Linda's Late Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Linda. "So...when are you going on a date with Alex??"

She smiled at me. "I don't know. We have to set something up-we traded phone numbers. Probably in a week or so. I know he's interested. By the way, Angela wants to see you again next time I have a 'date night. She also has an overnight trip she wants to do down to see Desmond, and might want someone to do some of the driving.'"

"Oh," I said. "And she wants me to go along??" Desmond is Angela's son, just out of college, and now in North Carolina in a new job. It's not an impossible trip from New York state, but a long ride for someone who is not used to driving long distances.

"She's comfortable with you, and trusts your driving." This wasn't unusual. Everyone who needed a long distance driver would call me. Linda's voice got low. "I think she just wants to get you in a cheap motel." She kissed me.

"Ha, ha. You know how I feel about that. The cheaper the motel, the dirtier the sex!!"

Linda laughed. "Maybe we're due for a couple of long weekend dates." Our eyes met as we lay facing each other. "I love you," said Linda softly. She squeezed my hands. "So much."

"I love you, too, Lin, more than you can imagine." She smiled and kissed me softly.

"And we can have a longer date for us when we get back together!!" Said Linda. We both laughed and kissed.

I took Linda out to a nice steak and lobster dinner, and we came home and snuggled together as we fell asleep, both to tired to do much else but recall the memories of our dates, and plan new adventures.

So in the end, Linda and I found out we can trust each other, and love each other enough that we can have fun with others, and still come home to a loving spouse. I know where her heart is, and she, mine. As we move to the next step in this arrangement, Linda gets a date with a good looking, built black guy, and I get Angela for an overnight...that will be fun!! That will make for some good stories to tell each other later when we're making love afterward. Our last dance is always, always, together.