Lingering Desire

Story Info
A young couple flirts with a fantasy.
1k words
3.71
19.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Description: A young couple flirts with a fantasy. Melissa at the bar alone, knowing that it's too late to turn back and Brian nervously waits for her to come home.

*****

Brian reaches for his phone. No response. Melissa should have been home hours ago. He sets his phone down and reaches for a cigarette, taps in the table and reaches for his lighter. Lighting the cigarette, he can see a message notification appear on his screen. "Hey babe, the girls and I are going back to Amanda's for a drink." Brian picks up his phone and texts back. "Okay love you babe". He throws his phone back onto the table and sits back finishing his cigarette.

Melissa puts her phone in her purse. Her legs trembling, her heart beating like a jack hammer, she takes his hand and follows him out of the bar.

Brian takes two more drags from the cigarette and butts it out in the ashtray. He turns off the TV and goes to bed. He lays there staring at the ceiling until he dozes off.

4:43am Melissa arrives at the front door, sweating, hair disheveled. Her hand is shaking as she unlocks the door. She pushes the door open gently, just wide enough to tiptoe to through the entrance, she pauses, nothing. She closes her eyes and slowly shuts the door behind her, turns the lock, deep breath, listens. Nothing.

She tiptoes over to the couch trying not to make noise with her heels. She reaches the sofa in the center of the room, the door to their bedroom is open, she can see Brian's legs on the bed. She pauses again, no movement, silence. She peers out the window and sees that the sun is coming up.

Frantically Melissa undoes the buttons of her blouse and drapes it over the couch, her heart is racing. She wonders if she still smells like him. She unzips her skirt, shimmy's it past her hips and slides it down her legs. She steps out of it, first the left leg, then the right. She picks up the skirt folds it in half and places it neatly beside her blouse. She pauses, listens. She thinks, he's fast asleep.

Turning towards the mirror she reaches into her bra to adjust her breasts, her nipples are still tingling from where he pinched her. Without looking down she removes the hair elastic from her wrist and puts her hair up. Leaning forward no hair falls in front of her face. Success.

She stands on her toes again and turns around revealing her thong that matches the bra she is wearing, she uses her index fingers to adjust. Keeping her heels on she tiptoes slowly into the bedroom with a sly smile. Brian is laying on the bed wearing only his boxers. She wonders, would she enjoy this more than him?

She makes her way to Brian's side of the bed. He's still asleep. She bends forward at the waste until her face is over the fly of his paisley boxers. Hovering over him she gently frees his cock from the boxers and begins to stroke it, she stares at his face, he is starting to wake. Keeping her right hand on his cock she uses her left hand to reposition his balls, massaging them slightly. Melissa kisses his tip and begins rolling her tongue around the head of his cock. He tastes good. Brian gasps and then moans as he thrusts his hips forward forcing his cock into her mouth. Melissa lifts her head. "I have a surprise for you".

She doesn't have much time. She uses her hands to brace herself as she brings her legs up on to the bed one at a time straddling Brian's face Her pussy is only inches from Brian's mouth. Success. Now that she is in position, Melissa returns her attention to Brian's throbbing cock.

It's familiar. She knows every inch of it by heart. Releasing him from her mouth, she grabs the base of his cock and with both hands she begins to stroke him gently. She licks her fingers to help things along. Lowering her head towards his groin she slowly wraps her lips around his cock. She slides it in her mouth, up, down, up, down, slowly methodically in a corkscrew like motion, her hands, mouth, tongue and head all working in perfect synchronous motion. Up, down, slowly sucking on the way up and moaning until she reaches the tip, sliding her lips down the head and shaft. She can hear him moan. She speeds up. Faster and faster.

Confused and angry but overcome with pleasure Brian cries out. "Oh fuck yah baby oh fuck me that's good". He knew he wanted it but was still angry with her. Where has she been all night? He would deal with that in the morning. He places his hands on her soft ass and sticks his tongue out until he can feel the wetness. Her pussy was sopping wet.

Melissa knows she is in full control. She lowers herself onto Brian's face, arches her back, lifts her head up and moans. She begins to ride Brian's Tongue "That's it right there" she whispers. Her mouth returns to Brian's cock and she rotates her hips forward making sure to squeeze all of the sexual fluids onto his face.

Brian's chest tightens as he starts to lick her slowly, softly. She moans, he can tell she likes it. His face is soaked. Dripping. The pleasure is too much for him to be angry.

Melissa returns all of her attention to his cock with both her hands stroking him into her mouth sucking so hard that her teeth are cutting into the sides of her mouth. Precum running down the back of her mouth, he is close. She keeps working him. Sucking, stroking, sucking...

She can feel him tense up, he squeezes her ass, arches his head and lets go. The first pulse fills her mouth, she tries to swallow before the next but it's too late. He gushes second and third time, the fourth drips down his cock. She sits up smiling as she wipes her mouth clean, her pussy is still resting on his mouth. She smiles.