Linda Lombardi and the Foot Worship

Story Info
Linda Lombardi demands as Liam worships at her feet.
1.1k words
4.13
9.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda Lombardi breezes into the office, her steely look not easy to read and, as normal, leaves a trail of busy-ness and nervous energy in the team around her. She removes her coat leaving it, as always, on her PAs desk without any words but for her to hang up properly on the hanger in the wardrobe by her office door.

I love watching her; she is so elegant and classy and the arousal of that has me mentally undressing her. She is dressed in a black wrap skirt and blouse, black stockings and 4" black patent court shoes. I want to unwrap her, savour the sight of her just in her underwear and see her impaled on my thick hard cock.

As my mind wanders I'm brought back to earth hearing her voice.

"Liam! My office, now."

She has turned and is heading to her office before I can answer, and she disappears slamming the door.

I immediately proceed to her office. I knock on the door. There is no answer but I go in anyway, closing the door behind me.

"I've not had a great morning. Come and kneel and start worshipping my feet and shoes."

Without a word I hurry to her side of the desk; she has turned her chair to the side. I kneel, and as I do, I can see she has pulled her skirt up and spread her legs. Her stocking tops showing and her creamy inner thighs fully exposed. Her Black stockings held up by a white 4 strap belt and a sheer white g string covering her pussy. I can see she is wet already and the sheer fabric sticks to her visibly swollen pussy lips. Again, Linda's voice brings me back to earth.

"Don't just kneel there gawping; I want some serious worship from you or there'll be no reward. My mood is not a forgiving one today!"

I kneel with the thought of trailing my tongue over the fabric of Linda's g string and feeling the folds of her pussy lips, as well as the sweet taste of her excitement. My lips kiss the crown of her silk stocking clad foot as I gently hold her black 4 inch patent heels in both my hands. I breath on her foot and feel Linda squirm as I look up at her; her hand inside her blouse massaging her breast as she looks at me. I continue to kiss and lick,smelling her scent and the stockings as I savour and relish her foot. Linda wriggles her toes and dangles her shoe; my hand immediately moving to massage and stroke her heel and the inner arch of her perfect foot. Im lost in the aroma and the fact that I can see Linda's excitement in her face: not smiling but tense and watching me. Her other hand is now stroking her exposed inner thigh and I vary my touch; kissing, licking, breathing with my lips and mouth and stroking, caressing and massaging with my hands.

Linda wriggles her toes again and her shoe falls and I move my attention lower on her foot with my mouth and my hands massage the ball of her foot and caress the bottom of her toes through the silk. I love the feel of the silk on my fingers and push my fingers up and between her toes making her squirm in her seat, as my tongue licks the tops of her toes. Linda is now biting her lip and her fingers have slipped into her g string. It looks as though she is tugging her piercing in her nipple; is it the bar or the ring? I cant tell.

Linda hooks her other leg over the arm of her chair and pulls her g string to the side, adjusting her position in the chair to maximise the spread of her legs; the sheer mesh of her g string is shiny with her excitement. She starts to insert two fingers into her pussy lips. I finally suck her big toe; my tongue swirling round it and forcing the silk between her toes. She is thrusting her fingers faster as I watch, which only encourages me to suck her toes harder, massaging her toes with both my tongue and fingers firmly and pushing the silk between her toes. My saliva has soaked the stocking toe fully, as I keep my attention on her foot, judging how to make her satisfaction even better.

Linda is panting, and flushed, arousing me even further with my cock tightly captured in my trousers. Her fingers are squelching in her pussy now as they thrust faster and her other hand is massaging her clit. I feel her start to tense and push her foot firmly against me. She is arching in her seat and her eyes now closed as she gasps and I feel her spasm, cumming hard on her fingers. I keep sucking hard feeling her orgasm flow through her; her body shaking spasmodically. I ease off, tenderly kissing and caressing and licking and breathing on her foot as she collapses in her seat. I love seeing that steely shell exposed and vulnerable and would love to hold her but realise that is not going to do my cause any good. Im beginning to understand my role and do not want to risk that. Soon Linda pulls her foot from my hand and stands with me kneeling in front of her wet pussy and inner thighs, the aroma of her excitement filling my nostrils and enticing me to lean in and lick but I know I cant unless invited to do so. She pulls her g string down and eventually they fall to her feet and she steps out of them.

Theyre yours; your reward.

As I pick them up and pocket them, I can feel Lindas juices soaked on the gusset. She straightens her stockings, pulls her skirt into place, slips her stiletto back on and as she checks her makeup and hair, without looking at me, she says,

"Leave."

I stand up smiling, but Linda isnt looking at me, already starting to review something on her desk. I wish she would acknowledge me BUT I know I should be grateful. I have her soaked g string in my pocket and smile as I leave.

I go immediately to the gents, and once in private pull her g-string from my pocket, covering my nose and mouth with the gusset. The smell intoxicating and finally the taste of Linda - exquisite.

My phone vibrates. Its Linda; the message reads,

"Why arent you at your desk, Liam?"

MY relief will have to wait until I get home.