Liotta Lad Pt. 03

Story Info
Trucker teaches his boy to behave.
1.8k words
4.2
8.1k
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

Next morning Stefano deliberately wore his trackies lower than ever, pulling them way down so his Calvin's would show the whole time. He wanted everyone to notice, and they did,

"Riding low today, son," Gary quipped as he loaded his pallets.

Stefano looked at him with new eyes today. The Geordie kept himself in great shape, his pecs and guns bulging in the neat work shirt that Dan refused to wear. Honestly Dan was a slob compared to Gary. And a bit of a loser frankly. Gary had a fit blonde wife and two baby daughters, like a real Man.

"Everyone can see your pants, boyo!" he admonished in his sexy Newcastle accent.

"You wanna piece?" Stefano gabbed back, sliding his joggers down to tease the Man with the white round of cotton stretched over his butt cheek.

"What!?" Gary balked in fits of laughter, reaching over to deal the boy a firm slap on the ass, "Put it away, lad."

But the hard-on in Gray's trouser leg was unmistakable, and Stefano smirked at this cheeky score.

Dan saw the whole thing and snatched the teen aside when he was close enough to grab him by the arm.

"What are you doing?" He hissed.

"Did you see the boner in Gary's pants?"

"Stop it!"

"Why, you getting jealous?" Stefano taunted, oblivious to the seriousness of his little game.

"Right, that's it!" The Truck Driver spat through clenched teeth, telling the boy to get in the van.

Stefano climbed into the passenger seat with a chuckle. Dan was always calling him a bad boy, and now he wanted to live up to the name.

The truck spun out of the warehouse, but Stefano soon noticed they weren't taking the usual route,

"Hey that was our turn, dumbass" he grinned, sliding his hands under his joggers to flip his willy out and wiggle it in plain sight, "Having trouble keeping your mind of the job?"

Dan didn't smile. Didn't see the joke at all,

"Do you think I'm some kind of fucking mug?"

"What?"

"Flashing Gary like some fucking slut!"

"Aw, it was just a joke, Dan."

"A joke... I'll teach you a fucking joke!"

Dan was talking to him like he was his girlfriend or something, and being told-off like this was definitely turning him on. He just could tell how serious Dan was being. He looked pretty cross. Parking the truck in a shady backstreet, Dan killed the engine shunted himself into the middle seat,

"Get over my knee..."

"Wha..."

"Do it! Get over my knee now!"

Stefano obeyed, and Dan wasted no time yanking the lad's butt out.

"Made me look like a right cunt," he chided, smacking the boy over and over, steady and true, "I swear, you should have been getting slapped like this all along!" Stefano couldn't believe how soon the spanking grew to hurt. His ass stung ever more brightly, forcing him to cry out,

"Ow, Dan I'm sorry!"

"Not yet you're not!" he slapped, pushing the teen back down over his knee, "I'll decide when your sorry!"

"I am, I'm sorry! I'm sorry Dan!" he pleaded, trying to raise himself up.

Dan wasn't having any of it,

"I knew you were a bad one," he grumbled, keeping him down and thrashing his ass.

When Stefano's cheeks were glowing red with shame, Dan let up.

"...sorry Dan," the lad sulked, straightening himself back up.

"Tell it to my Dick," The Trucker beckoned letting his fat penis out, "Tell my Dick you're sorry."

This was it. The time had come for Stefano to suck a dick. Still smarting horribly, he knelt into the footwell and drew his face close.

"I'm sorry, Dan," he said softly, pressing a little kiss onto the Truck Driver's massive bellend.

It felt nice. He liked the taste, but how was he going to get the whole thing in his mouth? Dan was just huge.

"Get on it, lad!" Dan snapped, forcing the boys head, stuffing his face with fat cock.

Stefano just let himself get rammed with humiliating splutters and chokes as Dan pushed him back down again and again. It didn't take long to make the angry Man cum, and Dan released his hostage with a grunt of satisfaction.

It wasn't quite how Stefano had imagined his first blowjob would be. Bit more of an ordeal than a treat, but he had to admit that he'd enjoyed himself. Felt like he'd got the reprimand he'd been asking for.

Pulling his panties back up over his glowing cheeks, and easing himself carefully back down into the passenger seat, he finally noticed the other truck parked in the alley. The driver (a young redhead slouched at the wheel) had clearly watched the whole thing unfold. His stupefied expression, and the slow sway of his right arm were a dead give-away he was wanking in there. Their eyes locked as Dan pulled away, returning to their delivery run and the day's work ahead.

Vexed and horny, the workmates hardly spoke the rest of the day, but in the awkward silence Stefano found himself thinking about that other lad. A third person in the World knew he was gay and Stefano couldn't keep from smiling about it. He wished they could have stopped to let him suck the redhead off as well. Come to think of it, there were a good few dicks he wanted to taste, and he drew up a mental shortlist with a promise to start ticking them off.

The volatile lovers clocked off at the end of the day with shrugs and mumbled goodbyes, leaving Dan wracked with uncertainty once more. He tormented himself all night, replaying fears about having gone too far, and that Stefano's Pa would discover the shameful welts on his son's backside. Sicilian retribution was surely imminent. He got no sleep.

Of course the lad gave his chastisement no extra thought beyond the stinging discomfort it gave him anytime he wanted to sit down or lay back in bed. But he found a way to rest on his side so he could furiously masturbate to the memory of the redhead driver.

Friday morning, and Dan almost called in sick. He waited anxiously for the lad to show so he could corner him and explain. There he was, buoyant and carefree as always. Dan jumped him with a flurry of nervous words.

"Listen, I know I took it too far..." and on.

The lad was astonished and amused all at once,

"You can say sorry to my dick," he taunted, swaggering past to wink suggestively at Gary, who had to adjust an embarrassing erection in his boxers.

Dan was speechless. He'd spent the past week terrified the boy's family might murder him, but now it seemed he'd been panicking about completely the wrong thing, and the real danger was loosing Stefano to a fitter, straighter workmate. The whole sordid affair seemed to be suddenly crumbling away from him.

Once on the open road he knew what to do. He made a direct route to the country lane where they first pashed. Taking detours was such a common occurrence now that Stefano didn't even comment when Dan steered them in the opposite direction to their scheduled destination. Parking the truck and killing the engine, he turned to his brazen cub and spoke,

"Stefano, I'm so in love with you, I'll do anything, please..." he gasped between kisses, pulling the lad closer, crushing him with his hairy arms, "Please say you're mine babe..."

Stefano just did what he always did, and let himself be swept up in the Man's passions.

"Let me fuck you babe," Dan panted, getting his big dick out and totally packing the lad.

And the Trucker's meat hit the spot, making Stefano squirt sticky splats all over Dan's grubby vest. Dan delighted in the spray, taking it as proof the boy loved him every bit as much as he did.

"Yes babe!" he cheered, rubbing his palm over Stefano's sensitive tip, and making him squirm with dick-shivers.

But Dan had another country mile to go, and kept up the pounding till he was spent.

"Let me be your boyfriend, Stefano," he whispered once he was done, holding the boy tight, and Stefano nodded.

Being Dan's boyfriend was the sexiest thing he could think of. The gay life was just fucking awesome. Dangerous and thrilling to the max.

Dan thought his heart would explode with joy,

"Come stay over with me this weekend, we'll fuck everyday!"

"I've got to see Alessandra this weekend," Stefano complained.

"What? Alessandra?"

"I haven't seen her all week!"

"You don't need a girlfriend, you've got me now!"

"Everyone needs a girlfriend. Where's your girlfriend?"

"I don't want a girlfriend, I only want you!"

"Come off it Dan, you're really in love with me? You're in love with a boy?"

The teen looked at his Swain with a disbelief that bordered on scorn.

"Let me prove it to you," he begged, risking his whole life on this infatuation, "Come back to my place after work today. Stay with me this weekend, and you'll never think about Alessandra again."

Stefano was feeling reckless. When the day was done, he climbed with Dan up onto the back of his motorbike and held on tight as they tore through the city streets.

They rode without helmets. Dan wanted the World to see his catch. He felt like a God with the lad hanging off him, the wind blasting through their hair. Taking the scenic route would giving everyone in the City a chance to gawk.

Just as Stefano was thinking anyone might see them together like this, they passed a crowd of his mates on the ring-road outside the Mall. Dominic, Dougie, Max, they all saw him, their mouths wide in astonishment as the bike slowed down for changing lights. Stefano blanked them all, speeding away once more with his Rugged Lover, leaving them chatting and amazed.

That was such a good feeling. They'd all think of it when he didn't show at the party this weekend, and they'd wish they had their own fuck-date with a stinky Trucker.

Arriving at Dan's bachelor pad, the horny couple thundered up the steps and crashed in a heap on the sofa. Friday night, Saturday, most of Sunday, they played video games, watched movies and fucked. Dan showed his sweetheart things he never knew; rimming, edging, piss play. Took him to school.

In the back of his mind he was haunted by the fear that this weekend might be the one moment he'd have the boy all to himself. This one taste of heaven - when he was Stefano's, and Stefano was all his.

The dangerous game they were playing could only ever come crashing down in the end. It was only a matter of when?

Next Chapter: bad teen cheats on his Man.