Linda's First Private Showing

Story Info
Linda indulges her need when tutoring a young jock.
2.6k words
4.47
22.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second installment of Linda's journey into exhibitionism. It can stand alone, but the first chapter may add context.

Within a few days of Linda having "accidentally" exposed herself in class, she received e-mails from three students interested in a tutor. She wondered if there was a connection, even though none were from her students as school rules prohibited teachers from tutoring students in their classes. One boy, Ian, was a senior at a different school she knew to be a star athlete. Linda responded to the messages and set up phone calls to discuss expectations and scheduling. On the call with Ian, he said he was hoping to get a college scholarship and some friends at Linda's school had told him, "Mrs. J. will show you everything you need in class." That comment made Linda sure her classroom admirers had shared stories about Linda showing herself, and she wondered if she had gone too far.

Because Ian was an athlete, he couldn't make tutoring sessions right after school, so Linda scheduled an evening session at her home. While one part of Linda knew she should keep things professional, her newly-awakened persona had a different agenda; and the new Linda imagined opportunities to expose herself to an eager, athletic eighteen year-old student she knew from social media was very handsome. Both sides knew, though, that sooner or later new Linda would win out because her urges were too powerful to ignore.

The first session with Ian was set for 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday. Linda's husband taught a night class at a local college on Tuesday and Thursday, which of course influenced Linda's scheduling suggestion. That day at school, Linda wore a form fitting jacket and skirt that barely covered her garter and showed off her legs, curvy ass, and fulsome breasts. The jacket had a deep v-neck so Linda wore a sheer cream-colored blouse to avoid any teacher dress code issues. Still, she could feel horny schoolboy eyes gawking at her rear as she wrote on the board, and she noticed several boys straining to see up her skirt the few times she immodestly separated her knees. A few other students couldn't help staring at her cleavage under her gauzy blouse.

At home, Linda decided to stay in her work outfit, but she ditched the blouse, garter, and stockings. Without the blouse and stockings, the tight jacket and skirt were more suited for a club than a classroom, especially when Linda decided changed into a push-up bra that enhanced her cleavage. She decided to go without the 3" pump heels she had worn at school in favor of a more comfortable flat. Checking herself in the mirror, Linda liked what she saw, and what Ian would see, even as she told herself she was just trying to be comfortable during the tutoring session.

The doorbell rang at 6:58, and Linda answered to find the strapping, handsome football player she knew only by reputation. Ian was easily 6'2" and he towered over Linda who, without heels, was only 5'5". Linda saw Ian's eyes go right to her boobs even before she said "Hi, Ian, right on time. Come in please."

Ian looked up quickly, a little flustered. "Sure, Hi Mrs. J., nice ... umm....nice house."

"Thank you, right this way, we can sit the dining room," Linda said. As she walked ahead of Ian, Linda could feel his eyes fixed on her ass swaying under the tight skirt. Linda's heart was beating faster than normal, and she immediately felt an urge to show herself to this young man. She had a fleeting thought of what it would be like to undress for him completely. She bit her lip to clear her head, but even that was only partly successful.

Ian set his backpack on the table and Linda sat next to him, her chair turned slightly toward him. She knew the angle allowed Ian a direct view of her cleavage, and she noticed him trying hard not to gawk. "Did you do the problems I assigned," Linda asked.

"Most of them," Ian answered a little sheepishly. "There were a few I couldn't figure out." He handed Linda his homework papers. She saw that Ian had a pretty good understanding of the material, but he was struggling with a few concepts.

"OK. This will help us figure out what we need to focus on," Linda said, intentionally being a little provocative. So, for about 20 minutes, they reviewed Ian's papers and Linda explained what he had right and wrong, while Ian spent most of the time looking down Linda's top. Linda did nothing to dissuade him, and she felt her nipples stiffen under her jacket.

When Ian eventually turned to look at his book, Linda glanced down and saw he had a visible and nice-sized erection. Her heart raced more, knowing that her body was exciting the young hunk. "So, I'll give you ten minutes to do the problems on page 39, so you can show me what you've learned today," Linda said with a smile.

"Okay," Ian said. "All those problems in ten minutes?"

"Yes, you've got this," Linda teased, as she got up to leave Ian to his work. "Oh, here's a neat trick," she said leaning down and pointing out something in Ian's notebook that would help short-circuit some problem-solving. Linda wasn't sure Ian heard a word she said, though, because her leaning over gave him a direct and unobstructed view of her cleavage and bra. After getting him to at least look into her eyes for a second and acknowledge what she was saying, Linda left him to the work and headed directly to her bedroom. She was trembling from displaying herself to Ian even that little bit, and she was struck at how powerful the desire to show herself had become. Again, she fantasized about undressing completely, walking into the dining room, and wantonly showing him her body.

Linda took a deep breath to clear her head but realized that her panties were moist. Her willpower was depleted, and she pushed her panties and off and touched herself before heading to the other side of her house with her pussy bare under her skirt. With two minutes left in the quiz period, Linda poured two glasses of lemonade, and then she poured a small glass of wine that she finished quickly. Returning to the dining room, she announced, "Time's up. I have a treat for you." Ian perked up, but his shoulders slumped a little when Linda said, "It's homemade lemonade," knowing fully she was teasing the eighteen year-old.

Standing next to Ian, Linda took his work paper and scanned it. He did better than Linda expected, although he was seemed lost on two problems involving the same concept. "Not bad for the first day Ian," Linda said as Ian beamed, clearly wanting to impress her. "But those last two problems stumped you."

"Yes ma'am. I'm not sure I know how to do those," Ian admitted.

"Well, let's show you," Linda said. Still standing, she leaned over to flip the pages of Ian's textbook to the problem material, giving Ian another full view down her jacket. Linda knew Ian could see her bra and much of both of her breasts, and she had to fight to stay composed as her midsection tingled. "Here, this is what we need to focus on," Linda said, knowing that Ian was focused on her ample tits just as she wanted.

Linda talked Ian through the problems, still leaning over his textbook. Once, she looked at him as he was gazing at her tits, and he blushed when he realized she had caught him looking. She just smiled and wondered if it was obvious to Ian what she was doing. The thought that he might know excited her, and she imagined him telling his classmates about how she liked to show him her tits. "So, does that make sense?" Linda asked as she stood up straight.

"Um, yea, I think so," Ian responded unsteadily. "Actually, can you go over the last part again? Slowly?" Ian asked.

"Sure," Linda said smiling, leaning over again knowing Ian wanted more. She patiently explained the concept again, although she may have been as distracted as Ian was. After a few minutes, Linda said teasingly "Let's do a few problems to see if you've been paying attention. Try problems 12 to 16 on page 42. I'll give you five minutes." Before leaving Ian to his work, Linda glanced down again at the impressive bulge in his jeans and shuddered at the thought of him getting hard from looking at her. "Go for it, tiger," she said to Ian as she headed back toward her bedroom, taking her lemonade with her.

Once in the bedroom, Linda saw in the mirror that her face and neck were flush, and her forehead was damp with perspiration. Her little exhibition was exciting her even more than she had imagined. Her mind raced and her body tingled, and she briefly considered masturbating right then and there. "OK, screw it, Linda," she said to herself, and she undid her jacket and took off her bra before putting the jacket back on. Standing before the mirror, the snug jacket kept it from being too obvious she was bra-less. But when Linda leaned over with her hands on the vanity, the way she might when looking at Ian's notebook, her breasts almost poured out of her top. There certainly would be no hiding that she had removed her bra, and Ian would see most her voluptuous boobs. Standing up again, Linda saw in the mirror that her nipples were now visible through the jacket, and she said in a whisper, "No risk, no reward."

"Five minutes are up," Linda announced as she walked back into the dining room. Rather than asking for Ian's paper, Linda leaned over to see his work, showing Ian most her big boobs and spilling the secret that she had taken off her bra. Linda saw that Ian had basically gotten the concepts, but she studied his paper for an extra minute or so, reveling in the thrill of having the young hunk gazing at her tits. There was something electric about her having removed her bra to show him more and Ian knowing she did, with neither of them acknowledging the situation. It was that ambiguity, the unspoken taboo, that excited her most. She enjoyed men and boys stealing looks at her body, even though she knew they weren't really stealing at all.

Linda noticed Ian staring at her cleavage, with no awareness of the books and papers in front of him. She trembled at knowing he was all but mesmerized by her body, and she knew from the pulsing between her legs that she needed more. She moved next to Ian and leaned down to point to the work he had completed, causing her right breast to press into his shoulder. At one point Ian turned his head to look up at her, so his eyes were directly in front of Linda's breasts. Linda just smiled as Ian was unable to resist glancing at the exposed cleavage inches from his face, before quickly looking back into her eyes.

"Well, I think we've had a good session today," Linda said with a dry mouth. "Will the same time next week work Ian?" Linda said looking at him after Ian knew Linda had caught him looking at her tits.

"Yes please Mrs. J. Thank you. You're the best," Ian stammered.

Linda was trembling with sexual arousal, and she craved a little more excitement. "Hold on, I may have a workbook that would be useful," she said. "Come with me," she added, and Ian got up to follow her to the home library. Linda bent from the waist to open a hope chest full of teaching materials, treating Ian to a view of her tight skirt straining against her bare bottom. She rustled through some books, before moving to one end of the storage chest where, facing Ian who was standing near the door, Linda bent at the waist again to retrieve some specific materials. This time her ample breasts were again on full display, and she knew Ian was staring at them.

Linda eventually picked up a stack of workbooks and sat down on an office chair, which she spun to face Ian. As Linda rifled through the stack of notebooks and workbooks in her lap, she opened her legs on the premise of creating a wider space for the material. She knew Ian could see her inner thighs, but she did not think that, from his vantage points, he could see her bare crotch. Her mind raced, and her body tingled as she focused on one workbook and said, "Ian, come over here and take a look at this. Have you used this kind of workbook before?"

Ian did not squander his opportunity, and he moved toward Linda and bent down on one knee near her right leg. Linda handed him the book, knowing that he could now glance down and see between her legs to her exposed pussy. She focused to control the trembling in her hands caused by the sexual tension growing in her lower abdomen. After handing Ian the book, Linda turned her attention back to the rest of the pile in her lap, knowing that would allow Ian to look wherever he wanted. Just to be sure, she managed to open her legs just a bit more.

As Linda leafed through the next workbook, her body shuddered as she imagined Ian looking directly at her neatly-trimmed pussy that she was sure was glistening with her juices. Linda felt herself building toward an orgasm, but was held back by the possibility of Ian knowing she was coming. That felt a bit too far, at least in their first session together. Linda stared at the book in her hands as long as she could before surreptitiously looking toward Ian who, as she suspected and desperately hoped, was staring intently at her exposed pussy.

Linda had no idea if that moment lasted three or thirty seconds. But it was erotic and intense. Somehow, though, she gathered the composure to say, "None of these will be helpful, what about that one?" referring to the one Ian was holding and unmistakably catching Ian looking between her legs. When Ian made eye contact with Linda, he was panic-stricken, knowing that she saw him staring at her pussy. Linda's just smiled softly, not wanting to discourage Ian in any way. Doing that was harder than it might have appeared, because Linda was wracked by a powerful urge to spread her legs wide open and display herself completely to the handsome eighteen year-old jock just a few feet from her exposed vagina.

.

"Um,... no... I don't recognize this book..." Ian stammered.

Linda smiled knowingly. "Oh well, I guess we will just have to pick up next week where we left off," she added.

In truth, Linda was thinking about how desperately she needed to masturbate the moment Ian was gone. She straightened in her chair and Ian stood up, his bulging crotch level with Linda's face and a telltale small dark spot of pre-cum on his pants. Linda gasped to herself, aroused by the effect her body had on Ian. It was all Linda could do to resist touching the large bulge in front of her. Biting her lip, she look up at Ian and smiled again. "I look forward to next week's session," Linda said truthfully.

"Me too," Ian gulped as Linda stood up to walk him to the front door. Before Ian had even reached his car in the driveway, Linda was touching herself and rushing to her bedroom to re-live the evening's events and bring herself to a much-needed orgasm.