All Comments on 'Linda's Dream'

by ravenmx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sweetbaby24sweetbaby24over 19 years ago
EXCELLENTLY EROTIC

Raven,

I loved your lovely, erotic tale, and it was very arousing, too. Made me think of all of the delicious pussies I have tasted over the years. I am an older version of you, I think. Loved your story and hope to see more of them. Thank you, sweetness.

Amber xoxoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ohhhh, very hot!

Sensuous as only an experience lover can be. Thanks for the excellent story. I enjoyed all of the details and could feel myself in those girl's places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
kl

hey, i luv dis story, but de repetition is bad, dont repeat dem so many times.

millennium_bardmillennium_bardover 19 years ago
Very nice story indeed

A little much repitition as has been noted, but not enough to do real harm to the flow of the story

cantdogcantdogover 19 years ago
Hot

and technically very good, too. Marvelous. There simply have to be more; this could hardly be your only story ever. Post them all, and do more of them!

matriarchmatriarchabout 19 years ago
Loved this

and am waiting impatiently for your next work. Well done.

TE999TE999almost 18 years ago
Deliciously Sexy

Excellent tale of seduction, or is it? Great mood setting and build up to the finale. Why no more submissions? Let's hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omg

Hey, that was SO HOT and just perfect. Loved the idea with the dream. Great work!!!

HollowImpathHollowImpathalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

This is... amazing! One of the few pieces of lesbian literotica I have actually bothered to read because it was written by someone who actually *understands* lesbian sex! You can tell there is passion between these women and it's nice to read dialog shared between two female lovers consisting of more than "yeah, fuck my pussy, you sexy bitch." This is the first piece of girl-on-girl action I have actually enjoyed reading on this site because, just as with filmed porn, the other entries seem so... fake. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this submission!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hello ravenmx, _ "Linda's Dream" _ It's Beautiful!

This is a well written very beautiful story, that I enjoyed reading very much. Is there any possibility that you might write a chapter 2???

Definitely 5 stars and 10 hot wet orgasms!!!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful stories and poetry with us...

Gay Kat

xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous