Liotta Lad Pt. 04

Story Info
Bad teen cheats on his Man.
1.2k words
4.18
4.2k
00

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

Dan tried to get his paramour to return to their love-nest the follow week, but family commitments kept him away. And over the coming weekend Dan had to be out of town himself. It made him sad to think they'd have to be apart so long, but he consoled himself with the cheeky quickies they could steal throughout the day.

Their parting kiss was electric.

Stefano watched Dan rumble out of sight on his motorbike, then returned to depot where his annoying cousin was waiting,

"Did you go to Dan's house?"

"What? Shut up, fatty," Stefano hissed.

Philip was 18 now, but he still acted like such a dork - the buttons on his work shirt done all the way up. Stefano didn't have time to entertain his tedious questions, he was going out.

With Dan away this weekend, it gave him a chance to catch up with his mates. They'd all been wondering about him, chatting behind his back. Stefano couldn't wait to check their faces. He wouldn't give anything away, he'd keep them guessing and wondering.

He had a bite to eat at his Mother's table, and left the house in the same shabby clothes he'd worn at work all day. He didn't want to wear anything else ever again. The sweat soaked pits, the grubby socks. Nothing made him feel more sexy.

Dom, Dougie and Max were already drinking at Pavlov's, firing off texts asking where he'd been. As soon as Stefano got in the door Dominic was throwing him judgmental looks. He would never have shown up looking like that before. He was normally so clean and fresh in his skate brand t-shirts and shiny trainers. Not anymore lads.

He pushed through the snide comments and jabs Dom threw his way. Nothing could convince him that he was anything other than legendary, and he took it on the chin.

"Did you even wash? You stink!" Dom objected.

Dom thought he was such a fucking Chad. Stefano wanted to suck his Bully dick so bad right now.

"You love it," he clapped back, and Dominic would have been lying if he said the smell wasn't good.

"It's all that sweet basil you eat, seeping through your pores," Dougie added clumsily, also secretly thinking the scent was nice.

The lads had their fun, and in a little while they were getting along like normal.

No one seemed to want to bring up when they saw him on Dan's bike tho. He could see they were thinking about it. Whatever. They shared a few pints, and Dom and Max slunk away to meet their girlfriends. Stefano was just thinking he should probably stop being such a selfish fuckboi and text Alessandra when he got a sudden slap on the back of the head.

It hurt.

He knew who it was.

"Where have you been?"

"Hey, Alessandra..."

"Why aren't you answering your phone?"

"It's... because..."

"Dominic said he's seen you last weekend on some Bender's motorbike!"

"I was just..."

"You were riding with a Faggot like a regular fucking cake boy!"

"What? I wasn't..."

"You think I'm stupid? You're messing with the wrong bitch, Stefano Liotta! I'm going to drag your name through the fucking mud, mate. Everyone is going to know about you! You fucking pufter!"

And with that she turned on her heel and vanished.

Stefano knew he deserved it. He'd been pretty lousy to the girl. But her threat felt disproportionate. Their families were deeply intertwined. If she talked then everyone in the Italian community would know about him. His Dad would hit the roof if he found out he was gay. Stefano had to try to make it up to her somehow.

Whipping his phone out he bashed off a string of panicked texts.

"So you know how to text when you're in the shit?" she snapped back, and this was all she deigned to respond with, even though Stefano continued to pester her with more lies. Dan was just a mate, nothing happened, he was sorry he let her down.

Not knowing if he should chase her down or give her space, he just hung on at Pavlov's with Dougie for moral support.

"She's acting crazy," Dougie muttered.

"Nah, I should have text her."

"...who was that with you on the bike?" Dougie ventured cautiously.

"He's a mate from work, that's all."

Dougie accepted this answer at face value, and bought his troubled buddy another pint. Three or four drinks later and they shuffled back to his place.

After blazing a bifta they zoned out on Dougie's beanbags. Stefano was still on edge, so Dougie tried to offer some consolation,

"I fell out with Becky this week too, mate..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's not speaking to me."

"What happened?"

"Women... they're just... she doesn't want to give me a blowjob."

"What?" Stefano spat, frankly amazed that anyone would pass on the chance to taste Dougie's yummy dick.

Doug was gorgeous. Golden curly hair, blushing cheeks, soft brown eyes. Laid back on his beanbag, with his arms up under his head, giving Stefano a cute glimpse (and smell) of his pits up the short sleeves of his skater-boy shirt, the horny teen felt his heart pick up a pace.

"Yeah, I tried every trick in the book. She got mad listening to me bang on about it, and we had a big fight."

"I'll suck your dick, Dougie," Stefano declared, staring his pal down.

Suddenly they were pashing, losing themselves in each other's warmth and sweat. Dougie felt drunk. He'd been dreaming about Stefano, but never imagined his desire could ever be made real. And yet here he was, stinky and real in his naff work shirt, pressing down on him in waves of teenage lust.

For Stefano's part, he was just luxuriating in Dougie's softness. His hairless skin, his slender figure, his perfectly formed penis. It was all so different to Dan's sleazy bod. In contrast, Dougie felt mild and tender.

They went down on one another, and crashed in each other's arms. Eventually the dope and the booze knocked them out, but both stirred throughout the night to spoon and cuddle till late in the morning next day.

"Hey," Dougie smiled in a blessed beam of sunlight.

Stefano froze. More than anything he'd experienced before, this felt like love. Dougie had always been a perfect sweetheart. He knew that if he took him up on the lifeline we was throwing right now, they could be a proper couple. Lit up with passion, absorbed in one another, mutually beneficent and strong. It terrified him. So he got up and made himself ready to go.

"Do you want to... you know, maybe do this again?" Dougie scratched his head, stood at the door in his boxers.

"Yeah sure," Stefano nodded noncommittally.

Then he was down the stairs and gone. It hurt too much thinking how heartbroken Dougie would be, all alone in his flat after the magical night they'd shared, so Stefano didn't think of it at all.

Checking his phone he could see Alessandra was still keeping him in the dark. Now it was his turn to lay awake and worry, the way he made others do.

Next chapter: smutty teen brings all the Men to the yard.