Linsey in the Pub

Story Info
Linsey pleases an old man at the pub.
1k words
3.88
21.8k
18
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold evening in October, but my slut wife Linsey still dressed in a buttoned up dress, suspenders, stockings and a quarter cup bra that allowed her nipples to poke over the top.

"Ready stud?" she teased as she slipped on her coat.

I played out our fantasies most weeks, knowing she would do anything in the world to excite me providing she was supplied with as much cock as she wanted.

My cock was always her first choice, but we agreed early in out relationship just after getting married that if i couldn't fuck her or wouldn't fuck her, she would get cock else where.

We drove to the country pub around 20 miles from our home and found a table in the corner. This pub was always full in the summer, but as the months got colder and the nights darker, less people travelled to the country and it became a cosy pub, with a huge warm fire and a few people, mainly men drinking alone.

I fetched us some drinks and we looked around and chatted to each other.

There were about 8 people in the pub, all men other than Linsey.

When she was warm, she removed her coat and walked to the ladies room. On returning she asked.

"Well?"

"You had a few stares." I said.

"But the old guy two tables from us never took his eyes off you." I added.

"Get another drink and ask him over." Linsey suggested.

15 minutes later, the three of us sat around the table. Linsey had her chair against the wall facing the bar, but her view was blocked by our new friend who sat opposite her. I was sat to the side, effectively between them.

"Come here a lot?" I asked Ken.

"Its my local." he said.

"It drink here or TV on my own, since I lost my wife." he added.

"Oh I am sorry to hear that." Linsey said picking up on the story.

"Yes, three years now and no woman at all." Ken mumbled.

"I bet you miss her?" I added quickly.

"Yes, very much." Ken added

"Including all the extras of being married to a sexy wife."

"Looking at your wife, I suspect you would be the same."

"I would be lost." I said

"I think I would need to wank most days." I added.

We all laughed.

"Seriously." Linsey said.

"How do you keep your thing under control?"

"Its not a thing darling, its a cock and a big one at that. All I can do is watch films and pretend its by wife rubbing it and not me." Ken answered.

"She would always turn me on, wear sexy clothes and play with toys." Ken added.

"Like Linsey." I said.

Ken looked at me and I said.

"Show him Linsey, make his day for him."

Linsey reached down and undid two and then a third button on her dress, starting at the bottom. This allowed her to open her legs and slide her long dress apart and up her legs.

Hidden from everyone else by the table and by Ken, soon her stockings and suspenders came into view, followed by her trimmed but hairy pussy. She then reached down and parted her lips with her hand and rubbed her clit before pushing a finger into her pussy.

"Fuck me." Ken said.

"No!" Linsey said.

"Fuck me."

Linsey told me to change seats with Ken and this allowed him to run his hands up her stocking covered leg and finger her pussy himself. He turned to face her and soon had two fingers deep inside of my wife.

After a while Linsey pushed his hand away and said lets go somewhere.

"My house is 10 minutes drive."

Ken said as we left the pub and all jumped in my car.

Linsey and Ken were in the back and as I drove the short distance, looking in the mirror I could see Ken finger fucking Linsey like it was the last pussy on earth. She came twice before we stopped at his house.

Quickly out of the car and into the living room, Ken wasted no time in pushing Linsey on to the chair and pushing his fingers inside her for a third time.

After she exploded again, she stopped Ken and stood up.

Quickly she undid the remainder of her dress buttons and removed her bra.

"Now lets see this cock." Linsey said.

Ken stripped and it was true. His cock was still flaccid, but must have been 10 inches long with a big purple head.

Linsey sank to her knees and Ken pushed his cock into her mouth. Linsey slurped and gagged as she tried to deep throat it, but it was too big. Linsey licked the shaft and sucked more and more until the cock was hard and easily 12 inch long.

"Now fuck me." My wife said.

She sank into the chair and ken pushed his cock into her pussy lips. Slowly it began to enter and after much moaning, his balls kissed my wife's arse cheeks. Then he started to pull out and then push in. The thrusting became harder and harder and Linsey's moaning became screaming.

The noise became so loud the only way to shut her up was to stick my own cock in her mouth.

The fucking seems to go on and on and I came in her mouth long before Ken came in her cunt.

When he did cum, and eventually pulled his cock out, it looked as if two pints of spunk flowed out pf her cunt.

"I have never been fucked like that before." She said.

"What a fantastic cock!"

We rested and Linsey got to fuck Ken another twice before I spunked in her arse and we left his house.

She struggled to walk to the car and just slipped her coat over her well fucked body.

Everything was great until we git to bed.

"Fuck me darling." She said.

5 Minutes later she said.

"Are you ok darling?"

"Yes." I said.

"Then please fuck me" she said again.

"My cock has been inside you since you first asked." I said.

"I just think your cunt is stretched that much, you may never feel it again."

"I guess its my arse from now." She added and rolled over.

"That better." She said as I pushed into her arse.

"Lets keep this hole just for your cock!"