Linda's Late Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling was intense for both of us, though Linda hit her peak first, wrapping her legs around me to pull me in deeper, kissing me hard, her hips bucking into me from underneath as she came. She was already so wet it was hard to feel her come, though it washed out of her, carrying Mark's come in a waterfall of juices that coated my cock and balls. The intensity of her orgasm pushed me over the top, and I let loose, ropes of come spewing from my cock, adding to the orgasmic mix inside my wife.

I stayed hard inside Linda for a few minutes, not that I could have pulled away, as she still had her legs wrapped tight around mine. We kissed more softly now as we savored the post coital glow, the feeling intensified by the heightened arousal-Linda's from taking two stiff cocks and three loads in 30 minutes, mine from watching her take the first two before adding mine. Finally she released her legs, her left leg dropping to the floor as her right leg stretched out on the seat. I slowly pulled out of her, my cock now half mast, but still drooling the last of my come. I rubbed the head in her pubes, leaving a small trail of white in her dark wet curls. That was a drop in the bucket compared to what was now spilling from her still open labia, a long stream of white that flowed out of her and down her ass, making a puddle on the seat. Linda looked up and smiled at me as she felt the flow.

I handed Linda her dress, but before she put it on, she pulled me to her, taking my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me lovingly as she licked it clean, tasting the mélange of my come, her come, and Mark's come that coated it. She smiled and gently patted my ass as she finished. She pulled her dress over her head and got it settled on her body. I pulled my jeans back on as she dressed. Once she had her dress in place, she was still feeling the sperm flowing out of her pussy. She looked around the van.

"Do you see my panties??" she asked.

I looked around, up in the next seat forward, then in the front. I know she and Mark didn't use the front seats, but sometimes things get tossed around in the heat of the moment. I came up empty. "Don't see them," I said.

"Hmm," said Linda, again looking around and under the seats. "Mark must have taken them, the horn dog. I was thinking I'd need them after taking three loads of come from you guys."

"Wouldn't be the first time you went home after an encounter without them. I know I've seen you come in the door with goo dripping down your legs more than once."

"Yeah, but getting plowed by two of you has made me hungry, and I wanted to go get a late dinner. Now I'll be leaking all over the seat. I just hope I don't stick," said Linda, laughing at the thought.

"I'll go under and make sure you don't stick," I said, smiling at her.

She swatted at me, smiling. "You always want dessert first!!"

I got dressed and we moved up front, heading out to a 24 hour diner. It was fun watching Linda shift in her seat every time she felt the drip of spent semen seeping from her soaked twat. "You know I'm going to give you a good ride when we get home," I told her. The quick session we had after Mark left was satisfying, but fast, and left me wanting more of my hot wife.

"I hope so," said Linda, a smile spreading over her face. "Having two of you come inside me so close together has left me still horny, and knowing you were watching me with Mark really turned me on." We finished up our dinner and headed home, Linda sitting sideways in her seat, flashing me her used pussy as I drove.

Once home, Linda took my hand, leading me to the bedroom. When we got inside, she turned to me, kissing me. I pushed the strap of her dress off her left shoulder, then her right, letting it slide down and drop to the floor. Linda was unbuttoning my shirt as I undressed her, pushing it off me to the floor, then undoing my jeans, revealing my growing cock. She stroked it a couple of times, increasing its firmness.

"Nice," said Linda. She smiled up at me. "Pretty good recovery for an old guy," she teased.

"It helps to have a hot slutty wife for a lover," I teased back. Linda pushed my jeans down, and I stepped out of them.

She lay down on the bed, pulling me toward her. "How about eating your slutty wife's used pussy and get her off??" said Linda, opening her legs to show me her slick labia parting her dark pubes, a thin line of white in between them.

"Be careful what you ask for," I teased her. "It might make you crazy."

Linda looked at me, a gleam in her eyes. "That's what I'm hoping." I dove into her lips, licking straight up the middle, getting a good dollop of sperm on my tongue. I moved up on Linda, kissing her when I reached her face, my tongue probing her mouth as I made her taste the come on it. I went back down, licking her again, gathering more come on my tongue, and repeating the kiss. This time, Linda sucked my tongue like a cock, tasting the come that coated it.

"Mmmm," she giggled as she pulled away. "That was tasty, and it feels so good while you're getting it for me."

"There's a lot more-A LOT more-where that came from," I said.

"Are you going to clean me up and give it all to me??" asked Linda, as sweet smile coming over her face.

"I dunno," I said. "I have a feeling you're going to be really messy before I can clean you up all the way." Linda smiled with the realization that clean up was going to be a losing battle, but one she would engage in nonetheless. I went back down on Linda, now licking around her clit as I collected more spent semen and fed it to her. She'd jump every time I teased her little bud, til finally I sent her into orbit, her legs closing around my head and mashing my face into her newly gushing twat. Her hips thrust into my mouth as I held on while Linda flooded me, she holding my head to her spasming cunt as I rode out her orgasm. Linda comes quietly-something that has allowed us to get away with sneaking a quickie in all kinds of places-so the flood caught me by surprise, making me cough.

"OK down there??" asked Linda, with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You came so much it caught me off guard."

"Now you know how I feel when you come in MY mouth!!"

"If you weren't such an exquisite cocksucker, you wouldn't have to take so much."

Linda looked at me lovingly. "I love swallowing your come, even if I do miss a little." I climbed up onto her, straddling her chest, letting my fully restored cock rest between her nicely shaped, full breasts. I rubbed it around, making sure I played it over her nipples, making them stand out. She closed her eyes and pressed her tits together, trapping it between them. She smiled. "That feels so good. I love your cock between my tits. I just wish they were bigger."

"You have nothing to worry about, my love," I said as I stroked my hardening cock between her well appointed full C cup boobs. "Everyone can't be Dolly Parton, nor do they need to be-and you're not exactly deprived either." Linda smiled up at me. "I've always loved your tits, especially when I wake up with them in my face. I can't think of a better way to start the day." I was starting to leak precome, so I rubbed the tip of my dripping cock on her nipples, playing them in the pee hole to make them slick. Linda squirmed as I teased them. Her nipples can be sensitive at times, and this was one of them. I knew I could get a reaction if I kept up my playing, and it didn't take long. Soon, Linda was panting as my cock on her tits made her hot, then she gasped and her hips flexed as she came, a grimace on her pretty face. Her orgasm was not one of her stronger ones, but it was satisfying nonetheless, judging by the angelic look on her face when it subsided.

"Come on my tits," said Linda, taking the head of my cock and rubbing it all over them. The feeling was marvelous as she took the sensitive part of my cock, just below the head, and rubbed it over her nipples, between her tits, even on the underside.

"I'm going to come, baby," I said as she slowly rubbed my dick across her left nipple. She moved me so the head was directly over the valley between them, and stroked gently. Feeling me pulse, she aimed it at first her left tit, getting a burst of sperm that hit the nipple and left a streak sliding down to her neck, then aimed me at her right breast, with much the same result. After that, it was pretty much random where my come went, the direction changing as Linda stroked me. By the time Linda was done, there was semen coating both tits, and a good puddle of it between them, and a big smile on her face.

Linda looked down at herself, covered in come, more dripping from her pussy. "I feel like such a slut," she said, smiling up at me.

"You should see how you look," I teased her. She feigned a swat at me. I took the head of my still leaking dick and rubbed it over her right nipple, the heat of my come making her jump, then climbed off her. "You should sleep like that, come all over you."

"OK, but I'm going to snuggle up tight to you," she said, sitting up, the sperm on her body starting to slide down over her belly, much of it eventually landing in her dark bush. She ran two fingers up her belly and over her tits, collecting what come she could, and licked them off. "You still taste best," she said, leaning over to kiss me. Linda got up, kissed me again, and went into the bathroom. "I think I'll jump in the shower quick anyway, as much as I want to make a mess out of you," she said. I lay back on the bed, dozing off as Linda cleaned herself up. I woke up the next morning to find her snuggled up, back to me, my hand holding her right tit, her chestnut hair in my face. It was a good start to the day and the adventures it would bring.

12