Lines and Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A model. A toy. A doll. Something pretty and cute and loved. She felt a rush of hormones and did her best not to change her posture. She was scared of that. She liked that. It made her tense. She was worried she was being treated like an object. She liked being the best at something. She liked being loved for it. She liked being examined. She liked having every inch of her seen and drawn and in the end he still wanted more. He was in control. He was master of her shape and form.

"M-Mah Daddy," She started. She didn't know why, but she felt like she had to, "My Father never told me I was pretty."

She'd never told anyone that. She felt paralyzed by fear now that it was out. It felt like flashing her soul to Joel. She anxiously awaited his reply. He replied, almost absentmindedly, "Well he must not have been looking very close." She smiled and felt her flesh grow even warmer. She suddenly realized how much she loved Joel's attention to detail and his piercing, dedicated eyes. She wanted him to see more of her. But what if he only liked what he saw right now? What if he was disgusted by something under her tight clothes, or by something even deeper?

She felt that was not probable, since he could already see through her.

"Done." He sighed in relief. "Do you want to see?"

Her bones creaked when she moved. She covered her chest and crotch when she straightened up her posture. She nodded shyly. He moved to let her stand beside him.

She was stunned at the image. It showed everything. Her every fear and her every hope. The Gray on the page was like an animal in heat. She had erect tits and a pert ass. She had a wry grin inside a scarlet blush that exploded across her flesh. Her horny butt stood high in the air and light shined from her round cheeks, and inside her legs. The poor girl looked desperate and lonely, but too terrified to move.

"What do you think?" Joel asked.

"Ah-Ah-Ah," There was nothing wrong with it. It was all perfectly true. It was terribly realistic, more than real in fact. She felt that he'd made the emotion all the more obvious and extreme, or at least, she hoped he had. She felt like she was about to cry, "Are yah gona, um, show this to, ah-"

"Just my teacher." He said. Anyone else who saw this would see everything she was, everything she was hiding.

"It's really-" She didn't know what to say.

"I can keep it to myself if you want." Joel offered. She looked at him. He smiled, "I'm just glad I was able to get another opportunity to draw you."

"You'll keep it to yourself?" She asked.

"Sure!" He grinned, "I'll still pay you for your time-"

"No thanks." She played with her hair, "I don't need it. Save it for another model."

"Um, Gray?" He asked. She waited for him to continue. Whatever he was about to ask, he seemed quite nervous about it, "I want to make clear that my interest is professional." He started. "Just in case you thought, you know, I was just trying to be weird or something."

"Right, Right." Gray nodded.

"That said-" He continued. He took a deep breath before asking, "Would you mind if-" And he stopped himself. "Never mind."

"What is it?" She asked curiously. If she could help him on another project, she'd be glad to.

"Well, we wont be doing it in class till later, but, well," He shook his head, "It's nothing."

She imagined what could possibly give him this much anxiety, "Do you want my help again? As a model?"

"Well, I don't know-"

"A nude model?" She ventured. Her heart beat fast in her chest.

"N-Not necessarily!" He didn't say no. "Just, you know, I feel like you are a muse for me, and the more I see of you, the more I want to see-" He chuckled awkwardly, "I know that sounds weird, but what I mean is just, you know, more poses." He clarified. She was slightly relieved to hear that. "And I would pay you of course!" He continued, "And here," He handed her a neatly stacked handful of bills, "Fifty dollars, please take it. Just think it over okay? I'd really like to keep drawing you."

"Really?" She felt a little dizzy. "Not for a project or anything?"

"No, just practice."

"I'll think about it."

"Great!" He smiled.

--

She was given free reign of what to wear this time. She could have worn a parka, or a heavy trench coat, or something else that would cover her so well he couldn't see anything. Instead she gulped with anxiety. She had bought a new pair of underwear, white and pure under her blouse and jeans. There was nothing too special about them, but she wanted to look good and clean just in case. Not that she would actually go that far on her own. But if he talked her into it, and part of her desperately wanted him too, she wanted to look perfect.

Right before she was about to open the door, it opened all on its own. She smiled to greet Joel. But instead she saw someone else.

"Hey." Shannon wore a bathrobe. "How's it going?" Gray was confused. Had she walked to her own apartment by mistake? She looked around. No, this was the art building. This was the studio Joel worked at. "Oh, right, yea. Joel needed me for a project." She shrugged and Gray saw enough cleavage to realize she was naked underneath the robe. "I had some free time." Gray suddenly felt a horrible sinking sensation in her gut. "You modeling for him too?" She gave a smirk. "I thought you said you weren't ready to go all the way?" Gray took a step back. She suddenly felt smaller than every before she felt like she was falling. "Well, I've got places to be." She sauntered past Gray and towards the bathroom with a bag of clothes in her hand.

"Gray?" She heard. She looked up and saw Joel waiting for her. He smiled with confidence. "Ready?" Gray felt the words clog her throat. She shook her head, turned, and walked away. "Gray?" the voice was more quiet as she turned a corner and started walking faster.

Of course he'd find someone else for nude modeling. He said he would. Gray should not be feeling jealous. She shouldn't be feeling betrayed. She shouldn't be feeling like she was about to cry. She heard swift footsteps behind her. "Gray, are you okay?" She couldn't let him see her like this. He'd see everything. He'd see strait through her. She walked faster and felt her pulse in her ears.

Gray heard Shannon's words echo in her mind.

"Joel needed me." Because Gray wasn't enough.

"...You weren't ready to go all the way?" And Shannon was.

Gray's vision became blurry. She turned another corner and began running, as if she could get away from the thoughts by moving faster. She imagined Shannon's naked body on Joel's canvas and felt her stomach churn. She imagined Joel's delicate fingers and instruments on Shannon's curves and crevices and sobbed. She felt dizzy. Did Gray really fool herself into thinking she was special? She was just a model. An object to draw. A tool to be replaced when she wasn't good enough. She turned another corner and began sprinting. She was lost. All the walls looked the same here. She didn't even know what she was running from anymore. She was panting. She felt like her heart was going to explode.

"Gray!" She looked up and saw Joel's worried face. She slammed into him and he caught her, reeling, but keeping his feet under him. She held onto him tight and felt his arms on her for the first time. She felt a rush of calm come over her as he took control. "Gray, it's fine. I'm here. What's going on?"

She held him tight. Running away had just made it worse. She still found herself in the same place. "Ah'm," She choked on her own words. She hated that drawl of hers so much. "Ah'm scared."

"We can reschedule." He chuckled. "It this about Shannon?" She held him tighter. "I should have told you. She is your roommate. I can see that being weird."

"Ah don't want to reschedule." She sniffed.

"It's fine. We have time."

"Ah want you to see me." She looked up at his eyes. "All a' me." She swallowed hard.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ah'm sorry." She shook her head. "Forget ah said anythin'." She pushed him and away and turned away. "Ah just thought," She started and didn't know how to finish. "No. Yah said it before. This is professional." Her fists tightened. "Nothin' more."

She felt his arms around her and felt his body against her back. She inhaled sharply, "Do you want more?" He asked.

She shivered, "Don' play games with me." Her voice was quivering.

"I can't promise I wont take other models." He started, "But you are special." A bittersweet chill tingled up her spine. "And I could stand to see more of you."

"You," She hugged herself past his arms, "Yer not pullin mah leg are ya?"

"Never." She felt the tears starting to come back.

She swallowed them down, "Ah want you to see more a' me than her."

"That's, uh, going to difficult." Joel joked. Gray gripped his arms, "But we can try."

"Thank you."

She followed him into the art room. He prepared the canvas. Her heart beat choked her. She sat on the stool, her fingers gripped the sides Shannon must have just left. She could feel her chest contract and seize with need for air. Her body was frozen. Joel was ready.

"Anything you see," She started, "C-Can you promise you wont show anyone? Or say anything?" She begged, "Please?"

"Cross my heart." He answered.

That was all she needed to hear. Her hands acted all on their own. She felt them tear off her top in one fluid motion. She stood and fumbled with her pants before finally loosening and pulling them down. He saw it. He saw her bra and panties. Her core tensed and she showed him her new purchase expectantly.

"Beautiful." He smiled.

"I got them today."

"I wasn't talking about them." That saccharine bastard. Did he want her to be a dripping mess? Because it was working. She touched the sides of her neck and squeezed her breasts together with her elbows. She squirmed bashfully under his gaze for a moment before she turned her chest away and reached to the clasp on her spine. She arched her back and let the cups fall off her body. She held her globes before turning and swaying her hips side to side to an imaginary beat. When she was sure she was ready she released her orbs and put her hands behind her back. Her breasts swayed with her hips and swung freely. He didn't say a word, but he didn't blink. He didn't start drawing either. He expected more. He wanted more.

"Ah'm," She gulped as she turned away again and hooked her thumbs under her waistband. "Ah'm guessing Shannon did this?" She slowly lowered the fabric over her rear. She paused once they were halfway over her rear and doubted herself before going all the way. They still clung at the top of her legs. If she bent over any more she knew he's see inside of her.

So that's what she did. She bent over as she guided her underwear to her ankles. She touched her toes and spread her legs shoulder width apart. She felt her own juices leaking down her legs. She couldn't pretend this was anything but her own sexual gratification anymore. He could see her now. Her tits hung down, her pussy was drooling, even her asshole winked against the cold. She felt like a whore. She bit her lips before rising back up and turning to show him her bare front. Her hands were behind her back. "S-So," She kicked away her panties, her purity gone. "W-What now?" He was still waiting.

"I want to see everything." He said simply.

"There's nothin' else." Her voice quaked.

"I want to see you at your most vulnerable." He said. "You're most exposed." She was starting to get an idea.

"M-Mas-Mastur-" She couldn't even say the dirty word, "Playin with mahself?" She asked pathetically. "Ah don't know if ah can do that."

"Try it." He ordered, pen in hand. Gray touched her sides and breasts experimentally. She looked around and found a table. She gulped and waddled over to it. She turned to Joel and sat down on the cold wooden surface before leaning back and spreading her legs. Her feet rested on the edge of the table and she looked between her knees towards Joel. With one hand she reached down and around and spread herself even more. Her fingers dug into the flesh around her pussy and ass and made sure to pull hard enough to slightly hurt. Then she reached with her other and rubbed the sides of her sex. She felt her own juices leaking down into her ass and felt more perverted than ever before.

"J-Joel." She coo'ed, "W-What now?"

"I want to see you at your peak." He began to sketch her outline. "Keep going."

"Mah peak?" She asked. "Y-You mean, you want to see me," Her breasts heaved as her hands massaged her opening. "C-Comeing? You want to draw that?" She bit her lip. "B-But what if ah do somethin' ugly?" She didn't stop. "What if my face is stupid. What if ah, what If ah," all the horrible possibilities started flowing through her. "Pee or somethin'. What if ah loose control and-?"

"Then I want to see it. I want to see who you are at the core." She saw him draw her curves. "If you show me everything, there is nothing to be embarrassed about."

She felt her fingers touch her clit. "Oh gawd!" She panted. She felt her other hand creep closer and caress below the center of her pleasure. "Oh!" She spread her pussy as far as it would go and circled her button of nerves just above it. "Joel!" She whimpered, "Ah'm-"

"Slow down." He commanded. She felt her hips buck as she moved her hands to her breasts and massaged them instead. "Let me see your face." She craned her neck up. That was going to get uncomfortable. She pinched her nipples. "Pain." He said, "Comfort. Shame. Pleasure." He named the forces that controlled her. "Roll. It will be more comfortable." She turned to her hands and knees, her ass in the air and her shoulder and face pressed against the wood. Her breasts swayed as she moved to make sure she could see Joel between her own legs. One of her hands reached up and around, pulling her ass cheeks apart. The other reached for her pussy, but only traced the wet labia, teasing around her electric clit. Every time she got close she felt a shock down her spine and a burning in all her sex.

"You are finally starting to relax." He continued. "Have you done this before?"

"Just a little." but never like this. She couldn't believe it. She was fucking herself silly. She'd guiltily bring herself to climax in the shower, but she'd never experimented like this. She was curious and playing with her body like never before. She saw her sex drip down her arm as she pressed on her own opening.

"But you are still holding back." He critizised.

"Ah'm dirty." She answered between pants. "It's ugly." She whined.

"What is?" He asked.

"Mah pussy." She answered, "And, Mah butt," She felt herself tense again.

"You are beautiful." He said again. "Every part of you is beautiful. And I want to see it all." She felt his words sooth her nerves. Then she felt her hands switch, her slick hand began to explore around her backside, and the other began to circle her pleasure.

"Woah nelly!" She felt herself touch her sphincter and felt an instant of tension before her finger slipped in. her other hand dipped into pussy. She felt her hymen there and toyed around it. "Oh!" she massaged her clit and fucked her asshole with the tip of a single finger. She had never tried this before. She had always felt to embarrassed. It felt amazing.

But more than the feeling was the knowledge that Joel saw everything. She could see his eyes dart from her to the page. He saw her fuck her own asshole. He saw her enjoy it. He saw her cup her pussy and hump her arm. Her saw her butt shake each time she felt pleasure streak through her from clit to skull through her spine. He saw the intensity grow. He saw her barriers lower. His strokes began quicken, and so did hers.

"When you come," He started. He knew it before she did. She felt it now on the horizon, "I just want you to let me see everything. Hands off." Hands off? Could she do that? Could she push her self over the edge and just let it happen for him?

Yes. She felt it coming hard and fast. "That's perfect." He was shading now. "Just that final few moments," How many sketches was he doing? She realized he must be doing more than one. What would her parents think if they saw those pictures?

"Oh Gawd!" She cried out, "Ah!" Her eyes were watering, "Ah'm gona, ah'm gona, ah'm-" She felt herself about to careen over the edge and she took her hands off her privates. She grabbed her own ass, pulling it apart and trying to hold back from touching herself. Her orgasm was still nearing. She had a last instant of fear as she looked at Joel's expectant eyes. It was like trying to slam on the breaks to a bullet train. She felt it crash into her hot and horny body. "Jesus Mary and Joseph!" her empty sex shook and she dripped onto the table. Her skeleton writhed and burned her muscles from the inside. She tried to keep her eyes on Joel, but she felt her will crumble as her face contorted and her legs bucked to block her vision. "Oh!" She writhed and bucked for what felt like an eternity. Her whole body was sinfully wet. It was like a weight had been lifted from her soul. She felt giddy. He saw all her ugliness. He saw all of her clench and relax in waves of horny delight. No matter what, she couldn't take that back. There was something so completely calming about that. She tried to slowly move her butt to look back at Joel. He was still working furiously. She panted and watched him work, her legs clenched and her body was hungry for more.

He said with awe, "Perfect."

Perfect. He called her perfect. She felt the tears returning.

"Done." He took a deep breath. Gray carefully stepped off the table and stumbled over to Joel, wiping her face as best she could. She didn't dare touch him, though she desperately wanted to. He turned his canvas to show his work.

"Oh my!" She wasn't sure what she was expecting. "Ah'm," She saw the various positions and emotions. "Ah'm so," She smiled, "Beautiful."

12