All Comments on 'Lindsey Gets Wet'

by Hardworkhardplay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Your writing skills are first class. Scarcely a single glitch to be seen. Great first effort. But, you will want to explore something sexier than a married woman doing a strip tease for her hubby. Introduce some elements of the forbidden. Maybe the other drivers get a good look at her cumming. Maybe she even walks over to his stall and ends up in his car for while. Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, you should probably decide how you plan to spell it. Lindsey, Lyndsay (lol) or perhaps Lindsay, which is far more likely than the latter. In any case, maybe make the title and the body match as far as her name goes. Second, learn when to use the comma, or leave it out. Third, when you ask a question in dialogue, use a '?' consistently. Fourth, every single author on this site will right something like "but she looks ten years younger than her real age." It's never true, yet you can't seem to be the exception, either. Finally, your wife is a disgusting whore and flaunts that fact publicly. Get a good divorce lawyer, unless you want to father another man's child next, in which case, seek mental counseling for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a brilliant first story! It’s a very nice sexy exhibitionist scenario. Elements of realism make fantasies seem achievable which in turn can heighten the eroticism, so your naughty scene was definitely plausible. It could easily have been submitted in the Loving Wives or Exhibitionist & Voyeur categories. I’d definitely recommend that you add Tags to future stories, essentially they’re key words highlighting events/ sexual acts in your story. They have the dual purpose of acting as Trigger Warnings and as a method of attracting like minded readers.

As an example; I was wary of reading your story because it didn’t have any Tags (but I took the risk anyway), based on the title it could easily have contained the fetish of “watersports” (aka urine). I’m relieved that it didn’t have anything like that in it because that’s a turn off for me. Appropriate tags could have included: exhibitionist, married, masturbation, wet t-shirt, strip tease, foreplay, public, blow job (or oral sex), car wash.

Pros & Cons - this is an erotic story website so there will always be people who love your stories as well as those who hate them like the anonymous commenter who ranted about the fictional wife being a whore 🙄. Nope, I’ve no idea how someone could read your story and come up with that response! I know I’m guilty of having had extreme negative reactions to other stories, mine tend to be for something like Human Trafficking being presented in a sexy situation. Modern day slavery is a very real and horrific issue, real slavery, rape, abuse and torture isn’t sexy. Present a situation of CNC/ genuine BDSM and it’s going to make me want to read it. Short version don’t let negative reviews get you down.

As Odiouser noted, adding naughtier things will attract more readers. My first response to that is to suggest that the wife could have expanded her show by attaching a suction dildo to the car bonnet (or hood? In the US) and then riding it.

Best of luck with your writing and thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous