then kissed me. I looked at him, he said he knew that I was married but that I fooled around also. He took my cup from my hand put it on the table. He pulled me to him as he pushed his tongue past my lips into my mouth. My hand held the back of his head as we kissed.

When he sat back after the kiss, I notices he had opened the zipper on his pants. I looked at him as he said by now you know what I want. If you don't want to be taken in for D U I. I sat looking at him as he reached out taking my hand placing it on his pants. He moved close and kissed me again. I felt his manhood under his pants, it felt large. As we kissed, I slid my hand into his pants past the opening of his boxers to his warm hardening cock. He pinched my nipple as he kissed me. He sat back as I opened the top of his pants.

I pulled out his cock, it was long hard and uncircumcised. I looked at him I pulled the foreskin back bent over and kissed the tip. My mouth slid down his shaft as my hand moved up and down on his cock. I sucked his cock for a few minutes. I sat back up still jacking his cock as I looked at him. He reached over to me opening my robe from my breast. I jacked his cock faster making my breast bounce as I did. He played with my breast. My hand jacked his cock up and down, the foreskin would open and close with each movement of my hand. He moved my robe of my shoulders it fell down my back I sat naked with the robe around my hips as I jacked him off. He pulled my head back by my hair and forced his tongue in my mouth as I jacked him off.

He broke the kiss; his breath came in gaps his eyes closed he pulled me closer to him just as his cum shot out from his cock. As I watched, his cum flew out hitting my breast and face. Some oozed over my hand and down on to his leg. He shot his cum in hard jerks over and over. I never knew one man could have so much cum. It was thick and my hand was covered. I had some on my breast and face, some in my hair. He pulled me to him as the last few shots came out, he kissed me. He sat back to catch his breath. I saw his cock soften. I said I had to get something to clean up the mess. I started to move he said just use my robe, or my mouth. I worked off my robe.

I wiped the cum from my breast, he told me to lick my hand clean. I smiled I said that the robe will do. He said NO I told you to lick it off your hand. I was scared, I looked into his eyes as I brought my hand to my mouth. He smiled as I kicked off his cum, he asked if I liked the taste. I smiled he asked if it taste better than pussy. I sat still, he said he always wanted to fuck a lesbian hard just to show her what she was missing. He pulled my hair and pushed my face down to his cock and said clean this. I licked up his cum. He pushed me back on the couch stood up. He was standing between me and the table. I was trapped I could not move past him. I could not escape over the back because the couch was against the wall. He removed his clothes as I laid on the couch.

When he was naked, he knelt over me as he pushed two fingers into my pussy. He said that I was going to show him how I used the vibrator. He worked his fingers in and out of me hard. He pinched my nipples. As he fingered fucked me, he said that he was going to show me what a cock can do for a woman. He stood up and ordered me to the bedroom. I looked at him. He said it is the bedroom or the floor. The bedroom will be better because the floor is hard and he would hurt me if I did not comply. I walked naked before him as I showed the way to the bedroom.

He pushed me down on the bed. He said he was going to watch me use the toy as I masturbated for him and I better put on a good show. When I rolled over to get the toy from the nightstand, he said I had a nice ass. He added he just might need to fuck my ass before he is finished. I retrieved the toy and lube. I laid back opened the lube put some on my toy and some on my pussy. I opened my legs wide. I moved the toy to my outer lips as I used my free hand to rub my clit. I slid the toy in as I looked in his eyes. I closed my eyes and thought of Bev and how gently she used it on me. My nipples hardened as I worked the toy around my pussy, with my eyes closed I locked him out of my thoughts, as I fuck the vibrator in and out of me. I dreamed of Bev and our special love making as I worked the toy.

After about five minutes I felt my orgasm build, my breast grew heavy my nipples pointed. I felt heat move out from deep inside of my womanhood. I moved my hips around as I fucked myself with the toy cock. The orgasm grew and grew. I thrashed my head back and forth. I bounced my ass off the mattress and arched my back. My legs straightened out and I pointed my toes out as my orgasm hit. My cum flowed over the vibrator and down between my legs. I had sweat between my breast. I fell spent on the bed; I laid still in the afterglow.

As I regained myself. I opened my eyes he was looking at me. He walked over getting on the bed. He knelt over me, as I looked up at him, he grabbed the toy from my pussy. I was still wet form my masturbation when he pushed his cock into me. My clit was on fire form the toy and my fingers, that is why when his cock entered me, I moaned. He smiled saying that he knew he had a good cock and he was going to fuck the lesbian out of me. He forced his tongue into my mouth as he started to fuck me. As he moved his hips, I lifted my legs I thought it better to give in and let him have me as he wanted.

He kissed my throat then he moved to my breast as he fucked me, he bit my nipples. He humped me for some time as he kissed me and bit me all over my face breast and neck. He fucked me fast then slow, I started to enjoy his fucking. I started to fuck him back. He moved faster forcing his cock hard into me. I whispered that I like a softer way of fucking. He slowed down, I locked my ankles around his back and met his downward thrust with my upward thrust. We settled down into a gentle rhythm as we fucked each other. He humped me for a long time. I felt my body thru two orgasm as he moved on up and down on me. He started to move faster, I slid a hand between us, I fingered my clit as he quickened his pace. I felt my orgasm build I had sweat on my face and between my breast, my nipples hurt, I felt my stomach quiver as my orgasm hit me. I felt his cock swell, just then his cock jerked deep in me as he shot his cum in my pussy. I felt jet after jet fill my womanhood. He humped me hard as his ass cheeks contracted and his hips bucked over me. I lowered my legs as he shot his cum in me.

He fell on top of me, he laid spent on my belly as I felt his cock soften. His cum dripped out around his cock and my pussy lips. I felt it flow between my legs and over my asshole onto to sheets. He laid still for a few minutes then rolled off me. We laid side by side for a few minutes. He placed my hand on his cock and told me to jack him off. I played with his cock it started to grow. I could not believe that it was coming back to life. It grew and grew as it did it became harder and hotter.

I was lost in a trans as I watched his cock come back to life. I felt him move, he told me to get on my knees. I love being fucked doggie style, I jumped up on my knees and turned to watch the action in my full mirror. I enjoy looking in the mirror as I have sex with my husband or Bev. I like watching my breast bounce and the feeling in my pussy as a cock or strap-on ravages my pussy. I like to watch the faces of my lover as they orgasm as we fuck in this position.

I felt his cock rub my wetness; he moved his cock head around my pussy. I pushed back his cock slid in my pussy then he would pullout we did this over and over. He reached around and played with my breast. I leaned back and kissed him over my shoulder. As I moved back into position his hand grabbed his cock, I knew that he was going to fuck me now. His other hand rested on my ass as he moved his cock around getting it and me wet. He slid his cock head around and around. I wanted it badly I needed his cock in me, my lust was almost out of control. Just as I was going to say fuck me, I felt his cock slide out of my pussy. He grabbed my hip with one hand and pushed the head of his cock to my rectum. I started to say NO but he pushed hard. His cock forced its way past the first ring and opened my asshole he opened the lube and smeared some on his cock. It slid in easy then as he moved his hips hard his cock filled my ass. It hurt I was crying asking him to stop. He spanked my ass and told me to shut my mouth. Or he would make it hurt more. I lowered my head to the bed. He fucked my ass as I cried. He fucked me for ten minutes.

I got use to the feeling of his cock in my ass and even started to enjoy it, just then he groaned and I felt his cum fill my bowels. I fell to my belly as he fell onto my back, his cock still in my ass. After a few minutes he moved off. I sat up with tears in my eyes and my ass burning. He looked at me saying that now I knew how a real man can fuck an ass. He pulled me from the bed and took me to the living room. I stood by the couch as he dressed, I had his cum in my hair, in my pussy, in my ass. It was running down my legs and my mouth was sore form him making me suck him. He said that he hoped I enjoyed it because he was going to come back for more soon. He handed me the breathalyzer test, he said that he was going to lose it as long as I agreed to let him come back.

After he was dressed, he pulled me to the door, he kissed me roughly, he pinched my nipple. He opened the door as we looked out three cops stood at the door. One grabbed him, the other got his gun. The third one came in and asked if I was ok. He saw me naked with his cum all over me, my hair was a mess and I had a few bruises on me. The officer reached over to the couch and pulled off the blanket from the back and wrapped it around me. Just then a female police officer walked up.

The sergeant called her in and asked her to take care of me. He looked at me and said that this officer will be with me to take care of me. He called for an ambulance to take me to the hospital. The female officer helps me to my room and gathered some clothes for me she said that I needed to stay covered as I was because she was taking me to the hospital for a rape kit. As we walked out to the ambulance I looked over. The cop was handcuffed as they put him in the car, I heard them say, you are under arrest for rape, you have the right to. That is when the door closed and the ambulance took me to the hospital. It took three months before the trial but in the end, he was convicted and sent to jail. I could not help thinking that soon he will know how a real man can fuck an ass.

Linda Jakes

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers