Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Linzi finds a job... as a French maid.
2.2k words
4.49
68.6k
9
2

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRENCH MAID SERVICE

I had been looking for employment for some while but due to the pandemic and the economic down turn it seemed there was little available. Picking up the local newspaper with virtually no hope of finding anything I scanned through the few jobs being advertised and found nothing that was suitable.

Sighing with disappointment I threw the paper onto the table, wondering where else to look, and chancing to glance down I saw an ad in the personal columns for a maid.

Wanted -- Maid

Single male requires a maid for household duties, uniform supplied. excellent rates paid, phone 999-9999-999

Snatching it back up I quickly read the advert in detail before hastily ringing the number given.

It rang three times before a deep male voice answered, "Hello."

"Hi. My name's Linzi and I'm calling about your ad for a maid." I informed him.

"Ah excellent." came back the reply and he immediately started to interview me over the phone.

I was a little surprised at not being invited to his house for a face-to-face discussion but if he wanted to do it this way who was I to complain. He went through my personal details, limited work experience before asking me why I wanted the job.

I tried to answer all of his questions as honestly as I could but without seeing his face I could only guess if I was giving a good impression.

"So when can you start?" he asked without any warning.

"Oh err... tomorrow... umm... or the next day. As soon as you want really." I managed to stammer somewhat shocked.

"Wonderful, let me get a uniform sent across to you. What are your measurements?"

It seemed rather intimate but I wanted the job badly so I told him and he confirmed my outfit would be with me the following day.

He was most insistent I was to wear it whenever I was working and I would commence work the day after I received my uniform.

The delivery came as promised and I hurried to open the box, stopping in stunned surprise when I saw what it contained. Nervously I tried it on, pirouetting in front of the mirror and deciding I looked extremely sexy in it.

The French maid's outfit comprised of a short skirt, with the ruffled petticoat sewn in, which was barely long enough to cover my bare backside let alone reach the tops of the black fishnet stockings I had on. While the top was cut low enough to expose a substantial amount of my firm 34C breasts almost down to my dark areola.

Getting up early the next day I hurriedly dressed and set off for my new employment.

I thought I was going to be alone in the house when I arrived to start cleaning, which was just as well considering what I was wearing.

Opening the front door, I stopped in surprise seeing the owner waiting for me in the hallway. I had only spoken to him once, when he interviewed me for the maid's position but seeing him in person, I thought how gorgeous he was; tall, sexy, muscled and so very, very, black.

"Ah, there you are Linzi. Step in here so I can get a look at you," he greeted me.

"Yes, Sir," I replied and stepped a few feet in front of him, the first stirrings of arousal mixed with my humiliation at being so exposed in my uniform already starting to make my pussy tingle.

Knowing what he wanted, I slowly turned around as he eyed me up from head to toe telling me to stop when I was facing away from him.

I resisted an urge to fold my hands behind me to cover up some of my exposed arse. The feelings of humiliation growing when he told me to bend forward and I felt the skirt ride up exposing even more of my bare bottom as I leant over to comply.

He stepped forward and patted my bare rump. "Nice, very nice," he said as he continued to gently grope my backside.

"Thank you, Sir," I murmured as I let him do what he wanted without a sign of complaint.

"The lounge needs some attention today, Linzi," he continued by way of instruction continuing to fondle my arse.

"Yes, Sir," I obediently replied and started walking down the long hallway to the main living area.

I knew my stiletto heels were adding an extra sway to my bottom as I walked and knowing he was watching me I added a little more wiggle, glancing back at him to see an approving grin as I paused to collect some cleaning supplies and a feather duster.

When I got to the lounge, I looked around and saw that it was pretty dishevelled. There were dishes, shoes, magazines, books, and newspapers scattered about.

"I better stick around and supervise," he grinned as he sat back in a large, comfortable sofa.

I knew his eyes were roaming up my stockinged legs and over my slim body as I began the task of cleaning, wiggling my rear every time I leant over to dust or pick something up. Moving around the lounge my humiliation grew whenever I looked over at him and saw him ogling my scantily clad body.

"Come over here and sort these magazines out." he ordered, giving me his next instruction.

Obediently I knelt in front of him and started to pick up the pile of magazines laying at his feet knowing that he had a perfect view down my top.

My humiliation intensified even more when I looked up and saw that his eyes were locked on my exposed cleavage. I knelt there almost paralysed when he reached down and, sliding his hand into me top, started to fondle one of my tits.

"That uniform looks a little tight, let me help you with it," he stated matter-of-factly, as he reached around behind me with his other hand unzipping my dress before deftly unhooking my bra and pulling both off of me.

I couldn't deny that I was beginning to get aroused as his thick dark fingers played and toyed with my now fully exposed breasts, moaning aloud as he pinched a nipple.

"Oh, it sounds like I am distracting you, Linzi. Finish straightening up and get to the dusting." the smirk in his voice obvious as he drew his hands away.

Clad now in just my stockings and stilettos I stood to finish the cleaning but, before I could begin, he was behind me, pulling me back to him, both his hands cupping my sensitive breasts again, and tormenting my nipples. I groaned again, the pleasure emanating from my hard buds making me shiver in his arms.

"This is what you'll get for a bonus," he informed me as he took my hand and guided it onto the bulge in the front of his pants.

I practically swooned as my fingers traced the outline of his hard manhood tenting the front of his combats, my imagination running wild picturing his nice, rigid cock giving me a good hard fucking.

His hand slid down across my belly and between my legs forcing me up on to my toes as his thick dark fingers explored the length of my pink slit, making me gasp again, leaning against him for support. His digits playing with my puffy labia for a moment before he slid his finger up inside my wet cunt, working it in and out and making me groan even louder.

"You like that don't you, you filthy little slut?" he asked as he fingered me.

I could only nod in agreement, being called dirty names only added to my humiliation and subsequent excitement. Squirming as the pleasures from his fingers washed through my body.

When he was convinced that I was getting close to cumming from his fingering he stopped, just as I was about to explode, spinning me around and pushing me down on to my knees.

"Get my cock out and suck it, bitch," he ordered abruptly.

I eagerly obeyed, my body trembling, my slender pale fingers unfastening his pants and dragging them to floor before taking his hard, dark, prick in my small white hand. Lifting it to my lips I started to kiss his cock, licking it up one side and then down the other, leaving a slimy trail of spit along the length of his ebony rod until I couldn't wait any longer and took him in my mouth.

Having my mouth full of his black cock felt so good and I relished the feeling of him growing even harder as I slowly bobbed my head up and down, letting the huge dark shaft slide in and out between my ruby lips.

With every stroke, I could feel the swollen bulbous crown pressing against the back of my throat, while my tongue caressed the entire length every time he drew back. For several minutes I sucked it greedily, my mouth pumping up and down along his gorgeous shaft until I felt his fingers twist in my hair and he pulled my lips away from him, looking down at me with a lustful grin.

Pushing me back onto the bed he grabbed my ankles and forcefully spread open my legs, lewdly exposing my soaking pussy to his gaze. I looked up at him, biting my lower lip apprehensively, as he positioned his bulbous mushroom cockhead at my glistening entrance. Then leering down into my eyes, he smirked as he slowly impaled my cunt. As it slid in, I drew back my knees groaning with pleasure, his thick hard black shaft spearing deep into my eager white body.

Quickly he built up a rhythm, sawing in and out of my pink well lubricated gash, while I writhed under him hooking my long legs around his. His hips slapped against mine again and again as he pumped steadily between my creamy smooth stocking clad thighs, his dark muscular arse moving rhythmically as he pounded my pussy.

"You like getting your pussy filled by my big black cock. Don't you bitch?" he grunted almost spitting into my face as he started fucking me harder.

By now my fingers were clutching the bedcovers as I thrashed under him, my legs tightening their grip while I bucked my hips upwards, moaning loudly and racing towards my climax.

Suddenly, without warning, he pulled his cock out of my pussy completely leaving me empty and making me whimper with disappointment, my hands clawing at his body trying to pull him back into me.

"Please no.......put it back in me.... I'm so close."

"Beg for it Linzi and you can have your slutty cunt filled with my big black cock again." He teased, rubbing his cock head along my dripping slit.

"Please fuck me, please, I need your cock." I moaned softly any resistance now gone.

With one thrust he drove back into me and began fucking me savagely.

Hammering his ebony pole into my acquiescent form until he took me completely over the top, making me cum hard on his cock, squealing with delight as my orgasm ripped through me.

"Oh fuck yesssssssssssss..... I'm cuuuummmmmiiiiinnnggggggggg!"

As I squirmed and shrieked in the throes of ecstasy, vaginal muscles rippling around his thick shaft, he continued driving into me until my climax eventually faded leaving me laying spread-eagled and panting heavily.

Breathing deeply, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up on to my feet before turning me around and bending me over across his bed. I spread my legs as I knelt there making my soaking cunt very available for him as he lined his cock on my well fucked hole before slamming back into me.

"Oh god.... Yesssssssssssssss!" I gasped at the raw energy of his penetration and at the pleasure of being filled by him again.

He was so deep in me so quickly that his balls were bouncing off my swollen clit with his first thrust.

Literally screaming with pleasure, I found myself lost in his lustful taking of me again, my orgasm quickly overwhelming me in wave after wave of pure animalistic, carnal pleasure making it impossible to tell if I had one long climax or multiple orgasms one on top of another as he pounded into me.

His arousal began to grow until it rapidly reached its zenith and brought him over the edge too, roaring triumphantly, his hard, dark prick pulsing against my sensitive vaginal walls as he spurted his thick seed into me again and again.

"Take it bitch... take my cum... oh fuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Finally, he collapsed on me totally spent, panting breathlessly, and rested there for a few moments, his weight pinning me down.

Once he had recovered enough, he told me to stay, before staggering back to his recliner and sitting down heavily. I stayed as I had been ordered, bent over on the bed, head down with my legs spread, his semen dripping out of my gaping hole and running down my legs onto my stockings.

I knew I was wantonly displayed for him in a most humiliating, degrading used whore way but I didn't really care. I decided I was really going to like this job.