Linda and Esue Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman wakes up in a new world.
1.2k words
4.18
2.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story...

Author's Note: this is my first time posting anything on this site. While I have many ideas on what to write please remember that any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated. So please be easy and I hope you enjoy it. All the characters are over the age of 18. Now with that out of the way.........

The sun shined through her window and it was trying to make her raging headache even worse. She cast her mind back to the previous night and kept coming up empty. The last thing she did remember was playing with herself as she thought of the cute blonde at the coffee shop. She had an amazing climax before passing out in her bed.

Now as her mind started to reboot she realized that not only was she not in her bedroom, she wasn't even in her own house. As she looked around she sensed that she was not alone at all. In a corner of the room was a woman who was about her height of 5'10. The woman looked just as surprised her as she was to see the woman.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" the woman asked.

"I don't know the last thing I remember I was sleeping in my own bed. Who are you and why are you dressed as a cat? Halloween isn't for another few months."

"What is Halloween and I am not dressed as a cat. I am a cat and I have a name, you know"

"Well let's just start over shall we? My name is Linda and I am so sorry to have just appeared in your room."

Linda got out of bed and realized that her clothes had changed along with her surroundings. She was wearing her nightie that had holes in all the right places. Now however, she was wearing a long gown that was plain in color.

"Alright Linda, my name is Esue. I guess I should say welcome to my home but from the sight of the gown you have on I can assume that you already have."

Linda looked down and saw that Esue was right. There was a slight discoloration on her gown from her pleasuring herself last night. She could feel her cheeks heat up and she put her hands in front of her gown to try to hide it.

"Linda, you don't have to worry about it. You smell nice by the way." Esue said as her pupils started to dilate. Immediately Esue started to breathe more heavily. Esue started to pull off the gown that Linda had on and leaned in for a kiss. At first Linda didn't want to but as the kiss kept going Linda started to get into it.

After Linda's clothes were off Esue started to rub her paws on Linda's boobs. It wasn't long before Linda had her arousal dripping down her thighs. Not to be outdone though, Linda started to return the favor.

"Linda, let's get back on the bed. it might be more comfortable."

Linda picked Esue up and walked back to the bed. She put her on it and started to rub her pussy. Esue's aroma filled the room as she started to moan. Then Linda felt something rubbing her pussy and she looked down to see Esue's tail circling her clit. The sensation was unlike a normal human hand. The fur was definitely pleasant and she could tell it would not be long before she came. She redoubled her effort and zeroed in on Esue's clit.

"Esue I am going to co..." She couldn't finish her sentence as a massive wave of pleasure washed over her. Esue squirted all over her face and the bed. Linda blacked out for a second and when she came back to her new reality Esue was looking down on her from the bed.

"I told you the bed would be better. That was the best orgasm I have had in a long time."

"Same here Esue I don't know how or why I am here in your world but I am very glad I came."

Linda slid up next to Esue and wrapped her arms around her. She found herself thinking about the past few hours. How her life had completely changed in the time it took her to go to sleep. She had a lot to learn about her new world but she knew that as long as she had Esue she would be alright.

Esue knew it had been a long time since someone had cared about her. Her parents passed away in the Migration war and she was an only child. There had been others before Linda but there was something about her that she could trust. They fell asleep holding each other and when they woke up the next morning were afraid that the entire thing had been a fever dream.

"Good morning baby did you sleep well? I know I did after that."

"Yes I did but I still don't know how I ended up here in your world."

"Well what is the last thing you remember?"

Linda's face went beet red as she told Esue about her last night in her old world.

"Please tell me that you have coffee here, I am in dire need of some and a shower. As much as I had fun last night I stink to high heaven."

"Of course we have it and honest you really do smell good enough to eat. However, in all seriousness we do need to shower because I stink to high heaven."

After they got a shower they fixed a pot of coffee. Sitting down at a table in the kitchen, the girls savored the caffeine and the sight of the person across from them.

"So tell me a little about my new home. I guess I am not going home anytime soon. Not that I have a problem with that."

"Well our world is called Nekous and the current year is A.D. 069. 15 years ago there was a war we call the Migration war. It lasted about three years and we ultimately won. However, it came with a great cost. Our leader died and our land has been in turmoil ever since. I lost my family in that war and have been on my own for a long time." Esue took on a somber look as she thought back to the past few years.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door and Esue got up to answer it. The knock saved her life because just as she got up a bullet broke the glass in a window and struck where she was sitting. The door burst open as a woman came in and pulled her to her feet. She looked at Linda and motioned for them to follow her.

"My name is Tracker and I need you both to understand what I am about to tell you. Princess Esue your people need you. I am sure that you have a lot of questions but right now we need to get you out of here."

"Princess??? I am afraid you have the wrong person. I am just a normal civilian raised by my dad and mom who past away in the War."

"I hate to tell you this but you are the King's only surviving heir. I will explain in greater detail later but right now we have to move."