Lindsay Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid the belt on the table in front of her and smacked her with his hand. She jumped and he pulled his hand back shaking it. What the hell was that? He ran his hand over her ass and between her ass cheeks and felt...something. He peeled the panties down over her tight ass and saw a purple jewel staring at him. Holy shit she had a gem plug in her anus. He peeled the panties all the way off and returned to contemplating the plug. This called for a different approach to her punishment. He picked up the belt and moved from her side to stand directly behind her. He gave each globe two strokes then reached in and tapped the plug three times.

"Oh my god that plug feels like it's a foot long. It hurts so nice when you touch it."

He gave her four more strokes then grasped the jewel and pulled the plug until it reached its greatest diameter, then let it go and watched her anus suck it right back in. He then gave her a stroke on her left cheek and tapped the plug, then her right cheek and a tap. He told her to reach back and hold her cheeks apart. When she was spread wide he started swatting her with the belt right on the plug. After only four strokes she howled and came for him.

He held the belt six inches from the end and ran it between her legs.

"Well Miss Byrd your buttocks are getting a nice glow about them. How about we work on your labia now. They are so fat and puffy I think they would like a little attention don't you? Let's check shall we?"

He used six inches of belt and started a rapid but gentle rhythm on her pussy. He could tell she liked it at first. As he kept it up she started to squirm, after one minute she was howling that it burned. Twenty seconds later he stopped and inserted his thumb into her pussy and rubbed his index finger on her clitoris.

She began shaking and her legs gave out. She would have fallen to the floor if Tom had not pinned her against the table with his legs. She continued her quivering and twitching for so long Tom was beginning to think something was wrong with her. She gradually calmed down and became aware of her surroundings. She used her arms to pull herself upright and when it appeared she was in control he let her stand on her own.

In a shaky voice she said, "That's two but I would really like more, please sir."

He was at a loss for a moment then he opened the drawer he had put her things in. Two items caught his eye and he pulled them out. One he put in his shirt pocket the other he applied to one of her ass cheeks. She flinched and moaned so he knew the wooden handled hair brush was doing it's job. While he kept up his attack he unfastened his jeans and got them to the floor. He squeezed a large amount of Vaseline from the tube in his pocket onto his hard cock and spread it around.

"Miss Byrd I think I have the solution to that third orgasm if you are willing to try something new."

"Yes I think I would, I need to come so bad," she said.

"Well if you are sure then." He grabbed the jewel and in a steady pull stretched her anus until it popped free. Before it could close up he slid his cock into her ass. He firmly pushed until his cock was buried in her. Her ass and thighs felt as if they were on fire compared to his stomach and thighs.

Miss Byrd didn't complain at all about his anal invasion. After three strokes she started moving her hips back to meet his thrusts. They were both moaning as their thighs crashed together hard.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna shoot soon," Tom called out, "where do you want it?"

"I've never been fucked in the ass so I want to feel you fill me."

"Finger yourself so we come at the same time."

"Too late for that sir oh god you are hitting something just right," she moaned and started quivering again.

That was all it took to set him off and he shot his cum into her. They were both shaking and it was unclear who was holding who up. He pulled his cock out and watched a river of cum leak out of her followed by two tremendous farts that had them laughing.

"That plug sure did a good job of opening me up. I didn't know if you would want to fuck me there but I wanted to be ready just in case. I have been wanting to try it but never found the right guy."

"Yeah you found the right guy all right, I love butt stuff. Thank you Miss Byrd."

"Where did that Miss Byrd come from, I liked the role play."

"She was a really hot student teacher my senior year," he explained, "she was only like five years older than me and I masturbated to her for a year."

"Well I'm glad you think I'm hot enough to be a stand in for her."

Chris reached back and gathered up some of their combined juices off her ass and licked her fingers clean.

"Next time I want to taste that straight from the source."

"Anything you say Chrissie," he agreed.

"Reach me that soda would ya?" she asked, "and I need a smoke too."

"I need to clean up a little and I'll be out."

He went to the bathroom and was going to just wash but decided a shower was a better idea. He finished then got dressed and went to find her. Chris was still out on the deck sitting on her heels smoking a cigarette.

=====================

Back in the present he shook his head and looked onto the patio at Lindsay still sitting on her heels. He put down his beer and picked up the bowl of water. He opened the slider and stepped out into the brutal heat. Without a word he put the bowl in her reach. She grabbed his hand and started licking it and whimpering.

Pulling his hand back he said harshly, "No, bad dog, you are not forgiven yet."

She continued to whimper as he walked back in the house. He closed the door then stood in the shadows to watch her. She picked up the bowl and took a sip of water and grimaced then spit it out. Then she used the water to wash the piss out of her hair and off her face.

He left her out there while he explored the house. He found what he wanted in the master bathroom and the closet and carried the things into the kitchen. He ran the tap and tasted the water. The water softener was of course turned off and the tap water was undrinkable. He filled a tea kettle and put it on the stove to heat. He found another bowl and poured his now warm beer into it setting the bowl on the floor.

He opened the door and asked Lindsay if she were ready to be a good dog now? She nodded her head and got on all fours. He untied the leash and walked in the house with her heeling and bruising her knees on the concrete. He led her to the bowl and she lapped up the beer. Her collar made that pinging tinkling noise that tags on a collar do. When she was done he turned her collar around and saw the heart shaped metal tag he had heard. He saw writing and bent closer to read it.

He read the words out loud, "I am the property of First Lt. Thomas Anderson."

She had obviously been planning this for some time, what the hell was going on here?

"I think I need a few questions answered here Lindsay."

"Hurt me some more and fuck me and I might answer one question."

Without a word Tom put several more layers of newspaper on top of the previous ones. He went to the sink and put two drops of dish soap in the enema bag he had found and checked the temperature of the water in the tea kettle. It was a little too warm so he adjusted it with tap water. He pulled Lindsay by her collar until she was over the papers on all fours. He set the bag on a kitchen stool then spit on her asshole to lube it. Without being gentle he inserted the nozzle the opened the clip. He could hear the water gurgling as the bag emptied into her bowels. The bag was not quite empty when Lindsay let out a groan of discomfort. He reached under her and felt her distended belly. When the bag was empty he eased the nozzle out and put the bag in the sink.

"If even one drop leaks out of you before I say so I am getting in my car and leaving you here tied up naked. I will call 911 and have them send you help. I doubt it would help your career however to be found like that," he said letting that sink in.

"You are going to hold that water in for twenty minutes." he told her taking a seat on a stool from the kitchen island.

Lindsay groaned at the thought of holding it that long.

"However I will reduce the time by one minute for every question you answer truthfully and completely. Do you understand? Are you ready to answer a question?"

"Yes I understand and no, go fuck yourself," she said defiantly.

He had anticipated her answer and was ready. He gave her a stroke with a narrow woman's belt. She flinched and arched her back. She was also squeezing her ass cheeks together to prevent losing any of the enema water.

"You really think you can hold out for eighteen more minutes? Cause every time you refuse to answer a question I add another stroke. You want to hear something funny? I am using your mama's enema bag and her belt to beat you with."

He got another groan from Lindsay but it was from the pleasure of knowing about her mother's things being used on her.

"So how do you know about me?"

She just shook her head no and tightened her ass muscles. He waited until she started to relax and gave her two strokes.

"I think I have it figured out Lindsay. You are about the same age as Chris Jacobsen. They were from Fergus Falls same as you. Am I right?"

"Fuck off."

He spaced the three blows out forcing her to keep her ass clenched for a full minute.

"So what was it, all class reunion, you were just home on leave visiting the parents, a family reunion maybe. How does a chance running into of someone you knew fifteen years ago turn into 'oh by the way Lindsay I know a guy in the army that would love to beat your ass red'?" he wondered, "you gonna tell me something now?"

"Yes all right I'll say something," she replied, "fuck you and anyone that looks like you."

This time the four strokes came from under her and were directed at her stomach. She howled after each one and went down to her elbows.

"Ten more minutes little doggy you gonna make it? I don't think so myself." He got up and got a beer from the cooler and before he sat down he pressed the ice cold can against her pussy and asshole.

"Oh you fucker that was not fair."

He laughed and said, "I'm not trying to be fair, I'm trying to get answers."

"Oh please just let me go to the bathroom. I'll talk afterwards, I will I promise."

The five strokes had her nearly jumping off the floor and screaming. He quietly stood and took his clothes off putting them on the counter. He picked up the jar of Vaseline he had found in the medicine cabinet and greased his cock.

Her ass was clenched so tightly there was only afine line separating the globes. She was panting and moaning constantly now. It was something that had always fascinated him about all the women he had played with. He had not tied her down, all she had to do was stand up and walk to the bathroom and relieve herself. But yet she couldn't or wouldn't do it. She had to endure whatever he said because he was in control.

At work she was a strong, decisive, educated, talented officer. Here now she was subservient, obedient, willing to endure pain, punishment and humiliation. The truly amazing part was that she craved both things, had to have them to be whole.

He crouched down behind her his rock hard cock aching to be inside her.

"Relax Lindsay, no more punishment. In fact I'm going to help you hold the water in. Relax your buns for me to help."

"Oh yes help me, I want to last the whole time for you Tom. I want to be good for you."

"Oh you'll be good, trust me," he said as he thrust his cock into her ass.

Lindsay screamed and tried to push him out of her ass. She groaned and went down to her stomach. The pressure made her scream and get back onto her knees but she kept her face on the floor.

"There doesn't it feel good to have a plug in your ass? I'm going to start moving now."

He started to withdraw his cock and Lindsay screamed, "No I won't be able to hold it if you pull out."

Sure enough as he pulled his cock back he could feel a trickle of water on his balls. He sank his cock in all the way and the leaking stopped. On his next outward movement he felt the same trickle. For some reason this excited him beyond belief. He started moving faster and stabbing into her harder. She was grunting on every thrust and was loving the sloshing of the liquid in her guts. It was like a wave moving in her, pounding her.

Tom kept long stroking her ass until he realized she was no longer so full that she was leaking. He smiled and thought, I'll take care of that in a minute. With no warning he pulled out of her ass. Fluid started to gush out of her and soak the newspapers under her. She could not get her stretched ass to close and had to let nearly everything out of her bowels.

Tom nearly came from watching the display of water and fecal matter escape her ass. As soon as the flow had nearly stopped he rammed his cock home and humped her as hard as he could.

Lindsay was embarrassed but nearly came from the feeling of everything gushing out of her rectum. When Tom's cock reentered her she began thrusting back and when she felt him unload in her she came too.

Tom kept his cock in her ass and slowly ran his hands over her abused flesh smoothing the pain away. She had some purplish marks but no broken skin. He knew she would wear them proudly and smile every time she sat down for a week or so.

Lindsay was going to ask him if he was going to pull out when she felt something happening. Oh my god she thought, he is pissing in my ass. Oh it felt so hot, so good, she brought a hand up and started rubbing her clitoris as fast as she could. She came just as he finished and pulled his softening cock from her ass.

She waited until he stood up and then looking over her shoulder she let her ass open and started dribbling out his piss on the already wet papers.

Tom got on his knees on the wet floor and stuck his thumb in her pussy and began a rapid rhythm on her g spot. She started spraying out of her pussy and ass at the same time. She couldn't keep her knees anymore and fell onto the wet papers quivering.

When she had caught her breath Tom stood and moved to her side. He picked up the leash and led her to the walk-in shower.

After their shower they lay down holding each other and took a nap. They woke up starving and reluctantly got dressed. They had passed a Mexican restaurant on the way to the house and decided to check it out.

While they were waiting for their drinks Tom said, "OK it's later, the suspense is killing me so talk."

"You were right it was Chris Jacobsen but it was in the Twin Cities. We were friends in high school and kept in touch. I was giving a recruitment lecture on STEM careers at Univ. of MN a year ago and Chris picked me up and we went to eat. Well we drank a little bit also and on the way to my hotel we drove past campus and she pointed and said that she had the best sex of her life in that dorm."

"I had to hear the dirty details of that so we sat in the bar at my hotel and got sloshed. She wound up staying in my room that night. Anyway she said this guy was the roommate of her nephew and..."

=================

...and it was two weeks after that last time in her apartment. We were trying to figure out how to get together without her nephew finding out and then I hit on a way to do it. Jerry had a lecture at 7 pm Thursdays that lasted two hours. Tom would tell him he was going to a late movie and would be back at 11 pm or later. Chris would pick him up just after her nephew left their room and they would go to her place and play games then she would bring him home after.

It was a good plan but that Thursday after classes Tom went to their room and Jerry said they needed to talk. He confessed that he had woken up and watched as Tom spanked and fucked his aunt for the first time. The next week when we went there he said he was sick and was going home but he had actually used the key Chris had given him to come in and watch us play schoolgirl and principal.

Tom started to apologize and he stopped him saying, "My god no, don't apologize, it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. If she wasn't my aunt I would have totally came in and whipped her while you fucked her."

He sat there stunned and then started to grin. "So watching me abuse your aunt got your dick hard huh?"

"You have no idea buddy, I came on her door twice and got hard again while I was cleaning up my mess. Where did that role playing shit come from, how is it you are such a freak and I never knew?"

"Shit I don't know, it just seemed to come to me automatically, I didn't even have to think about it."

"We are going to have to find a willing girl and do her together," Jerry said, "that would be so hot."

"Too bad Chris is your aunt, I think she would be up for some action like that."

"I wish there was some way I could fuck her without her knowing, I have had wet dreams about her for years now."

"God that would be hot wouldn't it?" I said wistfully. And then I started thinking and a plan started to come together in my head.

"Grab that notebook and sit at the desk," I ordered him, "now write me a note. Let's see, OK here goes:"

Tom:

I had that field study thing I thought was next week. Well it's this week. Be gone until Sunday.

Take care, Jerry

"Now be quiet while I call. Hey Chris, Jerry is on a field study for a few days. Instead of going to your place how about you come up to the room and pretend to be his girlfriend. I will walk in on you sleeping in his bed and rape you. I know right? I will leave the door unlocked see you at seven."

"That sounds like fun for you," Jerry said, "but I don't see how it helps me at all."

"Well after I spank and whip and fuck your aunt I am going to make her walk naked to the shower room. In the stall I will have her bend over and give me a bj. While I hold her head so she can't look around you are going to fuck her from behind. Sound like that would work for ya?"

"Like I said, where does this stuff come from? How will I know when to show up."

"She is going to call me when she gets in the room. We can wait in the back lounge on first floor so she doesn't see you. I will call and put you on speakerphone and you can listen to me abuse her and take it from there."

It was nearly 7:20 before Chris called. Jerry was starting to get worried. Tom just laughed and said, "She was late on purpose, so I would punish her more. I'll wait ten minutes and go up. Hey I just thought of something. Does your aunt know any of your old girlfriends?"

"Yeah a couple maybe three, why?"

"Do any of them look like Chris at all?"

"Shit bro, I told you I used her for jack off material, all my girlfriends looked like her. One in particular though Chris often commented how much alike they looked. I thought I was busted, her name was Debbie Parsons."

"Cool, that will be my name for Chris tonight. OK time to go, see you soon."

The door was locked so he unlocked it and walked in like he normally would, not trying to be quiet or anything. He threw his backpack on the bed and then softly said, "Holy shit that's not Jerry."

He turned the desk lamp on and then under his breath he muttered, "That's his girlfriend Debbie. What the hell is she doing here." He looked on the desk and picked up the note that Jerry had left. "She must have come to surprise him. He's not here so I think the surprise is going to be on her. I have always wanted to fuck her. I better keep her quiet cause she may not like me fucking her or whipping her to get her to open her legs." He opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of socks. He reached up to the top shelf of the closet on Jerry's side and found the roll of friction tape he used to tape his hockey sticks.

He dialled Jerry then turned off the desk lamp and leaned over her sleeping body gently shaking her shoulder saying, "Wake up honey I have a treat for you."