Linda and Esue Ch. 02

Story Info
The next part...
1.6k words
4.22
1.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and Esue Chapter 2

Hi and welcome back. If you are new, then you might want to read the first one. This is part two of my series. Returning? Great pull up a chair and read on. Hopefully you enjoyed the first one. I am always open to feedback and or comments. Please remember all characters are over the age of 18. With that out of the way, read on to find out what happens next.....

The three ladies made a run for it. As they moved, the bullets kept on flying but they made it to a building across the street from where Esue lived. Luckily it was abandoned so they took a moment to breathe. Linda looked over at Esue and was glad that she was ok. There had been a couple of times, where she was sure her love was going to die before they had a chance to figure out what the fuck was happening.

"So let me see if I understand this right. Last night I was somehow transported to another world, found the love of my life, and now you are telling me that she is a Princess?"

"Yes Miss Linda, that is exactly what I am telling you. Princess Esue is the last survivor of the Royal family. Her father asked me to make sure she was safe before he and the Army went to fight the final battle in the Migration War."

Esue looked around the building and noticed that it was not entirely empty. There were signs of people living here. The floor had crumbs of food on it and dishes in the sink in the kitchen.

"Don't call me Miss, just Linda will be fine. Are you alright Tacker? They didn't hit you did they?"

"No I was not shot. We are lucky they didn't send the Reavers after us. They are the best Assassins money can buy. These people are amateurs at it. Besides I was not the primary target. You two were, but now that I have found you we stand a chance at returning things to normal. Before we do that though we need to get out of here and get you to the Capital."

Linda looked out a window and didn't see anything out of place. They left the building and started heading for the west side of the town. When they got to the outskirts of town they were met with a group of guards. The guards blocked the path and were not going to let them pass.

"Halt who are you three and where are you going?"

"I am Tracker and with me are Linda and Esue. We are going to the Capital to pay our respect to the King. Now are you going to let us pass?"

"Alright you may pass but be careful because there are bandits about and they will not hesitate to take you lot and sell you to the slavers."

They left the town on foot because it was easier than stealing a car and less noticeable.

"Tracker we have been on the road for a little while now. Can we take a break and rest for a bit?"

"Sure we should be far enough away from there now. There is a place I know not far from us that we can use."

They made their way to a small house in the middle of nowhere. After going inside Linda and Esue set about looking around the house for something to eat. Coming across a room with a bed, Esue pulled Linda in and wrapped her up in her arms. They kissed and looked each other in the eyes.

"Linda, I am so sorry that you got caught up in all this. I didn't know that my father was not my real father."

"It is alright my beloved, I am your's no matter what happens. It is a lot to take in, even after waking up in a new world. All that matters is that you were not hurt at your house." Linda said as she started to peel off her lover's clothes.

"Linda what are you doing?"

"I am checking every square inch of your beautiful body to see for myself that you were not harmed." Linda said as she bent down and pulled Esue's shorts and panties down.

Her scent was starting to make Linda horny,not that she needed all that much encouragement.She lifted Esue up and put her on the bed. Linda used her hands and rubbed Esue's thighs and legs. She started at her toes and sucked her big toe into her mouth. Esue let out a slight moan and leaked a little of her juices onto the bed.

After sucking on her toe a bit longer she started licking her way up the leg and started to use her hand to rub Esue's inner thigh. all at once she repositioned and, using her tongue, made her way to Esue's center. The scent and taste were more potent here. Esue could not hold back anymore and came into Linda's mouth.

"Now it is my turn love, stand up and take your clothes off. That way I can send you into bliss."

Linda slid her clothes off and revealed herself to Esue. They traded places on the bed and Esue got down on her knees and started to suck Linda's big toe. Linda could feel the pleasure building already. Esue's hand and tail started to rub Linda's body anywhere they could reach. Esue made her way up Linda's body and went in for the bullseye. In no time at all Linda had exploded and covered Esue with her cream.

Esue climbed up the bed and snuggled next to Linda. They looked at each other and cuddled for a few moments. Esue's tail started to move up and down Linda's body, gently rubbing her nipples and then making it's way down to her bush. It was not long before Linda could feel the appendage trying to go into her pussy. Linda moaned and opened her legs. Esue used her tail like a dildo and slid it in and out of Linda.

A large puddle of cum was starting to soak the bed. Linda used her free hand and started to rub Esue's pussy. Both moaned and squirmed on the bed. Suddenly Esue could not hold back anymore and squirted,covering both in her juices. It was not long before Linda added her own cum to the mix.

As they were coming down from their climaxes Tracker was standing behind the door. She knew what was happening when she could not find them anywhere. As she stood there listening she started to rub her pussy through her pants. Her panties were soaked from her arousal. Soon there was a puddle of her cum on the floor and her pants were ruined.

When they were all rested they gathered in the front room and started to make plans on what to do.

"So Tracker what do we do? How does us going to the Capital get me to my rightful place?"

"Well I have someone who will be meeting us here in a little while. He was your Father's right hand gentleman. His name is Mel and he will be able to get us into a better position. Once we do that we will have a better idea of what to do."

Meanwhile in the Capital....

The man's cock sawed in and out of the woman's pussy. He could feel her grip on him tightening,and knew that she was about to cum. He increased his pace and she came on his cock. Not long after, he flooded her womb with his seed,which caused her to cum again.

There was a knock on the door followed shortly by a man entering the room. The man was short and old. He looked at the sight on the bed and coughed to let them know he was there.

"Deeply sorry to disturb you my Lord but you wished to know of the results of the team you had sent to kill the Princess."

"Lockley how many times must I tell you that she is not the true Princess. Do not call her that in my presence again. Do I need to remind you what happened to the person who held your position?"

"My lord no you do not. However you did say to alert you as soon as I had news. Now the team that you sent to eliminate her have not returned. So I can only assume that they have failed."

The man pulled out of the woman and stood up. His cock still leaking cum and her juices. He went over to a wall and put on a robe that was black. He looked at the woman and she smiled.

"I knew I should have sent the Reavers after her! This is bullshit. I am the King and no one should dare to question me."

"I know my Lord but as long as this pretender is alive there will always be some who doubt your ability."

The man slammed the door on Lockley as he left the room.Going down a staircase to the bottom floor, he looked around and drew a circle in the air. The circle glowed a deathly brown in color and started to pulse with an eerie purple light. A few seconds later a face appeared in it and the man smiled for the first time since fucking the woman.

"Jonas, I have a new mission for you and the rest of your crew. The Pretender has been on the board for too long. Kill her and any who stand in your way. This will be the most important task I have ever given you. Do not let me down and you will be richly rewarded. Fail me and all of you will be forgotten by the sands of time."

"Yes sir us Revears will not let you down."