Lindsay Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't even know your name. I'm Suzie by the way."

"I'm Bobby very pleased to meet you. I am going to get between your legs and lick you now. Is that OK? Has anyone ever done that to you.?"

"No won't it be gross, my pee comes out there and when I get excited like I am now it gets all sticky down there, are you sure you want to do that?"

"Oh yes I am very sure. Trust me I will enjoy it and so will you. You know how good it feels when you use your fingers to have an orgasm? This will feel even better."

"I play with myself of course but I have never had an orgasm. It feels really good but not like the other girls tell me it's supposed to."

"Well I think I can remedy that for you. I think you are a little firecracker that I can make explode many times. Are you ready?"

"No wait, I'm really nervous I want to call my girlfriend and see if she thinks I'm ready to go all the way," she said as she picked up her phone.

What the hell is this Tom thought. I guess I will just go with it, she has been very creative so far, this might be very good.

"Hey girl, this is Suzie," she started, "I met a boy named Bobby and I took him home. Of course I know my parents aren't here, duh. Anyway we have been kissing and fooling around and now he wants to lick my you know what. I am nervous, if he just wanted to put his thing in me I would just go ahead and do it. I know it's called foreplay, I'm not a total idiot you bitch. Yeah I think I want him to take my V card. He's really cute, kind of a bad boy type. Well I suppose if he wants me to I will take his dick in my mouth. That's gross he better not shoot his stuff in my mouth."

"Hang on a sec," she put the phone down and said, "she wants to know if you have a condom?"

"Nope I never use 'em," he replied.

"He said no he won't use one. But I want to get screwed. I know," she said laughing, "that I might get screwed in more ways than one. OK I'll tell him he can't fuck me then. Eww gross, I am not going to let me do me in the butt, what's wrong with you? I know you like it, maybe after I get some experience but not for my first time. All right I understand you're serious, yes I will send him away without doing anything with him."

Tom was frowning now listening to the conversation wondering where this was going. Patience my man patience he told himself.

"Well I don't know, that might be nice. Maybe I won't be so nervous then. Thanks pal," she said hanging up the phone.

"She didn't want you to bang me and knock me up so she is going to bring some condoms over. She said she might like to stay and watch or maybe join in if we want her to, would that be OK with you Bobby?" she asked nervously.

"I suppose so, it might be easier for you if you had a friend here," he said noncommittally.

"She's really nice and she loves to as she says, 'fuck like a mink'. We are supposed to keep making out until she gets here."

They heard the doorbell after what seemed like minutes later.

She jumped of the bed and said, "That must be her. You stay here I'll be right back."

He heard the outside door open and then giggling and some rustling then steps coming closer.

"Well Bobby, you ready for some adult fun?"

He looked up at the familiar voice and standing there were two naked women: Lindsay and Chris both smiling and holding hands.