Lindsey Gets Wet

Story Info
Date night has a wet twist.
2k words
4.46
8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first story, please let me know what you think*

The hot summer sun was beating down on the windshield of the car on my way home from work. It was probably the nicest day so far of the early summer, and my excitement level was mounting as my journey was almost over. I had been counting the hours all day long, looking forward to a date night with my wife. We were planning a simple dinner out without the kids and then possibly a couple drinks.

As I pulled up at home I was already feeling my cock getting hard imagining my gorgeous wife and the outfit she might be wearing. Getting out the car and into the house to get ready to go, I spied my wife up the stairs bending down to pick something up off the floor. Lyndsay was wearing a cute little light yellow sundress and a pair of lacy white panties covered her sexy ass. I gave a little whistle to get her attention and got a quick flip of the back of the dress to show off more of her amazing butt.

Let me explain my wife, she does not look her age at all, she gets mistaken for many years younger than she is. She has shorter blonde hair and the cutest girl next door face, with amazing eyes and a smile that is contagious and makes me smile as well. Lyndsay's breasts are small but wonderful, perfect for her petite frame and has this sexy little butt that I can't help but stare at any time she is in the room. Our sex life has changed in the last couple years as Lyndsay has had a sexual awakening and become so much more aware of her own sexuality.

"You ready to go soon hot stuff", I say to Lyndsay. "Where did you decide for dinner?"

"I booked us for the new Greek restaurant, The Pitted Olive," she remarked as she came down the stairs, not able to take my eyes off of her and the little bit of cleavage the sun dress is showing off.

"I'm ready when you are", I advise.

She puts on her shoes, with a little bit of a heel on it, accentuating her slender well-toned and tanned legs. I watch the skirt of her dress ride up as she gets in the car, exposing some sexy thigh. We talk about our days during the car ride to the restaurant, arriving after a few minutes.

When we walking into the restaurant with my stunning wife beside me, I can feel other guest and staff checking her out. I smile to myself, knowing they are wondering how a guy like me got a stunner like her. We are seated for dinner at a little table near the kitchen, and you can instantly smell the wonderful Greek food cooking in the back. We order wine and dinner, and continue small talk about our day. Lyndsay seems overly flirty tonight, she must be excited for the night as well.

"What do you want to do after dinner?" I ask as we finish our appetizers.

"I have something in mind, don't you worry", she quickly responds,

"Oh really, like what?" I quickly retort.

"You will have to wait and see... you will like it". She says with a quick smirk.

Now I am extremely curious, but I know not to pry. My imagination starts going crazy, what dirty idea could she have... hmm. I just smile and we continue our dinner.

After desserts we pay and leave the restaurant, both commenting how great dinner was and that we need to come back again soon. As we get out to the parking lot, Lyndsay takes a look at my car and then me.

"Your car is too dirty, this will not be good enough for tonight!" Lyndsay quickly says as looking at me.

Shocked, and curious by the very odd remark, "No problem, there is a car wash just over there." Pointing down the road, "I will quickly wash it."

Getting in the car, I look over to see a little bare skin of the top of her thighs as Lyndsay gets in, I notice how big of a smile she has on her face when catching me looking. We pull into the carwash, it is not a brushless drive through wash, but one with the individual bays. There are three empty bays in this small car wash, and think to myself, I seriously hope I don't get my outfit too wet as I pull into the middle bay. Then wondering, does anyone use these car washes anymore that much anymore with the drive through washes?

The bays are enclosed by brick on each side, but the area where the sprayers and coin receptacles are is open, for air flow I guess.

Luckily I reach into the door handle of my car where I keep change and I feel enough to get a quick wash done. I'm just opening my door to get out and my wife says "Hold on, I will handle this". As she takes her shoes off, opens the door and gets out.

"Ok, you sure, don't get your cute dress wet, dear."

As she puts an amazing amount of coins in the machine, I start to wonder where that bag of coins came from, and how this is going to be a quick wash. The machine starts and she turns on the heavy spray, soaking the car all the way around. I'm watching her round the car, thinking how crazy is this, a sexy lady washing my car as I sit in it on date night.

When the car fully wet, she stops and looks at me and points the sprayer straight up into the air. The spray of water hits the ceiling of the bay and becomes like a heavy rain down on my wife. Her sundress becomes soaked and clings to her amazing body, her hard nipples are poking through the dress and every curve is not hidden from my imagination.

She gives me an, oops, what did I just do kind of look, but with a little more of a devilish smile. She puts the sprayer away, and turns the switch to the soap brush attachment. I can't take my eyes off of this sexy creature as she reaches back and unzips her sundress. She slowly slides the dress down, revealing a wet white tank top and white panties underneath. My mind is totally blow from the vision of my totally hot wife revealing her incredible body in this semi-public area.

I am hard as a rock as I notice that both the tank top and panties are totally see though, her erect pink nipples and shaved pussy easily in view. I can make out every inch of her incredible body. She bends down to pick up the dress giving me the sexiest view of her ass through the wet panties, then hangs the dress up on the wall. The water is dripping off of every sexy inch of her body.

Now taking the soap brush out she starts soaping up the car and then lastly the windows. Wait, no, the soap is making it harder to see her!! I see the brush get put away though the soap, but it's much harder to see Lyndsay and her see through outfit! Wait, I want more of this incredible body, don't stop!! Instead of taking out the sprayer to get the soap off the car, she slowly walks over to the passenger window, and presses her amazing body against the soapy window. Her breasts are pressed against the window, showing me her incredible erect nipples almost so close I can reach out and touch them.

I am so horny at this moment, I'm not sure I'm going to make it all the way through this show, my cock is making my pants unbearable. Just as I'm about to roll the window down to see he up close, she moves from the passenger window around the front. I can't take my eyes of her wet ass in her sopping wet white panties, it is almost enough to make me blow already.

She slowly struts her sexy body all the way around to the driver side window and starts to repeat her enchanting actions from the passenger window, her amazing breasts and nipples pressing against the glass inches from my face. I reach out lustfully and touch the glass in between her breasts and the interior of the car. Just as I release my absolutely rock hard cock out of my pants, she walks back to the front.

At this time I remember we are in a car wash, facing the road, and notice another car pulling into the parking lot. Damn it, this puts a damper on my show, and car wash. Lyndsay notices as well and moves back towards the car, out of the sight lines of the person that just pulled into the bay to our left.

She turned the sprayer back on just before they arrived and stares at me as she sprays the soap off the car, full sexy body on display, white tank and panties now turned blue from the soap. During this, she is getting a little more adventurous and starts moving back to the very open and visible part of the bay. She slowly turns a bit towards the other bay, teasing whoever may be there.

My hand is gently stroking my cock as I watch my stunning wife turns back towards the car and slowly turns the sprayer back at the ceiling to rinse herself off, drenching her amazing body again, the water dripping off her, revealing erect nipples and a very wet pussy.

I see her free hand slowly tracing down from her erect nipples, pinching and tugging on each nipple, down her flat midsection, and down inside of her wet panties. Fingers slowly feeling down for her clit, I can see the moment her fingers get to the right spot, her eyes finally leave mine as the pleasure hits her and she closes them.

I'm full into the stroking of my cock, unable to control the lust from the vision I am seeing. Just as things start to get really good, the countdown of the machine starts. As I'm reaching to find more change to keep this going, Lyndsay takes the sprayer, puts it away, and to my disbelief, grabs her dress and comes back to the car, letting the machine run out of time.

She gives a little shake for our new friend next to us. She grabs a towel from the back seat, placing on the passenger seat, then sits her sopping wet body in all its absolute glory sits down in the passenger seat. She quickly puts her legs up on the dashboard, and runs her hands back down to her pussy, one hand moves her wet panties to the side, and the other start rubbing her exposed clit. Reaching over, I start tracing her hard nipple with my fingers, pinching it in between my fingers.

Lyndsay looks over and pushes my hand out of the way, sitting up in her seat. I start to wonder what I did wrong, maybe this is a one woman show. My wife fixes her outfit and looks over at me, my cock still protruding from my pants, ready to explode. Her eyes light up as reaches over and grabs onto me, lust in her eyes.

She bends down and takes my cock into her mouth, tongue wrapping around the tip and her hand cupping my balls, just the way that makes me go crazy. It doesn't take very long at all until I explode into her mouth. As I reach down to rub her pussy through her still drenched panties, she pushes my hand away again.

"Take me home, I want you to fuck me".

The End