Linda's Late Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Vindication.
12.2k words
3.53
20.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer wore on. Linda and Mark went on a date almost every week, while I entertained some of my own lady friends in her absence. Now that it was late August, Mark was wrapping up his masters thesis, and would be heading back home to the west coast. I thought it unusual that someone would be completing a program at that time of year, but apparently his plan involved some kind of independent study and was not on the regular schedule. He'd complete it now, and if he passed all his exams, his degree would be conferred the next commencement, in January. The result was, this was very likely the last time he and Linda would see each other. They had planned a dinner date and farewell visit for the evening, which would keep her out til the next day. She had left around 5:30, since she would meet him at his place, rather than have him show up in our driveway to pick her up.

Most of the time, when Linda had a date like this, I would have our friend Beverly over for a sleepover, since Linda would also be gone all night as well. Beverly is a tall, big boned blonde, now 62, her hair cascading over her shoulders and down her back, bright blue eyes, and a solid figure. Her frame, though big, is not fat. She has a nice set of D cup tits, and an ample ass, with long, toned legs. To say she's built to ride is an understatement. I'd tell Linda about my date with Beverly after she got home from her date, usually as we screwed on our living room sofa.

Beverly and my wife had known each other for about as long as we had been married, though I had known her for over 20 years at this point, having met her when she worked in the bank where I had an account. Our on and off affair had started when I was in one Friday cashing my check, and one of her coworkers had come in to show the staff her newborn. Bev was playing with the baby when I came in. She looked at me with her big blue eyes as I stood at her window. She handed the baby back to her mom, and said to me, "I bet you'd love to give me one of those."

"You have no idea," I said. I'd had a thing for Beverly for some time, and was only too glad to meet her after she got off work around 5:30 that evening. We pulled around to a far corner of the strip mall the bank was in and screwed like crazy in the back of her van. She made sure I filled her with my seed, wrapping her strong legs around me when I told her I was going to come. She was about to divorce her husband at the time, so I think coming home with a big load in her pussy was meant to rub his face in it, though not literally. I didn't find out til much later that her soon to be ex had been taunting her about who'd want a chunky old broad?? And you don't know how good you have it with me. When she told him there were lots of guys who'd be happy to fuck her, and in fact, one of them had that night, he took a swing at her. Bev, 5'8" and at least 160, decked him. He moved out shortly after that. The next week, when I came into the bank, her intentions were clear. "Wanna meet me again tonight??"

I sure did. We met at her strip mall every week for several months. We rode each other hard, and I blasted her with a big load each time. One Friday about two months later, I came in, going to her window as I usually did. She looked around carefully, and took my hand in hers. "Remember what I said to you the day Patti was here with her baby?? About how you'd love to give me one of those??"

"Yeessss..." I said, having an idea where this was going.

"You did it. I'm pregnant," she said softly, looking at me intently, love and doubt flashing through her pretty blue eyes.

I looked back at her. I thought for a moment about how she'd look seven months later, belly large with my baby, as she moved around the bank. "Told you I'd give you a baby. What do we do now??" I said softly.

Beverly sighed, looking at me. "I don't know. Give me some time to think about it." She was 43 and going through a divorce; I was single at the time. Even though I was not going to have a problem at home, this could get complicated. About a month later, she miscarried, which uncomplicated things, but we were a lot more careful after that.

Through it all, we stayed friends and some time lovers. We eventually came to a friends with benefits arrangement, since she didn't want any entanglements, understandable given her situation, and I was happy to have a good looking fuck buddy who was a lot of fun to hang around with. We had the understanding that we would see others if someone came along. I eventually met Linda, and Beverly backed off as we got more serious, though we remained friends. I introduced the two ladies once Linda and I got married and came in to open a joint account at the bank. Fortunately, jealousy was not an issue either of them had, and they have become friends as well. And, yes, Linda is aware of my history with Beverly; in fact, she's been trying to get Bev to have a three way with us.

As it turned out, Beverly was not going to be available that weekend, nor was Joanne, a skinny 62 year old blonde, my other regular companion. I was resigning myself to a night alone when I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window to see Angela, Linda's niece, getting out and heading for the front door.

Linda is the fourth of five in her family. Her oldest brother is in his late 60's. Angela is his daughter. She's a 44 year old skinny redhead with long legs, a nice ass, barely B cup tits, and a lot of fun. She and I have some history, though we never were able to get any traction on a serious relationship.

I had actually met Angela before I met Linda, about 16 years ago, and found out by accident they were related. I was driving a bus for the local transit agency, and had gotten to know Angela when she was taking classes at the local community college. She lived out at the far end of one of our more lightly travelled routes, so we had some time to talk. One of the things I learned about her was that she's a huge Hall & Oates fan. A few months after that conversation, I saw that they would be playing at one of the Indian casinos about 90 minutes from us, and I picked up a couple of tickets. She almost jumped on me when I showed them to her, asking if she'd like to go.

The appointed date came, and I picked her up at her place. She was wearing a Hall & Oates t-shirt and a short denim mini. From the way she bounced, it was obvious she was braless under her shirt. I hoped I'd be seeing her charms a little later that night. We had a good ride to the casino, and we found we really liked each other once we had the time to converse at length, and the trip up passed quickly.

We had a nice dinner at the casino before the show, then went in and took our seats early. We were in the fourth row from the stage, which Angela was really excited about. Once the show started, she was in her own world. It was fun to watch as she bopped and head banged to the band. What surprised me was when they played "You Make My Dreams Come True" she stood up, and next thing I know, she pulled her panties out from under her short skirt and tossed them up on stage. Daryl Hall picked them up, held them to his face, then tossed them back into the band. Angela was ecstatic. She spent the rest of the show flashing her bare, fiery red pussy at the band. At the end of the concert, she turned to me, kissing me hard. "This was fantastic. Thanks for doing this. I never thought I'd ever see these guys in concert." She kissed me again. I told her she was most welcome, and I had fun too.

After the show, we walked out to the parking lot, which was mobbed with traffic. I asked if she had ever done that before. "What??" said Angela, turning to me, her face changing to a bright red.

"Toss your panties on stage at a concert."

Angela smiled. "No. Not til now. I was so into the show I just got carried away." She looked at me and smiled broadly. I kissed her.

"It was hot. I spent the rest of the show thinking how I was sitting next to this good looking redhead who's in a very short skirt with no panties. It's a big turn on for me."

We looked at the crush of cars leaving the parking lot. It was going slowly. Angela looked at me as we approached the car. "Get in the back," she said to me, opening the door.

She got in, I followed. As soon as I was in and closed the door, she was all over me, kissing me and unbuttoning my shirt. I reached up under her t-shirt, squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples, making her squirm. I pushed her shirt over her head and took her left nipple in my mouth, pulling on it as she pushed my shirt off, then reached for the button on my jeans, opening it and pulling the zipper down. I kicked my sneakers off and lifted my ass to allow Angela to pull my pants down, releasing my already very hard cock.

Once my jeans were off, Angela stroked me a couple of times, and I reached under her skirt to find her very wet pussy, labia already well parted. We kissed hard, and she climbed on me, sinking right down onto my cock. I felt the head push through her lips, which offered brief resistance, then plunge deep into her, til I felt her thick red haired bush meet the hair above my cock. We held for a moment as she adjusted to my dick inside her, then started riding.

Angela was like a woman possessed, and she rode me steadily, her hands on my shoulders as we kissed. I grabbed her skinny ass, and pulled her to me, making sure I ground her clit into my pubic bone on each downward thrust. Three minutes later, she was coming all over my cock, which was now swelling in anticipation of its own release.

"In or out??" I asked.

"In," said Angela, her answer muffled as she kissed me.

"You're not going to get pregnant, I hope." She was 29 at the time, so it was a real possibility.

"Maybe," she said. "It's close. But I'm so horny right now, I just want to feel your fat cockhead spewing inside me." She slowed her pace, grinding her pussy into me. I could feel the head hitting the entrance to her womb each time she hit bottom. I was done.

"I'm coming, Angela." She pushed down and stayed, kissing me hard while she did her best to draw my load from my swelling dick. I started shooting, blowing a half dozen big bursts inside her, setting her off again. I felt her hips shake and her body shudder as she came. We finally finished, but stayed joined for several minutes, enjoying the glow.

"I'm going to have to take you to more shows," I said, wondering if she always reacted to a concert this way.

Angela looked at me, again blushing. "I don't always get this way. I've wanted to see Hall & Oates since I was a teenager. I guess I'm just really grateful that you took me to see them."

"I'm glad I could make your dream come true," I said, laughing, Angela laughing with me at the obvious reference. I found a box of Kleenex, handing it to her. She made a valiant attempt at clean up, but it was going to be a sloppy ride home no matter what. We got ourselves put together enough to get into the front seat. By now, the crowd had diminished considerably, and we left quickly. We stopped for sodas about ten miles toward home. As we got in the car, Angela made a face at me.

"You OK??"

"Yeah. Just felt a really big drip." I looked at Angela's legs just as a long white streak rolled out from under her skirt and down her left thigh.

"Imagine if that had happened back by the drink cooler," I teased her. Angela just blushed. We got back to her place about an hour after that, and she invited me in.

"Coming in??" she asked. I was off the next day, so if this turned into an all nighter, I didn't have to worry about distractions like work in the morning.

"Sure." We went up to her apartment, the second floor of a large house that had been split into several apartments. She opened the door and we went in. As soon as we got in the house, she kissed me hard.

"I'm still horny."

"Is that from the show, or from getting spunked hard after??"

"Yes," said Angela, pulling me toward her bedroom. Once in the bedroom, we undressed in a hurry, Angela pulling off her t-shirt and dropping her skirt, revealing her skinny frame and flaming red bush, still wet from getting plastered with sperm earlier. I kicked off my shoes, dropped my shorts and tossed my shirt on a chair, my half hard cock bobbing out in front of me . We climbed on the bed, kissing hard as we full body pressed, my cock stiffening as we wrestled.

I broke our kiss, and started working down Angela's body, finding her neck was quite sensitive, as were her nipples. I sucked on the right one, making her jolt as I pulled it with my teeth, then making her jolt again when I played with the left. Having started the ball rolling, I licked and kissed down over her belly, making her giggle. When I got to her red bush, she lifted her head, looking down at me, almost in amazement. I kissed through her pubes, getting ever closer to her widening slit.

"Are you...??" she said, looking at me poised over her once again leaking twat.

I smiled up at Angela. "Of course I am."

She looked down at me and smiled. "Oh..." she said quietly, her legs opening wider to allow me access. "My ex husband never would go down on me after he came. I always hoped he would, but he never took the suggestion."

I looked at Angela's now opening pussy and licked my lips. "You don't even need to ask." Angela smiled, then winced as she felt my tongue lick around the opening to her insides. I licked up and down slowly, making her legs close around my head as she let out a low moan, which changed to a yelp when I licked over her clit.

Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me. "Oh, shit!!" I kept licking, working up and down, and over her clit, making her go off like a Roman candle after about five minutes of intense stimulation. While Angela was in the midst of her orgasm, I moved up, putting my cock at her opening, driving it in. That sent her into overdrive, and she started slamming her hips up into me as I thrust downward, my balls slapping her ass.

We fucked intensely for about five minutes in that position, then she rolled over, taking me with her, so she was riding me. Now on top, Angela pounded her pussy into me, as if she were trying to knock my nuts off. I grabbed her ass and pulled her hips to me, allowing me to change the angle so that I soon was able to work my cock over her clit, sending her to another strong orgasm.

Angela collapsed on top of me, panting, kissing me when she could catch her breath. "That was intense. I don't think I've ever come that hard."

I was still hard inside her. "Where do you want to be when I come. I'm getting close."

Angela thought a moment, then rolled off me. She pulled me up, and stood on the floor, taking me along.

Now standing, she put her hands in front of her on the headboard, leaning forward to give me access to her spread, pink, punished pussy, framed by a thick pelt of red hair. "From behind," she said, looking over her shoulder. I lined up behind her, sliding the head of my cock between her labia, and pushed deep, then pulling all the way back out, and pushing deep again. I built into a steady rhythm, Angela pushing back into me, my balls alternately slapping and grinding into her clit. I reached to grab her bouncing tits as I pounded her. Angela came, then I grabbed her hips and thrust deep.

"Coming, baby," I said, as the head of my cock pressed into her cervix.

Angela knew it was happening. "Yeah, hun, give it to me. Flood me again," she said, grinding her cunt into my balls, which immediately pulled up against her clit as I unloaded long blasts of semen into her very willing vagina. I held deep as I came, making Angela come again in response as she felt my sperm hitting her womb.

After a couple of minutes, once we caught our breath, I pulled away, a long drool of come spilling from Angela's spread, swollen cunt, some running down her right thigh, most just dripping to the floor. She swung away from the headboard and onto the bed, out of breath. I followed, taking a position next to her. She rested her head on my chest as we settled in. We talked quietly, she occasionally turning her head up to kiss me. It wasn't long before we fell asleep, our naked bodies pressed to each other.

As intense as that encounter was, our schedules and lives didn't mesh well, and we never did wind up in a dating relationship, though we remained friendly, and did have a few more sessions prior to my meeting Linda. A couple of years later, after I had started seeing Linda, we went to a family event which Angela was attending. It was then that I found out Linda was Angela's aunt. Small world!!

So, while it was unexpected to see Angela, it was not unusual, or unwelcome. As it turned out, her visit would be really welcome. I wondered, as she walked to the house, exactly how much Linda had told her niece about our relationship, and if she was aware of some of our extracurricular antics. The two didn't seem to have many secrets from each other.

I met Angela as she came to the door. "Oh, hi!!" she said, not expecting me to be there so quickly. She gave me a quick kiss and we went inside.

I grabbed her a beer out of the fridge and we sat at the breakfast bar. "Is aunt Lin around??"

I hesitated a moment. "No, she's out for the evening. Probably won't be home til much later."

Angela looked at me. "Out on a date??" she said, looking unsure if she had just spilled the beans.

I looked at her, not sure how I should answer the question. I finally decided on the truth, since it was likely Angela already knew. "Yeah, actually, she is on a date. She'll be back in the morning."

Angela stared at me a moment. "So it's true??" she asked, a look of incredulity coming over her face. "You guys really do that wife swapping thing??"

"Yes. It's not really wife swapping, though that's happened."

"Wow. Lin had said you occasionally 'played.'"

"Yeah, sometimes we do. It started for her years ago, before we got married. I guess Linda's first husband said one night after they'd been drinking how he'd like to see her with another guy. It was a great idea in theory until she did it, then it wasn't such a great idea any more. It caused some problems for them, which, along with some other things, led to their break up. Anyway, when we had that conversation, we agreed that one person can't always meet another person's every need, and sometimes a little change is good. And sometimes, you just see someone you want to, um, try out."

"So you've been doing this since before you were married??"

"No. Actually, it didn't start til about six months ago. Linda took a fancy to a waiter at Denny's one night after work-you know the type she likes, the shaggy blond surfer dude. It turned out he got off about the time she was leaving, and they wound up in the back of her van." I told Angela the story about how she met Mark, and the discussion we had establishing ground rules now that this was a reality. I explained that they'd been seeing each other since February, with my full knowledge and blessing.

"You're not worried about her getting hooked on some guy and running off??"

"No. Not at all. We've discussed this in depth and she assures me it's just for fun. I realize there's a great deal of trust involved for both of us, but so far, neither of us has betrayed that trust. She comes home, and we tell each other about our nights out, and it always leads to a really hot bedroom session. Besides, I can see in her eyes where her heart is. She's always coming home to me."

"So, what about you??" Angela asked, looking a little dubious.

I smiled. "I get to play, too. I have some friends that I see when Linda goes out."

Angela looked at me a moment, the wheels turning. "Oh. That would explain why she wanted me to come over to look in on you." Angela smiled, setting down her beer. She came around to where I was standing on the other side of the breakfast bar, took my beer from my hand and kissed me. "I think I can make sure you're well taken care of." Of this, I had no doubt.