[MFM] Convinced My Wife

Story Info
A shy and reserved wife is encouraged to visit a swinger bar.
3.1k words
4.34
29k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[MFM] Convinced my wife on a first time visit to a Swinger's Club in a new city.

This was a long time in the making for my wife and I to share this experience. She was reluctant for years to let anyone enter our marriage in a sexual way. She was loyal and always came back to our vows and she told me idea scared her because she was worried it would open a desire or kink inside her. I was always of the opinion just embrace it!

There was a venue in the city we visited that hosted swinger's parties and had a clean and fun reputation as a adult club. We did some research together online and read reviews of other couples that were doing this type of thing for the first time. My wife read a review of a couple, similar age and almost identical circumstances to ours. High school sweethearts and looking to spice things up in the bedroom. The woman's side of the review was that there was no pressure and most of the real kinky stuff went on behind curtains in private spaces. The review went on to say it was like a night club with a bit more class, better music and a really friendly crowd. My wife was convinced that she could go ahead with this type of new experience after reading and listening to others first experiences.

It was the weekend away from our city we had planned for a while. The kids looked after and we were set to try this new experience and see what may happen. We had great conversations about our boundaries and very clear on expectations and limits. This triggered conversation about what opportunities may present and how we would both act. My wife did want to say it but her cheeks were blushed and she was excited by the possibilities.

I had wanted to go for a good couple of years to an establishment like this and couldn't believe it was happening! If I wasn't so turned on that my wife committed I might have been nervous!

In our research we looked at what to wear, bring and if there was anything we needed to prepare, and was told to wear as little clothing as possible and expect the unexpected, so Em went simply wearing my favourite little black dress of hers, high heals, leggings and nothing else but her clutch handbag. This took some time to get her to agree but far out she looked smoking hot. Such a short dress with no panties!

We arrived at the club around a 1/2 hour before it opened for our arranged tour and introduction by the host. They did an excellent job running us through the club and expectations, behaviours and different spaces for particular types of play. We were surprised by the variety of rooms and activities there. We were excited but so nervous and I was taken how absolutely fascinated at how taken Em was by some of the rooms, she had that blush in her face again and I knew she was getting excited. There really was a room or area for everyone and kink! Overall, both of us were extremely turned on by the whole set-up. After the full tour we were invited to make our way to one of the many bar areas to grab a first free drink. By this point there was a number of couples and everyone was chatting, relaxed and having fun. This helped calm our nerves and we instantly started chatting with multiple people.

A number of people really took to us and everyone was good looking and appeared friendly. The energy in the rooms was building and so electric. We watched a number of people move to other rooms and couples and groups were starting to build in confidence and publicly play. Em was starting to comment on a few guys and cocks she was seeing. Em looked so gorgeous and I could see her squeeze her legs and squirm in her tight short dress! I was permanently hard and needing to go to the toilet and kissed Em and ran my hand up her short skirt towards her pussy as I left. Just this act alone in public was so exciting. Em flinched as my fingers lifted her skirt to show the room her pussy and ran up her already wet slit. I knew I would be gone for a bit to get my cock soft in order to pee.

While I was gone she watched someone get flogged and fingered at a table and found herself getting wetter and more ready to play. Em was quite popular while I was gone and had received two proposals across the short time and she really fancied a dark early 30's male who was topples and ripped with smooth black skin, beautiful abs and eyes that could melt any woman. He was a gentleman, confident and smelled like cinnamon and pine needles. He asked Em if she wanted to play. Em responded with a nervous start but was drawn in by his looks, smell and personality. They exchanged names and continued to chat while I was gone. Jason pointed out his wife to Em, who was seated in-between two guys with their cocks out while she controlled and alternately sucked each of them. She was also darker skinned and stunning.

Em asked Jason about is first time in a club like this and how long he has been coming. He was very happy to share. Jason told of his desires to have another guy rub up his wife's pussy and breasts while he watched and that he lead his wife to the grop room the first time they came. The grope room is where you are, if comfortable, to be groped or touched by others. There is a rule of "confirm consent" where you are required to get a nod or a verbal yes before engaging. Jason spoke of how hot it was kissing her while she was rubbed and fingered at their first visit. All of the sudden Em's next move when I arrived back was clear. She knew it was the grop room for her next stop after hearing Jason's story. Jason saw That Em was turned on by the story and asked if they could meet when I was out. Em replied I think we would both like that. They cheers'ed drinks and agreed to meet there soon.

When I got back Em was alone and had a new sparkle in her eyes. Her cheeks where blushed and all I wanted was to touch her smooth wet pussy! Because I knew it was dripping just by looking at her. Em stood up and adjusted her LBD and reached out her hand and said "I know what room I want to visit now" she leant in, gave me a kiss and held her hand out for me to follow. This act alone was the highlight of my evening so far. I just loved her knowing and just going for it. I said "lead the way my minx"

The grop room had a cute little bar with its own barman. Em lead us straight to the bar and we got a top up. We then moved to the high table to lean on while we look out for talent. I mention to Em how fucking hot she looks tonight and ask what brings her to this room. Almost perfectly timed, Jason entered and I see her eyes drift and she says "him". Nice choice I say. I am startled a little as I see he is making a B Line our way. He was perfection! I knew Em had good taste.

"I am Jason" he states as he reaches out his hand to shake mine. His voice was deep, smooth and super confident. I was thinking, fuck, not much more perfect examples of a back males body! He was ripped and perfection. He tells me he met Em while I was in the bathroom. And complimented her on how beautiful she was. I pulled her close as I mentioned how lucky I was and we gave each other a kiss.

We all knew the rules of the room and all had confirmation Em was comfortable. They way Jason and Em were gazing at each other said it all to be honest. I lift Em's dress a little almost exposing her to Jason. Em leans into me for a kiss and I see her grab Jason's hand as she came in towards me. She kisses me with new passion I haven't had for a while. I see that Jason's hand is placed on her side and his huge hand grasps her hip almost like he could pick her up in one arm.

As we kiss she feels his hand slide down her side to the bottom of her high sitting dress. Her kiss is startled and I almost hear a moan as she pulls away from me. His huge smooth hand disappeared under her dress and she now lets out a moan with her eyes shut tight and her mouth wide open. She slowly opens her eyes looking at me with a deep sense of pleasure. I lean in and kiss her neck while looking down at Jason almost instantly bring her to climax. Watching the contrast of his dark skin up against Em's smooth white pussy was the hottest thing!

As he was rubbing I reached down to his hand and guided two of his fingers into her. This was the point of no return for Em and I almost came as well just watching this. Em came so hard and held back the urge what felt like a squirt at the same time. Once she stopped trembling I walked Em back a half steep for her to press up on the bar stool and I control Jason's hand to stay in her. I can almost hear how wet she was. Jason kept his fingers in and began to pulse them in and out as she rests her legs on the bar stool.

Her legs are a little spread and her LBD ridding up to expose her black hand filled pussy to me and the room. I slide in behind his hand to put my fingers just touching her clit. I know after coming she can hardly be touched. She is so sensitive, but I knew she was ready to keep going. Jason knew where to hit inside her and he did his thing as I rubbed Em's clit. The two of us worked in rhythmic class to have her coming in no time again.

Before we agreed on coming to the club we had set the rules and clarity on what we could and couldn't do. The main don't list was:

- [x] No penis penetration

- [x] No alone play (never leave each other)

- [x] No kissing other people on the mouth

- [x] No oral ( unless we agree)

I could see that the lines had been blurred already on our first encounter! I wanted to see Em suck Jason's cock and I even wanted to see his dark cock slide in her. I could feel the pre-come in my pants and my cock was so wet, I felt if anything even brushed up on my cock I would cum.

Jason slowly removes his soaking hand and rubs his fingers up her pussy, Em's legs shake and it rolled through her body like a dance, her hips and then her body and shoulders squirm. Jason's other hand has already undone his pants and released his huge perfection of a cock! I am pretty confident in my own package, but this was perfect! I wanted to suck it!!!

Em let's out a "it's your turn now"

Em encourages Jason closer. His cock is only centimetres from her primed pussy. Em jumps off the stool in haste and pulls her dress down. The desire to see his cock slide in her was strong and I think she wanted Ed it too. Em's hand grabs his huge cock and the other running over his abs.

Seeing her hand embrace a black cock and wrapped around it was almost enough to have me coming in my pants. By now his cock was upright and hard and she was pulling him off with her eyes fixed on his massive dark cock. He was way thicker and at least 2 inches longer then me. As Em was pulling him off she was moving closer to his abs and flirting with the idea of having his cock in her mouth. I could see her mouth action was wishing it was filled. It was a great cock. I let out with an approval "kiss it if you want" Em shakes her head saying no babe. I confirm it's okay. Still shaking her head Jason steps a little closer having his cock almost hit her lips. She respectfully repositions a bit back from him shying away from this spectacular cock. She is pulling him and eyes locked on his cock, licking her lips she looks up at me with Jason's cock so close now. I run my hand off her shoulder and behind her head. I gently push her towards him. His cock getting pulled by her now hits her lip. Her head pushes back on my hand to move away but I push back closing the space. She looks up at me and I reassure her. "It's yours"

Em gives him the cutest little kiss on the tip and then shy's away. I put a little encouraging pressure on the back of her head. Jason pushes his hips forward as I pressure and Em's mouth slightly open takes a little of his tip. Licking her lips like she had something sweet she takes one last look up and I affirm her. "It's yours"

Em grabs Jason with two hands and takes the tip while working his long cock with her hands. Focused on the head before tilting sideways and working her way down the entire length. Jason was now moaning and not far off completely exploding.

I was filled with pleasure watching Em treat this cock and how much Jason was loving it was arousal overload. The way she worked it had him needing to cum real quick. Em was now working him and had one hand down between her own legs rubbing her dripping wet pussy. I bet she was thinking of sitting on a cock while she sucked jason.

I had a thought that jumped into my mind... I knew penetration was out of the question but Em on the bar stool was the perfect hight to have Jason rub is cock on her. I told Em to stop and stood her up, she was startled and was thinking I wanted to have a go at sucking him! but I sat her up and lifted her dress to expose her saturation to us both. "Let Jason rub his cock on you" I say. Em leans back a little and lifts her dress some more to fully show him. Jason walks in close pulling his huge cock. He stands over her with me holding her hand and her other stopping her dress from sliding down. He is between her legs looking down on her an wanking as he lowers his cock and slides it over the top of Em's clit. Em tilts her head back and closes her eyes and let's put a moan. I advise Jason "no penetration" of course he says. He is close to coming and he really moves his cock around Em's wet pussy. I saw him focused on the entry to her pussy and Em is looking and sounds like she is close to cuming again. She squirms her hips and looks like she is even pushing back on his cock. She is so wet it could slip in easy, but Jason is careful and respectful. Em lifts her dress higher and is really moving in motion to his play and Jason tilts his head back and moans. I can see they are both about to cum!

Jason's cock is pumping and about to explode! Here it comes. He pulls back and plasters Em with a huge and powerful load. It just kept coming. It was at least twice what my loads are! Her front and under her dress was covered and it was dripping down all over her pussy. Jason unleashed his load with accuracy all over her smooth pussy. He then moved in to rub his cock a little more to clean every last drop off him. I reached down to rub Em's clit to finish her, she was covered! The wet pussy combined with Jason's giz was super hot! Em was grabbing Jasons cock and pulling it as I was making her cum. It didn't take long for Em to cum again as she was rubbing her pussy with his semi hard cock. I quickly jumped over to the nearby booth to get some tissues to clean Em up and puller her skirt back down. As I wipe Jason off Em we kiss and I tell her how hot that was watching him rub you.

Em continued to chat with Jason and I suggested we exchange details. Jason loves the idea and Em flags with me she has exhausted herself. We think about moving an exit.

As Jason is about to leave I ask him to wait. I sit Em back up on the stool and lift her skirt. I am ready to explode! "It's my turn now" I slide my cock out and move into Em. Kissing her and rubbing my cock on her pussy I drop and enter her. I don't recall her being this wet even after cleaning up down there. My cock slides in and Jason moves closer to grab her breast and kiss her neck. I am thick and pumped and close to cumming. It was a load I wanted to fill my wife with and in a primal was assert she was mine while Jason was there. My cock pumped and Em ground back hard on me and I loaded her up as I moaned loud. Jason rubbed her pussy while I was in there and Em moaned. Em and I kissed for a little while Jason finished playing with her pussy and I slid out. It was a huge load that dribbles out after my cock. I just came the hardest I every have and my legs were weak and em looked the most satisfied I have ever seen. Jason leans in and has a final parting rub of her pussy as he kisses her on her cheek. The three of us were in the moment so hard that we then realised we had an audience of about three other couples. They all smiled with approval and loved the show!