Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like we don't need to punish you then. If you blow me off for a stupid reason, but an official business reason if valid. I have no intention of having you fired for serving me."

Jilly twat felt the air leave its body. It teared up as it feared Miss Lindsey wouldn't punish her while the blackmailer insisted it be so. Jilly twat felt faint as she felt like she was going to be sick.

"twat, what is your issue? Why do you want this punishment and if you lie, I will nail your tongue to the tree outside until it's time for twat to leave for the weekend. "

Jilly twat broke, crying as she told her dominate about the text. It was sent to get the phone, crawling back to show the texting from the unknown number. Miss Lindsey scrolled through the messages, setting the phone down.

"Get dressed."

"Miss Lindsey, this...arrgg!"

The sound came as Miss Lindsey reached down to garb a tit and twisting it hard.

"I said get dressed. Not saying I want a commentary! Now get your ass moving!"

Jilly twat crawled, not noticing the rug burns as she went to the bag, realizing the clothes were drying outside. It crawled outside to get dressed, finding the bag outside the door. Miss Lindsey came outside, slapping a document on the patio table.

"Sign and date."

Jilly saw it was the time sheet.

"Twat hasn't finished the weekend yet. It hasn't..."

The slap was hard, twat blinking back the tears.

"I said. Sign. And. Date."

Miss Lindsey was furious with Jilly twat, the slave mode kicking in as it signed and dated without a word. A second timesheet came to the table.

"Sign and date for next week."

Jilly twat was going to say something but the look it received made it sign and date the second timesheet. The timesheets were removed by Miss Lindsey.

"The bag is there, take it and leave."

"Jilly twat's time hasn't ..."

"Shut up, cunt." Miss Lindsey hissed at the maid who cringed at the tone. "I will turn in the sheets to keep the courts happy. You won't be seeing me again. We're done with your stupid games."

"Games?"

"You do all this serving and obedience as if you want to do it. Now I find out you're only here because your owner told you. I have no idea if you have a master or mistress, and don't care. Your owner has been giving you instructions to make me think you are here on your own free will. You're only here because your owner ordered you. Now leave because I am not interested in your games. You are not interested in serving me unless your owner approves, I'm not interested in you serving me while waiting to see if your owner approves. I am not competing with ownership. Get out and don't come back. I'll be moving this next weekend so don't even bother to look for me."

Miss Lindsey stormed inside the kitchen, door closing, the lock clicking into place. Jilly twat stood there, stunned. She needed Miss Lindsey in her life. She had to have Miss Lindsey in her life.

A window opened.

"Move your ass out of here. In a minute I will call the cops and you can be arrested for trespassing and harassment. I will also shred the timesheets, so you won't be given credit for the first offence. Now go see your owner for pets and domination."

The window closed, Jilly twat slowly walking over to get the bag, then leaving the backyard to go to her car. Miss Lindsey was furious and Jilly twat was barely holding on to her mind to make it home. Once in the garage, she turned off the car, crying for twenty minutes.

Inside, she stripped, going to the bathroom to clean her face. Jill Sims looked at the collar still around her neck and she fingered it as the tears came again. She slumped to the floor, curled into a ball, crying until she had no more to give.

Jill Sims realized she just lost the best relationship she ever had. Someone who cared about her, protected her, kept her sane during the messes at work. Plus, Jill Sims acknowledged, she loved being aroused, loved the feeling of submitting to Miss Lindsey, how her body responded so well to the treatment.

She missed lunch, supper and didn't care she hadn't eaten all day. She crawled to the bedroom, lay so her pussy was on a towel and lay unmoving until sleep finally came.

On Sunday morning, she lay, staring at the walls, feeling the towel move as it stuck to her skin by dried pussy juice. She started crying again, saying over and over 'I'm so sorry, Miss Lindsey' like it was a mantra. She finally went to the bathroom, showering the towel loose before cleaning herself. Once dried off, she cleaned the leather collar, half tempted to put it back on but went to the bedroom, removed a picture, and hung the collar on the wall where it could be seen anytime, she or anyone entered the bedroom. It was a place of honor to her.

Walking naked to the kitchen she snared an apple to settle her stomach. She looked at her phone to see if Miss Lindsey was forgiving her but all she had was a text from her blackmailer, asking what the hell was the stupid cunt up to? It was supposed be serving Miss Lindsey.

She almost threw the phone, instead texting back in capital letters "FUCK YOU!"

A text came back, reminding her about the photos and videos. Jill Sims texted back the unknown blackmailer could show them to whoever he or she wanted, they could even shove them all up their own ass if that made the blackmailer happy. Jill no longer cared what the blackmailer did. Her life was already destroyed.

The phone texted a ping a few times, but she ignored it. The blackmailer could stuff it into its ass and remove it from its mouth as far as she was concerned. Miss Lindsey was furious and while Jill Sims could understand the reasoning, she also knew it wasn't like that. She loved serving Miss Lindsey.

Jill did some housecleaning of her own, ate lunch, and cleaned some more. She didn't get dressed again until the next morning when she needed to go to work to see if she still had a job.

The blackmailer was at Lindsey's place, furious Jill Sims wasn't broken, in fact didn't even care. That bitch would care when the pictures popped up all the executive's computers. The bitch would care when the TV in the employee breakroom started playing those videos. And why?? Why did Lindsey allow all this? They were supposed to break the cunt, not let her walk away.

"I told you last weekend, Jill Sims was already broken. She broke earlier than thought but she is broken. Her text to you her life was destroyed isn't just a throwaway. To her, it's very real."

"Damn it, Lyn, the cunt bitch destroyed my family! You know I want revenge!"

"Yeah, I know. You want to have her so eager to be your toilet, you can piss and shit down her mouth anytime, anywhere just to show off she no longer cares about anything but cleaning you afterwards. Heard it."

"Then why did you have her leave? Beat her ass! Make her cry and plead and beg for more! You know you could have her doing that."

"I could but then I'm not Kara."

"Kara? Who the hell is Kara?"

"Someone who would beat your ass a few hundred times with various objects and love it all. The point is, Jill Sims is broken and has proven it over and over."

"Crap, she needs to learn her place! On her knees, begging for shit in her mouth."

"Tiny tits."

The blackmailer, a light brown skinned girl a few inches taller than Lindsey, went silent. She got to her knees, crawled forward be near where Lindsey sat, and looked up.

Tiny tits was in her safe place, her calm place. Gazing up at Lindsey's face, the girl felt her anger and tension melt away. She drank the sippy cup offered.

Once her eyes cleared, she was standing, somehow her anger venting was wrong, Lyn was her best friend since they were roommates at the university. She apologized for her attitude.

"I understand, Tina. I just hoped you had a bit more faith in me but apparently you don't. That doesn't make me happy."

The familiar twist in her stomach meant Tina knew it wasn't good for Lyn to be unhappy. Yes, Tina was the computer expert, developing a deepfake program while at school, a slow and jerky program until new computers came along and, well, as evidenced by Jill Sims, it was near impossible to determine a real body in a video over the fake one. Jill Sims never did the videos, but even she couldn't tell it wasn't her.

Jill Sims was drunk, taking out a car, killing the occupants. Her family had money and connections, so she spent her summer vacation at house arrest, a house with a pool, riding stables, and servants. Meanwhile Tina buried her entire family.

Tina roomed with a short woman who loved doing studies on how drugs affected minds. Schizophrenics could operate normally with a drug combination, people with nerve disorders could be normal, the spectrum was unlimited according to Lindsey the roommate.

Tina was five feet six inches tall, with a slim boyish figure. She was, Lindsey found out during a visit to her home, the only female in the family not having c cups or higher on the bras. They called her tiny tits, Tina hating the name.

Tina returned to school that fall, filled with revenge. Lyndsey took the brunt of the tirades before giving a few drugs to her roommate. Taking careful notes, Lyndsey altered compounds, strengths, and dosages on her roommate before finding one that worked perfectly.

Tina had no idea she was being drugged but did know she put more effort into schoolwork than in plotting revenge. She was nicer to her roommate who put up with the bitch sessions, finding she liked giving Lyndsey back rubs and later full body rubs and later, cuddling and before the end of the school year, loving the taste of her pussy.

By the time they graduated, they found jobs in their respective fields, living close to work yet Tina found herself yearning for the pussy she loved to service. So, it worked out since Tina knew yard work from her family's business, she would show up on Wednesdays in her van, remove the mower and such and do the yard work for Lyndsey. When Lindsey came home, Tina would have the yard all done, the tools back in the van and supper started. They'd cuddle as they ate, soon Tina would have the pussy she wanted, and she'd leave the next morning to go home to change for work.

To Tina, it was a great solution and a great friendship. To Lindsey, it was a great way to monitor the longer lasting effects of the drugs. It also helped when it was discovered Jill Sims worked at the same place Lindsey worked.

Tina was all for attacking, Lindsey all for being more subtle. Jill Sims was no longer wealthy, her father dying of cancer, her mother allowing others to manage the family fortune, others who left later after there was nothing left to siphon off. Left with a large debt, the family items were sold off, her mother died of an overdose, leaving Jill to have enough to pay bills and college tuition. She became a hard driving businesswoman who wasn't going to rely on anyone.

So Tina made the videos, Jill blackmailed into serving Miss Lindsey. Miss Lindsey never considered showing them to anyone, Tina having to hold back the actual release of them. It would cost Jill her job, but all she had to do was start over. Tina couldn't follow her all over the country or across the border if it came to that. The threat, though, was very real, making Jill having to respond to serving Miss Lindsey.

Tina spent Sunday night, leaving the next morning knowing she could trust Lyn with all she wanted to do. If it meant having the pussy more often, she'd allow Lyn to have her wear a maid's outfit. They just lived too far apart to do it as often as Tina desired.

Fourth Weekend

Saturday

Lindsey woke to get her bearings, this being the first morning of sleeping in a new bedroom. She was all moved in, the moving time wasn't long as she didn't have a lot of possessions. Her clothes, some holiday decorations already packed, a few of the patio furniture. The rest of the furniture was left when the previous occupants moved out, so Lindsey felt it only fair to keep to the tradition.

The past week was entertaining to her. Tiny tits proved to be as eager to obey as always, leaving Monday morning wondering about wearing a maid's outfit as per one of Lyndsey's instructions.

Lyndsey expected Jill Sims to come back sometime during the week to beg for another chance but was surprised when the businesswoman knocked politely on the front door Tuesday evening. Lyndsey simply looked at her until Jill blushed a deep red.

She extended a leather portfolio to Lyndsey who flipped it open. She read part of the page, walking away, telling Jill to close the door. Sitting in the chair, she read the entire document before looking at Jill standing nervously nearby.

"You made this?"

Jill went to her knees.

"No, Miss Lindsey, I printed the slave contract from the Internet. It had all the items I thought should be covered. Please, Miss Lindsey, I already signed, and thumb printed each page. I need you to own me."

Jill felt relief, knowing that was the hardest part, openly admitting she needed to be owned by Miss Lindsey. She only hoped Miss Lindsey would accept for Jill felt so empty inside, it was depressing. She only felt alive serving this fantastic dominate.

"You want me to move in with you, dominate you at all times and in all ways?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsey, you own me, thus you own all I have. I have included all my bank accounts, with logons and passwords. There is a house key and garage remote as well as safe deposit key. You still need to be added on or, if Miss Lindsey prefers, close that box and open one this slave does not have access. This slave, if you accept it, will have you listed on its will, insurance, and all legal documents."

Lyndsey looked over the contract again, it fully stating Jill Sims, hereby known as slave, gave herself and all she possessed to Lyndsey Trail, hereby known as Owner, effective immediately, the contract ending only on the wishes of Owner. Slave will tend to Owner in any way desired, act in any way, dress in any way, spend time in any way Owner desires. Then it went on for giving Owner complete and unlimited access to anything slave may have the ability to give to Owner.

A flash drive was there and when it was plugged into the laptop, showed Jill Sims wearing nothing but the black slave collar clearly reading the slave contract, explaining this was all of her free will and doing, Miss Lyndsey not yet aware Jill Sims wished to be her property and slave to do as Owner desired.

"Looks like you covered a lot of bases. You sure of this?"

"This slave is very sure, Miss Lindsey. It will only be happy submitting to Your dominance and obedience to Your desires."

Lyndsey signed the contract. Her suggestions worked perfectly.

By Friday, her things were in the nicer house in the nicer neighborhood. The master bedroom was Owner's room, slave's items crammed into the guest bedroom. Friday after work, they stopped at the bank, Owner getting control of the safe deposit box and added to all the bank accounts. They stopped for slave to go into the adult store with a shopping list, purchasing and returning to the car. Slave still sat on the pink My Little Pony blanket as slave was aroused all the time with the concept of being owned by Miss Lindsey.

Now it was Saturday morning, Owner using the bathroom and shower before exiting to dress in shorts, tee shirt, and sneakers. She stopped at the kitchen, drinking a glass of OJ before passing through the utility room to the three-car garage.

The one side had the benches and storage tubs, the middle area had slave's car and this end had Owner's car. It was easy to see which was which since slave was in bondage at its car.

Slave looked at the door opening, feeling aroused at the sight of Owner. Slave had its wrists attached to a belt, its neck collar attached to a rope passing through the open windows of the car, forcing its head to rest at the bottom of the windshield. Its legs were spread, tied to bolts screwed into the wood. Slave wore Owner's panties on its face, panties worn all day Friday. The leaking pussy had no vibrator or chastity belt but was leaking all night down the hood, onto the front grill and to the floor.

"How was slave's night?"

"Very well, Owner. It did not sleep much but has spent much time thanking the fates for allowing this slave to be owned by You."

"So, with all that time, how were you planning on pleasing me today?"

"However Owner desires."

"Yeah, that wasn't my question, was it, slave? Did I ask how I was going to have you please me today?"

"No, Owner. This slave is sorry it did not correctly answer."

Owner went to a bench, taking two round metal hanger straps to secure pipes and a screwdriver back to the bound slave. The straps were set over the loose tits, set to the bottom, and yanking a nipple, Owner watched the galvanized steel settle around the flesh. Using the screwdriver, she tightened the strap until the tits were firmer.

Taking the screwdriver back, she returned with two hoop earrings with screw backing, tightening them onto the hard nubs. She went inside, coming back out to insert a riding drop through the hoops.

"Okay, slave, while you consider actually answering my questions correctly, here is a question you better listen to. Slave wants its tits beaten with a crop, Owner does not feel like doing so. To convince Owner to beat its tits, slave must give Owner three reason why slave should be beaten. None of the reasons can be about how Owner might enjoy or get pleasure. Owner doesn't want to do this. So, can slave think of three reasons why Owner should go out of her way to beat the tits?"

"No, Owner."

Owner reached out to pick up the dildo she brought out. She shoved it up the wet pussy rather easily.

"No dropping your toys. I'll be back in an hour to see if you have an answer."

Slave was left alone, its throat dry as it tried to find a reason. All it came up with were reason having to do with Owner's prerogative or pleasure. Worse, the simple thinking got it more aroused, making it harder to use the pussy muscles to contain the dildo ready to slide out of the wet pussy between the spread legs.

Owner was at the front door where Tina came in, taking a day off to see how Lyn was settling in. Lyn was fine, slave was still in bondage from the night before, still edging for a climax it wasn't going to get, still desperate to please Owner.

"I can't believe you did this. Now I can piss on her."

"I told you, no interaction with slave without my approval."

"But that's half the reason I came over. I could meet you anywhere if I didn't get to piss and shit on her."

"What did I just say?"

"I should wait until you're busy and do it anyway?"

They sat at the table to eat the breakfast meal Tina brought over. She was excited to see the live action on Lyn's phone of slave squirming, trying to not lose the dildo now showing at the pussy entrance. There was shiny proof of the leakage on the front of the car and down the spread legs.

"Damn, think she'll hold out?"

"No, it's already losing the battle. That dildo was much further in fifteen minutes ago. I'd bet it's not even thinking of answering the question I asked, instead, making sure it doesn't lose what I specially told it to not lose."

"Damn, Lyn, I'm glad we're friends."

"Tiny tits."

Tina fluttered her eyes, before drinking from the offered sippy cup. There were a few minutes of questions and honest answers before more suggestions were given. By the time the eyes cleared, the sippy cup was refilled and still off to the side.

Without thinking, tiny tits ate the last of the muffin sandwich before simply picking up the dildo, sucking it dry. She set it down, looking around the room.

"She didn't change the décor much since we installed those cameras for the body scan for the computer program. One would think she'd change something."