Linda's Late Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay still as Linda came off her orgasm, then rolled off me. I had her face away from me. Once she was in position, I reached over her, playing with her tits as my chest pushed into her back, something she loves. I got set so I could put my cock in her from behind, and slowly pushed inside, drawing a sigh as she felt me penetrate her. I lifted her leg so it was over mine, and now had good access to her clit. I played alternately with her tits and clit as I slowly moved in and out of her, finally again sending her into a very wet come around my cock.

I pulled away, rolling Linda onto her back. She opened her legs, displaying her leaking pussy, framed by a full, very wet, patch of brown hair. "Come home to me, sweetie," she said, reaching to me. I lowered myself, getting my cock into her bush as she pulled me to her. It was easy finding the mark, and I entered her as she embraced me. We kissed as I thrust hard, my balls slapping her ass while she pushed back up at me. After a few minutes, I wanted to switch, letting Linda ride me to a finish.

I pulled out, rolling onto my back. I motioned Linda to climb on. "I want to feel your hot tits on me when I come." Linda has a nice set of C cup tits, slight hang to them now that she's in her mid 50's, but they don't sag much. She's been self conscious about them as long as I've known her, occasionally telling me she wishes they were bigger. I tell her they're perfect, and I wouldn't change them a bit. And they do feel marvelous, plump and full resting on my chest when she's on top.

Linda got atop me, taking my cock in her hand and stroking a couple of times before putting it back in her soaked pussy. I pulled her to me, first taking each breast in my mouth, tugging gently on the nipples with my teeth. I felt Linda get wet when I'd pull on them enough to heighten her arousal. Finally, I pulled her to me, and kissed her deeply, letting her tits press to my hairy chest. I reached down and pulled her hips tight to mine. Linda moaned in anticipation, knowing that the next thing she'd feel was my come jetting into her pussy. I kissed her, wrapping one arm around her to pull her close to me, pulling her tits tight to my chest. I felt her pussy juice all over me as she came, then I started to spew inside her, kicking her orgasm up a notch. We both come quietly, but the intensity is not diminished for not having a screaming, grunting climax. We held our kiss through our coming, finally breaking it as we started down from our peak.

Linda sat up, giving me the thousand watt smile that captured my heart the first moment I saw her. Our fingers entwined. I looked into her brown eyes. "I love you, Lin."

Linda's smile got brighter, if that were possible. "I love you too." She said quietly, beaming at me, though I could see a tear in her eye. Her fingers tightened their hold on mine. "I do so love you, so very much." She leaned down and kissed me, again deeply.

We stayed together for a few minutes, til I started to wilt, then Linda moved off me, lying next to me on the bed. I turned to face her. "So, how was your date?? You seem a little out of sorts."

Linda smiled. "I'll tell you in a minute. How was Angela??"

I looked at my wife and laughed. "I had feeling you set her up."

Linda laughed along with me. "Yeah, I did. I ran into her last week when I was looking for a dress for last night and the conversation turned to old boyfriends, and new boyfriends, or the lack of them in her case. I told her she should come see you, since I'd be out."

"I can only imagine her surprise."

"She was a little puzzled at first. Then I told her that we had made an open marriage arrangement, where we were free to see others, as long as we both knew about who we were seeing. I explained that I was going on a date with a guy I had actually been seeing all summer, and that you also had a couple of ladies you saw. I remembered you telling me about the time you and Angela went to see Hall & Oates, and a few other times you were together before you met me, and I thought you might like to get together again. So I gave her a push in your direction."

"It worked," I said. "Angela came over about 7:30 and we had a couple of beers, and she asked me about our 'wife swapping.' Once we had that out of the way, we were off and running." I detailed the evening and morning sessions Angela and I had, and that we were planning to do it more when Linda was on a date.

Linda smiled broadly. "Good. I'm glad I could hook you two up. I figured since you already knew each other and had some history, you wouldn't mind getting back together occasionally. Angela really likes you, so I thought she'd go for it."

I smiled. "I really like her, too, always have. I'm glad you did that." I kissed Linda sweetly.

"So, how was your night??"

Linda let out a sharp sigh. "Fun. I got to Mark's place and we were going to get dinner and come back for the night, but once in the door, he kissed me hello, and five minutes later we were on his couch, he had his pants around his ankles, my dress around my waist, and I was riding his cock. He was pretty excited to see me, and it didn't take long before he was blowing his wad up me. I was going to tease him during dinner, since the dress I wore last night showed a lot of boob, and it was pretty short, so I was definitely going to flash him when I could since I didn't wear panties. But after he came, we went out to his car, and by the time we got there, I had a long white streak running down past my knee. I didn't mind showing him my come filled pussy, but I didn't really want to show the rest of the world, so that curtailed the flashing some."

"Don't you hate when someone spoils your plan??" I kidded her.

"It didn't spoil his at all. When we got back to his place after dinner, he was already hard again. We got going on the couch again, a little slower. We kissed and he played with my tits under my dress, then slid it off me, sucking on them after he got my dress off. I took his shirt off and played with his chest. He stood up, and I pulled his pants off him, taking his cock in my mouth and working him up til he was just at the edge. I got him really close, too. I could feel his dick pulsing in my mouth and knew he was ready. I pulled him out of my mouth, and watched as his dick throbbed, and he started to drool come onto my tits. I rubbed it in, then when he said it was OK, I took the head of his cock and rubbed it all over my tits, massaging his come into them."

I knew how it felt. We'd done the same thing many times. "That is so hot. It's a wonder his head didn't explode." I was starting to get hard again from Linda telling her story.

"He didn't get the chance, at least not right away. I lay back on the couch with my legs open. Mark was above me, about to put his dripping cock in me, when the front door opened. In comes this tall, black, and good looking guy. I was looking to cover up, but Mark looks over his shoulder and says 'Hey, Alex.'"

"He knew this guy??"

"It was his roommate. I'd never met him, though Mark had mentioned he shared the apartment."

"Did he at least introduce you??" I pictured the awkwardness of that moment and smiled.

"He did. He was good about it. Alex said to Mark, 'you weren't kidding about your lady friend. She's hot!!'"

"I keep telling you..." I teased.

"Yeah, well...I told him he was pretty good looking himself, and why was he the only one still dressed??"

"Mark must have liked that," I said, laughing.

"He did make a face when I said it. But you know how I've wanted to make it with a black guy."

"Yes, I do." This had been one of Linda's fantasies for a long time.

"I figured this was my chance, since I had one almost literally fall into my lap. I looked at Mark and smiled. I asked him if he wanted to do a three way."

"He went for it??"

Linda gave me a big smile. "Oh yeah. He was all in on that one."

She continued. "Mark told Alex to come over, we sat on the couch, had a brief introduction. The guys were sitting on either side of me. I told Alex to get naked, and he did, very quickly. He was already getting hard as he undressed. I could see a good sized bulge in his boxers. I told him to wait, and rubbed his cock through his shorts."

"How big did he get??"

Linda's eyes lit up. "Pretty big!! He wasn't huge, but big enough, maybe another inch longer than Mark, and thick. Once I had him all the way up, I pulled his boxers down, letting his cock spring out, hitting my face. I took it in my hand, stroked a few times, just getting the feel of it, then took it in my mouth."

"How did Mark react??"

"He looked a little perplexed at first. I don't think he was used to seeing his girlfriend take his friend's cock in her mouth, never mind that close up. I slurped on Alex's cock as I sucked it, while he was saying things like 'yeah, baby, suck my big black dick,' and I could see Mark's cock getting stiffer as he watched. I pulled Alex out of my mouth a moment, moving so I was over Mark. I told him to slide under me, and I sat down, taking his cock into my pussy, slowly, feeling it throb as he entered me. Once I had him inside me, I went back to sucking Alex, while I rocked on Mark. That felt really good, since he was harder than I've ever known him."

"How long did it take to set Mark off??"

"Not long," said Linda with a laugh. "I think the sight of his roommate's cock in my mouth, not to mention the angle we were at, fried him. I felt his cock pushing deeper than it ever had, and before I knew it, he was blasting his load inside me. I just kept riding while he came, and I came too. When I finished, Alex was there, telling me, 'Yeah, baby, suck my fat dick' as I sucked him. I felt him swell, and he said, 'I'm coming, baby. Swallow all my come.' I let him come in my mouth and swallowed hard, not losing any of his come, though at the end I pulled him out and some shot onto my tits."

I was getting hard again from listening to Linda's story. She smiled at stroked me. I kissed her. "I guess Mark isn't the only one turned on by a three way," Linda teased.

"Not hardly." I looked down at my growing cock. "I love hearing the stories of your dates. It always gets me going, knowing you're getting laid good and hard, and bringing it home to me."

Linda smiled at me, squeezed my dick and resumed her story. "After I cleaned Alex, I stood up, pulling off Mark. He had come inside me before dinner, and now added a second load, so I was soaked. A long streak of his come was dripping from me, and Alex was getting a good look at it. I just stood there with Mark's come spilling from me as he watched. 'Damn, girl,' was all he could say. His cock never really softened up, and it was twitching as he watched me. We sat together for a few moments as we recovered, and I got to know Alex a little better. He's getting a master's in forestry. He came here because of all the hardwood forest in the area."

I resisted the urge to make a joke on hardwood, but did allow that nearby Pennsylvania was one of the largest hardwood forests in the world, so it was a good choice. "Worked out for you, too, Lin-you got to handle some of that hard wood!!" OK, so I couldn't resist the joke.

Linda laughed. "Yeah, I did. And it handled me, too. I started stroking Alex while we were talking, and he was soon back to his thick 9". He kissed me, and played with my tits, and I soon had my legs open for him to play with my dripping pussy. He looked over at Mark saying, 'Hey, man, you don't mind if I have a go at your lady, do you??' Mark was pretty spent, and just shrugged. 'Go for it, dude,' he told his roommate.

He moved me down so I was lying on the sofa, getting on top of me. I reached up to stroke him. I was amazed at how hard he was since he'd just come 20 minutes before. He stiffened in my hand, then I felt his massive head poking me. I was so wet from Mark coming inside me twice that Alex didn't have any trouble getting inside me, but the feel of his dick opening me up made me squeal. He pushed into me slowly, smiling at me as his long black cock gradually disappeared up into me. I felt him hit bottom, and I came immediately. Alex just rocked back and forth as I flooded him with my juice."

Linda comes like a waterfall, so he got good and soaked. "How'd he react to that??"

"He just looked at me, then said 'That's good, baby, I love when a pretty white girl comes all over my big black dick.' I closed my eyes and felt him push deeper, his cock was throbbing inside me, and I came again, only this time I let out a long moan, then cried as he filled me with his cock. I've never felt so stretched. Then he pulled almost all the way out, and pushed in again, hard. I started moaning, the screamed when he hit bottom about the fourth time. I spread my legs wide, and he hooked them over his shoulders and started really banging me, and I went into a kind of constant orgasm from being spread so wide, and the base of his cock pounding my clit. Mark was slowly stroking himself back to life, and I could see his cock getting hard again as he played with it.

"Meanwhile, Alex was just ramming his dick into my pussy, and I was meeting his thrusts. I told him to come inside me, I wanted to feel his sperm flooding me. 'You want to have my mixed baby, don't you??' He looked down at me as he teased me. 'You want me to seed your married cunt, knock you up??' I told him I was 56, so not too likely, but a sweet idea. He just leaned down and kissed me, hard. I felt his chest on my tits, making my nipples hard. 'I'm going to come, baby. I'm going to come in your pretty white girl pussy,' he told me. I felt his cock swell and push really deep, setting me off, then the heat of his come spilling way up in me. He gushed like a fire hose, his cock pulsing with every spurt of his sperm. I must have come for five minutes, I was so hot, and he stayed inside me after he came."

"How did Mark take it??" I asked.

"Surprisingly well. By the time Alex pulled out of me, he was hard again, and ready for another round. It was getting late by then, and I suggested to Mark we pick up in the bedroom, since Alex was going out shortly anyway. I cleaned up Alex, then he went to freshen up, and left, and Mark and I went to bed. He was pretty spent after coming twice, but still was able to do me one more time before we fell asleep."

"Ha, ha, no wonder you seem so sloppy today. Four loads in one night. What a slut!!"

"Yeah, but I'm your slut," said Linda, kissing me. "Which brings up something I didn't expect, and why I might have looked a little unsettled when I got back. After we had sex the last time, Mark asked me something I wasn't ready for."

I gave Linda a curious look. "Lemme guess. He asked you to run away with him...'Please come to LA and live forever,' I mimicked the Dave Loggins song."

Linda laughed, then looked at me seriously. "That's about exactly what happened. Not with the song, but while we were lying there in bed, he said he wanted to ask me something, but to give him an answer in the morning." I gave Linda a raised eyebrow. "He asked me if I would come to California with him, and laid out a whole picture of what he had set up there, and how we could live together, all that."

"I've got a house that looks out over the ocean..." I continued.

"Stop..." said Linda, laughing.

"So, what did you tell him??"

"I told him, I can't do that. I have a husband and family here, and a job, and I like my life as it is. Things are pretty good. He looked at me, disappointed. and told me to sleep on it. This morning, he woke up hard, pushing his cock into my ass. I moved so he could get into my pussy-you know how I love a slow, sleepy screw in the morning like that-and we had a slow wake up, til he finally came in me. As we laid there, he asked me again."

"Persistent sort, isn't he??"

Linda laughed. "He was totally serious. I turned to him, and said we could talk over breakfast. We got up and out, and he took me to the Skyliner, knowing I love their home fries, and he made his offer again."

"Oh, rambling boy, why don't you settle down..."

Linda laughed again. "I took his hands in mine, and held up my left one, making my wedding set obvious. He said, 'you've been seeing me since February, it's now almost seven months, and you have always been able to get away to see me. I don't think your husband would notice if you were gone.'"

I gave Linda a curious look.

"I looked at him, and said, look, Mark, this has been a lot of fun. You've checked a lot of boxes for me-blonde surfer dude vibe, nice body, really nice cock, and you can ball me all night long. And you're fun to be with. But make no mistake, my heart belongs to my husband, always has since I've known him, always will. We've been together twelve years, married now almost eight. I am very lucky to have found him."

"How'd he take that??" I asked, mildly surprised at Linda's forcefulness in her approach.

"He looked like I'd hit him with a bat. I told him, my husband knows where I've been and what I've been doing, and with whom. 'Really??' he said. You should have seen the look on his face."

I had to laugh at that. No wonder he looked like he'd been ambushed. He probably figured I'd be coming for him. "Go on..."

"I told him how we had an open marriage, and I was free to play with anyone I wanted, as long as my husband knew about it. I extend him the same courtesy. After we've had our 'dates,' we tell each other how they went. It leads to some incredibly hot sex." Linda kissed me. "Which I enjoy immensely."

She continued. "So, it's sweet of you to offer me to come to the coast with you. You're a lot of fun, and I'm sure we'd have a good time, and maybe even a good life together. But the reality is, you're half my age. That doesn't matter for this, because it's mostly just sex-we're both of age, and it's all for fun. Long term commitment is another thing entirely. In 20 years, I'll be in my mid 70's. Who knows how long my health will hold up?? And besides, I love my husband. I love him completely. I know I have his trust, and he will be with me no matter what."

"Bet you could have knocked him over with a feather about then," I said.

"He looked shocked," said Linda, laughing at the image. "I told him how you reacted the morning after he and I had our back seat encounter, and how you'd forgiven me, and we worked out how we'd handle these situations going forward. And I told him how my first husband had also said he'd let me play, then got bent out of shape when it happened. At the end, having said all that, I told him that you had done everything you had promised me, and I had always told you of my extramarital escapades. I told him that I was extremely lucky to have found a man who understood these things, and that I loved you dearly for it-and for all the other things you were to me." She kissed me again. "And that you loved me just as much. I held his hands as I looked into his eyes, and told him that while I appreciated the offer, I'd never leave you. Never." Linda looked into my eyes, hers tearing up, and leaned forward, engaging me in a long, deep, loving kiss. Her eyes were still wet when we pulled apart.

"So, should I help you pack??"

Linda laughed, smiling through her teary eyes. "You asshole!!" she said, hugging me. "You're stuck with me, like it or not!!" I kissed her again, at first short and sweet, then longer.

"I like it," I said kissing her. I was hard again after hearing my wife's story. We kissed more as she stroked me. I was amazed at my ability to recover so quickly-it had been less than an hour since I blasted my wife's pussy with a heavy load-but she has amazing powers when it comes to making a cock hard. I pulled her on top of me, and she quickly sank down on my renewed erection. We made love slowly in a variety of positions, my cock slurping in and out of her sloppy cunt. When I was getting close, I moved us so I was on top, banging away at her messy twat. I finally reached the point of climax, looking deep in Linda's eyes as my cock pulsed, my balls pulling up close to her ass. She wrapped her legs around me, and I shot a long blast deep into her. She released her legs from me, and I then pulled out, shooting several good bursts of come onto her dark pubes, the last few small pulses dropping onto her open labia. I pushed my dick back inside her, ramming it in, my pubic bone hitting her clit. The sudden pressure sent her into orgasm, and we lay together kissing gently til I started to soften. I moved my right leg up so it was on her left leg, then rolled us onto our side, keeping my dick inside her. We got settled, kissing softly as my cock slowly lost its hardness, finally slipping out. I pulled the covers up to our waists to keep the chill off our now exposed, wet genitalia.