Lindsay Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, Jerry is that you? I must have fallen asleep. I just wanted to lay in your bed and be that close to you since you were going to be gone. Did they cancel the trip or something?" she said turning over to look at him.

"Oh shit it's you Tom, what are you doing with that tape?"

"Be a good girl and yawn for me Debbie."

"Yawn for you? What are you talking about?" she asked him.

"Well then don't yawn," he said sitting on her stomach. That forced her mouth open and he stuffed the sock in her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled her into a sitting position. He wrapped the tape over the sock and around her head twice to hold it.

"You and I are going to have a fun filled weekend Debbie. The only problem I can see is how am I going to fuck your throat and come in your mouth with that gag in you. I know, I am going to to beat your ass raw and then tell you if you cry for help that would only be the beginning of how badly I could hurt you. Do you understand what I'm saying cunt?"

The girl vigorously nodded her head.

"So am I going to have to spank you to keep you quiet?"

This time there was a definite pause before she slowly shook her head no.

"I think you like the idea of a little punishment. What, does Jerry never spank you?"

She shook her head no but he saw something in her eyes, a curiosity, a longing.

"Time for your first lesson in pain sweetheart. Stand up" he demanded.

She shook her head no and stared defiantly at him.

"Oh this is going to be fun, maybe not for you but definitely for me," he said as he grabbed a handful of her long straight brown hair. He pulled her to her feet then sat on the bed. He used her hair to pull her down so she was across his knees.

"So this sweet ass has never been spanked, not even by your parents?"

She shook her head no and wiggled around getting comfortable in this position. Without warning he spanked her ass hard, his hand making a satisfying crack as it hit. The girl jumped and tried to protest but the sock made her effort comical somehow. Tom started to chuckle and spank her with firm even strokes. The more she struggled the more he laughed. As soon as he saw the first tear in her eye he stopped.

As he rubbed her ass cheeks through her tight shorts he said, "I am going to take your shorts and panties off now and spank you just as hard on your bare bottom. Are you going to like that too?"

She was desperately trying to tell him something through the gag and he finally relented and pulled the tape off and removed the sock.

"Oh Tom don't spank me anymore please. I will do anything you say," the words came out in a rush, "I only sucked Jerry's cock one time. Not because I didn't like it but because I didn't like the taste of his cock. I will suck your cock, I will even swallow your cum. But no more spanking, especially not on my bare aching hot buns."

"I am going to face fuck you whether you like it or not so I might as well whip your ass some more."

"But what if I start yelling when you do?" she asked.

"You silly bitch, it's Friday night in a male dormitory. If you start screaming it will attract guys but all they will want to do is join in."

"Oh god," she shuddered, "we wouldn't want that would we?"

"You slutty little cunt," he exclaimed, "you would love a good gang bang wouldn't you? So how about this, unlock the door then get on your knees and start sucking my cock. I will start whipping your ass and you can scream all you want but you will have to service every cock that comes to your so called rescue. Is that what you want?"

"Jesus yes I would like that," she moaned, "but not tonight. I-I would have to get in the proper frame of mind for that. Fuck the thought of it gets me wet though."

"Why do you never do any of this kind of thing with Jerry? I know I would love a threesome with you guys anytime."

"Jerry treats me like I'm made of glass. I hint about name calling or being rough when we're fucking but he says he has too much respect for me. There is no way he would share me with anyone."

Tom stood up dumping her onto the floor. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to her feet. "Get your clothes off, unless you want to walk out of here with cum, tears, and spit on them. On second thought I would love to see you do the walk of shame dressed like that."

She quickly took her shoes, socks, shorts and panties off. She reached under her blouse and did that take your bra off under your shirt thing women do. She smiled at him and said, "I would love to walk out of here with sex stains on my shirt for everyone to see. Maybe I will use it to sop up my pussy juices too."

"Just remember when you leave it will be as a 32 year old woman after getting fucked by a 20 year old college guy."

"Oh god, that's even hotter."

"I should make you walk out naked so they could see your spanked red ass."

"Tommy you are so nasty and so good to me. Look at my legs."

He looked and she had pussy juice slowly trickling down both thighs. As he watched she reached down and ran her finger up her thigh then with a small smile licked the juice off her finger."

"Talk about nasty. You want to taste fluids Debbie I think my cock needs some attention," he told her as he took off his clothes.

"I changed my mind, I think I will need to be persuaded."

"Get on all fours on the bed, now."

Seemingly reluctant she slowly complied. When she was in position he said, "Pull your shirt up off your ass," he told her. When she had complied he said, "You have an incredible ass Debbie, I bet Jerry loves getting his cock in both your holes."

"But he doesn't," she said, "He has never done me back there."

"You mean you are an anal virgin?" he asked her, "that is too much to believe. Why would he not tap that fine ass?"

"I asked him to do it but he said my vagina was enough for him, I think he finds it gross."

"Well it ain't enough for me as you will find out this weekend. I see by the wet mess you are making of Jerry's bed you will welcome that. Too bad, I wanted to beat you into it."

"If you want it to hurt then don't use any lube, just dry fuck my tiny virgin ass. Pinch my nipples really hard to distract me and then just put it in."

He chuckled and said, "I think you have thought about this happening for a long time."

"Yes I have, I've just been waiting for the right guy to come along."

Of course she wasn't an anal virgin, he had done her anally two weeks ago. She really got into the role playing and so did he. He wished he would have played that he was a random guy that stopped by to borrow a book or something, oh well maybe next time.

"I think the first time a little lube would be good. We don't want to tear anything back there. I will make it hurt enough to satisfy you I guarantee."

He picked up one of his roommates shower clogs and brought it down on her bare ass. It made a funny kind of popping noise that excited him. It sounded so much louder than the actual pain it caused. Debbie took eight strokes with no problem then leaped off the bed and onto her knees.

"Fuck that feels good but I want, no I need your cock and come right now," she said as she pulled his jeans down.

He was already hard and welcomed the hot wet feel of her mouth on him. Her first bob got half his cock in her mouth. She kept working at it until she had all but the last inch. Her throat just wouldn't open up to accept all of him. He was enjoying the hell out of her efforts but could tell she was getting frustrated. He pulled out of her mouth and helped her to her feet. He laughed and pointed to her shirt. It had a copious amount of drool and spit on it.

"Lie down on your back with your head hanging over the side. You ever been tea bagged?"

"No what is it? Wait you're going to fuck my face upside down right? I have seen that in porno films. Why do they call it tea bagging? Oh, oh I get it, your balls hang down and rub over my face. I never knew what it was called but I think I'll like it."

"It will change the angle and make it easier for me to go all the way in. So throat say hello to cock."

From this angle he had no problem burying his cock all the way in her throat. It also had the bonus of producing that urk urk gurgling sound on every stroke. It didn't take long to get him ready to come and he asked her, "How do you want it slut?"

She pushed against his thighs and he pulled out of her mouth.

"I want to be on my knees," she gasped, "I want to see the look on your face when I swallow your load."

He stepped back and she crawled off the bed onto the floor. Her entire face and much of her hair was covered in drool and spit. She pulled up the hem of her shirt and used it to wipe her face.

"Come on you fucker, fill my mouth with your cum," she begged, "I want it so much, I hope it's a lot."

"It's going to be a huge load you cock sucking cum bucket," he declared as he shoved his aching cock into her willing mouth. This time she had no trouble getting all of him in her mouth. He grabbed two handfuls of somewhat wet hair and used to to hold her face against his stomach. He held her there for ten seconds which felt much longer to her.

He pulled out to let her breath and she gasped and croaked out, "Again, longer you throat raping asshole."

"With pleasure," he replied. He held her down with one hand and used the other to pinch her nostrils together. After fifteen seconds she tapped his leg and he released her. She gulped down huge lungfuls of air and with a smile went down again. When he was deep in her throat she started holding up her fingers counting. He got the hint and started counting out loud. He got to thirty five before she tapped out.

"Oh my god," she gasped out spitting a large load of what he had always called throat cum onto the floor, "I can hold my breath for two and a half minutes underwater, I should be able to go half of that with you in my throat. You are going to count to sixty and not let me stop even if I tap out understand?"

"Yeah but having a cock in your throat is different than simply holding your breath," he warned her.

She nodded and took in three deep breaths and swallowed his cock. She did fine for a count of forty then her eyes started to water. Her throat started to convulse around his cock at fifty and she started tapping his thighs. Fifty to sixty were counted faster than the rest and he pulled out and stepped back as she threw up on the front of her shirt and the floor.

"Fuck sorry, that was amazing, I thought I was going to pass out, I actually had a small orgasm as I puked. God give me a towel or something."

He got one of Jerry's towels and gave it to her. She wiped her face and then the floor. She wadded up the towel and make a three point shot from her knees into the laundry basket.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure I grossed you out with that display," she said turning toward him.

As her face came around and lined up with his cock he started to come. She was surprised and took two shots to the forehead before opening her mouth and taking the head in to suck him dry. She used her hand and mouth to make sure she had every drop then sat back on her heels and showed him her mouthful of cum. She swirled her tongue around in it and made a show of swallowing. Her tongue searched around for any she had missed and acted disappointed when she couldn't find more.

The shots to her forehead had run down into her eyes and nose. She pulled up her shirt and twisting it around she found a spot that was stain free and used it to wipe the cum from her face.

"That was absolutely amazing Tom. Your cum is delicious and you shoot a bunch. I really liked that you just shot it on me like that. I was half expecting you to throw me out but I see you are as much of a freak as I am. That's good, good for both of us."

He helped her to her feet saying, "Let me kiss you my little cum slut."

"No, I'm sure my mouth still tastes like vomit even after your cum mouthwash."

"Yes I think it probably does now kiss me." he demanded, "Wait, take off your shirt first."

When she had removed it he hung it carefully from the closet door. He pulled her in for a kiss that tasted more of his cum than of puke. He started getting hard while kissing her and playing with her sensitive nipples. She noticed and told him she needed to shower before they did anything else.

"Of course," he said taking two towels from the closet, "let's go."

She reached for one of the towels and he just shook his head no. He went to the door and opening it said, "The showers are down the hall."

She met his eyes and then smiling went out into the hall. They had just started toward the showers when a room door opened and a geeky looking young man came out and turned toward then. He was not paying attention and nearly ran into them before noticing them. He looked astonished at Chris then Tom's nudity then shaking his head moved to the side and let them pass.

After he had disappeared down the stairs she said, "That was hot. What would you have done if he had reached out and squeezed a nipple or grabbed my ass?"

"I would have played it any way you wanted. You want a double team I can work with that."

They entered the shower room and moved to the last one. Tom turned the water on and got it adjusted to the right temperature. They hung their towels on the wall hooks and stepped into the cubicle. They spent a lot of time kissing and soaping and feeling each other up and it ended when Debbie said it was time to suck him hard so she could get fucked.

He turned her so her ass was toward the shower curtain and pressed down on her shoulders. She was really getting into it when she felt a cold gust of air hit her back. She tried to back off Tom's cock to look but he clamped her head in his hands and told her not to worry.

Jerry was rock hard and dying to be with his aunt. Two hours of listening to them on the phone had been torture. He entered the stall and closed the curtain. These were big stalls but with three people they were tight. Tom reached behind himself and turned off the water. Debbie kept sucking him and Jerry got on his knees behind her and after getting a good look stuck his thumb in her pussy and searched for her G spot.

Her moans told him he had found it and he rubbed her hoping to get her to squirt. Jerry was fascinated by girls squirting and always spent a great deal of time and effort trying to make them spray for him. His aunt looked like she was going to be a squirter but he couldn't quite put her over the top. Tom solved the problem by bending over and spanking her wet ass. The sound turned them all on and Debbie came off Tom's cock and screamed out her pleasure. Jerry took over spanking her and making her squirt for him.

Tom said, "Hey buddy I'm getting ready to come in this slut's mouth. You want to fuck her and see if we can all come at the same time?"

For an answer Jerry reached up and got the shower gel. He squeezed some onto Debbie's ass and more on his cock. He looked up and gave Tom a thumb's up.

"OK Debbie we are going to spit roast you now. I am going to face fuck you and our new friend is going to fuck you in the ass, you ready?"

"No," she protested, "I don't want some stranger in my ass."

"Too fucking bad," Tom said giving the nod to Jerry.

Jerry lined his cock up with his aunt's ass and gave a push. She might have said she didn't want it but with all the soap it slid inside her anyway. With four strokes he was buried all the way and started pumping. Debbie only stopped sucking Tom long enough to tell Jerry harder. The soap was not a great lube and dried out quickly. Jerry kept adding more until Tom said, "Don't use more soap let it dry out, she wants it to hurt. Don't you you fucking cum slut? Here you are fucking two guys in a shower with your boyfriend out of town."

The words were driving them all wild and Tom told Jerry, "When I start to cum pinch her nipples really hard. That will make her come and she will tighten her ass so you can come too. Make sure you fill her ass nice and full. Oh fuck I can't hold back her mouth is so good. Do it now everyone."

Tom twisted his hands painfully in her hair just as Jerry pinched her nipples so hard she thought they might be bleeding. She felt them both start shooting into her mouth and ass and it was enough o set her off. One of Jerry's hands left her breast and started rubbing her pussy until she started spraying and coming at the same time.

The person behind her held her from going to her face on the shower floor. Tom had pulled out and was rubbing his cock over her face. The cock in her ass slowly pulled out and she felt a river of come gush from her ass.

I wish I would have caught some of that to taste she said to herself. As if reading her mind a hand reached around to present her with a handful of the cum he had caught. She stuck her tongue out and lapped up a taste. It was different from Tom's but very tasty. She slurped up the entire handful and licked the fingers clean.

She felt the person behind her stand up and give her ass a couple of pats. Then she felt the cold air as he parted the curtain and left.

She said, "I think I need another shower. You do know that I really really liked that don't you? Was that random or did you arrange it?"

"Completely random, I have seen the guy around but I don't even know his name."

"Well he certainly takes instruction well I wonder..."

====================

Lindsay continued saying, "She wondered if you could find the guy again. She said you went back to the room and slept in your bed. Some time during the night you fucked her and made her swallow your load so there wouldn't be a wet spot."

"I remember it like it was yesterday. I made her put on that filthy shirt from the night before and walked her out. I stopped and introduced her to everyone we met. By the time we got to her car she was so horny she sat in her car and I stood with the door open and face fucked her. After I came she pulled off my cock and slowly dribbled my entire load down the front of her shirt. Then she said she had to stop for gas on the way home and maybe get some groceries too. God she was hot."

"She sure misses you. You ever do another threesome with her? Maybe with a girl?"

"Yeah but never with another girl, that would have been hot. On Halloween we hooked up with the guy from the shower. Chris and I went as Wonder Woman and Batman. We took Spiderman back to her place and each of us came in her ass, pussy and mouth. That was a wild night. Spiderman wouldn't take off his costume, he just ripped the crotch of his tights open. She never did find out who he was."

"All this talk has gotten me horny mister. We only have three more days to enjoy each other. How 'bout you take me back and fuck my needy little pussy in my parents bed."

"Is this the first time your parents have left you alone for the night. Can you prove you're eighteen? I don't want to get in trouble. I do want to take your virginity, that sounds hot. What did you say your name was?"

"Oh my hell you are good at this. I think you missed your calling, you could make a fortune satisfying women like me and Chris. Let's go."

They pulled into the garage and sat in the car making out like teenagers. He felt her breasts over her shirt and then over her bra. He had to overcome her objections when he unbuttoned her shirt and unsnapped her front close bra. He palmed her breasts and then pinched and sucked her nipples. They kissed so long and hard their lips and tongues were numb and rubbed nearly raw.

When he reached down and rubbed her crotch through her shorts she moaned into his mouth then pulled away saying, "I don't want my first time to be in a car. Let's go inside."

She took his hand and led him inside. They stood in the bedroom kissing and exploring each other as their clothes gradually came off and were scattered about the room. When they were finally naked he led her to the bed and laid her on her back. He sat next to her and slowly started playing with her pussy and breasts. He had her squirming and could smell her hot pussy. She was a plum ripe for the picking but as he started to get on the bed she pushed him away.