Linda's Late Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Angela back, more intensely than she had kissed me. I stepped back, noting that her nipples were now poking through her tank top. It had been several years-like a dozen-since we last got together. I looked into her eyes, which were searching mine for a sense of where this was going, a look of desire in them at the same time. It seemed like we were picking up as if we had never stopped. I leaned forward, taking Angela's face in my hand, and kissed her, hard and deep. She met me full on.

We broke our kiss and headed for the bedroom. Once there, Angela pulled off her tank, revealing her tits and erect nipples. I pulled my t-shirt off. We kissed again, her tits against my chest. She ran her fingers through the hair that covered me, neck to waist.

"I love your chest," she said, her voice muffled as her face was buried in it. I played with her tits while she nuzzled me, making her giggle, then sigh.

We pulled away from each other. She unbuttoned my shorts, and was about to unzip me when I stopped her. I reached over and unbuttoned her cutoffs. I looked in her eyes, then down at her shorts as I slowly unzipped them. Underneath was a skimpy G string, the top of which was visible, along with some overflowing red hair. I let her shorts drop of the floor, and was now able to see Angela in just her G string. My reward was overflowing red bush all the way around. She smiled at me. I felt my cock grow stiffer in my shorts.

"Thought you'd like that," she said, giving my cock a squeeze.

"It's even sexier than if you had nothing under your cutoffs"

"Let's see what you have." Angela unzipped me, my shorts falling to the floor, my cock bobbing out in front of me, thick and the head swelling. "Mmmm, just like I remember it." She stroked me a couple of times, then pulled me to the bed, where she sat in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth, going up and down on it slowly, holding the head in her lips and sucking gently on the upstroke. It was a nice reintroduction for us.

Our earlier encounters years ago had often been frenzied, either for lack of time, or just from lust. Angela's slow approach was unlike those earlier days. I was looking forward to a night of slow lovemaking, and it looked like it was finally going to happen with Angela. She was clearly in no hurry to get me off.

I looked down at her and smiled. "That feels really good. I always wanted to have a slow night in bed with you."

Angela smiled back at me. "Same here. I was recalling the times we met back in the day, seemed like we were always in a hurry. If aunt Lin's not going to be back til tomorrow, we can take our time." She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, then took me into her throat, making my ass clench. Angela gagged a little as my head swelled, and she pulled off me.

"Don't want to get me going to much. I don't want to lose it too soon." Angela slid up on the bed, pulling a pillow from the head of the bed, and lying back, her skinny legs open for me.

She smiled at me, and I took a moment to take in the sight of her slender form, red hair, blue eyes, smallish tits riding high, tight belly, and long legs leading to a glorious patch of red hair. Under her fire patch, her labia were opening, revealing the thinner, inside lips that I was about to taste. She was a thing of beauty.

Angela was panting in anticipation as I knelt on the bed. I started kissing at her left ankle, slowly working my way up past her knee and to the top of her thigh. She was pushing her pussy toward me, but I was holding back, avoiding contact til I was ready. I nuzzled around her bush, making her squirm as I grazed the top of her slit, then went down to her left knee, and repeated what I had done on her right leg. I kissed the red hair between her legs, working slowly from the top of her pubes toward her slit. Her labia were now open to me, but I teased by licking down the outer lips, first the left, then the right.

I could hear Angela's breath getting faster as I teased her. I kissed her outer lips, making her jump. I worked up to her clit, kissing it. Her pussy thrust into my face, then I felt her fingers in my hair, pushing me into her. I can take a hint. I kissed her clit, pulling it with my lips. She bucked and yelped, crying out when I flicked it with my tongue. I released it, then licked up and down Angela's inner lips, making her quiver, then licked down again, slowly, getting my tongue in as deep as I could, fluttering it side to side as I went. I felt her fingers grip me, then tighter as I moved back up toward her clit. When I got there, I licked all over it, up and down, side to side.

The effect was exactly what I was looking for, as Angela let out a long moan, then her hips shook, and suddenly I was in a flash flood as she came. I licked her inner lips as she came, her grip on my head almost making my head spin. Her thighs closed around me as her orgasm kicked into high gear. I held on and tried to keep from drowning, Angela's pussy was so wet.

As Angela backed down from the peak of her coming, I kissed through her now sopping bush and up her belly, lingering on each breast, making the nipples hard. I kissed her neck, making her giggle, then moan as I intensified the pressure. "In me," she said as I kissed her ears. I felt her hand on my cock. "I want your cock in me."

I kissed Angela's mouth, and I felt her pulling my cock to her. I felt the wetness surrounding her labia, then the head rubbing up and down on her inner lips, then the wetness as it slowly pushed through the slick folds and into her vagina. I kept pushing forward til I felt my balls on her ass, and the head push up against her cervix. I lifted up a little, making the top of my cock put pressure on her clit. Her hips shuddered, and she moaned loudly as her orgasm had a minor reprise. I stayed put for a few moments, looking into her eyes as we took in the feel of our new position, my stiff erection filling her as I felt the wet steaminess of her pussy all around me.

"I miss this," she said, her eyes meeting mine.

"I do too," I said, recalling our some time meetings years earlier.

"Too bad we couldn't have made it work all those years ago. I could see doing this with you every day."

I smiled. "I could too," I said, searching Angela's eyes for a response. "Though in truth, I can't really complain about how things turned out. Linda and I have a really good marriage, and despite how it may look to you at this moment, we love each other deeply."

Angela looked at me seriously for a moment, then smiled. "Yeah, and you get both of us anyway!!"

"The best of all possible worlds," I said, smiling. "A hot brunette, and a hot redhead. You don't know any hot blondes, do you??"

Angela laughed as she smacked my ass.

"You'd probably want all three of us at once."

I looked at her, making a face like I was thinking about it. Angela laughed again. "How about you pay attention to the redhead right now??"

I pulled almost all the way out of her, then plunged back in, my balls banging her skinny ass, a move I repeated several times, making Angela grimace as the pressure went on and off her clit. I knelt, now able to see my cock spreading her red pubes and labia, and holding my cock inside her, started playing my thumb on her clit, gently rolling it back and forth. Angela's face contorted, and she started to come on my cock, letting out a yelp as the feeling washed over her.

I leaned forward to kiss Angela as her orgasm eased up, and she met me fully, kissing me deeply and passionately. I started to stroke in and out of her, she immediately responding to my moves. We were soon wrestling each other on the bed as our hips moved together. After a few minutes, she rolled up into me, pushing me over, taking a position atop me. She smiled down, happy in her triumph of pinning me. I took her hands, locking her fingers in mine, and let her ride. After a few minutes, I pulled her toward me, taking her small left breast in my mouth, tugging at the nipple, then sucking it into my mouth in its entirety, making Angela moan and smile. I pulled away, Angela jumping as I gently pulled the nipple with my teeth.

I now pulled Angela's right tit into my mouth, releasing her hands as I did so. I repeated the attention I gave her left tit, now taking her hips in my hands to intensify the feeling of my cock on her clit by dragging her over me at a new angle. It didn't take long for her to start breathing hard, then inhale deeply and hold her breath as I pulled her clit into me, again making her come. She leaned down and kissed me hard as she came, her hips thrashing around me as she had her release.

Once recovered, I had Angela turn and ride me reverse. I knew I could make her come again once I got my cock angled so that the head would rub over her G spot. I was going to wear this girl out if I had my way. I took her hips in my hands, moving her up and down on my cock as I watched the muscles in her ass and slender back flex. I leaned her back, finding my mark. I slowed my pace, letting my cock run over its target. It didn't take but two minutes, and Angela was once again orgasming, much more intensely this time. She let out a long moan as I picked up my pace, now short, stabbing pokes into her pussy as the head of my cock rode over her G spot. That kicked her up into high gear, and she screamed as she peaked, her hips shaking, her body convulsing as she came. I held on, letting her pussy juice over me, soaking my balls and the tops of my thighs as she came.

Finally, Angela rolled wearily off me, taking a place next to me on the bed, and kissed me hard. "That was amazing." Her eyes looked deeply into mine. "To think I could have had this all those years."

"You still can. Your aunt Lin doesn't mind sharing me. We will definitely be doing this again. I just wish we'd had the time to do this right back in the day, instead of the rushed sex we always seemed to have. That was still great, but I always regretted that I was never able to give you the time you deserved."

Angela kissed me, softer and lovingly this time. "Thank you for that. I always wanted that, too, but, yeah, we always seemed to be in a hurry, one of us having to go to work or pick up a kid or something."

"Well, we were younger, and had kids who needed us. That's the life of a parent."

Angela smiled. "Yeah, it is. But now we have a lot more time for ourselves."

"True. Let's make the most of it." Angela kissed me again, reaching for my cock. I climbed over her, and again she guided me into her. We again started a wrestling match, only this time, after about five minutes of me pinning Angela's ass to the bed, I pulled away and picked her up by the hips, turning her so I could enter her from behind.

I looked at the sight before me, Angela's long legs and skinny ass. Between her legs were her pink, spread labia, framed by flaming red hair on either side. I moved up behind her, putting the head of my cock at her opening, then pushing in. I started slowly, drawing an "Mmmmm" from Angela as she felt my shaft filling her. She ground back into me as she felt my balls on her thighs and lips. I pushed in, holding her hips so I could get maximum pressure on her sensitive places.

She smiled and looked back at me, then closed her eyes. "So good," she said softly. I started working her pussy harder, making sure my balls hit her clit on each stroke. Angela responded by grinding her hips into me, making the most of the contact. She was soon breathing hard, and I reached forward, taking her small, swinging tits in my hands. She reached up, taking the top of the headboard in her hands, and I thrust into her steadily, my cock reaching her deepest places on each stroke, she grinding her clit into me, getting full contact on my balls. It didn't take long, as the angle was now letting me hit her clit, labia, and the tops of her thighs, and she came, letting out a long moan as I penetrated fully, holding my dick on her cervix as she convulsed around it, her hips shaking, body shuddering, pussy coating my cock with her orgasmic juices.

Angela's orgasm brought me closer to mine, my cock swelling as the heat rose to a boil. She felt this as her orgasm receded. "Come for me, honey." She looked over her shoulder at me. "Come inside my redhead cunt." Angela knew how to set me off. I pulsed and shot, a long blast of sperm flooding into her pussy, then another, then several more, before I trailed off, my cock still throbbing inside her. She just held onto the headboard, her eyes closed as she felt the surge of my semen filling her.

Spent, I pulled my cock out, which was followed a second later by a long, white trail of come that spilled onto the bed, some hanging up in her red bush before sliding down her right thigh. Angela rolled away from the headboard, sitting next to me as I lay down on my side. She kissed me, a long, sensuous kiss that was lustful and loving all at the same time.

We finally caught our breath. Angela looked at me. "That was amazing. I can't believe it's been over a dozen years since we last did this. It's like..."

"We never left off," I finished her sentence.

Angela kissed me. "Yeah." Her eyes met mine. "We should do this more."

"I agree. I know Linda will agree. Next time she's on a date, I'll give you a call. We'll have a date of our own, dinner, movie, all that stuff."

"And then come back here, or better yet, to my place, and fuck like cheating spouses," Angela smiled, intrigued by the thought.

"Or we could get a room in a cheap motel." I thought a moment. "Though it's not cheating if your wife encourages you to do it."

Angela laughed. "True. But we'll still come home and fuck each other's lights out," she said, leaning toward me to kiss me lustfully. She suddenly squirmed. I looked down to find the reason for her discomfort. A large glob of sperm had dripped from her pussy and onto her thigh before dropping onto the sheet.

"Say, you're not going to get pregnant, are you?? I was so caught up in you, I never asked before I came."

Angela smiled. "I should be OK. I mean, I'm 44, it's not like it's as likely as our first time when I was still in my twenties."

"Yeah, but it could still happen. As much as Linda doesn't mind sharing me, I don't know how she'd take it if I got her niece pregnant."

Angela laughed heartily. "She'd think it was pretty funny, and tease me about it for the rest of my life."

I thought a moment. "Yeah, you're right. I'd probably never hear the end of it either. I can see it now: 'I go out on a date, you stay home and knock up my niece. I can't leave you alone for a minute.'"

Angela and I both laughed, then kissed again. It was getting late by then, and we were beat. She got the light and cuddled up to me. We talked and kissed softly as we dozed off.

I woke up around 6:30 to find Angela curled up to my chest. It was a comfortable feeling. I quietly got up to pee, then came back to bed, resuming my position. The close contact with Angela's slim, naked body brought back my morning wood quickly, and it was soon poking into her skinny ass. Angela stirred, reaching back to me sleepily, taking my now hard cock. She shifted, and the head was now poking at her red haired pussy.

With Angela's assistance, I soon found the mark, pushing through her still opening labia, then sliding deep easily, as she was still quite well lubed from the load I spewed in her the night before. I stroked in and out slowly, holding her to me, my hands gently playing with her tits as we enjoyed a groggy, early morning fuck. After about ten minutes, Angela sighed, then I felt her pussy get really wet as she had a quiet orgasm around my now pulsing dick. A minute later, I was ready, and pushed deep, making her moan softly.

"In me, baby," she said, pushing her hips back at me. I started to shoot, adding a healthy refresher to the load I had shot into her the previous night. "Mmmmm, it feels so good having your sperm inside me, so warm..." Her voice trailed off. I was still coming, and overflowed her. Angela giggled. "It's dripping out. I forgot how much you come." She pushed back at me again, settling in. I kissed her neck and earlobe, making her sigh.

"Want a washcloth."

"Unh unh," said Angela dreamily. "I love your come all around my pussy and up inside me." She pulled my hand up to her lips, kissing it. "I want to lie here with you, just like this for a while." We stayed like that til my cock softened and slipped out, my arm still over her, holding her left breast as we drifted back to sleep.

I woke up around 10 to find myself alone in bed. Angela had to work that morning, and had gotten up and out without waking me-which is damn near impossible anyway, since I sleep like a stone. I noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand, folded over. It had my name on it. I opened it.

"Dearest Tom," it said. "I'm sorry I had to sneak out on you, but I didn't want to wake you, and I had to be to work early. I made you breakfast, it's in the fridge. Thanks for last night and this morning, which was SO sweet!! I had a GREAT(underlined three times) time. It was nice to reconnect after all this time. Aunt Linda is lucky to have you. We'll have to do this again." Under that was big heart, and under the heart, "Angie."

Well, that's sweet, I thought. I got up, did the usual morning stuff and got dressed. I looked in the fridge, and there was a bagel with cream cheese and lox, along with a big glass of chocolate milk. I must have shown Angela a good time, she did alright for me with breakfast. I wondered for a moment if Linda had coached her on my breakfast preferences.

I spent the day catching up on things around the house, laundry and vacuuming, some yard work and a few other things. I was wondering when Linda would be home, since by 3:00 she hadn't shown. I was about to text her when I heard her pull into the driveway. I went out to the front porch to greet her. She met me with a smile and a long deep kiss. She held me tight, more so than usual. We broke our kiss. "Make love to me," she said, looking up at me plaintively. I wondered what had transpired on her date to affect her this way. We usually traded stories of our encounters while making love after she got home. This time she seemed a little unsettled.

We went into the house, and she led me to our bedroom. When we got there, she pulled off my t-shirt, and undid my shorts. I grabbed the hem of her sundress and pulled it over her head. She stood in front of me in only panties, as she had kicked off her sandals as soon as we entered the bedroom. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pulled down, revealing her matted bush. We climbed into bed, lying on our sides, facing each other.

Linda kissed me right away, which I responded to eagerly, our tongues wrestling. I played with her hanging tits, making the nipples stand up. She stroked my cock, and I was soon hard. She eased me onto my back and straddled me, taking my stiff dick in her hand and guiding it to her pussy. I felt it rub the wetness of her labia, as she was already well into arousal and wide open. I slid in easily, which wasn't really a surprise, though she seemed a lot wetter than after other dates. I knew she had at least two loads of Mark's come inside her, which would make her quite well oiled. The feel of my wife's sloppy cunt only served to stiffen me even more, and Linda, knowing this is a turn on for me, rode me slowly, making sure I got the full effect of her lover's sperm in her.

As much as feeling another man's come in my wife's pussy excites me, I am old enough that I don't come at the drop of a hat, and I've learned to pace myself. Now that Linda was on top of me, I grabbed her hips and guided them as she rode, pacing her so I could hold off a while. I moved her so her clit would drag over the base of my cock, letting go of her left hip, using my right hand to hold her tits as I pulled each one into my mouth, sucking the nipples til they were good and stiff. This was having the desired effect, and Linda was soon coming all over me, a flood of woman juice that soaked my cock and balls, upper thighs, and the hair around my cock. Linda comes like Niagara Falls, and I love making it happen for her.