Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point the massager fell to the floor, Jilly having to scoot down to make contact. Her hands and arms bound behind her, she couldn't get it to her clit. She tried sitting up but as soon as it contacted the head, she jerked. Finally, she was looking to see about moving to hump the short bed legs.

That was interrupted by Miss Lindsey picking the massager up, turning it off and telling Jilly she was bad with all that noise. She would be punished for that, and Jilly agreed quickly and with enthusiasm she needed punishment for interrupting Miss Lindsey's rest. Another interruption, Jilly was told, meant banishment.

Jilly could only lay on her back, her legs tied apart, her arms bound, needing relief but afraid to try. It was a long night.

SATURDAY

The night was long and wholly frustrating to one, relaxing for the other. Miss Lindsey woke refreshed, walked past the desperate looking woman in bondage on the floor, used the toilet, took her shower, and changed into day clothing before exiting.

Jill had no idea if she slept or not. She was still horny but not as desperate as when she was laid on the floor to sleep. Still, hearing the toilet and shower used, Jill was more thinking she needed both since her bladder was full even if she hadn't eaten anything since lunch Friday.

Miss Lindsey stopped to look down at Jill who immediately went calm as she viewed the face above her, her calm place, her safe place. She was barely aware she did so but felt pleasure as she was looking up at Miss Lindsey's face.

"Lift your ass off the floor."

Jill scooted down a few inches, leaning back onto her shoulders to her ass was in the air.

"Yeah, what I thought. Okay, sit up so I can undo your arms."

Jill struggled finally getting up so Miss Lindsey could untie the stocking and slide it down her arm. The stocking was tossed onto her lap as she flexed her arms to get circulation back into them.

"Undo yourself. The towel is stuck to your cunt and legs you leaked so much. Crawl outside, use the sand like you did yesterday and then hose yourself off. At this point it's the only way that towel and your thigh highs will come off you have them so dried to your skin."

Lindsey left the bedroom, starting breakfast as she heard Jill crawling down the hallway. She grinned as she broke the yolks of the eggs. Miss ambitious businesswoman was not so threatening this morning. She didn't look as Jill crawled to the backdoor, letting herself out, the beach towel dragging behind her, still glued to the pussy from all the previous night's leaking.

Lindsey adjusted her phone to watch the cameras catch Jill move the towel to one side so she could piss into the sand, her wide knee squat giving a perfect view of the sand getting muddy. Jill crawled to the hose, crawled back after turning on the faucet, kneeling as she aimed the hose at her pussy. The look as the cold water hit Jilly's body almost made Lindsey crack up laughing but she held it back. It was hilarious to her, watching Jill wet down the towel, slowly trying to peel the cotton material away, her face showing it was a painful and slow-going operation.

Once it was done, the thighs were wet down as Jill tried to remove the material. Lindsey came to the door, telling her to remove the thigh highs all the way and Jill adjusted to trying to get them loose enough to peel down. Lindsey went back to making breakfast as she grinned at the scene on her phone. This alone would make a good scene in a video of Jill learning to be a good maid.

Jill was finally done, crawling to turn off the water, rewind the hose, and gathering up the towels and thigh highs. Lindsey told her to leave them for the sun to dry but bring in her high heels. Jill put them back on, only for Lindsey to appear, asking when was she told to wear them? She was only told to bring them in.

Jill removed them, looking at them, at the backdoor and back at the shoes. Lindsey yelled out there better not be any teeth marks on them, giving Jill a clue on how she was to carry them inside. Placing them together, she lowered her head, grabbing them in her lips, crawling to the house, looking happy she solved the problem.

She let herself in, crawling fully into the kitchen, the shoes still in her mouth. She had no idea where she was supposed to put them, so she simply stayed on all fours, waiting for Miss Lindsey to solve this new problem.

Lindsey finished the omelet and toast, setting her plate and glass of juice on the table. She took the remainder of the food, dumping it into a Tupperware bowl and set it on the floor, a second shallower bowl of water next to it.

"Put your shoes off to the side, remember to clean them properly before we leave for shopping. Meanwhile, eat your breakfast. We have a busy day."

Crawling to the side, she gently set the shoes down, wondering what was meant by cleaning them properly. She used shoe polish at home but wasn't sure if Miss Lindsey had any here at her house. She did crawl to the bowls, reaching in for food.

"What are you doing?"

"I was going to eat, Miss Lindsey."

"What are you doing?"

Jill blinked. If nothing else, she learned this meant Miss Lindsey didn't like her first answer even if she was the one who told her to eat.

"May Jilly eat breakfast, Miss Lindsey?"

"Obviously, since I just told you to do so. Maybe you should listen better when I talk. Now, what are you doing?"

"I was going to eat breakfast, Miss Lindsey."

"Why are you doing so much work? What kind of maid actually creates extra work for herself? You need both hands to keep your hair out of your food and water. If you don't you will have the extra work of cleaning your hair. So, hold it away, and eat your breakfast. Honestly, next you'll be telling me you can't even lick your own shoes to a polish because you don't know how."

Jill moved her hair away as it fell when she lowered her head.

"And don't forget to leave the floor clean. I don't want to see a mess. You just cleaned it yesterday, and you won't like how far behind in your chores you will be if you have to clean it again. Make sure if you drop anything on the floor you lick it up immediately, so it doesn't dry on."

That made perfect sense to Jill who was still operating from the drugged state she was in and out of all of yesterday evening. When she was so suggestable, and Miss Lindsey kept leaving suggestions in her head.

Lindsey smiled as the camera near the floor caught Jill full faced as she ate from the bowl a few bites before lapping at the water. She had no idea the water contained the arousal drug, this time a bit more strength than used last night.

Jill finished the food bowl, famished from being denied food since her arrival here yesterday. She was allowed to pick up the water bowl and drink it all down, not letting any water drip to the floor or on her body. Lindsey got up from the table.

"Twat, heel."

Jilly crawled to her, not even blinking at the name of twat or Jilly. She was only happy Miss Lindsey didn't make it worse as she crawled behind, on the way to the bathroom.

Lindsey took a drink of dental rinse, swishing it as she poured some into a tiny dixie cup for Jilly to swish. Lindsey lifted the seat to spit it into the toilet bowl, having Jilly do the same. Then she was told to crawl to the kitchen and clean up the breakfast dishes while Miss Lindsey brushed her teeth. If she had time, she could start cleaning her shoes. Jilly crawled to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later Lindsey arrived, ready to leave. She noted the dishes and pans were all cleaned and, in the rack, to dry. Jill was on her knees again, one shoe shining from the spit and polish of her tongue, the second one almost complete as Jill licked the side of her shoe.

"Get a move on, Jilly, we have a full day and you're not even dressed yet."

Jill didn't stop running her tongue over the leather as she knew to complete her task yet had no idea how Miss Lindsey was going to insist she dress for this shopping trip. Lindsey went outside and came back in to drop the paper bag of clothes to the floor. Done licking, Jill started removing her office attire from the day before.

"Is your pussy still leaking from your enjoyment?"

Obviously, as Jill had to keep her thighs together to prevent her pussy from making a puddle, a puddle she would have to lick off the floor. She wasn't sure if Miss Lindsey would be happy if her maid took the time to do so. Going nude wasn't an idea Jill wanted for a public shopping trip.

"Yes, Miss Lindsey, twat's pussy is very leaking."

"Roll your panties up and insert them into your pussy. A stop gap measure but at least you won't be leaving a puddle of slime every time we stop to look at something."

Jill felt her face flush, her body warm at the words. Her first thought was to get up, dress, and leave this place. Then her second thought of how she would lose her job, career and not be able to find decent work for years to come overruled her first thought.

Without a word, she rolled them, leaning back as she stuffed them into her wet pussy with her fingers. Lindsey leaned against the counter, watching her phone as the cameras caught Jill from knees to face as she inserted them. Jill was told to stand and finish dressing as she stood, stepping into her skirt, and fastening it.

Her thigh highs were still drying in the backyard, so she put her bra on, adjusting it before reaching in to remember her blouse was also missing. Missing since she used it to plug her leaking pussy last night and it was now stiff from dried pussy cum all over it. It also smelled like it was used that way.

"Guess since you haven't cleaned your clothes, you are limited. What else is in the bag?"

The only thing was the sexy maid outfit Jill had brought with her, purchased the day before to wear as a maid rather than be naked. Yeah, Jill realized, she hadn't worn clothes long enough to even open the package. Even now she wasn't sure how she stood in that pose, waiting for Miss Lindsey to come home other than she was scared not to obey that stranger who had those very real looking fake images of her.

Miss Lindsey opened the package, removing the filmy black dress, the one that wouldn't even cover Jill's ass. She handed it to Jill who slipped into it. Miss Lindsay laughed at her.

"Jilly, that white bra sends beacons to everyone. It makes you look like a wanton woman, a slut who is on the prowl. Get it off and let's see if the top looks better."

Jill removed the top, removed the bra, and put the top back on, her breasts swaying against the material.

"Better. Harder to tell you have pencil nubs poking out. Let's get going so you can get back here to start the cleaning for the day."

Jill almost cried as she slipped on the shiny high heels, her breasts swaying, her nipples getting harder. There was no way anyone wouldn't notice her in this outfit.

"Jilly! Grab your purse and let's go or you can lose the skirt if it's hampering your moving out of here."

Jill swallowed before walking quickly to her purse now on the table, leaving out the front door as Miss Lindsey locked it behind them. Jill was instructed to open Miss Lindsey's door for her, and she did so, running to the passenger side as Miss Lindsey buckled in. Jill was still buckling in as the car backed out and they drove for shopping.

Jill was told to sit up; slouching was bad for her posture as her nipples proudly waved to anyone as the car moved down the road. They pulled into a building, parking in the middle of the parking lot even though it was mostly empty. Jill didn't know where they were at but did know this was not to her benefit.

Jill had to hurry to open Miss Lindsey's door, the shorter woman strolling casually to the building as Jill had to use her longer strides to get there beforehand, opening the door for her like a proper maid. Jill was already having to beg for her punishment for attitude the day before, she didn't like asking for more later. This whole court ordered community service was too much for her, as she wished this mystery stranger hadn't insisted she take being Miss Lindsey's maid for her hundred- and twenty-hour service. It was the stranger who sent images or short videos of Jill doing pornographic act with vegetables or ponies, acts Jill knew she never did, but it was impossible to disprove when the room and background were from her own house, her tattoo was on full display and the closeups of her eating a carrot from her ass or gleefully licking pony cum off her face as the cock in her hand spurted more for her facial. The close ups showed Jill's face, smile, eyes and, well, her as the image. She knew she never did any of it, but no one would ever believe her. She barely didn't believe it herself.

They entered, Jill realizing it was an adult store, the man behind the counter nodding at them as Miss Lindsey handed Jill a basket. It appeared they were buying more than one item.

Done, Jill placed the basket on the counter where the man rang up the cuffs for ankles and wrists, a black leather collar with four D rings, matching leash, two paddles, two riding crops, two more maid outfits, three different sized dildos, two plugs advertised on the packaging as butt plugs filled with fun and satisfaction, two sets of nipple clamps and two expensive chastity belts, one with a dildo attached and one without.

The items rung up, placed into bags and the man stared at Jill's tits, the nubs hard to miss as her breasts swayed in full view under the see-through material. Miss Lindsey poked Jill.

"Pay the man, twat, and get the bags. We have places to go."

Jill blinked at her.

"You expect me to pay over five hundred dollars for items I don't want or need? Why should I buy your toys for you? Get them yourself."

"You will because it's not my ass looking for new work on Monday. You will because it's not my ass doing sixty days in a cell. You will because we are leaving with these items, either with your paying them or you work off the debt with the four horny men inside those occupied booths. You leave without paying and option one and option two are your only choices. Option three will also show you having to have a ride from here to your car."

Jill looked at the row of lights to see four lit as she looked back to see Miss Lindsey already walking away. She handed over a credit card to the now smirking man who looked like he wanted a free tit grabbing as Jill tried hide her swaying movements behind the bags.

She had the receipt, grabbed the bags, and had to push open the door for Miss Lindsey who also expected her to open the car door while not dropping the bags. The bags went into the backseat before Jill rushed to the passenger side to get in, Miss Lindsey driving off as soon as the door closed. Jill had to buckle in as they entered the road for the next destination.

Jill said nothing, aware she had no leverage at this point. She paid because she had no leverage to bargain with Miss Lindsey. She would dress like a slut as they pulled up to a grocery store, Miss Lindsey again parking away from the entrance. She had no leverage, and it was still only Saturday morning.

Jill had to push the shopping cart as Miss Lindsey filled it. In the produce department Jill was told to select two cucumbers since she knew the kind Jilly liked better than Miss Lindsey did. As Jilly put two in the cart, Miss Lindsey added lettuce and cherry tomatoes.

A few people stared at her, a few with grins as a few men watched her go past only for her to see them watching her approach as she went down the next aisle. A few women frowned at her displaying nubs but there was little to do about it. Jilly asked Miss Lindsey if there was a way to stop this, Miss Lindsey suggested she go to the car, buckle on the collar and leash, she could wrap the leash around the handle of the shopping cart. A guarantee no one would keep looking at hard nipples enjoying the day.

Jill kept her hands on the cart, following Miss Lindsey even as they entered the cooler areas, Jill's nipples feeling like they loved the cold air, her drenched panties inside her pussy waving the small portion hanging out of the pussy. She was not surprised when she was left to pay for groceries as Miss Lindsey went to the side to buy something from the coffee chain near the wall.

Jill opened the driver's door for Miss Lindsey to enter, went to the back after Miss Lindsey popped the trunk, loaded the groceries, closing the trunk to find she had to walk several yards to put the cart away. She almost ran back as she saw the car inch forward. Again, she wasn't even buckled in as the car went to the exit.

Back home, she was left to bring in the groceries and the adult bags as Miss Lindsey sat at the table, apparently playing on the phone. Done, she was told to put all the groceries away, properly, no mistakes. She was already in trouble from yesterday and today's temper tantrum didn't help her case. Jilly only had to ask politely twice for items she didn't know where they went.

Done, she went into her pose to stand by the doorway, waiting for Miss Lindsey to check to make sure she made no error. Five minutes later, Miss Lindsey simply told her to strip. Not knowing when to stop, Jill undressed quickly, folding, and setting her clothes on the counter, her still polished shoes on top of the pile. The only item of clothing visible was the panties hanging part way out of her pussy.

She was told to check on how wet her panties were, Jill removing them in full view of Miss Lindsey and all the cameras, the moisture obvious as they almost dripped while Jill held them up. She was told to use her mouth to dry them off. Miss Lindsey went back to looking at her phone as Jill worked at trying to insert her used panties, drenched in her pussy juices, into her mouth to suck them dry. It wasn't the first time this weekend she had her own juice in her mouth or belly, but this was the most so far. Jill didn't complain as she pushed them in, sucking noticeably to the cameras as she swallowed the juices flowing down her throat.

Miss Lindsey suggested she go outside, get her thigh highs and stuff one of them into her pussy before she had to lick up a puddle while sucking on her lunch. Jilly did so, aware she could feel moisture on her thighs now that the panties weren't plugging her. She rolled one of the thigh highs up, inserting them into her pussy with her fingers, showing no embarrassment as anyone could look over the fence to watch. More so, anyone in the next duplex sharing the back yard could see. Then again, she had already been standing outside the door naked and posed, already been outside to use the sandy spot for a toilet, already had rubbed her ass against the grass to clean it after taking a dump, already had hosed herself down as well as hosing the towels stuck to her skin with dried pussy juice. There wasn't much more to embarrass her out here.

Jilly remembered to lick her fingers clean, moving the panties around her mouth for her tongue to clean off the juices. She knew if she didn't, she'd be cleaning anything Miss Lindsey thought she touched. She didn't need to repeat that experience.

Back inside, she entered the kitchen, glancing at Miss Lindsey still looking at her phone. Miss Lindsey didn't look up but did point a finger to the floor. Jilly went down on all fours, crawling over to kneel upright, fingers behind her head, eyes lowered, waiting for instructions.

Told to remove the panties, Jilly was handed a sippy cup, Jilly remembering to thank Miss Lindsey before she drank the cool water down.

Her eyes glazed over, Jilly getting over five minutes of instruction and clarification before coming around, not aware she was ever out. The empty sippy cup sat on the table. Miss Lindsey looked at her.

"What were you told to do last night, to do this morning?"